Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

How I And Nkechi Aborted Our First Pregnancy In Our 2yrs Of Co-habitting! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I And Nkechi Aborted Our First Pregnancy In Our 2yrs Of Co-habitting! (1098 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I And Nkechi Aborted Our First Pregnancy In Our 2yrs Of Co-habitting! by jonaifame22(m): 8:52am On Jun 08, 2016
Nkechi is beautiful gal who stole my heart wth her charm n soft bodyy and big yansh,she fell for my body frame and my six packs always made her drool wth saliva, we met on march 19th 2009 and consummated it wth sex on the 21st being a saturday night at ekosodin primary school.
She is a nurse presently and was in midwifery school then, I lived alone and she lived alone too and that made it easy for us to sleep at each other's place as long as we wanted.
We fvcked everytime skin-skin then one day she told me she's feeln funny and feverish so she cldn't go to class,I cancelled all my outings and stayed wth her, then she told me that her breasts are gettn full and then she's feeling tired and sleepy and always feeln the urge to spit out.
Then we examined her nipp.les and found out whitish stuff on her nipples, then she began to suspect that she's pregnant and she felt like crying buh I decided we go for a test the next day.
So on getting to the pharmacy I paid 500 and she got tested and came out positive,hooooops!
On hearing the news, I felt proud that I cld pregnate a lady and secondly I feared for her cos she wld be sent out of her midwifery and nursing school if they discovered that she's pregnant.
So we decided to jog round uniben at night maybe she'll lose the baby when she's stressed, buh all the jogging was to no avail, I asked friends wat to give to her to abort the child n some said I should give her power horse early in the morning before she eats any thing,we tried that buh it didn't work,
Slowly days were turning to weeks and weeks was turning to a month plus then I met a guy who gave me ogogoro and some drugs that it should be taken on empty stomach of which she took and I wasn't around to look after her cos I went to write an exam,
She called my fone severally cos I locked the doors wth a key and she almost died. Due to the power of the drugs and ogogoro on empty stomach, amd when I returned I met my baby girlie weak and tired and as she heard my voice as I opened the door she burst in2 tears and I felt for her and then ran to buy her pepper soup wth plenty meat which she ate hungrily and she cried although I still fvcked her again, then she urged me to look for a way for us to get out the pregnancy cos her mom is a single mother wth 3 children and of which she is the first child and she'll be sent out of school and also her mother spent her last card to send her to that school.
Then I consoled her further and intensified my search for a way out,then finally someone intorduced me to misoprosol and then I went for it and bought it for five hundred naira,then I brought it home and she was kind of relieved and then I administered it to her,she inserted two in her pvssy and drank one cos it contained jus 3 tablets.
Then after 5 hours she felt blood come out of her pvssy and dat was it, she cried like a baby and the blood came out for five days more and after that some many things changed like her menstrual cycle, she had pimples. I still remember like it's yesterday,buh we are no more together again cos she got to know I was a badder boi than she thougt when she found a pistol in my room after I brought it out to oil it and forgot to keep it back in the roof and she came when I wasn't around cos she has my spare key, immediately she saw the gun she called me,broke up wth me and departed frm me like an evil spirit!
Re: How I And Nkechi Aborted Our First Pregnancy In Our 2yrs Of Co-habitting! by Maxi112: 9:12am On Jun 08, 2016
cry cry
Re: How I And Nkechi Aborted Our First Pregnancy In Our 2yrs Of Co-habitting! by MUVAH(m): 9:28am On Jun 08, 2016
For some scary reason, I think I believe this guy.
Re: How I And Nkechi Aborted Our First Pregnancy In Our 2yrs Of Co-habitting! by jonaifame22(m): 11:57am On Jun 08, 2016
Re: How I And Nkechi Aborted Our First Pregnancy In Our 2yrs Of Co-habitting! by jonaifame22(m): 11:57am On Jun 08, 2016
MUVAH:
For some scary reason, I think I believe this guy.
scary reason!
Re: How I And Nkechi Aborted Our First Pregnancy In Our 2yrs Of Co-habitting! by tee59(f): 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
All ur write up here are always centred on how u Bleep bitches. Evn if dey were lies, it stil shows d kind of person u are. U cald urslf a hairdresser/Barber and u wil use dat your filthy hands to touch peoples destiny. U can easily pass d spirit of lust into ur clients cus u hav a polluted mind. Do u wish to marry any of d girl u av molested as a wife? Whn u ar now ready to settle down, u wil want a decent and good girl as partner. U wil surely reap wat u av sown.

1 Like

Re: How I And Nkechi Aborted Our First Pregnancy In Our 2yrs Of Co-habitting! by jonaifame22(m): 7:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
tee59:
All ur write up here are always centred on how u Bleep bitches. Evn if dey were lies, it stil shows d kind of person u are. U cald urslf a hairdresser/Barber and u wil use dat your filthy hands to touch peoples destiny. U can easily pass d spirit of lust into ur clients cus u hav a polluted mind. Do u wish to marry any of d girl u av molested as a wife? Whn u ar now ready to settle down, u wil want a decent and good girl as partner. U wil surely reap wat u av sown.
why are you mentioning me,aren't you scared of gettn pregnant?

(1) (Reply)

Are U Tied To Or Looking For A Guy...must READ / Here Is Maturity / Four Signs That Your Crush Will Break Your Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.