Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) (49978 Views)

Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos / Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) / The Church And Evangelism Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Seun(m): 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
So?
KingEbukasBlog:
What exactly is the point of this thread
John 8:32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Marpol: 2:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
justwise:
[/b]

..just like many pastors, that is the whole point of the thread.

How do you know a real christian bytheway?

Don't generalise! Name them so we can shame them. I am a Christian so if I see a fake I can tell.
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
Seun:

"I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6) So Jesus is truth and Jesus is also the Word (John 1:1, 14)

John 4:48 So Jesus said to him, “Unless you see signs and wonders you will not believe.”

Mark 16:17 "And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons; they will speak in new tongues;"

John 14:12 “Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I am going to the Father."

9 Likes

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Weah96: 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
What exactly is the point of this thread

Watch the video and see if your question remains?

5 Likes

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by hakeem4(m): 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
wow

1 Like

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by MadCow1: 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
Until I see a Pastor walk into a Cemetery and raise a dead person, I maintain that Miracles are ...........................

3 Likes

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
Seun:

Bro , before you got the above verse , did you fail to grasp the message in Gen 1: 1 , Psalm 14:1 , Psalm 53 : 1 and John 1:1 ?
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by omojeesu(m): 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
coollabman:
what point are you trying to prove?! that miracles don't happen?

Real miracles do happen. There are also arrangee miracles. When the former happen, they may be by the power of Jesus or Satan. If by Satan the miracle worker might have deliberately sought his help or he's unaware that miracles wrought through him is Satan generated.

End times are here. God help His Church.
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by prinsam30: 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
this thread is baseless and inconclusive

2 Likes

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Marpol: 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
Seun:

What truth? You using the action of 1 conman to arrive at your conclusion?
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Guyman02: 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
His parents thought him how to fake the miracles, not different from Nigerian pastors whose kids and wives must have the 'annointing'. The ways he stacked money on his bed is how it is done here by scamming gullible people and the pastors never give account of the churches income at an annual general meeting.

6 Likes

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by greatiyk4u(m): 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
ritababe:
Seun you need a miracle in your life, say Amen grin
if you like sit down for house no go church na yourself you they do.
Heaven is real, there is nothing like fake or real miracle, it all depend on where your faith lies.

There was no record of prophets after Jesus departure.......he is the last

1 Like

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
Can any Nigerian pastor cure a ebola? Please share a video here of one that cure a WHO certified ebola carrier or is ebola exempt from miracle cures? undecided

9 Likes

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Codedrock(m): 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
Seun:

Seun last time I checked you was an atheist, why quoting the bible now?
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
Haha This Video So Funny Go Hospital go heal People Then we will know That Yes They Are Real Pastors It Seams All Of Them In Nigeria Hear Are Fake All They Know How To Do Is Scam Their Gullible Followers And Increase Money In Their Account Or Buy Jet Even With Their Billions They Wont Still Build Hospital Or Motherless Baby Home Or Home For The Old...
Like Oga Seun Said Know The Truth And The Truth Shall Set You Free

6 Likes

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by azezola(m): 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
Dom Africans will still not believe these, black people are stupid.

2 Likes

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
omojeesu:

Real miracles do happen. There are also arrangee miracles. When the former happen, they may be by the power of Jesus or Satan. If by Satan the miracle worker might have deliberately sought his help or he's unaware that miracles wrought through him is Satan generated.

End times are here. God help His Church.
Can U Pin Point A Place In The Bible That The Devil Did Any Miracle?? Am Curious Were U Got This Assumption From

1 Like

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by neocortex: 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
All miracles are staged or sheer coincidence.
Don't be fooled.

2 Likes

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Seeeeeeee: 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
Seun:
You may recognize some of the techniques demonstrated by former evangelist Marjoe Gortner in this excerpt from his 1972 documentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-NwKD9laZw

Are you a Christian?
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by neocortex: 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
Marpol:

Don't generalise! Name them so we can shame them. I am a Christian so if I see a fake I can tell.

All are fake.
Stop the discrimination.

1 Like

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by piagetskinner(m): 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
Seun:
Matthew 24:11 - And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

If Ure an atheist you aren't meant to use the Bible to buttress your point...excspt otherwise

Look for something else
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by amtaken(f): 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
Oga Seun behave yourself ooo.

Though fake prophets abound, there are true prophets who are indeed men of God.

I stand with God.
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by VocalWalls: 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
Damn!

We've all been scammed.

2 Likes

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by kingmexy1997(m): 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
krattoss:
call me when a limbless walk and a deformed made normal...

meanwhile...... miracle is a hoax
mind what you say....please is for your own good
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by goodvision12(m): 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
krattoss:
call me when a limbless walk and a deformed made normal...

meanwhile...... miracle is a hoax
There is nothing like fake miracle.What you call fake miracle is pure magic.Miracle is a supernatural occurence that is beyond human comprehension and has an everlasting effect on humanity.Dont mistake magic for miracle.That you are alive today hail and hearty is a miracle.magic is just an immitation of miracle.Anything magical does not last long.BELIEVE THAT!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Lilimax(f): 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
Seun:
Matthew 24:11 - And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Miracles are real. FACT!
We are in the end time the reason false prophets abound but folks should be as wise as serpent so as not
be deceived by them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) / Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend / TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.