Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees (50996 Views)

Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age / Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List / Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by ihitenansa: 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
bigerboy200:
Gud one...It will be difficult for the wailers and name checkers association to screen the list...sorry
buhari has bEen jolted back from nepotism! I can see an improvement 4m the norm of taking evth 2 northwest

1 Like

Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Comradeisah23(m): 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
Unknown people
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by shota(m): 2:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
No Rivers state person among .
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by tibaonnet: 2:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
onuku:
But why the spots for the Ibos went to Ladies. That's not fair at all.
Them no be human?
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by abdullkabar(m): 2:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
SUPOL:
I no see my name. embarassed
Lolz....maybe na second list ur name dey grin

2 Likes

Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by martineverest(m): 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
tukdi:
Keep quiet! don't u know dat Sen. Dr. Olorunimbe Mamora really played a very important role towards the victory of President Buhari! He deserves to be given something in this administration OR ELSE.....!!!!
so,because he assisted bubu,he must be appointed?...mamora has been in politics/govt for ages........stop foo..oling urself and dump ur stuupidity at suez canal
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by nnabeloved: 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
All the Igbo names there will go to Gabon, Togo, Oman, Solomon Island and the likes but the Ibrahims and Salisus will be posted to UK, USA, Canada, Germany. Buhari the Leopard cannot change his colour, unrepentantly tribalised.

2 Likes

Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
tukdi:
Keep quiet! don't u know dat Sen. Dr. Olorunimbe Mamora really played a very important role towards the victory of President Buhari! He deserves to be given something in this administration OR ELSE....!!!!/b]
[b]WHAT!!!. Who send am work?.
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by sexybrooke: 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
EdifiedCEO:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/09/full-list-ambassadors-nominated-president-muhammadu-buhari
its like this ear infection has formatted the dullards brain for the first time I ll shout sai baba but I don't pray for his return osibanjo appears better still fiscal federalism
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by misscall247: 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
bigerboy200:
Gud one...It will be difficult for the wailers and name checkers association to screen the list...sorry
God go punish u and buhari for mergilzin Igbo's........out of 46 persons only 5 are igbos
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by ddhandsome2955: 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
another one sidedness in one Nigeria.

Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
SUPOL:
I no see my name. embarassed
Don't mind them. They are just hating on you. Lol

1 Like

Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by castrokins(m): 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
Are They All Nigerians? Given Our Porous Borders That Allow Libyans Into The Country With Their Cows, One Has To Be Sure.
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
mynduu44:
The only List from this regime that does not look bias..

Wait oo, that chukwuemeka on number 1 on the list might actually be ambassador to Sudan while Salisu on number 2 would be ambassador to USA...

You no well with the last paragraph!!!

grin

1 Like

Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
AdaNri1:
No comment yet, until they are assigned their countries then we shall ask based on what criteria before we say anything.

These are just names; for all we know no face has been attached to each.
You can even assign the countries by yourself.

2 Likes

Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by ginajet(f): 2:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
tukdi:
undecided undecided Ask ur boyfriend or Sugar something!
huh Are you talking to me?? speak louder because I can't hear you from Germany tongue tongue
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by 989900: 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
onuku:
But why the spots for the Ibos went to Ladies. That's not fair at all.

Further reason ^^ why releasing the names of looters might be a bad idea.

1 Like

Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by mayorchelsea(m): 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
In all honesty,as soon as I saw the list,i rushed to count/check the number of northerners on the list.All in all,it seems balanced...kind of(to me)
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by sexybrooke: 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
Igbos ll get iran north korea gabon cameroon nepal fiji and Maldives but yorubas and hausas ll Get germany,usa,canada,uk,france and holland
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
rhektor:
Just to mowora
Like if you understand
I got it. Hmm... Are you saying Dr. Mamowora will siphon funds.
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by photoo: 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
GWMI:
With the three key positions already giving the North upper hand(Minister of defence, Finance and Petroleum)(gives you 2/3), no position will be of any relevance.Buhari is tribalistic and he likes treating others as second class or else what stops him from sharing these same positions equally before now?What's done is done hypocrisy is all i see in Buhari's Govt.Shame.Thanks.
If u are not pleased with the lists? Guy, form your government. You never see anything good about Nigeria government.

3 Likes

Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
Thank God I made the list grin
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
cant clearly see edo name on d list.

1 Like

Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by LAUWALI222(m): 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
I will not sign this list unless my name is included
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
GWMI:
With the three key positions already giving the North upper hand(Minister of defence, Finance and Petroleum)(gives you 2/3), no position will be of any relevance.Buhari is tribalistic and he likes treating others as second class or else what stops him from sharing these same positions equally before now?What's done is done hypocrisy is all i see in Buhari's Govt.Shame.Thanks.

Waoh! Nigerian youths are a pathetic lot. You are a clear representative of the whole lot.
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Coolgent(m): 2:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
GWMI:
Jobless wailer how market.
#proudly 5%
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
sexybrooke:
Igbos ll get iran north korea gabon cameroon nepal fiji and Maldives but yorubas and hausas ll Get germany,usa,canada,uk,france and holland
Shaking my head for you. If they are posted them to any country, are they going there for jamboree or for diplomatic assignment. Their Cvs would determine would determine their place of assignment. Don't stress yourself, live the Job for the President.
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Duru009(m): 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
Now i know this govt its a northern agenda.....

Luk at the names of northerns on that list.
This is really serious.....
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Duru009(m): 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2016

This is really serious.
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Ilochukwuka: 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
GWMI:

I am sure you wouldn't want to suffer heart attack, if so then show some sense of gentleness in your contributions to national discuss. It will really reshape your mental being. Thanks

1 Like

Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Duru009(m): 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2016

This is really serious.
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Duru009(m): 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2016

This is really serious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari As Ebenezer Obey Was Singing In Ogun (Photo) / Maria Ude Nwachi's House In Abuja (Photos) / Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.