Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,426 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) (50363 Views)

Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos / Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) / The Church And Evangelism Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by hopara1(m): 7:58am On Jun 10, 2016
owagbeba:

Humanity needs more than prayers. "These healers" can get a bit more practical; Go to sick and Heal 'em!
U cant if its not given to u,healing is divine!Amos 3vs3
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Ifeann(f): 8:06am On Jun 10, 2016
analice107:

I will not lie to say some pastors don't push down. They do. Ah many are fake. The genuine ones don't even bother touching anyone, it's every man according to their faith. They give you the Word and allow you work it out, by it having free course in you and being gloried into a testimony.

Some pastors, sha, if they push you, you resist, you will be termed demon possessed. They will keep at it till they eventually push you down and claim victory.
The Holy Spirit strives with no man. When your spirit submits, you'll go down. And, it doesn't necessarily mean going down is the manifestation of the anointing, you don't need to fall for the Holy Spirit to do his work in you.

I have been pushed before and it was annoying. I have seen where people have been pushed. And i have also seen where people pretend to be speaking in tongues and falling. Including the infamous case when TD jakes fell "under the anointing after the baby mama having movie director perry donated a million dollars to his church. If i was not someome who has experienced Gods mercys and presence as well as convinced in his words i would have become an atheist because of the hypocrisy of some certain Christians. I thank God for his grace tho to see beyond the workers of wickedness in the church..

Have u watched the documentary yourself..
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by joe4christ(m): 10:03am On Jun 10, 2016
seunmsg:
Very revealing! The video speaks for itself, no need for any explanation. People can believe whatever they want to believe, but the fact remains, miracles are make believes. They are not real in the past, now and will remain unreal in the future.

YOUR head dey there. Its evident from the video clip that what people call miracle is nothing but deception perpetrated via illusory tactics. You can see how people where falling "under the anointing" when the fake evangelist lay his hands on them. This proves the power of hypnotism. These guys stage fake miracles and use hypnotism to get to their adheras and call it miracle. They should keep deceiving their prey for all I care
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by analice107: 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ifeann:

I have been pushed before and it was annoying. I have seen where people have been pushed. And i have also seen where people pretend to be speaking in tongues and falling. Including the infamous case when TD jakes fell "under the anointing after the baby mama having movie director perry donated a million dollars to his church. If i was not someome who has experienced Gods mercys and presence as well as convinced in his words i would have become an atheist because of the hypocrisy of some certain Christians. I thank God for his grace tho to see beyond the workers of wickedness in the church..

Have u watched the documentary yourself..
Thank God you guided and still guiding your heart with all diligence. Our bases for being Christians should not stem from what others decides to do with their ministries or personal lives. If we are indeed Christians, we should and must have had convictions. Redemptive testimonies that can stand the test of time.
If my pastor turns gay today, that's totally him, if my pastor becomes an atheist today, that's him not me. I have a testimony in and about Christ. I have the conviction that indeed Jesus is Lord. It doesn't matter if the entire world says otherwise, that's the world. I will always go back to my Saviour for assurance, and he is always present to answer when I call.
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by analice107: 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
Kennedyiheme:
please use your sense..... it's cheap
Okay.
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by analice107: 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
hopara1:
Thanks too.
Yep uwc
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by analice107: 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Awwww. I feel like crying. But where were you when Ebola was ravaging our country? We could have used your help you know.
Stop stalking me.
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Ranchhoddas: 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
analice107:

Stop stalking me.
This is a feeble attempt at evading the question. You and your brother in Christ KingEbuka possess similar evasion techniques. So I ask again, where were you and powers of healing when Ebola threatened to reduce our population? Answer the question and stop saying thrash!

1 Like

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by analice107: 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
Akshow:
I don't know your story but I'm sure u are not an amputee today thanks to the effort of d docs who treated u. Ur friend,'s kidney stones was cured because of the drugs he took before or after u prayed for him. There is no voodoo or miracle involve in this. Simple logic. Are there no born again christians and even pastors that die of same kidney stones and who have body part amputated? Is it that their own faith and prayers is not as strong as urs?
You rightly said you don't know my story. Well those doctors you are talking about are they same who came to their wit ends and decided to amputate, but I said no. Christ will heal me and I will walk with my leg again, which am doing now.

