Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,222 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence (46041 Views)

Dino Melaye's ABU Statement Of Results (Photo) / Buhari Sharpens Focus On Niger Delta By Garba Shehu / U.S. Expresses Concern Over Niger Delta Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Sheggy13(m): 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
sexybrooke:
greed ? Se/ss has been feeding the southwest since the time of moses and you call that greed ,a yoruba man ll sell land and still come to collect annual land rents and u call that what ?generosity and prudence ? My goodness this guys are jokers........ok lagos and ondo has oil now I pray danjuma ,shell,atiku,buhari,and other multinationals ll come have over 90% of the oil wells leaving the rest for you southwasterner nonsense,pot calling kettle black
Shut that trap you call mouth. Who are you in the SE feeding? This your attache by force is getting stale...oil in the SE is very insignificant that my LGA in Ondo state, Ilaje has more oil deposits than the whole of the SE regio; good thing Lagos would start exploring soon, so why this stupid talk of you in the SE feeding the SW..The SS that own the bulk of the oil don't go bragging around everywhere that they feed people. It's you insignificant lots that won't allow us hear word on NL everyday.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by banio: 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
Oil Multinationals also are part of this problem. They are unethical in their approach to issues, they have no standard in dealing with people and communities. Chevron, Shell, Agip, Exxon Mobil etc. There Nigerian Management is the worst, I wish the management team of all multinationals could be foreigners, then policies and programmes will be adhered to
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by druboon404: 8:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
Richydos:

16vyears of PDP misrule has been d crazy point dt d silly regime keeps backing upon to fool n dumb u junkies d more...
Ask yourself is Nigeria 16years old N even b4 d 16yrs misrule like u peeps put it, has Nigeria not been characterized with corruption?... Gosh dis regime is beginning to smell like poo
Your reply smells like poo..over wailing is not good for you.
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by delerx(m): 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
cckris:
How this one manage concern America?

Them support Buhari against Jonathan, refuse to SELL guns to fight Boko Haram. Abi Na America them get Boko?

When Buhari come win election, America them still no gree give'm loans to take hold body till things improve.

Americans bad, especially this Obama.
my bro, na so I dey tell them for my office ooo. America bad
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Pyno30: 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
manbuchai:

Stpp this your irritating comment,how do you know he is his president?must you force people to accept what they dont want.You should have in mind that millions of south easterners doesnt live in your country as a result have nothing to do with your buhari
if you are not in Nigeria or not a Nigerian, don't comment about their Buhari. Deal with your personal problem.
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Calmwaters(m): 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
Pyno30:
Me? You see me for any junction?
I dey come make I check
*looks out d window*
na u dey piss 4 dat gutter
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by delerx(m): 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
martineverest:
The devil behind d attack has spoken
baba u read my mind ooo
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by paschu: 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
Sweetlemon:

When will you guys learn to stop picking just one sentence from a whole speech and exaggerating everything this man says.
I watched that video it's nothing like the way the media reported it. It was just a phrase from a full sentence. Haba!

You're lying and you know it.

There's nothing on earth that makes that statement justifiable.

The man was clearly asked about how he plans to ensure an ALL INCLUSIVE governance in ND, but he responded with an emphatic assertion that "in all honesty", a consitituency that gave him 97% of their votes cannot be treated equally with those that gave him just 5% of theirs.

And to drive the point home, he went on to say that the govetnment should act in ways that'd show appreciation to those who voted him into power.

And in case you're still in doubt, check all his appointments and allocations till date - he's still proving that he was never misquoted.

So I do not understand why you are lying here.

Not even a single APC gun or his numerous spokesmen who are known for blantant statement reversals and denials has yet come out to deny or debunk that statement.

So what's your problem exactly?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Aawizdom(m): 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
StepTwo:
Press release
June 7, 2016

http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/mobile/pr_06072016.html
if na Muslim ppl now, ah dem be terrors, oya pursue dem.
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by persius555(m): 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
NDA and all agitating group should sheath their swords and let peace reign. The stance of the US is absolutely neutral and commendable. The ND people have spoken, they want peace because its only when you have peace that you have development.
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by sexybrooke: 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
omolola15:

We've been surviving without the oil for long. And I'm sure we won't leave our jobs to go and be fighting for 1 useless oil. Oil has been in ondo for quite a while now and you won't hear ondo militants. We don't depend on oil. If it's in our region it'll be an added advantage. Not our daily bread.
no oil in yoruba land simple the oil belongs to the ijaws and soonest they ll reclaim it
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Richydos(m): 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
druboon404:

