Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! (8416 Views)

Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question / Songs That Atheists Can Teach Their Kids / Why Atheists Can Never Understand God's Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by FlipGamBino: 9:16am On Aug 09, 2016
Sarassin:
Christians should not pick up snakes iher drink poison, Mark 16v8 was a later insertion.

I was led here by strannge circumstances, My heart tells me I am. I am juming pages because I don't want you know them following us around witth their pitchforks, I hoe you understand.
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 09, 2016
FlipGamBino:

I was led here by strannge circumstances, My heart tells me I am. I am juming pages because I don't want you know them following us around witth their pitchforks, I hoe you understand.

LOL @ Pitchforks ! Send me an email if you can.
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by CoolUsername: 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
Jesus specifically told you guys to spread Christianity.

Winner01, there's no excuse for you not to pick a date to end this argument. The very fact that all 1 billion of you guys haven't done this is surprising.
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by promise10: 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
CoolUsername:
Jesus specifically told you guys to spread Christianity.

Winner01, there's no excuse for you not to pick a date to end this argument. The very fact that all 1 billion of you guys haven't done this is surprising.
Yea, because christianity is full of love.

But, I WONDER how blind you might be, not to see @kingebukasblog challenging hahn to test the authenticity of lord chosen miracles. If he is sincere enough, then he should just end this thread for now, take up the challenge, observe the miracles with the HD video camera @kingebukasblog gave him as one of the items needed for the observation and then post his observations.

Just stop all this delusions and face fact!

You are looking for a way to prove miracles to be false, yet you foolishly ignored the challenge thrown at @hahn by @kingebukasblog. It is so shameful!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by hahn(m): 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
promise10:

But, I WONDER how blind you might be, not to see @kingebukasblog challenging hahn to test the authenticity of lord chosen miracles. If he is sincere enough, then he should just end this thread for now, take up the challenge, observe the miracles with the HD video camera @kingebukasblog gave him as one of the items needed for the observation and then post his observations.

You are looking for a way to prove miracles to be false, yet you foolishly ignored the challenge thrown at @hahn by @kingebukasblog. It is so shameful!

I once told Bubu that I used to attend Lord's chosen at Ijesha and I once sat down at the last row of the church.

None of the people who came for "deliverance" there got healed. And Muoka was there undecided

They were all sitting down on the ground till the end of the service and ended up going back home even worse than they came. With extra disappointment.

Kingebukasblog, however, said I was lying.

In Lord's Chosen, when Muoka is preaching, it gets to a point where he asks everyone to close their eyes and raise up their hands whenever they hear a particular "sin" they commit.

No one is permitted to open their eyes. Then he goes on to pray that all your sins are all gone etc.

One part I like about Muoka though is when he says, before offering, "If you got your money via illegal means do NOT put it in the offering bag". And even though he always goes on to say "but it if you put it in, go back home and continue to sin no more" grin I feel the guy.

The purpose of this thread is simple.

You claim to be "born-again" and it is written in the bible that god will do miraculous things through you. Heal the sick, raise the dead etc.

If it truly works, then let's go to Igbobi. Shikena smiley

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
promise10:

Exactly ! Thank You ! I gave him a challenge which is still open though .

Apparently bro , they are afraid they'll discover that God actually exists . They are afraid that they will finally concede to being accountable to God. Why are they afraid of discovering the truth ? Its so weird

1 Like

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
hahn:

I once told Bubu that I used to attend Lord's chosen at Ijesha and I once sat down at the last row of the church.

None of the people who came for "deliverance" there got healed. And Muoka was there undecided

They were all sitting down on the ground till the end of the service and ended up going back home even worse than they came. With extra disappointment.

In Lord's Chosen, when Muoka is preaching, it gets to a point where he asks everyone to close their eyes and raise up their hands whenever they hear a particular "sin" they commit.

No one is permitted to open their eyes. Then he goes on to pray that all your sins are all gone etc.

One part I like about Muoka though is when he says, before offering, "If you got your money via illegal means do NOT put it in the offering bag". And even though he always goes on to say "but it if you put it in, go back home and continue to sin no more" grin I feel the guy.

You claim to be "born-again" and it is written in the bible that god will do miraculous things through you. Heal the sick, raise the dead etc.

