Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! (8415 Views)

Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question / Songs That Atheists Can Teach Their Kids / Why Atheists Can Never Understand God's Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
Muafrika2:

What's with the Angel of the church? That I found uncomfortable.

Oh . Angel of the Chosen . God of Chosen . God of Winners . God of Redeemed . God of Abraham . God of Isaac etc . I felt uncomfortable too 10 years ago cool .
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
realmindz:

Again u digressed from the topic....anyway kindly prove why atheists are daft

The facts and evidences are staring at you . Someone is dying , neighbours are crying and shouting for help , a chosen member comes in prays and the person becomes ok instantly . And you want me to pay attention to the nonesense you wrote ? What rubbish angry
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Oh . Angel of the Chosen . God of Chosen . God of Winners . God of Redeemed . God of Abraham . God of Isaac etc . I felt uncomfortable too 10 years ago cool .
I see. Well, its good to know you guys believe in the whole of the bible. I wasn't so sure about that. smiley
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
Muafrika2:

I see. Well, its good to know you guys believe in the whole of the bible. I wasn't so sure about that. smiley

lol . Its okay . cool . The best thing is to live right and make heaven - that's what matters
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by Ruq: 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hahn you do know that not all that exists can be proven.
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by urahara(m): 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ruq:
Hahn you do know that not all that exists can be proven.

I think i know where you are going cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by realmindz: 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The facts and evidences are staring at you . Someone is dying , neighbours are crying and shouting for help , a chosen member comes in prays and the person becomes ok instantly . And you want me to pay attention to the nonesense you wrote ? What rubbish angry

This argument will never end......cus u ve chosen not to reason, with all I've explained, u still went back to point zero.
As one that lives in 21st century....how will this issue be addressed. We should jst believ all what u wrote there without putting our brain to use and scrutinising. you will really make a good lawyer and scientist....

1st: did these events truly happen jst as u claimed?
Are there any proofs to back up ur claims, video proofs, medical reports before and after?
Then if they actually occurred, what could ve been responsible for the sicknesses...
What steps did they take to find a solution...
was any drug administered?
etc and etc...it's all about logical and critical analysis which has led to improvements and advancement of the human race to learn from our past mistakes, find out why, find out how, make trials and errors, seek for answers all for the betterment of humanity....

young man....pls put ur brain to use

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by Ruq: 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
urahara:

I think i know where you are going cry
gringrin
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by beejaay: 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
Funny thread
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

lol . Its okay . cool . The best thing is to live right and make heaven - that's what matters
Agreed. Live right. That's the word I strive for.
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
realmindz:

This argument will never end......cus u ve chosen not to reason, with all I've explained, u still went back to point zero.
As one that lives in 21st century....how will this issue be addressed. We should jst believ all what u wrote there without putting our brain to use and scrutinising. you will really make a good lawyer and scientist....

1st: did these events truly happen jst as u claimed?
Are there any proofs to back up ur claims, video proofs, medical reports before and after?
Then if they actually occurred, what could ve been responsible for the sicknesses...
What steps did they take to find a solution...
was any drug administered?
etc and etc...it's all about logical and critical analysis which has led to improvements and advancement of the human race to learn from our past mistakes, find out why, find out how, make trials and errors, seek for answers all for the betterment of humanity....

young man....pls put ur brain to use

So administered drugs become effective during the moment of prayer I've been prayed for and I received instant healing . No drugs , nothing . Just a simple prayer and instantly the healing came cool

You dare ask for video proofs undecided

Can you provide video proofs for macroevolution

Can you provide video proofs for the Big Bang or abiogenesis Any video proof showing the beginning of the universe was not orchestrated by God . Any video proof against the existence of Christ on earth or any video proof showing men creating the idea of the Christian God Dont vex me with this vacuous reasoning . Mention me whenever you have anything reasonable thing to say

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by winner01(m): 8:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
realmindz:

The world works with proofs and facts. That's why we have gotten to the level of advancement we are today. cus things that work today ve been proven. from medicinal research to law to engineering breakthrough, aerospace technology etc

for u to call the categories of people who request for facts and empirical proofs as fools is most astonishing, for today you enjoy the works of discoveries and innovations of these fools.

Or will a man who work in the banking sector pay out millions of naira to an unknown person based on faith with nothing to hold down as evidence?