And for my friend. Maybe cure for kidney stone is found now, let me have the diagnosis if you have it. Kidney stone doesn't have a permanent cure. If drugs healed him, how come for years he had been on the drugs but remained in excruciating pain? All his earnings were going for drugs. Why did the drugs waited for me to pray for him before the drugs which were not for cure but pain suppressants, before making the pain go away till today?
Look guy, am one person who do not indulge sceptics, do not patronize you. Bottomline? I no send you.
Am not begging you to believe me, it doesn't change a tidbit. Enjoy your atheism, but if only you will leave us alone to enjoy our dilutions.
As a matter of fact. Whether there's a miracle or miracles or not, Yahweh is absolute and complete in himself. Believing in him adds nothing and takes nothing away. Believe Him, reject him, it adds nothing or takes away nothing from Him.
I need Him, he doesn't need me to add anything to who he already is. So, guy, move on along and enjoy the life you have built for yourself.
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by analice107: 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
Akshow:
Chai see mental psychological slavery and suffering in the name of believe in God. Let me tell u the psychology of prayers. If you pray and coincidentally it works, viola! Praise God you all sing. If you pray and it doesn't work which is usually what happen most cases, you console yourself with God works in mysterious ways. Lol. If faith and prayer works, one pastor should have been able to move mountains with prayers and faith. Mountain is too big self. Someone should have move a chair from one side of the church to the other. That would be very practical and convincing. grin
HahahahahahahahaHHHa. "If coincidentally it works?" Listen to yourself. "if coincidentally it works". So if you pray for something and it didn't happen means God didn't answer the prayer? Do you if the answer to the prayer was No? Or Wait? If God should all our prayer, almost everyone around us would have died. because if you make me mad, I go to him and say, kill him.
Does your master Satan answer all your prayers? Even for him who wants to overly compensate so that men will worship him as God. Does he answer all your requests?

Let me give you a little "Coincidental" testimony of what prayers did for me years ago.

One of the surgeries i went for, a lump of Gauze was left inside my pelvic region where a born was grafted from. It was sutured inside without the doctors realizing it. Days later all the sutures broke open, 12 sutures all together, you can imagine how long the cut was. The doctors did everything to close up that cite, it won't stay close. We decided to just let it be and treat and keep Infection away hoping it heal.
For one whole year I swallowed antibiotics, and for one whole year, I carried an open wound. because it won't heal. Constant dressing to keep it clean and free from being septic.
It got to a point, I just decided to stop the antibiotics. I was told as a lady, too much antibiotics wasn't not good, so I faced the wound with prayer and applying anointing oil instead of the antibiotics which weren't helping.
Days later, I was dressing it when I saw whitish strands sticking out, I tried to pull, but it won't come out, I tried again, it won't come out. Okay, something was definitely inside of me. I picked a forceps and tightly grabbed the particles, I pulled a chunk of one whole year gauze inside of my body out.
It was as though air went out of me, l almost dropped as I was standing in the toilet. The smell that came out of it was like rotten egg. A Mixture of bad blood and serum oozed out.
Any medical personnel will understand the weight of what this means. If I had gone to the Hospital, I would have been taken to the theater and they would ve made a big deal out of it all.
I only just called the doctor I told him, he wanted me to go in immediately, but I refused as I live in a different state from him.
For just days I reverted from drugs to prayer and exercising a covenant practice, One year old affliction got solved without me spending a dime. It was a matter of days, the wound closed up till today.
Guy, dont believe it. Don't worry. I don't give two hoods.
Let me deal with the coincidences.
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by analice107: 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
This is a feeble attempt at evading the question. You and your brother in Christ KingEbuka possess similar evasion techniques. So I ask again, where were you and powers of healing when Ebola threatened to reduce our population? Answer the question and stop saying thrash!
I remember that time vividly. And I also remember how many hours everyday we spent praying for God to intervene. Ebola, as far as we were concern was not Man made. Atleast, not Nigerian made. It was a plague, and we handled it as such. I know how many times we went without food, standing in the gap.
I happen to live in a town where the threat was highest. I Happened to know "one on one" the medical Doctor in question who first died of it.
Dr Charles. So dear, we, I prayed. And we prevailed. Shame on Satan.
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by deekseen(m): 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
Akshow:
cornered! U can't use simple logic to defend something u believe in. U respond to what I wrote and I also ask u a question in response to what you wrote now you wanna run. Typical!
My brother, if you want to ask a question go ahead and do it, stop playing mind games.
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Weah96: 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
analice107:

HahahahahahahahaHHHa. "If coincidentally it works?" Listen to yourself. "if coincidentally it works". So if you pray for something and it didn't happen means God didn't answer the prayer? Do you if the answer to the prayer was No? Or Wait? If God should all our prayer, almost everyone around us would have died. because if you make me mad, I go to him and say, kill him.
Does your master Satan answer all your prayers? Even for him who wants to overly compensate so that men will worship him as God. Does he answer all your requests?

