Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees (50999 Views)

Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age / Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List / Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by olajizz01(m): 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
GWMI:
With the three key positions already giving the North upper hand(Minister of defence, Finance and Petroleum)(gives you 2/3), no position will be of any relevance.Buhari is tribalistic and he likes treating others as second class or else what stops him from sharing these same positions equally before now?What's done is done hypocrisy is all i see in Buhari's Govt.Shame.Thanks.
Greedy set people,do you vote for him,go and meet GEJ u voted for,who promised u earth and heaven to nominate your kinmen as ambasadorial candidates
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by mynduu44: 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
PentiumPro:

You people are wired to be like this, nothing one can do to change you.
Madam Joy Ogwu has been UN Permanent UN ambassador for a long time time now, but no one think it's inappropriate.
When it's in your favor, you think it is merit, but when it is other, you shout marginalization and all sort of nonsense.
The President has the right to assign them to countries without recourse to anyone.

See how u sound bitter, re u married

Abeg take things on lighter note.
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Tinolee(m): 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
VP List will be Out By Monday! Stay Tuned!
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by mynduu44: 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
olajizz01:
Chukwuemeka is going to malaysia or Indonesia where he can serve his kinmen better.

are u trying to be funny
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by amtaken(f): 3:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hausa/Fulani: 20

Yoruba: 6

Igbos: 6

Miscellaneous (lol) 15.

Buhari you are indeed a tribal bigot.

2 Likes

Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Phobia1: 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
GWMI:
With the three key positions already giving the North upper hand(Minister of defence, Finance and Petroleum)(gives you 2/3), no position will be of any relevance.Buhari is tribalistic and he likes treating others as second class or else what stops him from sharing these same positions equally before now?What's done is done hypocrisy is all i see in Buhari's Govt.Shame.Thanks.
u'll b in pain for so many years nd am sori for u. cuz a paind heart cannt move forward in life.
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by stildude(m): 3:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
What's with Nosa Ahmed, Ateru Even the southern nominees were still tainted with Northern blood or they just added one Osa name to gain approval by Adamu oshiobubu grin grin
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by BABAKABIRU301(f): 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
nadisms:
nice
THE LIST IS INCONCLUSIVE.
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by DTaj: 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
purpleblood:
24 northerners; 11 south west; 7 South East; 5 South South

Daftie, why are you confused? Is the 11+7+5 of South West, South East, and South-South not the total for "Southerners" which means 24 for the North and 23 for the South! So, what is your problem?

This is the most balanced list of appointments under Buhari. Evenly matched for North and South.

Funny wailers cannot fault this list. Dafties!!!
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Leez(m): 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cyph98:
In a sane country its about who can perform. I wouldn't care less if all the ambassadors are from one section of the country as long as they can perform
P_S; if you're one of those that counted this list to see how many notherners are there, Believe me, you need a psychiatrist because you've got NORTHERNOphobia
ehn but the reason north and sw teamed up to vote buhari was because they were complaining that ss and se were getting the jobs and they were shouting fed. character.
apc zombies are hypocrites
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by olajizz01(m): 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
mynduu44:

are u trying to be funny
Funny as how, that is where his kinsmen are many.
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by chrisxxx(m): 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Na comment you make for your eye. For your info Muslims are in US and European countries same goes to Christians also. We have Christians in Iran, Iraq, Syria, Turkey and other countries.
Let me burst your bubbles. The Mayor of London is a Muslim, the mayor of Ankara is a Christian, In Iran Christians have permanent seats in their Parliament, same in Egypt, Iraq and Syria. The Ghali family in Egypt are Christians! have you heard of Boutrous Boutrous Ghali before, he was the former scribe or Secretary general of UN and he was a Christian.
Mr Man, change your mindset about religion.
I know say e go pain u. Just willfully provoking u and u r caving in. Bros I careless about religion just the way others like you are going about it especially in northern Nigeria.
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by wasco24: 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
amtaken:

Miscellaneous (lol) 15.

u are wrong dear,

U just count Muslim and said hausa is 20
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by DTaj: 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
amtaken:

Miscellaneous (lol) 15.

