Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,922 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} (34342 Views)

Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos / Tony Nwulu Launches Not Too Young To Run Bill Campaign At United Nation Assembly / Fayose Signs Ekiti Open Grazing Prohibition Bill (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by rhymaster: 1:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
wheredemdey:

He worked for it...everything damn thing he enjoys now was gotten thru his efforts and his CHI.nobody did him a favour...he grabbed it.

Let a Yoruba man relocate to the east...invest money and pay tax to the government...garner and motivate the voting electorate and contest for a election.....thats how things are done.

Lagos is home for all..same way the Lagos state house is populated by Nigerians from every tribe...its a state built from the scratch by all and sundry

Home for all Yorubas and their friends alone, Ibos are forced visitors. As soon as Nigeria gives you Biafra, you must leave immediately with all your family! Simple!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by teebell999(m): 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
marhoinspire:
Y praise him, if he had nt don it, sum1 else wuld have.
He is doing d job he been paid for.

I tire o !!!!!
Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by codemaniacs: 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
rhymaster:

Home for all Yorubas and their friends alone, Ibos are forced visitors. As soon as Nigeria gives you Biafra, you must leave immediately with all your family! Simple!!

That yoruba leaders are tolerating them for now does not mean they would tolerate them in future...

Yoruba youths are seeing the f:oolishness of their leaders today and things like this will be prevented in future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by Charles4075(m): 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2016
carammel:
Yorubas are too tolerant. This is a feet another tribe cannot afford in igboland,you can't even do business successfully in igboland not to talk of contesting for a political post.
I wonder if Mr nwoke would ever want biafra.
Thank you my brother for this truth. The yorubas are really tolerant, compared to the igbos. You can't find any tribe in Nigeria as a whole heading any office or organisation in Igbo lands. Take for example, Onitsha Main Market, as long as you're not an igbo man, you will never get a shop there. But when you go to other parts of the country, you'll always find them there. Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by Engr2016: 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
Lucasbible:

Did you notice that an Igbo man has already taken over a seat in Lagos State ? Chai.
Stop being mischievous and tribalistic my guy! Lagos State has 24 Federal house of Reps members most of which are Yorubas (about 90%). If an Ibo man is given a chance to rep Oshodi -Isolo constituency that has a significant number of resident Igbos, why bring ethnic sentiments and division about this. This arrogant attitude is the reason, many Nigerians seem to detest people like you. You need to repent now!

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by coyy(m): 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
yorme:

I hope this isn't what I really think it is!
it is what we really know it is..
Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by wheredemdey: 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
rhymaster:

Lol...funny dude.

Leave...??..to where??..when we make laws for the entire state...both state and federal level

Nobody is leaving Lagos....its our collective patrimony and heritage...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by Lucasbible: 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ephemmm:

Igbo representing us is a welcome development in Yorubaland. We love our neighbours and we hardly discriminate: your statement is as useless as GEJ till 2019.

In the same vein, why can't you prevent him from contesting for this post when Biafra is achieved instead of contesting under the FRN? You want to restore Biafra but you are still happy that your brothers are gaining ground among tribes you are discriminating against.

Yeebos and their confusions sha...
E pain am well well. Gradually, we are taking over. What we have done to the economy of Lagos, we shall do to the politics. Watch and learn niccur.

3 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by adimsmt: 2:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ephemmm:
[s][/s]

If we tell you that Biafra's agitation is just a joke comic-relief which must be laughed upon to relieve tension, you will quickly rubbish the assertion. Here is another Ibo man among other Nigerian tribe seeking political relevance at Federal level without being hindered, whereas jobless flat heads touts are still shouting Biafra like hungry birds everywhere dey go.

However, why can't you prevent him from contesting for this position till when Biafra is achieved instead of contesting under the FRN? It is ironical that you are still happy that your brothers are gaining ground among tribes you are discriminating against while you still want to restore Biafra.

Nice move jare my friend, you belong to Nigeria not imaginary Biafra which is only targeted at taking over SS oil as trophy.

NB: Photo of Biafra Avengers headed by Kanu

As an igbo man in as much I don't want Nigeria break up, but this notion that Biafran agitation is about oil is height of foolishness and please stop it's getting old. Biafran agitation was as a results of injustices in this project that we called Nigeria. Until Nigerians come together to restructure this projects along fiscal FEDERALISM OR REGIONALISM our country will not know peace.