Pls for once, try to put ur brain to use and reason with the people u ve blinded in your stone heart and cursed as fools because they once believed in God but lost it when they put their brain into critical reasonings. They surely ve genuine points nd they are rly making their arguments.
I think he said you are daft cos you want us to keep repeating the same argument over and over again. You are actually enjoying the inventions and innovations of these deluded
[url=htp://www.nairaland.com/2975009/christianity-reason-science](christians)[/url] who didnt put their brains to use and were fake scientists.
Atheism actually has done more harm and no good for the world, science has. And science is not atheism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
Keep thinking you're being intelligent. I'm not really onw to interrupt peoples fantasies. Oh well, it's your life. Enjoy it however you wish to.
winner01:
Pick a date to waste my time with insincere people who have a wealth of Evidence for God's existence around them?. Pick a date for people who desperately wish God does not exist? Taaa!!!
Ill rather pick a date for sincere people. You wonder why the Bible refers to atheists as fools and not people from other faiths? Cos atheism is simply foolishness. I wont waste my time with such.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by realmindz: 8:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
winner01:
I think he said you are daft cos you want us to keep repeating the same argument over and over again. You are actually enjoying the inventions and innovations of these deluded
[url=htp://www.nairaland.com/2975009/christianity-reason-science](christians)[/url] who didnt put their brains to use and were fake scientists.
Atheism actually has done more harm and no good for the world, science has. And science is not atheism
you and your partner over there, I have no choice than to give up due to ur reasoning inadequacies....
someday when u are ready to reason objectively with an open mind, u shall reflect and comprehend better all what I've written here.
Mind u, I believe in God, the creator but religion is scam

1 Like

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
^^^ asks to reason with an open mind , fails to accept the possibility of the supernatural = close-mindedness

cheesy
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by realmindz: 8:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
^^^ asks to reason with an open mind , fails to accept the possibility of the supernatural = close-mindedness

cheesy
The fool says in his heart there is no God. The wise will make use of his brain to find out that which is true.

indoctrinate a very big fool from birth one out of many thousands of the gods and religion and he will never depart from it nor reason out the possibility of being wrong. that's the height of foolishness and gullibility and many shall perish for lack of knowledge..
so I've never ruled out the possibility of God existence, but religion is jst out of it. It's books are filled flaws and contradictions but my close minded religious brethren will pretend not to see the errors, is that not the height of hypocrisy and self denial?
Most terrific is even fighting for Jewish and Arab gods without proper verication of the origin of these gods.
How know that our African gods are the evil ones and the whites are the good ones?
how know that God is all powerful and all merciful?
how know that the bible is the purest and truest word of God?
How know that Yaweh is the true God?
Can the stories of the bible be verified?
could adam and eve have populated whites, blacks, Arabs etc
what is the bible or Koran not telling us?
I could go on and on and on but I'll stop here cus those who shall remain foolish shall remain foolish and the smart ones will grab the point without much stress

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by dazzlingd(m): 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

lol, oga ebuka just show him one of those miracles, drink otapiapia or hang snakes on your neck. you can also walk on scorpions to convince these harden hearts.
At least Elijah did same thing in the bible. Even God had a debate with satan over Job. So it is no new thing
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
dazzlingd:

lol, oga ebuka just show him one of those miracles, drink otapiapia or hang snakes on your neck. you can also walk on scorpions to convince these harden hearts.
At least Elijah did same thing in the bible. Even God had a debate with satan over Job. So it is no new thing

I am not here to convince anyone . No no no bro . I'm here to mock atheists and ridicule their foolish talk while defending my belief and flexing my grammatical muscles . wink

I'm just here to have fun cool cool You can peruse through my posts to confirm

1 Like

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
realmindz:

The fool says in his heart there is no God. The wise will make use of his brain to find out that which is true.

indoctrinate a very big fool from birth one out of many thousands of the gods and religion and he will never depart from it nor reason out the possibility of being wrong. that's the height of foolishness and gullibility and many shall perish for lack of knowledge..
so I've never ruled out the possibility of God existence, but religion is jst out of it. It's books are filled flaws and contradictions but my close minded religious brethren will pretend not to see the errors, is that not the height of hypocrisy and self denial?
Most terrific is even fighting for Jewish and Arab gods without proper verication of the origin of these gods.
How know that our African gods are the evil ones and the whites are the good ones?
how know that God is all powerful and all merciful?
how know that the bible is the purest and truest word of God?
How know that Yaweh is the true God?
Can the stories of the bible be verified?
could adam and eve have populated whites, blacks, Arabs etc
what is the bible or Koran not telling us?
I could go on and on and on but I'll stop here cus those who shall remain foolish shall remain foolish and the smart ones will grab the point without much stress

undecided

1 Like

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by dazzlingd(m): 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I am not here to convince anyone . No no no bro . I'm here to mock atheists and ridicule their foolish talk while defending my belief and flexing my grammatical muscles . wink

I'm just here to have fun cool cool You can peruse through my posts to confirm
lol, alright do as u wish
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by winner01(m): 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
realmindz:

you and your partner over there, I have no choice than to give up due to ur reasoning inadequacies....
someday when u are ready to reason objectively with an open mind, u shall reflect and comprehend better all what I've written here.
Mind u, I believe in God, the creator but religion is scam
Which Creator?
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by winner01(m): 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
SirWere:
Keep thinking you're being intelligent. I'm not really onw to interrupt peoples fantasies. Oh well, it's your life. Enjoy it however you wish to.
But this is not true. It seems as if your worldview pitches you directly against christianity. I'm really enjoying the goodness of God.
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by winner01(m): 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

That's my grandma's place before she got married cool
You been there before??
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by reallest(f): 12:05am On Jun 09, 2016
Now, straight to the point. Many Christians such as kingebukasblog, winner01, malvisguy212 etc have stuck to the fact that THEIR god, Jehovah albeit the concept was forced on us(Africans) via slavery, is the true god.