Where are your photos and videos as proof Stop lying , its becoming embarrassing bro

1 Like

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by promise10: 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
hahn:

If what you wrote here is really the so-called intelligent way you think(like most atheists) then there is a BIG problem.

Suppose, we are arguing about zeus as a god, and someone challenges you to test the authenticity of it's supremacy. Even though you have tested zeus and you found it worthless, won't you go again and now show the whole world OPENLY that zeus is fake.

You said you have been to lord choosen before with barely NO evidence, even when you want people to believe with evidences. Yet, you are avoiding a challenge thrown OPENLY at you,of which if you give it a try you will now let the world know that miracles are fake. But yet, you still choose to be running around a circle while at the same time trying to shove your NON EVIDENT lord choosen experiences.

Later you start screaming; "Religion cannot stand "PROVE IT".

If religion doesn't stand "prove it" and at the same time your lord choosen experience can't stand "prove it". Doesn't that show it is all the same??

Yet, you want me to accept a belief that you experienced at lord's choosen.

At the end of the day, you start shouting "SLAVE MENTALITY!!!!!".

SHAME ON YOU!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
promise10:

If what you wrote here is really the so-called intelligent way you think(like most atheists) then there is a BIG problem.

Suppose, we are arguing about zeus as a god, and someone challenges you to test the authenticity of it's supremacy. Even though you have tested zeus and you found it worthless, won't you go again and now show the whole world OPENLY that zeus is fake.

You said you have been to lord choosen before with barely NO evidence, even when you want people to believe with evidences. Yet, you are avoiding a challenge thrown OPENLY at you,of which if you give it a try you will now let the world know that miracles are fake. But yet, you still choose to be running around a circle while at the same time trying to shove your NON EVIDENT lord choosen experiences.

If religion doesn't stand "prove it" and at the same time your lord choosen experience can't stand "prove it". Doesn't that show it is all the same??

SHAME ON YOU!

100 percent !!!!!!!!! Anybody can concoct a canard to besmirch anyone's reputation . Evidences such as photos and videos are what we need
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by hahn(m): 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
promise10:

SHAME ON YOU!

KingEbukasBlog:

Where are your photos and videos as proof Stop lying , its becoming embarrassing bro

Hahaha. Clowns grin cheesy
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by promise10: 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
hahn:

Hahaha. Clowns grin cheesy
You see why it is NOT a crime to consider atheism as foolishness.

You are laughing, because you can now realise how sickening your atheistic life is.

Bro, you better wake up by taking up the challenge thrown at you, so that you can see REAL MIRACLES make you see how dumb you think.

I have seriously taken a close look of atheism, I found it so shameful. I downgrades how humans think.

But, I rather choose to be a NON-LIVING THING than to be an atheistic living thing.
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by hahn(m): 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
promise10:

You see why it is NOT a crime to consider atheism as foolishness.

You are laughing, because you can now realise how sickening your atheistic life is.

Bro, you better wake up by taking up the challenge thrown at you, so that you can see REAL MIRACLES make you see how dumb you think.

I have seriously taken a close look of atheism, I found it so shameful. I downgrades how humans think.

But, I rather choose to be a NON-LIVING THING than to be an atheistic living thing.

Cool

I like the amount of Christian love emanating from your post. Keep it up cheesy

1 Like

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by Seun(m): 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
hahn:

1) Picking of snakes
Mark 16:18 they will pick up snakes with their hands

2) Drinking of poison
Mark 16:18 and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all;

3) Healing of sick people
Mark 16:18 they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well."
The tragedy of religion is that it draws people in with these sorts of promises, and they invest so much of their time and money in it, but when they need it most, it fails. People don't realize that divine healing is a mirage until they are plagued by incurable diseases. Some of them don't even realize it at that point, thinking that the problem is their lack of faith, which is ridiculous since an all-powerful God can heal you whether or not you have faith. Before you get sick, healing is a divine promise, paid for by the blood of Jesus! After you get seriously sick, God works in mysterious ways. That seems like a classic bait and switch scam to me.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by promise10: 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
hahn:

Cool

I like the amount of Christian love emanating from your post. Keep it up cheesy
Is this a way you want to use to shy away from the challenge?

Coward!

Give it a try and see it glaring on your face!
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by hahn(m): 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
promise10:

Is this a way you want to use to shy away from the challenge?

