Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:59 PM

How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) (50364 Views)

Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos / Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) / The Church And Evangelism Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Image123(m): 9:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
HardMirror:

Johnydon22, hahn, frank417 and co, I will be moving into the next phase. Many atheist don't know why it is important we do what we do online. We most expose the lies of the wicked.
I have seen no greater wickedness than I have seen in the church. I am sooo privileged. I shall not rest in my mission. I aim not to cripple christianity, but I shall expose the lies of the church! I shall expose how people are manipulated! With every atom in me, I am disgusted by the lies of the church! The church leaders are nothing but a pit of vipers. Why do I do what I do? Cos I have seen everything there is to see. Only those who have not given their all will think there is a god of the bible. The psychology of self bondage is almost perfect, the reason why many think there must be truth to be discovered at the end.

You cannot cripple yourself not to talk of christianity, do not be ridiculous.
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by vchykp(m): 7:05am On Jun 15, 2016
WarRLaY:
how will you identify d real ones ?
lots of signs, buh its nt smtin i cn type all thru
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by manutdrichie(m): 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

"I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6) So Jesus is truth and Jesus is also the Word (John 1:1, 14)

John 4:48 So Jesus said to him, “Unless you see signs and wonders you will not believe.”

Mark 16:17 "And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons; they will speak in new tongues;"

John 14:12 “Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I am going to the Father."

Godbless you
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
manutdrichie:

Godbless you
And you too sir
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by kafeii123: 12:29am On Jun 18, 2016
Been reading Thomas paine's "Age of Reason" lately and boy did this just push me a little more forward?
cc justwise, hardmirror
might you people have seen it too?
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by kafeii123: 12:30am On Jun 18, 2016
Been reading Thomas paine's "Age of Reason" lately and boy did this just push me a little more forward?
cc justwise, hardmirror
might you people read it too?
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Weah96: 6:08am On Jun 18, 2016
kafeii123:
cc justwise, hardmirror
might you people read it too?

Paine was brilliant. Even more brilliant was the late Hitchens. He pushed me completely over the edge with his solid arguments. I still watch his debates on YouTube, enjoying the pleasure of witnessing preachers and theologians collapse under the weight of their own heap of lies.
This guy was a master of the English language, reminded me of Orwell. In the end, he attempted to disprove deism and failed miserably, especially in that debate with Al Sharpton in which he allowed himself to be cornered. But he frequently demolished the position of the theist, especially the one represented in organized religion.
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by frank417: 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
HardMirror:

Johnydon22, hahn, frank417 and co, I will be moving into the next phase. Many atheist don't know why it is important we do what we do online. We most expose the lies of the wicked.
I have seen no greater wickedness than I have seen in the church. I am sooo privileged. I shall not rest in my mission. I aim not to cripple christianity, but I shall expose the lies of the church! I shall expose how people are manipulated! With every atom in me, I am disgusted by the lies of the church! The church leaders are nothing but a pit of vipers. Why do I do what I do? Cos I have seen everything there is to see. Only those who have not given their all will think there is a god of the bible. The psychology of self bondage is almost perfect, the reason why many think there must be truth to be discovered at the end.
frank417?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors / Chris Okotie Drives Himself To Church (see Photos) / Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.