Your reply smells like poo..over wailing is not good for you.
Since u have decided to use your mouth more than your brain I cease to blame you for being dis dumb.... I only asked a simple question which says, is Nigeria 16years old.? N b4 d almighty misrule of PDP for 16yrs has Nigeria been freed of corruption?? Your so called corruption slayer "Mr Buhari performed in Abacha's looting spree yet u dummies will still cease to use your brain.... But foolishly choose to be screaming Wailers.... Just use your brain
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by DeltaOil: 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
The Americans have selfish interests.
Why did you they not speak of the killings of unarmed IPOB people?
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
cold:
Hmmm..Mr president i know you can barely hear the cries of Nigerians now considering your circumstance. But hope you can see the pains your gross incompetence is inflicting? Or do you have glaucoma too?
glaucoma is ur own since buhari don get his own. U ppl talk as if u are God.
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by sexybrooke: 9:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
Sheggy13:

Shut that trap you call mouth. Who are you in the SE feeding? This your attache by force is getting stale...oil in the SE is very insignificant that my LGA in Ondo state, Ilaje has more oil deposits than the whole of the SE regio; good thing Lagos would start exploring soon, so why this stupid talk of you in the SE feeding the SW..The SS that own the bulk of the oil don't go bragging around everywhere that they feed people. It's you insignificant lots that won't allow us hear word on NL everyday.
which oil the one the chimpanzee in human form fraudulently gave to ondo so as not to leave the wasterners behind look let me tell you nigeria does not start and end in lagos travel and leave your parents house you no gree keep fooling yourself with ilaje or whatever that pathetic name sounds very soon we shall know the owner silly wastern miscreants with lies as the trademark
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by manbuchai: 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
wetin concern irhobo, itshekiri, ijaw, calabar and isoko with IGBO?

you have never been one. If you can blame lord lugard for lumping us all together, rejecting the union, then you should as well reject the union he created by lumping the minorities with the igbos in the old Eastern region.
The whole se/ss have the same life style.So many things in common,but tell me what se/ss has in common with the guys up north.More over,if the soutwest can ally with northern Nigeria to fight the Igbos to achieve their one Nigeria.The south east can as well ally with ss to achieve Great Biafra or Niger Delta republic.After all USA has Britain and Isreal as their close allies.I wonder why you guys are pained because of se/ss collabo

1 Like

Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
temptnow:
Can someone please tell US government that Buhari is an illiterate and a dullard
......And yet ! With all your education he managed to out smart you and became YOUR COMMANDER IN CHIEF while you unconditionally summit to his will and serve him like any other LOYAL SERVANT grin grin grin

Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Pavarottii(m): 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
Sweetlemon:

When will you guys learn to stop picking just one sentence from a whole speech and exaggerating everything this man says.
I watched that video it's nothing like the way the media reported it. It was just a phrase from a full sentence. Haba!
God is watching all of u people. So apart from d speech. Wat does this pic denote?

Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by temptnow: 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
Kullant:
......And yet ! With all your education he managed to out smart you and became YOUR COMMANDER IN CHIEF while you unconditionally summit to his will and serve him like any other LOYAL SERVANT grin grin grin
at
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by profosenogoboy: 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
USA can't help any issue in naija especially when money is not the terget
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by temptnow: 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
Kullant:
at least God is at work. Since he has wasted innocent blood. It will soon be brain damage
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by druboon404: 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
Richydos:

Since u have decided to use your mouth more than your brain I cease to blame you for being dis dumb.... I only asked a simple question which says, is Nigeria 16years old.? N b4 d almighty misrule of PDP for 16yrs has Nigeria been freed of corruption?? Your so called corruption slayer "Mr Buhari performed in Abacha's looting spree yet u dummies will still cease to use your brain.... But foolishly choose to be screaming Wailers.... Just use your brain
Wailing zombie,please always ensure you use your brain.Did your hero Gej not award Abacha a centenary award?..let's not even discuss Dasuki gate and the rest..even metuh is begging to return his share..
So when are you people gonna send your missiles to Lagos and Abuja as boasted? Abi una dey fear or its just the regular chestbeating?..he pain am well well hahahahahaha
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Raypawer(m): 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
But yorubas used boko haram to point out that GEJ is incompetent, claiming that buhari will crush them within two weeks., now two weeks never reach..