Coward!

Give it a try and see it glaring on your face!

Lol. See me see trouble o.

I created a thread and asked you born again Christians to perform miracles. No one accepted my challenge. On the same thread you throw your own challenge without honoring mine? Isn't this the perfect time to shut atheists up? undecided

Besides, miracles are cheaper than having to record failed miracles.

God's miracles are FREE, aren't they? tongue
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by promise10: 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
Seun:
The tragedy of religion is that it draws in with these sorts of promises, and they invest so much of their time and money in it, but when they need it most, it fails. People don't realize that divine healing is a mirage until they are plagued by incurable diseases. Some of them don't even realize it at that point, thinking that the problem is their lack of faith, which is ridiculous since an all-powerful God can heal you whether or not you have faith. Before you get sick, healing is a divine promise, paid for by the blood of Jesus! After you get seriously sick, God works in mysterious ways. That seems like a classic bait and switch scam to me.

Even at that I have SEEN WITH MY CLEAR EYES, the blind getting healed, crippled getting healed, shorten hand(not finger) stretched INSTANTLY to a normal size, sores DRYING UP AT THE SPOT, LOCKED shoulders INSTANTLY unlocked. As a matter of fact, my junior brother suffered from kidney failure at the age of 10, we were almost planning to go to india as the doctors said that the cases is SO TERRIBLE that there is nothing they can do about it and at the end of the day he was healed EVEN WITHOUT MEDICINE.

For me to deny the overwhelming miracles I have seen in it's nunerous number, I consider it a crime against humanity

Mr seun have you ever seen someone divinely healed with your bare eyes?
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by promise10: 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
hahn:

Lol. See me see trouble o.

I created a thread and asked you born again Christians to perform miracles. No one accepted my challenge. On the same thread you throw your own challenge without honoring mine? Isn't this the perfect time to shut atheists up? undecided

Besides, miracles are cheaper than having to record failed miracles.

God's miracles are FREE, aren't they? tongue
Please, stop all this unintelligent responses.

Because as I said, you are a coward to dodge such a sincere privilege to go to lord chosen and learn more. Yet you keep proving to me that you are a coward.

I know if we were arguing about the supremacy of zeus, you won't waste anytime to get all the requirement and your chest beating attitude. But in this case the christian God is not like zeus, JUST GIVE A TRY!

Remember: it is gonna be observed with HD camera and the other items issued to you as requirements by @kingebukasblog

I thought atheists are open minded people, but that's the opposite in most NL athests like you.

COME OUT OF THE DARK AND PICKUP the challenge.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
hahn:

Especially the one in the mirror

If people can blow themselves up, fast Starve and pray rant grin for 30 days, give up 10% of their salary, kill other people because of their god then this is not far fetched
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by CAPSLOCKED: 1:16am On Aug 10, 2016
hahn:

I am begging you in the name of all the gods, hook me up with this your drug grin

SERIOUSLY THE GUY IS ALWAYS ON POINT, I CAN GIVE UP ALL MY MONEY AND FAMILY MEMBERS JUST FOR A SINGLE DOSE cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by CAPSLOCKED: 1:21am On Aug 10, 2016
taurus25:
lol grin .... dont sweat it bro, they know themselves that no one can do these things. Afterall dont test the lord your god gringrin

THE AUTHORS STATED IT CLEARLY, OH, YOU THINK THEY WEREN'T WISE?

"IF YOU TEST THE LORD YOUR GOD YOU'RE GONNA DIE AND BURN IN HELL, SMOKED UP LIKE COMMON BEEF FOR ETERNITY "

THE AUTHORS KNEW THEY'D BE CASTED SO THEY MADE THE WARNING SOUND.
LOL, DON'T TEST GOD.. HE'LL FAIL!
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by hahn(m): 8:40am On Aug 10, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

SERIOUSLY THE GUY IS ALWAYS ON POINT, I CAN GIVE UP ALL MY MONEY AND FAMILY MEMBERS JUST FOR A SINGLE DOSE cheesy

For real tongue
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by promise10: 10:35am On Aug 10, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Agent Hahn , I wanted to send you on a mission to investigate and ascertain if the Lord's Chosen fabricate miracles thus proving the goodness of God and you declined . The invitation is still open though . Pick a date with Christ himself on 11th and 12th June 2016 , venue Ijesha , Lagos , The Lord's Chosen HQ

Requirements : bible , video camera or phone , fastidious eyes , pen and paper .