Your hypocrisy, bigotry, self-inflicted hate, and poor education mixed together is enough recipe for a disastrous life that you currently live!

How could every Northern name be Hausa/Fulani? The daftie that you are is unable to recognize that only 5 or 6 states in the whole 19 Northern states are actually Hausa/Fulani!!!

The north is a peculiar region where mere combination if names may not clearly show the state of origin or tribe if the bearer of the name. Unlike South West, South East, and South-South where an Olatunde must be Yoruba, an Okechukwu must be Igbo, and an Ekaette has to be Akwa Ibom. In the North, Balarabe Yusuf could be borne by anyone in the 19 Northern states except in Kwara, Kogi, and Benue (in fact in these 3 states some tribes could bear Balarabe Yusuf).

Any Northern name is now Hausa/Fulani when it is common knowledge that the North has over 100 tribes with distinct languages Every ADAMU had to be Hausa/Fulani in your demented brain. I pity your miserable life.

Your daftness is incurable!

2 Likes

Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by wasco24: 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
purpleblood:
24 northerners; 11 south west; 7 South East; 5 South South
north is made up of three zone just like south
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
The final solution is for us to part ways amicably. Grant d southerners d sovereignty they callin for n let dem manage dir oil alone if they wnt still com back callin on d south westerners for logistics support n all n if they wnt kill themselves before they get to sell a barrel of oil. Am sure there would b problem cos d igbos wil wnt to rule while d southerners wnt accept, greed will set in n they'l face d problem alone, we will close our borders n wnt allow em come into our country wen dir civil war starts. Chai chai I know d 2 regions will so brutalise each other seriously. Let's just play the film n see, pls Nollywood we need such stories now, read my script.
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by GWMI(m): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
olajizz01:
Greedy set people,do you vote for him,go and meet GEJ u voted for,who promised u earth and heaven to nominate your kinmen as ambasadorial candidates
I decided not to reply the others because i see no reason to do that.But for you to say whether i voted for Buhari then you are completely mistaken.See i voted Buhari and i don't need you to appreciate me it is between me, my God and my conscience.Maybe i will advice you learn how not to reply people wrongly when you don't know much about them.Thanks.
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by comradeson: 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
GWMI:

You are a very big fool.The minister of finance is Kemi Adeosun from Ogun state.She is not from the North and what of Babatunde Fashola who is minister of power,works and housing at the same time.Is he from the north too?What of Amaechi who is minister vof transport?I guess he is from Jigawa state.Stupid animal like u.
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by yemisat: 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
GWMI:
Nothing dey satisfy Nigerians. Haba!!!
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Bnladan(m): 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
GWMI:
hey man, do u knw ur ministers well? Who are d ministers of petroleum and finance? May be it is d geo-political zones dat u dnt knw.
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Netcontactsng1(m): 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cyph98:
In a sane country its about who can perform. I wouldn't care less if all the ambassadors are from one section of the country as long as they can perform
P_S; if you're one of those that counted this list to see how many notherners are there, Believe me, you need a psychiatrist because you've got NORTHERNOphobia

I knew you wouldn't care if they were all from the Niger Delta.
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by DauraDullard0(m): 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
fratermathy:
You south easterners make too much noise. There is no FG parastatal, company, firm, MDA, ministry, etc that you wont find IGBOS! IGBOS are even marginalising other ethnic groups in Nigeria. Stop making noise about this. If Igbos are marginalised, what about Urhobos, Itsekiris, Isokos, etc. I cant see any Urhobo name there and yet you dont see any Urhobo crying foul.
Are you ok? Who told you the person you just quoted is Igbo? Is there anything in her post to remotely suggest that she's Igbo? She didn't mention names and she didn't mention tribes. Why are you jumping up and down like a headless chicken?

Dem use Igbos and Southeasterners swear for you? Quite disgusting really....
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
rhektor:

Since you gerrit, no need to ask that question
OK ooo...