In a bid to finally see give them the chance to prove that their god is indeed REAL, I have decided to challenge them, just like Elijah challenged the gods of Baal in the bible. To put it in his own words:

1 Kings 18: 20 So Ahab called all the Israelites and those prophets to Mount Carmel. 21 Elijah approached the people and said, “How long will you not decide between two choices? If the Lord is the true God, follow him, but if Baal is the true God, follow him!” But the people said nothing.

Guy u damn funny,what make u think their God will take up d challenge?

In this same vain, I call on all NL Christians to pick a date and prove in reality that their god is indeed real. All activities will be recorded and shared on youtube and here on nairaland

The least I could do is to help you call dem,ifean,malvisguy212, annunaki,analice and true2god u re all needed herd

List of possible activities:

1) Picking of snakes
Mark 16:18 they will pick up snakes with their hands

We will first visit a zoo and you all can play with the snakes for as long as you want.

Dis Is easy now,malvisguy212 will take dis up

(2) Drinking of poison
Mark 16:18 and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all;

Otapiapia, thanks to god, is N50. You can all take turns in drinking it. I will buy some bottles and keep them in my fridge. The heat these days is just too much.
True2god is ready for dis easy one

(3) Healing of sick people
Mark 16:18 they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well."

We can visit Igbobi and y'all can lay your hands on a few sick people as well as amputees while we record their amputated parts grow again.

Analice nah u go tackle dis one
I am very sure that there is at least ONE born again Christian among you that is filled with the holy ghost and your god will definitely not forsake you. These tasks are too simple for your god.

We have more than 30 born again here

Muslims who are also interested can join in and we can make this a fun Allah VS Jehovah thing.

Hope u dey hear

Christians, it is time to prove atheists wrong.
Sure u shall be dealt with in dis ur thread

Christians and Muslims who are interested can contact me privately.

[quote] You can also take some time out to fast so as to be properly filled with the holy ghost. Especially Christians.

In Elijah's words again , 1 Kings 18: 36 At the time for the evening sacrifice, the prophet Elijah went near the altar. “Lord, you are the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel,” he prayed. “Prove that you are the God of Israel and that I am your servant. Show these people that you commanded me to do all these things. 37 Lord, answer my prayer so these people will know that you, Lord, are God and that you will change their minds.”

grin

:
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:43am On Jun 09, 2016
winner01:
You been there before??

Nope . I've only been to my own villa . Otolo , Nnewi North , Ndiagwu
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 09, 2016
winner01:
But this is not true. It seems as if your worldview pitches you directly against christianity. I'm really enjoying the goodness of God.
Lol. My worldview in no way pitches against your religion.
If anything, I see religion as simply..........unneccesary. I believe man will see this and get over this hump as time goes by.
But until then, Man can continue to enjoy worshipping. E no concern me.
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by winner01(m): 9:29am On Jun 09, 2016
SirWere:

Lol. My worldview in no way pitches against your religion.
You may not know this but its the truth.
SirWere:

If anything, I see religion as simply..........unneccesary.
and dangerous. I guess thats why you come here often to warn people of this danger.
SirWere:

I believe man will see this and get over this hump as time goes by.
People have been saying this since the 12th century of so. Religion, my friend, will continue to grow if allowed its freedom of expression. Atheists will have to employ the tactics used by Mao, pot, stalin and others to try to eradicate religion. Even at that, God moves in mysterious ways, remember constantine?

SirWere:

But until then, Man can continue to enjoy worshipping. E no concern me.
E concern you die. Looking at the time you spend talking about religion. It is people like me that can say "a belief in santa claus does not concern me". grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by winner01(m): 9:30am On Jun 09, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Nope . I've only been to my own villa . Otolo , Nnewi North , Ndiagwu
Ive heard of Otolo once shaa. But never been there.
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by spacyzuma(m): 8:43am On Jun 10, 2016
hahn:
Yes, Jehovah is Lord. So is Allah. And so are the other 4,200 gods in existence. However, most Nigerians are only aware of the two major religions that exist in the world.

You can enlighten yourself if you fall into that category @ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religions_and_spiritual_traditions.

Now, straight to the point. Many Christians such as kingebukasblog, winner01, malvisguy212 etc have stuck to the fact that THEIR god, Jehovah albeit the concept was forced on us(Africans) via slavery, is the true god.