Mission : 1. Track down those who'd "claim" to experience instant miracles and healing . Scrutinize their claims , take photos and indite a report
2. If you are seeking for solutions to problems and have a litany of complaints you'd like to tell God , put him to test . A time frame for answers would be more appropriate
3. Share your observations with cogent proof on Nairaland base .

Goodluck Agent Hahn on this mission should you choose to accept it cool
Hahn this is still open to you if you really want to disprove miracle.

Just give it try and see the real truth glaring on your face!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by Seun(m): 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
promise10:
Even at that I have SEEN WITH MY CLEAR EYES, the blind getting healed, crippled getting healed, shorten hand(not finger) stretched INSTANTLY to a normal size, sores DRYING UP AT THE SPOT, LOCKED shoulders INSTANTLY unlocked. As a matter of fact, my junior brother suffered from kidney failure at the age of 10, we were almost planning to go to india as the doctors said that the cases is SO TERRIBLE that there is nothing they can do about it and at the end of the day he was healed EVEN WITHOUT MEDICINE.

For me to deny the overwhelming miracles I have seen in it's nunerous number, I consider it a crime against humanity

Mr seun have you ever seen someone divinely healed with your bare eyes?
Did you record any of these miracles with your phone camera as they were happening before your very eyes? It is quite easy to give gullible people the impression that miracles are happening before their very eyes. If you tell people that faith is key to their healing and that confession is a way to express that faith, and you use hypnotic music and the testimony of paid actors to move their emotions, some of them will confess to having been healed when in fact they have not been healed of anything.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by otemanuduno: 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
Edwinmason:
Fools everywhere
Hahn is not a fool. Will u call Elijah a fool for doing the exact thing? I'm happy it's happening as Knoliud prophesied it millions of years ago. cheesy

Deorum
21:8-12

8. And they shall say, let us go to the sanctuary of Krish and to the synagogue of Jehoshua. Let us also visit the campground of Enorach and of Wilhelm. Let us forget not to visit the tabernacle of Daoud and the place of Suleman the homo who prophesies doom. Let us go to the gathering of Lazarus and the place of the black Daniel which is false.
9. And the people shall say, if these sick we bring to their sanctuaries are not cured of their diseases and healed of their lameness and blindness, then shall we depart from the camps of these prophets of Yahweh forever. And we shall hate them with everlasting hatred if they did not confess to us, saying, the people we put on the chairs as the lame in our displays are only paid to act according to our directives; And the people who declared that they had healing had only been paid to do so. And the people who fell down, rolling on the floor with loud voices had been hypnotised by us.
10. And the shame of the people who called themselves holy and are not shall be so grave. And all the lies of Eusebius, the father of liars shall be exposed and made known in all lands.
11. For truly I tell you, Eusebius is he who shall compile all the lies of Faulkin and shall bind it with a spell, saying, whoever shall rise to put my religion to shame, let him be suppressed. Shall he not confront the Otems with his swords to make them almost believe his threats?
12. But I say, no, it shall not take long before the Otems shall know who he really was. Eusebius, the friend of a murderer and a murderer himself also.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by Jasperwhizz(m): 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
Seun:
The tragedy of religion is that it draws people in with these sorts of promises, and they invest so much of their time and money in it, but when they need it most, it fails. People don't realize that divine healing is a mirage until they are plagued by incurable diseases. Some of them don't even realize it at that point, thinking that the problem is their lack of faith, which is ridiculous since an all-powerful God can heal you whether or not you have faith. Before you get sick, healing is a divine promise, paid for by the blood of Jesus! After you get seriously sick, God works in mysterious ways. That seems like a classic bait and switch scam to me.

With GOD all things are possible. believe or not!
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by promise10: 10:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
Seun:
Did you record any of these miracles with your phone camera as they were happening before your very eyes? It is quite easy to give gullible people the impression that miracles are happening before their very eyes. If you tell people that faith is key to their healing and that confession is a way to express that faith, and you use hypnotic music and the testimony of paid actors to move their emotions, some of them will confess to having been healed when in fact they have not been healed of anything.

