Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,382 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

I Mistakenly Entered Ifunanya My Neighbour Wife Room When She Was Naked (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mistakenly Entered Ifunanya My Neighbour Wife Room When She Was Naked (pics) (6120 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Mistakenly Entered Ifunanya My Neighbour Wife Room When She Was Naked (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
I mistakenly entered ifunanya room when she was naked, so she shouted too, and i shouted too and she ran away and i also ran away too, thank God say her husband was not around.. THE END,

i will upload the pics in the next 1 seconds
Re: I Mistakenly Entered Ifunanya My Neighbour Wife Room When She Was Naked (pics) by lifezone247(m): 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
So what did your Anya saw on ifunanya's unclad body wink
Re: I Mistakenly Entered Ifunanya My Neighbour Wife Room When She Was Naked (pics) by goodmorning40: 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
Why the shout, was she looking like a masquerade
Re: I Mistakenly Entered Ifunanya My Neighbour Wife Room When She Was Naked (pics) by UrWorstNitemare: 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
Abeg I dey come***
Re: I Mistakenly Entered Ifunanya My Neighbour Wife Room When She Was Naked (pics) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
fairlyuse my hommie....

I Small stout for you...
lol....

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Entered Ifunanya My Neighbour Wife Room When She Was Naked (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 8:33am On Jun 09, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
fairlyuse my hommie....

I Small stout for you...
lol....
hehehe, na xo my brother cheesy
Re: I Mistakenly Entered Ifunanya My Neighbour Wife Room When She Was Naked (pics) by ForeverYoung197(f): 9:12am On Jun 09, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

I like your threads. Very funny indeed.
Re: I Mistakenly Entered Ifunanya My Neighbour Wife Room When She Was Naked (pics) by GoldenJAT(m): 9:37am On Jun 09, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

shebi d ifunanya Na d 1 psquare used for their video how the body b like.
Re: I Mistakenly Entered Ifunanya My Neighbour Wife Room When She Was Naked (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 10:00am On Jun 09, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

hehehe, thanks pretty lady, it was created to make you smile cheesy
Re: I Mistakenly Entered Ifunanya My Neighbour Wife Room When She Was Naked (pics) by ForeverYoung197(f): 10:11am On Jun 09, 2016
GoldenJAT:
shebi d ifunanya Na d 1 psquare used for their video how the body b like.

I don't speak your language.
Re: I Mistakenly Entered Ifunanya My Neighbour Wife Room When She Was Naked (pics) by gbens2000(m): 10:16am On Jun 09, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

morning dear. wink
Re: I Mistakenly Entered Ifunanya My Neighbour Wife Room When She Was Naked (pics) by ForeverYoung197(f): 10:22am On Jun 09, 2016
gbens2000:
morning dear. wink

Oh the handsome man of nairaland is here. How are you love? Hoodmornin' wink
Re: I Mistakenly Entered Ifunanya My Neighbour Wife Room When She Was Naked (pics) by GoldenJAT(m): 10:30am On Jun 09, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

i get your point! that was pidgin i spoke d other time.... learn it, u get 2 enjoy speaking it.
Re: I Mistakenly Entered Ifunanya My Neighbour Wife Room When She Was Naked (pics) by ForeverYoung197(f): 10:37am On Jun 09, 2016
GoldenJAT:
i get your point! that was pidgin i spoke d other time.... learn it, u get 2 enjoy speaking it.

Thank you.
Re: I Mistakenly Entered Ifunanya My Neighbour Wife Room When She Was Naked (pics) by gbens2000(m): 10:53am On Jun 09, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Oh the handsome man of nairaland is here. How are you love? Hoodmornin' wink
am good sweery, ihad a long night tho,hope ur night was good my sweery potato cheesy
Re: I Mistakenly Entered Ifunanya My Neighbour Wife Room When She Was Naked (pics) by ForeverYoung197(f): 11:03am On Jun 09, 2016
gbens2000:
am good sweery, ihad a long night tho,hope ur night was good my sweery potato cheesy

My night was like honey actually. Sweet and sticky.
Re: I Mistakenly Entered Ifunanya My Neighbour Wife Room When She Was Naked (pics) by gbens2000(m): 11:14am On Jun 09, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

My night was like honey actually. Sweet and sticky.
lolz,am trying to imagine how it would have been but cant wrap my head around it tho,but i guess it may not be sticky if i was not missing in action grin
Re: I Mistakenly Entered Ifunanya My Neighbour Wife Room When She Was Naked (pics) by ForeverYoung197(f): 11:19am On Jun 09, 2016
gbens2000:
lolz,am trying to imagine how it would have been but cant wrap my head around it tho,but i guess it may not be sticky if i was not missing in action grin

You are right. Maybe next time. I will let you witness it.
Re: I Mistakenly Entered Ifunanya My Neighbour Wife Room When She Was Naked (pics) by gbens2000(m): 11:23am On Jun 09, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

You are right. Maybe next time. I will let you witness it.
nice then,waiting in anticipation.but i have a phobia for suspense
Re: I Mistakenly Entered Ifunanya My Neighbour Wife Room When She Was Naked (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
gbens2000:
nice then,waiting in anticipation.but i have a phobia for suspense
i do collect 5 million for toasting any girl on my thread cheesy oya pay sharp sharp
Re: I Mistakenly Entered Ifunanya My Neighbour Wife Room When She Was Naked (pics) by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

i do collect 5 million for toasting any girl on my thread cheesy oya pay sharp sharp

Yes love, let him pay you then I can give you my account number to split that milli wink
Re: I Mistakenly Entered Ifunanya My Neighbour Wife Room When She Was Naked (pics) by gbens2000(m): 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

i dont give 5m i only give 10m on one condition grin
Re: I Mistakenly Entered Ifunanya My Neighbour Wife Room When She Was Naked (pics) by CaptainEColeJnr: 1:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
Rubbish thread
Re: I Mistakenly Entered Ifunanya My Neighbour Wife Room When She Was Naked (pics) by UyiIredia(m): 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
wetin u come see as you enter her room. Tell us.
Re: I Mistakenly Entered Ifunanya My Neighbour Wife Room When She Was Naked (pics) by ENDTIMELIFE: 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
I mistakenly entered ifunanya room when she was Unclad, so she shouted too, and i shouted too and she ran away and i also ran away too, thank God say her husband was not around.. THE END,

i will upload the pics in the next 1 seconds

Guy you really got many people attentions here, check the number of viewers on your post . People like sex stories including me one of the viewer grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I Mistakenly Entered Ifunanya My Neighbour Wife Room When She Was Naked (pics) by olatunjithomas(m): 9:45am On Jul 12, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

Good morning boss, I'm sorry to have disturbed you,but there is one thing I need from you,

Nd I will be so glad if I can get it from you boss

with due respect boss, I had like you to support falconey for
Mr nairaland 2016. you've done it before, you're a champion,
you can do it again.
the profile is www.nairaland.com/falconey

thanks bro, respect.

if you like to join the WhatsApp group ,you can PM me, I'll sort that out.

thanks once again my boss

TEAMFALCONEY.

VOTING WILL COMMENCE ON MONDAY 18th JULY 2016.

(1) (Reply)

I Caught My Fiancee Masturbating Should I Forgive Or Let Her Go? / Who Is The Most Stupid Out Of Them?pic / What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.