3 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by funkybully(f): 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
[s]
Charles4075:
Thank you my brother for this truth. The yorubas are really tolerant, compared to the igbos. You can't find any tribe in Nigeria as a whole heading any office or organisation in Igbo lands. Take for example, Onitsha Main Market, as long as you're not an igbo man, you will never get a shop there. But when you go to other parts of the country, you'll always find them there. Smh
[/s]
angry

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by funkybully(f): 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
[s]
Charles4075:
[/s]

Yoloba tailors in Onitsha are sowing on top tree anu mpama

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
What is his bill about pls?
Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by funkybully(f): 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
Tolerating my black anus. What is good for kogi APC guber aspirant is good for Igbo man as long as Lagos is concerned. Why are u not tolerating in osun, ondo, Ogun, Oyo, ekiti?Lagos was built by all and is a melting point of all tribes just like abuja, yoloba can't claim Lagos after other Nigerians built it. QED

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by diplomat058(m): 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
wheredemdey:

Lol...funny dude.

Leave...??..to where??..when we make laws for the entire state...both state and federal level

Nobody is leaving Lagos....its our collective patrimony and heritage...
Collective patrimony?? you must be a comedian, dude. Lemme ask you a simple question. I would like to use Britain as a model being a perfect reference for an acute multicultural society. In the 2015 british parliamentary elections, four nigerians namely chuka umunna, helen grant, chi onwurah and kate osamor were elected into the british parliament to make laws for the british people. Now, my question is: can we then say the election of nigerians/non british into their chambers, is an indicator that Britain is no more the land of the british people(ENGLAND), that is, any non-british has equal indigenous entitlements as a british. don't use the british law as these are salient ethical/ancestral issues and also becos both d british & nigeria constitution permitted such
Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by Apelex(m): 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
Agunechemba1:

Can you just face the topic and stop being tribalistic for once?

Am telling you.they always been tribalistic...look at the like he got for been tribalistic..
Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by Phobia1: 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
comos:
Igbo-man doing great things for Lagos, what femi Gbajabiamila could not do.
olodo dats because he lives in lagos. A wel brand easterner cannt do such. he has bin wit d pple of positive minded nd he knws wat an average yung westernern can do. lol. wateva u say, d fact remains hes representing lagos. #lobatan
Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by Charles4075(m): 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
funkybully:
[s][/s]

Yoloba tailors in Onitsha are sowing on top tree anu mpama
Ask me again?

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by Ephemmm: 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
Lucasbible:
E pain am well well. Gradually, we are taking over. What we have done to the economy of Lagos, we shall do to the politics. Watch and learn niccur.

I thought you belong to Biafra nau. It is obvious you have seen that your dream can be actualized in Nigeria if you play according to the rule of game instead of screaming 'marginalization' always.

Nobody is getting paranoid: continue to flourish in Nigeria especially among Yoruba folks. God bless Nigeria, not Biafra

Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by comos: 3:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
Phobia1:

olodo dats because he lives in lagos. A wel brand easterner cannt do such. he has bin wit d pple of positive minded nd he knws wat an average yung westernern can do. lol. wateva u say, d fact remains hes representing lagos. #lobatan

but he usually takes all the benefit acrue to Lagos Reps to develop his hometown in the east.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by Phobia1: 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
comos:

but he usually takes all the benefit acrue to Lagos Reps to develop his hometown in the east.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol whic of d towns in d east is developed? ans: non. even jonathans town is not. Lol. d worst he can do is to embestle.
Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by Phobia1: 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
rhymaster:

lol nd if he doesnt leave? gues u'll blow him up like d pipelines... otondo

3 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by olivegirl(f): 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
[quote author=rhymaster post=46415439]

Another small time poster bio is complaining! What do you people want for goodness sake?? It is ibo, even Chinwa Achebe called it Ibo! Are you more ibo than him? So you born in 1990s is more knowledgable than Achebe born in 1930? Okay, tell me another story?? I think you are confused, or you say Achebe doesn't know his tribe name is ibo again? Go back and check the spelling and report back to me![/quot
My dear, Ida anu aku mna eti
Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by emanobis(m): 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
[quote author=Ephemmm post=46411892][s][/s]

[b]If we tell you that Biafra's agitation is just a joke comic-relief which must be laughed upon to relieve tension, you will quickly rubbish the assertion. Here is another Ibo man among other Nigerian tribe seeking political relevance in zoo Federal level without being hindered, whereas jobless flat heads touts are still shouting Biafra like hungry birds everywhere dey go.