Mr seun, may be you think I am doing comedy here, because what you wrote here sounds like a comedy to me. You may be serious, but try to ask questions that would make you really look serious in cases like this, not an insult, my opinion.

Asking me if I recorded what happened in my very eyes BACK THEN, is like asking for a video proof that shows your mum really giving birth to you in a hospital labour room. If I should insist that absence of a video proof is the evidence of proof that your mum didn't give birth to you, IT IS SIMPLY A PLAIN FOOLISHNESS. And this is what atheism is all about.

That I didn't record it doesn't mean it didn't happen, BECAUSE I SAW HAPPENING RIGHT ON MY FACE! SEUN, you may find it hard to believe me, but it does not, in anyway, make me feel like I am lying because I SAW RIGHT ON MY FACE!!!!!!

Mind you seun, I didn't say somebody told me or that I heard. What I am saying is that I SAW IT!

What did I see?

1 Shorten hand STRECHING OUT RIGHT ON MY FACE!

2. 15years mad woman ON CHAIN HEALED RIGHT ON MY FACE!

3. Blindness healed RIGHT ON MY FACE!

4. TERRIBLY DISLOCATED JOINT HEALED RIGHT ON MY FACE!

5. Thousands of people falling down under the anointing on my face, just at the moment pastor swipe his hand across the church ON MY FACE!

6. My younger brother suffered from a serious kidney problem, despite all the money wasted on science via medicine, the last thing the doctor told us was that we have two options, going to india OR death. And if we go to india and he is not treated well then death many be the next thing. Mr seun, I am NOT telling you about what someone told me, but this is happening to my immediate younger brother. At the night of that day, my brother was ALREADY LOOKING DEAD. All our family FIERCELY PRAYED. The next day, he said he was feeling better . Then the next day he suggested that we should take him for a kidney test. When the result came out, the FIRST thing the doctor said was "WHAT HAPPEN?" And he started crying, because it is BEYOND his scientific knowledge, hence A MIRACLE.

I have many more seun!

No offence that you asked for video proof, but it is late. If you asked it early before I saw it, I would video it myself, post it here and confirm that it is really a miracle.

But, anyway if you are really willing to know if miracles are real you can take up the challenge thrown at @hahn, which he avoided as the coward he is, and SEE IT YOURSELF. Seeing it yourself will be more believable to you than watching a video.

Just, give it a try, take up the requirement including a HD camera, embark on the investigation and honestly make your observations open on nairaland.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by promise10: 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
Seun:
No seun, what do you really mean ny hypnotic music? Is it only christian songs are hypnotic? No seun, there are hip pop songs too that are hypnotic but I have no effect on miracles.

When a pastor uses paid actors to move people's emotions via false testimonies, they are fake pastors and not from God. Yes, there are pastors who do such fraud, some even use charm. But it doesn't mean that there is no original pastors out there. C'mon!

Hope, you will still say that I was paid to testify the testimonies I just testified to you. I don't spend time on lies. Frequent broadcast of lies doesn't make it true.
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by FlipGamBino: 11:12am On Aug 16, 2016
Sarassin:

LOL @ Pitchforks ! Send me an email if you can.
I haven't gotten a response to my mail.
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by AdamuUcheOla: 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
promise10:

Mr seun, may be you think I am doing comedy here, because what you wrote here sounds like a comedy to me. You may be serious, but try to ask questions that would make you really look serious in cases like this, not an insult, my opinion.

Asking me if I recorded what happened in my very eyes BACK THEN, is like asking for a video proof that shows your mum really giving birth to you in a hospital labour room. If I should insist that absence of a video proof is the evidence of proof that your mum didn't give birth to you, IT IS SIMPLY A PLAIN FOOLISHNESS. And this is what atheism is all about.

That I didn't record it doesn't mean it didn't happen, BECAUSE I SAW HAPPENING RIGHT ON MY FACE! SEUN, you may find it hard to believe me, but it does not, in anyway, make me feel like I am lying because I SAW RIGHT ON MY FACE!!!!!!

Mind you seun, I didn't say somebody told me or that I heard. What I am saying is that I SAW IT!

What did I see?

2. 15years mad woman ON CHAIN HEALED RIGHT ON MY FACE!