1 Like

Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
chrisxxx:

I know say e go pain u. Just willfully provoking u and u r caving in. Bros I careless about religion just the way others like you are going about it especially in northern Nigeria.
You care less about religion indeed. A bigot won't accept that he is a bigot.
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by DauraDullard0(m): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
DTaj:
Daftie, why are you confused? Is the 11+7+5 of South West, South East, and South-South not the total for "Southerners" which means 24 for the North and 23 for the South! So, what is your problem?

This is the most balanced list of appointments under Buhari. Evenly matched for North and South.

Funny wailers cannot fault this list. Dafties!!!
There's no SOUTH! We have South-East and South-Waste. What is my business with Yoloba? Do we speak the same language? Do we agree politically? Do we love each other? Niqqur please!
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by amtaken(f): 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
North 33

SE: 6

SW:6

Others : 2

Tribalism is bad!
DTaj:

Your hypocrisy, bigotry, self-inflicted hate, and poor education mixed together is enough recipe for a disastrous life that you currently live!

How could every Northern name be Hausa/Fulani? The daftie that you are is unable to recognize that only 5 or 6 states in the whole 19 Northern states are actually Hausa/Fulani!!!

The north is a peculiar region where mere combination if names may not clearly show the state of origin or tribe if the bearer of the name. Unlike South West, South East, and South-South where an Olatunde must be Yoruba, an Okechukwu must be Igbo, and an Ekaette has to be Akwa Ibom. In the North, Balarabe Yusuf could be borne by anyone in the 19 Northern states except in Kwara, Kogi, and Benue (in fact in these 3 states some tribes could bear Balarabe Yusuf).

Any Northern name is now Hausa/Fulani when it is common knowledge that the North has over 100 tribes with distinct languages Every ADAMU had to be Hausa/Fulani in your demented brain. I pity your miserable life.

Your daftness is incurable!
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by fratermathy(m): 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
DauraDullard0:
Are you ok? Who told you the person you just quoted is Igbo? Is there anything in her post to remotely suggest that she's Igbo? She didn't mention names and she didn't mention tribes. Why are you jumping up and down like a headless chicken?

Dem use Igbos and Southeasterners swear for you? Quite disgusting really....

ONLY IGBOS COMPLAIN OF MARGINALISATION IN NIGERIA!!!

By the way, I am from the South South and I am fed up of Igbo marginalising us in our own region and yet having the guts to say they are marginalised at the federal level!

Lubbish!!!
Come to Delta, my state and see Igbos taking over everything here and marginalising Urhobos, Isokos, Ijaws and Itsekiris now that they are in power.
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by DauraDullard0(m): 6:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
fratermathy:
ONLY IGBOS COMPLAIN OF MARGINALISATION IN NIGERIA!!!

By the way, I am from the South South and I am fed up of Igbo marginalising us in our own region and yet having the guts to say they are marginalised at the federal level!

Lubbish!!!
Come to Delta, my state and see Igbos taking over everything here and marginalising Urhobos, Isokos, Ijaws and Itsekiris now that they are in power.
Just look at how faulty and unintelligent your reasoning is.... Very pedestrian and hollow to say the least. By the way, I don't give a hoot where you come from. My point is that nothing remotely suggests that the poster you quoted is Igbo. So why the unnecessary attack on Igbos? Why the obsession?
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by eagleonearth(m): 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
GWMI:
is kemi adeosun from the north pls?
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Nusaf: 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
GWMI:
Are u sure you know who the ministers of the named portfolios are? If the president gives himself a ministerial appointment and go ahead to give the minister of state of the same ministry to someone else, it should be clear to u that he is just being very interested in that ministry since most, if not all, of the work will be done by the minister of state. Is that not what is practically the case now? Do u know what differenciate man from other lesser animals? REASONING.
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Nusaf: 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
chrysso83:
Any list from Buhari must surely marginalize Igbos. Out of 46 names they have just 5. And u call this fair. They put an Igbo name first and in d upper part of the list to confuse us. 95 - 5% formula still much @ work.
Out of 46, u want igbos to be 45? Hmmm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maria Ude Nwachi's House In Abuja (Photos) / Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) / Lucky Irabor: "I Directed Air Strike That Misfires And Killed Many In Borno"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.