However, why can't you prevent him from contesting for this position till when Biafra is achieved instead of contesting under the FRN? It is ironical that you are still happy that your brothers are gaining ground among tribes you are discriminating against while you still want to restore Biafra.

My dear,yes...well said,bt bear it in mind dt ur nationality cnt affect ur political pursuit-4 instnc, there r nigerians in d US House of Assembly, der r also nigerians present in d UK parliament,so a biafrian nationality cn also vie 4 a political position in d Odua Republic,der's nothing wrong with it,bt a northerner cn neva wil neva allow u 2 vie 4 any political seat in d north,ova his dead body. He neva allow u 2 do ur normal legitimate business,nt 2 talk of politiking.
Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by seunfape(m): 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
Agunechemba1:

Can you just face the topic and stop being tribalistic for once?

as igbo people dy grow , world they end because they are too trabalistic
Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by dejavski(m): 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
skywalker001:
FYI any tribe can be commissioner or representative in any state but they can neva b gov. Okekemeke is the APC leader in Ondo state and he was once a commissioner

The APC leader in Ondo State is a bonafide indigene of the state. And his name is Isaac kekemeke and not Okekemeke as u have assumed.
He's from Arogbo community in ese-odo, Ondo south.
Ever heard of ijaws living in ondo?

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
mynduu44:
See how the yellow-bars are avoiding this thread because its portrays achievement of nwoke onye igbo..
I was living at his constituency when he won the election. he deserve the victory and the Yoruba gave their vote. you guys at the other end of the Niger need to examine your f.head.
Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by Ice4jez(m): 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2016
am yet to see a Igbo person dat talks about other tribe without been bitter, u guys re really trying oh living with so much hate in you towards other tribes.
that is very unhealthy.
Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by slapacha: 7:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
MrAldrick:
So lagos na really no mans land?.

An igbo man is rep lagos state. hmmmm

We Can't[i][/i][b][/b] Let This happen in Port Harcourt..

Can you imagine your statement ... see tolerance at its peak from southwest.
Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by Mrjo(m): 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
So u wanted to tell me yuroba people voted 4 him?
Bolustic:
Yet some people will still shout marginalisation, see an Ibo man representing Lagos. I'm yet to see an Hausa man being given opportunity to vie for political position in Aba, Onitsha, Enugu.

You can never satisfy the 5%
Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by Mrjo(m): 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
Bolustic:
Yet some people will still shout marginalisation, see an Ibo man representing Lagos. I'm yet to see an Hausa man being given opportunity to vie for political position in Aba, Onitsha, Enugu.

You can never satisfy the 5%
carammel:
Yorubas are too tolerant. This is a feet another tribe cannot attain in igboland,you can't even do business successfully in igboland not to talk of contesting for a political post.
I wonder if Mr nwulu would ever want biafra.
look @ them as if they ar happy

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by SegunAdewole: 9:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ephemmm:

[s] Igbo representing us is a welcome development in Yorubaland. We love our neighbours and we hardly discriminate: your statement is as useless as GEJ till 2019.

In the same vein, why can't you prevent him from contesting for this post when Biafra is achieved instead of contesting under the FRN? You want to restore Biafra but you are still happy that your brothers are gaining ground among tribes you are discriminating against.

Yeebos and their confusions sha...
[/s]

There are Ibo lawmakers in Poland, US, Uk. Are the polish people begging Ibos to unite with them and forget Biafra the way you are running around like a headless chicken trying to stop Biafr*.
Why don't you join hand with me as a yoruba man, so we can unite our people in Benin republic instead of forcing people who have made up their mind to have a different Passport from you. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by 63xtr63r: 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ice4jez:
am yet to see a Igbo person dat talks about other tribe without been bitter, u guys re really trying oh living with so much hate in you towards other tribes.
that is very unhealthy.

Stop your blatant lies, it is stale already! Yorubas are full of lies and deceits, embedded in their DNAs by virtue of the wicked seeds of hatred and bitterness sown into them by their wicked forbears.

Oba of Lagos Threat on Igbos Over 2015 Governorship 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87u255UM6Ro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode Orders Invasion Of Funmi Tejuoso's Residence By Policemen (Video) / Buhari Welcomes Proposal By Hyundai To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria / Allow All Nigerians Bear Arms, Miyetti Allah Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.