Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} (34345 Views)

Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos / Tony Nwulu Launches Not Too Young To Run Bill Campaign At United Nation Assembly / Fayose Signs Ekiti Open Grazing Prohibition Bill (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
MrAldrick:
So lagos na really no mans land?.

An igbo man is rep lagos state. hmmmm

We Can't Let This happen in Port Harcourt..
He's actually from rivers and we igbos of ikwere dialect are the owners of Rivers State
Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by highness24(m): 12:45am On Jun 10, 2016
Good.
Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by MrAldrick: 4:08am On Jun 10, 2016
ubecharles:
He's actually from rivers and we igbos of ikwere dialect are the owners of Rivers State

look at this greedy attach by force migrant.

Try again next time.

Omueke, Isiopko Is my home in Ikwerre local govt area. When did ikwerre people became igbo are u out of ur senses you Biafran
Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by mensdept: 4:11am On Jun 10, 2016
Agunechemba1:
You have tried.

But that's not our priority now.

Create jobs for the timid population.

Hunger is in the land. People are suffering, sponsor bills that would create employment for the average Nigerian on the street.

This guy make sense. If only more people like you were writing betta things like this. GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by tonguengineer(m): 6:08am On Jun 10, 2016
kennygee:
His qualification tho.
At least, he get Certificate.
U ll tell me whether his qualification no beta pass dullard own
Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by comos: 11:38am On Jun 10, 2016
vinceton:
SSCE is a nice certificate for that office if u ask me.

better than NEPA bill
Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
comos:
Igbo-man doing great things for Lagos, what femi Gbajabiamila could not do.
He is still busy playing host to people breaking fast. He is coming undecided
Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
carammel:
Yorubas are too tolerant. This is a feet another tribe cannot attain in igboland,you can't even do business successfully in igboland not to talk of contesting for a political post.
I wonder if Mr nwulu would ever want biafra.
I bet U have never traveled out your state. I am a Nigerian but I must tell you no tribe even mine is as accommodating as the Igbos.
Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by carammel(f): 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
Wiseandtrue:

I bet U have never traveled out your state. I am a Nigerian but I must tell you no tribe even mine is as accommodating as the Igbos.
You bet I've never traveled outta my state? Humor please.
Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
MrAldrick:

look at this greedy attach by force migrant.

Try again next time.

Omueke, Isiopko Is my home in Ikwerre local govt area. When did ikwerre people became igbo are u out of ur senses you Biafran
Sorry for you, lost soul
Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by attackgat: 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ephemmm:
[s][/s]

If we tell you that Biafra's agitation is just a joke comic-relief which must be laughed upon to relieve tension, you will quickly rubbish the assertion. Here is another Ibo man among other Nigerian tribe seeking political relevance in zoo Federal level without being hindered, whereas jobless flat heads touts are still shouting Biafra like hungry birds everywhere dey go.

However, why can't you prevent him from contesting for this position till when Biafra is achieved instead of contesting under the FRN? It is ironical that you are still happy that your brothers are gaining ground among tribes you are discriminating against while you still want to restore Biafra.

Nice move jare my friend, you belong to Nigeria not imaginary Biafra which is only targeted at taking over SS oil as trophy.

NB: Photo of Biafra Avengers headed by Kanu

Don't talk like an morron. Biafra is has nothing with what an Igbo man is doing in China, Japan or Lagos. Biafra is about what the Igbo man is doing in Igboland. Why is it paining you that we don't want be with you? And if there are minorities in Southern who want to be with their Igbo neigbours, then what business of yours is it. As for that stupid picture posted claiming it is IPOB, what in that picture tells it is IPOB? That picture could be anywhere in Africa.
Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by Ephemmm: 10:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
attackgat:

Don't talk like an morron. Biafra is has nothing with what an Igbo man is doing in China, Japan or Lagos. Biafra is about what the Igbo man is doing in Igboland. Why is it paining you that we don't want be with you? And if there are minorities in Southern who want to be with their Igbo neigbours, then what business of yours is it. As for that stupid picture posted claiming it is IPOB, what in that picture tells it is IPOB? That picture could be anywhere in Africa.

Please stop the ranting: just tell your neighbours in various parts of Nigeria to return to their respective hamlets.

When is the next ultimatum please?
Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by Ephemmm: 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
attackgat:

Please stop the ranting: the availability of various flat heads in the pic said it all.

Please tell your neighbours in various parts of Nigeria to return to their respective hamlets cos we are tired of your senseless intimidation.

When is the next ultimatum please?
Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by kettle84(m): 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ephemmm:

Yes you are right! This is an attestation to the fact that Yeebos are the most fugitive and vagabond tribe who hardly reside in the erosion affected hamlets, but will still be threatening other tribes that they want to go back to their village.
STFU, u haven't crossed river Niger yet u keep singing 'erosion' travel and learn instead of being confined to Lagos.
Re: Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} by kettle84(m): 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ephemmm:

Fear ke? It is an agitation I personally want to see come true asap. At least, fake drugs, fake materials, fake spare pars, fake electronics, fake clothes, etc will be landlocked in the land of the rising sun tongue tongue tongue
hahahahaha. where is your original? you can't produce ordinary tooth pick yet you accuse producers of fake. go and be an apprentice. gerrarahia mehn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode Orders Invasion Of Funmi Tejuoso's Residence By Policemen (Video) / Orji Kalu: 21 Members Of APC NWC Endorsed Senator Lawan As Consensus Candidate / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.