Let me give you a little "Coincidental" testimony of what prayers did for me years ago.

One of the surgeries i went for, a lump of Gauze was left inside my pelvic region where a born was grafted from. It was sutured inside without the doctors realizing it. Days later all the sutures broke open, 12 sutures all together, you can imagine how long the cut was. The doctors did everything to close up that cite, it won't stay close. We decided to just let it be and treat and keep Infection away hoping it heal.
For one whole year I swallowed antibiotics, and for one whole year, I carried an open wound. because it won't heal. Constant dressing to keep it clean and free from being septic.
It got to a point, I just decided to stop the antibiotics. I was told as a lady, too much antibiotics wasn't not good, so I faced the wound with prayer and applying anointing oil instead of the antibiotics which weren't helping.
Days later, I was dressing it when I saw whitish strands sticking out, I tried to pull, but it won't come out, I tried again, it won't come out. Okay, something was definitely inside of me. I picked a forceps and tightly grabbed the particles, I pulled a chunk of one whole year gauze inside of my body out.
It was as though air went out of me, l almost dropped as I was standing in the toilet. The smell that came out of it was like rotten egg. A Mixture of bad blood and serum oozed out.
Any medical personnel will understand the weight of what this means. If I had gone to the Hospital, I would have been taken to the theater and they would ve made a big deal out of it all.
I only just called the doctor I told him, he wanted me to go in immediately, but I refused as I live in a different state from him.
For just days I reverted from drugs to prayer and exercising a covenant practice, One year old affliction got solved without me spending a dime. It was a matter of days, the wound closed up till today.

After all the multiple healings that you have experienced and precipitated for others (I count 3 in this thread alone), it baffles me that you still go to hospital for treatment. Chai!!

Tell me, wetin u come go do 4 hospital all the time? U neva tire?

2 Likes

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by hahn(m): 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
analice107:

I remember that time vividly. And I also remember how many hours everyday we spent praying for God to intervene. Ebola, as far as we were concern was not Man made. Atleast, not Nigerian made. It was a plague, and we handled it as such. I know how many times we went without food, standing in the gap.
I happen to live in a town where the threat was highest. I Happened to know "one on one" the medical Doctor in question who first died of it.
Dr Charles. So dear, we, I prayed. And we prevailed. Shame on Satan.

What about the thousands that died? The ratio of people that died from ebola far outweigh those that survived it. Why didn't your prayers work then?

undecided

1 Like

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by analice107: 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
hahn:

What about the thousands that died? The ratio of people that died from ebola far outweigh those that survived it. Why didn't your prayers work then?

undecided
Thousands died of Ebola in Nigeria?
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by analice107: 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
Weah96:

After all the multiple healings that you have experienced and precipitated for others (I count 3 in this thread alone), it baffles me that you still go to hospital for treatment. Chai!!

Tell me, wetin u come go do 4 hospital all the time? U neva tire?

1st October 2014, I swore off drugs. No paracetamol, no vitamins C, no ear or eye drops nothing. Just communion. And this year 1st October will make it 2 years I have not touched drugs. Not becos drugs are evil or bad. But am exercising my covenant right.
Drugs are good, God gave them to us for the healing of the nation's.

In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
Revelation:22:2.
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by hahn(m): 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
analice107:

Thousands died of Ebola in Nigeria?

Did the outbreak occur only in Nigeria? I thought your god was the god of the whole universe? Do you mean to say that when you pray, it only covers Nigeria because of your geographic location? undecided

The Ebola outbreak in West Africa was first reported in March 2014, and rapidly became the deadliest occurrence of the disease since its discovery in 1976.

In fact, the epidemic killed five times more than all other known Ebola outbreaks combined.

More than 21 months on from the first confirmed case recorded on 23 March 2014, 11,315 people have been reported as having died from the disease in six countries; Liberia, Guinea, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, the US and Mali.

The total number of reported cases is about 28,637.

