Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her (2571 Views)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by vizkiz: 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Ewo....shockedshocked

See me see trouble oo bros no just make me vex carry hypo drink dis night...

Na u be vizki.. Abeg leave me ooo before I go carry dis hypo drink

lol, seems he's gat a crush on you wink
Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by vizkiz: 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
SANDOSKI:

How

I no understandgrin

what do you understand oh tongue
Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
BlissP:
I have no choice but follow u'. Ur comic post heal wounds' thumbs up

Thanks dear......

OMG ... M blushing.....gringrin

Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by BlissP(m): 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Thanks dear......

OMG ... M blushing.....gringrin
Lolz
Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
vizkiz:

Crush ke... Me him no try am before my Oga smellymouth go finish am....

*Whispers into his ear, if thagift na PILOT no wahala I go start to get crush on him grin

1 Like

Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by vizkiz: 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
SANDOSKI:

*Whispers into his ear, if thagift na PILOT no wahala I go start to get crush on him grin

abeg no tempt Smellymouth...he is fasting grin
Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by Smellymouth: 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Crush ke... Me him no try am before my Oga smellym.outh go finish am....

*[s]Whispers into his ear, if tha.gift na PILOT no wahala I go start to get crush on him [/s]grin

Bubu, so no dinner for me tonight abi? cry
Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
SANDOSKI:

smellymouth na name of any person, animal, place or things?
Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by Smellymouth: 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
vizkiz:

oyah go and buy the phone undecided

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
vizkiz:

what do you mean? Am a virgin dont spoil me.
Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by Smellymouth: 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
thagift:

smellymo.uth na name of any person, animal, place or things?

Na name of the guy when dey gbensh your babe elder sister grin

Abeg try buy the fone asap oo

Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
Smellymouth:

Na name of the guy when dey gbensh your babe elder sister grin

Abeg try buy the fone asap oo

i will but not now.
Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
Smellymouth:

Bubu, so no dinner for me tonight abi? cry

Swidy I no get strength to enter kitchen, go chop for edible kitchen

Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by Smellymouth: 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Swidy I no get strength to enter kitchen, go chop for edible kitchen

shocked shocked
Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
thagift:

smellymouth na name of any person, animal, place or things?

I go wound you, I be barracks gal no try me.. Why you go dey use my Oga name play.. U well so

Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
thagift:

what do you mean? Am a virgin dont spoil me.

Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2016

Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by Smellymouth: 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
[quote author=SANDOSKI post=46399457][/quote]

Bubu, it's me oo grin cheesy

Re: She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her by Samzyarmani(m): 12:37am On Jun 09, 2016
niqqur sell your kidney undecidedniqqur sell your kidney

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quote You Should Live By This Week! / My Experience In Church Today... What Would U Say About This??? / Guys, Why Does This Happen (hilarious But Relatable Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.