bloodyBLOGGER:
leave them. They are people who keep fooling themselves thinking they are fooling others. Their inability to stand by the truth is the reason they are always confused and supporting evil things that end up failing them. It is as a result of hate and greed. From biafra, to IPOB, to PDP, to GEJ and now NDA. They always fail and will continue to fail till the moment they realise that greed is their major problem. All they know how to do now is shout 5% as an excuse for their hatred. Didn't GEJ say worse things about the Yoruba's e.g amala and ewedu party, motor park touts etc? Did that make the yorubas hate him the way the igbos hate buhari? Did that make them support Boko Haram and all that was meant to undermine the government and Nigeria?
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by SOPIGO: 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Do u still watch GEJ statement that a phrase was magnified....... #STEALINGISNOTCORRUPTION.
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Sheggy13(m): 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
sexybrooke:
which oil the one the chimpanzee in human form fraudulently gave to ondo so as not to leave the wasterners behind look let me tell you nigeria does not start and end in lagos travel and leave your parents house you no gree keep fooling yourself with ilaje or whatever that pathetic name sounds very soon we shall know the owner silly wastern miscreants with lies as the trademark
Mugu, it's hightime you learnt geography and Nigerian history. Ilaje is chiefly a Yoruboid tribe and we've got abundant oil deposits in our land. We didn't wait for Obj to appropriate it to us. I guess when Lagos starts full blown exploration soon, fools like you will say It is Buhari that dashed them oil from the SE..mumu
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by biafranrealson: 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
US WE KNOW WILL ALWAYS FIGHT FOR THEIR INTEREST. BUT WHAT IS TOO BAD IF THE 5% DECIDE TO BE ON THE OWN WHILE THE 95% SHOULD ENJOY THEIR LAND MASS, POPULATION, PIKING MARRIAGE, 4 ,4 WIVES, NO ALCOHOL AND GRAZE ANYWHERE THEY LIKE.
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by sexybrooke: 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
When are you people going to stop attaching SE to the SS? Can you stand alone or must you cling to minorities because of oil? When has the SE fed the SW? You guys keep acting as of you are not among the majority tribes that enjoy the resources of the SS.

Ask yourself, how many drops of oil do you have in the SE? Not even up to what ondo has.
keep believing one of the tales by moonlight story your uncle tolu told u under a mango tree about oil in ondo ......no drop of oil in yorubaland that ilaje belongs to the ijaws but of course the chimpanzee allocated it to you folk to make yall feel among and the latest scam of the yam oil lagos oh!goodness me this tribe yall needs kumuyi,father mbaka,umah okpai,pastor chris,tb joshua,adeboye for deliverance cos one pastor can't do the job nonsense
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
liveshady:

SE is SS since d time before Nigeria, no amount of ur north and sW politics can break dat fact dear. deal wit it

Are you serious? This is highly doubtful dear considering what we all know about each ethnic nationality in the region. Agreed, you have a common enemy in Buhari and his party,Apc now but that does not equate SE to SS. Trust me, Igbo will never be accommodated or welcome in the South south. It is a fact.

Don't forget also,there are some ethnic groups in the south south with a very strong cultural affiliation with the Yoruba. South-south situation is more complex than you may want to admit. They (south south people) won't form Biafra with Igbo, never!
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
leave them. They are people who keep fooling themselves thinking they are fooling others. Their inability to stand by the truth is the reason they are always confused and supporting evil things that end up failing them. It is as a result of hate and greed. From biafra, to IPOB, to PDP, to GEJ and now NDA. They always fail and will continue to fail till the moment they realise that greed is their major problem. All they know how to do now is shout 5% as an excuse for their hatred. Didn't GEJ say worse things about the Yoruba's e.g amala and ewedu party, motor park touts etc? Did that make the yorubas hate him the way the igbos hate buhari? Did that make them support Boko Haram and all that was meant to undermine the government and Nigeria?

YOU SOUND SO PAINED,PLEASE TAKE IT EASY TOO MUCH OF PAIN MIGHT LEAD TO SO MANY ISSUES SUCH AS MADNESS,HALLUCINATION,WEAKNESS,FOOLISHNESS ETC.IT'S JUST AN ADVICE FROM A CONCERNED NIGER DELTAN.
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by thaoriginator: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
temptnow:
if you reach house,call your own papa mofo
Ode leleyi sha... .. Wanan mungun wawa neundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? / What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.