Source: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-28755033

1 Like

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Akshow: 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
analice107:

You rightly said you don't know my story. Well those doctors you are talking about are they same who came to their wit ends and decided to amputate, but I said no. Christ will heal me and I will walk with my leg again, which am doing now.

And for my friend. Maybe cure for kidney stone is found now, let me have the diagnosis if you have it. Kidney stone doesn't have a permanent cure. If drugs healed him, how come for years he had been on the drugs but remained in excruciating pain? All his earnings were going for drugs. Why did the drugs waited for me to pray for him before the drugs which were not for cure but pain suppressants, before making the pain go away till today?
Look guy, am one person who do not indulge sceptics, do not patronize you. Bottomline? I no send you.
Am not begging you to believe me, it doesn't change a tidbit. Enjoy your atheism, but if only you will leave us alone to enjoy our dilutions.
As a matter of fact. Whether there's a miracle or miracles or not, Yahweh is absolute and complete in himself. Believing in him adds nothing and takes nothing away. Believe Him, reject him, it adds nothing or takes away nothing from Him.
I need Him, he doesn't need me to add anything to who he already is. So, guy, move on along and enjoy the life you have built for yourself.
pls the next time you are critically sick, sit at home and pray. Don't go to hospital.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Akshow: 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
analice107:

And pls stop peddling lies. Kidney stones is very treatable. Google is ur friend.

How are kidney stones treated?

"Fortunately, surgery is not usually necessary. Most kidney stones can pass through the urinary system with plenty of water -- 2 to 3 quarts a day -- to help move the stone along. Often, the patient can stay home during this process, drinking fluids and taking pain medication as needed. The doctor usually asks the patient to save the passed stone(s) for testing. It can be caught in a cup or tea strainer used only for this purpose."

So look for another 'miracle' to latch on an ascribe to God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Akshow: 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
analice107:

interesting story. Stay with ur faith sister. It seems to work more than medicine. And next time u are ill, simply pray n use annoiting oil pls. Don't go to the hospital pls. grin ur faith will cure u.

1 Like

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Akshow: 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
deekseen:

My brother, if you want to ask a question go ahead and do it, stop playing mind games.
OK. Here's is a question for you. Do you agree that if you had been born say for example in the north to a hausa family, u would probably be a muslim and swear it is the best religion?
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Weah96: 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
analice107:

1st October 2014, I swore off drugs. No paracetamol, no vitamins C, no ear or eye drops nothing. Just communion. And this year 1st October will make it 2 years I have not touched drugs. Not becos drugs are evil or bad. But am exercising my covenant right.
Drugs are good, God gave them to us for the healing of the nation's.

In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
Revelation:22:2.

Paracetamol is not the only pain medicine. LOL. Make the complete statement and watch your conscience erode in front of your own eyes.
Even your imaginary Jew will weep on your behalf.
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by analice107: 4:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
hahn:

Did the outbreak occur only in Nigeria? I thought your god was the god of the whole universe? Do you mean to say that when you pray, it only covers Nigeria because of your geographic location? undecided

Oh hahn. This will be hard for you to vet since you are standing outside peeping in through the crack in the wall.
Let me try explaining it this way.
Since the guy asked me what I did when Ebola struck, I answered him according to his question. That said.
When you go to God in prayer, you make your request known unto God.

Be anxious for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Philippians:4:6

What you ask, according to his WILL, that's what you'll get.

Be specific of what you want. You don't go and say heal the world of Ebola. Which He can and has done it.

When a blind man was brought to Jesus, Jesus saw he was blind, born blind even, but he didn't just go ahead and healed him, he asked him, "What do you want?" The man said, "That I may receive my sight".

Again, he met a man who was sick and paralyzed for 38years, he asked him Will you be made whole?".

You ask what you want. You don't just say, bless me or heal me.

I or we went to God asking Him to push that demon out of Nigeria. because it won't matter who was involved, everyone would ve been affected.

If you for instance, had died from Ebola, who be here now giving me headache?

By the way, did you read the testimony of the very first lady who treated the Liberian man who brought Ebola to Nigeria? She fought it off with prayers. Remember no cure? Prayer of Brethren.
The demon was defeated.
We prayed to Nigeria, not for Ghana or anywhere else. There are believers there.
What you speak into God's ears that's what he will hear and answer you.

Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you:
Numbers:14:28

We the Nigerian believers stood and defended our country. We told God what we wanted specifically, and He answered us.
grin
hahn:

Oh hahn. This will be hard for you to get since you are standing outside peeping in through the cracks in the wall.
Let me try explaining it this way.
Since the guy asked me what I did when Ebola struck, I answered him according to his question. That said.
When you go to God in prayer, you make your request known unto God.

