Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

An Educated Man Cant Sponsor His Girl's Education - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Educated Man Cant Sponsor His Girl's Education (633 Views)

Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss / Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend / My Friend Left His Uneducated Girlfriend For An Educated Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Educated Man Cant Sponsor His Girl's Education by Calebosko(m): 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
A man who has been to school and av seen all d lifestyle they live there,and all the atrocities they comit, cant sponsor his girlfriend who he has not maried to the university or any higher institution,guys what ur opinion on this.
Re: An Educated Man Cant Sponsor His Girl's Education by lokito: 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
Not all girls live a bad life in school
Re: An Educated Man Cant Sponsor His Girl's Education by dollyjoy(f): 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
I personally wouldn't allow a man to sponsor my education undecided

1 Like

Re: An Educated Man Cant Sponsor His Girl's Education by obiorathesubtle: 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
undecided

Firstly.. I had to read that thing twice to make sense out of it..

Secondly.. The 'educated man' knows about the atrocities but will send his daughter to school anyway..

Listen man, when your girlfriend/fiancee/daughter/female person you like, goes to school.. If she's ho enough, she'll open her legs to every committee member, non committee member, school mates and even non school mates.. What will be will be..

But if she has her head at home I.e.. Repulsive, ugly, repugnant and a complete loner(with no idiot friends to talk her into doing shît).. Which is 100% impoSsible.. Her vagina will remain just the way you like it smiley..

All we ever do in life is deal with the fÛcking programming..

You either deal or bail..
Re: An Educated Man Cant Sponsor His Girl's Education by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
undecided

Re: An Educated Man Cant Sponsor His Girl's Education by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
I personally wouldn't allow a man to sponsor my education undecided

1 Like

Re: An Educated Man Cant Sponsor His Girl's Education by dollyjoy(f): 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
[quote author=SANDOSKI post=46400284][/quote] Give me another thing, i don't need a medalsad
Re: An Educated Man Cant Sponsor His Girl's Education by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
Give me another thing, i don't need a medalsad
grin

grin

(1) (Reply)

R / A Plea To All Nairalanders [Pix] / Love/relationship Veterans Please Help Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.