In a bid to finally give them the chance to prove that their god is indeed REAL, I have decided to challenge them, just like Elijah challenged the gods of Baal in the bible. To put it in his own words:

1 Kings 18: 20 So Ahab called all the Israelites and those prophets to Mount Carmel. 21 Elijah approached the people and said, “How long will you not decide between two choices? If the Lord is the true God, follow him, but if Baal is the true God, follow him!” But the people said nothing.

In this same vain, I call on all NL Christians to pick a date and prove in reality that their god is indeed real. All activities will be recorded and shared on youtube and here on nairaland

List of possible activities:

1) Picking of snakes
Mark 16:18 they will pick up snakes with their hands

We will first visit a zoo and you all can play with the snakes for as long as you want.

2) Drinking of poison
Mark 16:18 and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all;

Otapiapia, thanks to god, is N50. You can all take turns in drinking it. I will buy some bottles and keep them in my fridge. The heat these days is just too much.

3) Healing of sick people
Mark 16:18 they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well."

We can visit Igbobi and y'all can lay your hands on a few sick people as well as amputees while we record their amputated parts grow again.

I am very sure that there is at least ONE born again Christian among you that is filled with the holy ghost and your god will definitely not forsake you. These tasks are too simple for your god.

Muslims who are also interested can join in and we can make this a fun Allah VS Jehovah thing.

Christians, it is time to prove atheists wrong.

Christians and Muslims who are interested can contact me privately.

You can also take some time out to fast so as to be properly filled with the holy ghost. Especially Christians.

In Elijah's words again , 1 Kings 18: 36 At the time for the evening sacrifice, the prophet Elijah went near the altar. “Lord, you are the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel,” he prayed. “Prove that you are the God of Israel and that I am your servant. Show these people that you commanded me to do all these things. 37 Lord, answer my prayer so these people will know that you, Lord, are God and that you will change their minds.”

grin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by Ranchhoddas: 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

undecided
You should be ashamed of yourself. Whenever you have been hammered you resort to trolling. Realmindz took you to the cleaners and since you had nothing to say, you had to bring out one of your useless memes. And you say you are not a troll...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
winner01:
You may not know this but its the truth.
and dangerous. I guess thats why you come here often to warn people of this danger
Dangerous?? Lol, no. I don't see any danger in it, except when, of course, people are killing in the name of it. But other than that, I'm cool with it.

My worldview simply allows me to view a world without a God, and then how my decisions and actions are made are left to me and my "identity".
In no way do I see religion dangerous; except perhaps the way it destroys families and lives.

People have been saying this since the 12th century of so. Religion, my friend, will continue to grow if allowed its freedom of expression
And that myself is what is happening. Atheism is not something that will progress in leaps and jumps; people don't break out a comfortable illusion slowly. Atheism is not going to be the mindset of the average man not in 10, 20 or even 100 years. In fact, it might never even be. That's cool though because the belief in a god at least drives some people to do good things; even if for primarily selfish reasons.

So no, atheism is definitely rising (there are more atheists now than in 1920) and will continue to rise..... It's simply natural

Atheists will have to employ the tactics used by Mao, pot, stalin and others to try to eradicate religion.

Ahh.... Back to our bogeymen, aren't we?? Even if I tell you their motives were primarily political; even if I told you their school of philosophy does not agree with me, even if I mentioned atheists who are noted philatronhpists and celebrated humanists, you still won't accept what I say.

So why bother
Even at that, God moves in mysterious ways, remember constantine?
It would be much better if he works in obvious, non mysterious ways, wouldn't you say

E concern you die. Looking at the time you spend talking about religion. It is people like me that can say "a belief in santa claus does not concern me". grin
gringrin. I come to the religous section whenever Nairaland is boring (and that happens a lot recently) to read fellow atheists comment and watch the theists respond : Sometimes intelligently, most times.........not.
I myself rarely argue with theists......at least until recently. I usually just observe from the sidelines; having heard or seen most of the "accusations" and the responses.

In real life, offline life, I barely talk about religion.........except on sundays and tuesdays. Because then I go evangelizin' with the team, talking about God's love and infinite patience (we rarely talk about hell), quoting freely from the corinthians and Galatians and Romans; reading Timothys as advices.
It's funny, really, because if you know me in Real life, you'll drop dead of shock to hear I'm an atheist.... I'm that "devoted".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by Owliver(m): 11:45am On Jun 26, 2016
Sarassin:
Christians should not pick up snakes nor drink poison, Mark 16v8 was a later insertion.
pls message me I need to talk to you. owliverpin@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anti-tithe Churches / The Significant Of Ashura And Tashura (9 & 10th Of Muharram: 12 & 13;NOV,2013) / What Are The Differences Between Roman Catholics And Protestants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.