Be anxious for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Philippians:4:6

What you ask, according to his WILL, that's what you'll get.

Be specific of what you want. You don't go and say heal the world of Ebola. Which He can and has done it.

When a blind man was brought to Jesus, Jesus saw he was blind, born blind even, but he didn't just go ahead and healed him, he asked him, "What do you want?" The man said, "That I may receive my sight".

Again, he met a man who was sick and paralyzed for 38years, he asked him Will you be made whole?".

You ask what you want. You don't just say, bless me or heal me.

I or we went to God asking Him to push that demon out of Nigeria. because it won't matter who was involved, everyone would ve been affected.

If you for instance, had died from Ebola, who be here now giving me headache?

By the way, did you read the testimony of the very first lady who treated the Liberian man who brought Ebola to Nigeria? She fought it off with prayers. Remember no cure? Prayer of Brethren.
The demon was defeated.
We prayed to Nigeria, not for Ghana or anywhere else. There are believers there.
What you speak into God's ears that's what he will hear and answer you.

Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you:
Numbers:14:28

We the Nigerian believers stood and defended our country. We told God what we wanted specifically, and He answered us.
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by analice107: 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
Weah96:

Paracetamol is not the only pain medicine. LOL. Make the complete statement and watch your conscience erode in front of your own eyes.
Even your imaginary Jew will weep on your behalf.
No form of medication has entered my mouth since October 1st 2014 till date, and will not enter till I beat my target of 10years. from then, I will open another health programme.
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by analice107: 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
Akshow:
interesting story. Stay with ur faith sister. It seems to work more than medicine. And next time u are ill, simply pray n use annoiting oil pls. Don't go to the hospital pls. grin ur faith will cure u.
No dear, I won't. And I don't fall sick. I operate in Divine Health when I discovered my place in the covenant.
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by analice107: 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
Akshow:
And pls stop peddling lies. Kidney stones is very treatable. Google is ur friend.

How are kidney stones treated?

"Fortunately, surgery is not usually necessary. Most kidney stones can pass through the urinary system with plenty of water -- 2 to 3 quarts a day -- to help move the stone along. Often, the patient can stay home during this process, drinking fluids and taking pain medication as needed. The doctor usually asks the patient to save the passed stone(s) for testing. It can be caught in a cup or tea strainer used only for this purpose."

So look for another 'miracle' to latch on an ascribe to God.
So water is the cure for Kidney stones?
So a man who uses all his earnings to buy drugs to suppress pains of so many years, and who is also a medical personnel himself, didn't know about water? I didn't know about it really till I met him. He gave me the info I know about it.
You are laughable.
Guy, me and you are not dragging anything. Like I said, I no send you. Believe, disbelief, no shakes around me. My God dey do me sweet sweet.
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Weah96: 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
analice107:

No form of medication has entered my mouth since October 1st 2014 till date, and will not enter till I beat my target of 10years. from then, I will open another health programme.

Got it. Not even Bengay ointment, Vick's, or Mentholatum, right?
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Akshow: 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
analice107:

So water is the cure for Kidney stones?
So a man who uses all his earnings to buy drugs to suppress pains of so many years, and who is also a medical personnel himself, didn't know about water? I didn't know about it really till I met him. He gave me the info I know about it.
You are laughable.
Guy, me and you are not dragging anything. Like I said, I no send you. Believe, disbelief, no shakes around me. My God dey do me sweet sweet.
Like I said, Google is your friend. You know people don't argue again this days. Just type kidney stones cure and you will be cured of your ignorance.
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Akshow: 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
analice107:

No dear, I won't. And I don't fall sick. I operate in Divine Health when I discovered my place in the covenant.
Now this really got me cracking grin grin grin Divine Health indeed. grin
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
hopara1:
Was immunization 4 d sick?Smh!
Not Really But For Prevention Of Sickness If That "SICKNESS" Wasn't That Serious They Wont Give Out Immunization
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
omojeesu:

No specific satanic miracles were recorded in the Bible. But the same Bible alludes to them in Exodus, the Gospels, Acts and Revelation.
Meaning?? No Evidence Meaning It Didn't Happen All Based On Assumption "Devil" Don Suffer O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors / Chris Okotie Drives Himself To Church (see Photos) / Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.