3. Blindness healed RIGHT ON MY FACE!

4. TERRIBLY DISLOCATED JOINT HEALED RIGHT ON MY FACE!

5. Thousands of people falling down under the anointing on my face, just at the moment pastor swipe his hand across the church ON MY FACE!

6. My younger brother suffered from a serious kidney problem, despite all the money wasted on science via medicine, the last thing the doctor told us was that we have two options, going to india OR death. And if we go to india and he is not treated well then death many be the next thing. Mr seun, I am NOT telling you about what someone told me, but this is happening to my immediate younger brother. At the night of that day, my brother was ALREADY LOOKING DEAD. All our family FIERCELY PRAYED. The next day, he said he was feeling better . Then the next day he suggested that we should take him for a kidney test. When the result came out, the FIRST thing the doctor said was "WHAT HAPPEN?" And he started crying, because it is BEYOND his scientific knowledge, hence A MIRACLE.

I have many more seun!

No offence that you asked for video proof, but it is late. If you asked it early before I saw it, I would video it myself, post it here and confirm that it is really a miracle.

But, anyway if you are really willing to know if miracles are real you can take up the challenge thrown at @hahn, which he avoided as the coward he is, and SEE IT YOURSELF. Seeing it yourself will be more believable to you than watching a video.

Just, give it a try, take up the requirement including a HD camera, embark on the investigation and honestly make your observations open on nairaland.

Watch this video; should get you thinking as it shows how one could make you think that this is what you saw:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpz_9_KalFY

Also it is generally known that eye witness testimony is the weakest sort of evidence. If you are interested in knowing why then start of with the article below

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/do-the-eyes-have-it/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:03am On Aug 23, 2016
AdamuUcheOla:

Watch this video; should get you thinking as it shows how one could make you think that this is what you saw:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpz_9_KalFY

Also it is generally known that eye witness testimony is the weakest sort of evidence. If you are interested in knowing why then start of with the article below

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/do-the-eyes-have-it/

When it comes to miracles we should not rely on eye witness accounts but when it comes to stories by the atheists , all these scientific explanations disappear grin .

And your video does not disprove his testimony . Just a bunch of morons after youtube video views

What about his other testimonies , no dumb stories to tell ?
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by AdamuUcheOla: 7:22am On Aug 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

When it comes to miracles we should not rely on eye witness accounts but when it comes to stories by the atheists , all these scientific explanations disappear grin .

And your video does not disprove his testimony . Just a bunch of morons after youtube video views

What about his other testimonies , no dumb stories to tell ?

You probably want to re-read my comment. All I said directly or indirectly are 2 things aimed at making the OP think:

1. There is evidence that miracles can be staged including the OP's example of hand stretching.

2. "Eye witness testimony is the weakest sort of evidence". Please note that I did not qualify 'eye witness testimony' with the words Muslim, Christain, Hindu, Unbeliever, Athiest, Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa etc.

It is not my place to prove or disprove his testimonies. Frankly, I am uninterested.

P.s

Have you read up on North Korea yet?
Re: Finally, Atheists Can Be Proven Wrong! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:10am On Aug 23, 2016
AdamuUcheOla:

You probably want to re-read my comment. All I said directly or indirectly are 2 things aimed at making the OP think:

1. There is evidence that miracles can be staged including the OP's example of hand stretching.

More assumptions . There is a probability does not mean his is staged . What about his brother's testimony ? Or the terribly dislocated joint ? You dodged those like a bullet huh ?

2. "Eye witness testimony is the weakest sort of evidence". Please note that I did not qualify 'eye witness testimony' with the words Muslim, Christain, Hindu, Unbeliever, Athiest, Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa etc.

How do you news agencies get details about an event - eye witness accounts !!! Anyway , your article has nothing to do with the testimony

It is not my place to prove or disprove his testimonies. Frankly, I am uninterested.

So why did want respond to this one? Did it shake your faith in the non existence of God wink You had to ransack the internet for nonsense just to invalidate his testimony . You need to understand how the internet works - many articles ,videos are out there just to attract attention , they are biased and unreliable .

Have you read up on North Korea yet?

Yeah , I've been doing that . Read up megalomania to understand Kim's mental issues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anti-tithe Churches / The Significant Of Ashura And Tashura (9 & 10th Of Muharram: 12 & 13;NOV,2013) / What Are The Differences Between Roman Catholics And Protestants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.