Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees (50995 Views)

Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age / Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List / Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Nusaf: 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
DTaj:

Daftie, why are you confused? Is the 11+7+5 of South West, South East, and South-South not the total for "Southerners" which means 24 for the North and 23 for the South! So, what is your problem?

This is the most balanced list of appointments under Buhari. Evenly matched for North and South.

Funny wailers cannot fault this list. Dafties!!!
Just allow the idiot. He thinks he is discussing with illiterate tomato sellers.
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by fratermathy(m): 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
DauraDullard0:
Just look at how faulty and unintelligent your reasoning is.... Very pedestrian and hollow to say the least. By the way, I don't give a hoot where you come from. My point is that nothing remotely suggests that the poster you quoted is Igbo. So why the unnecessary attack on Igbos? Why the obsession?

My statement was directed at ALL IGBOS and not necessarily the Op. The Op is just a metaphor for Igbos generally since he aired when the average Igbo on Nairaland would have said.
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Nusaf: 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
Bnladan:
hey man, do u knw ur ministers well? Who are d ministers of petroleum and finance? May be it is d geo-political zones dat u dnt knw.
I know the point he is trying to make but he is just being stupid. He is assuming that Buhari is the petroleum minister and a northerner.

1 Like

Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by DauraDullard0(m): 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
fratermathy:
My statement was directed at ALL IGBOS and not necessarily the Op. The Op is just a metaphor for Igbos generally since he aired when the average Igbo on Nairaland would have said.
Can you imagine your stvpid generalization?

You're daft! How did Igbos come into the discussion? That's my question. For the umpteenth time, I'll ask you again.... What remotely suggests that the poster you quoted is Igbo?
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by tiwasiaife(m): 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
bigerboy200:
Gud one...It will be difficult for the wailers and name checkers association to screen the list...sorry

Ambassadorial post is useless as far as Nigerian politics.is concern. why putting more southern names there? give north those post. what we want is immigration police chief of army custom efcc nafdac ambassador is like an outcast

1 Like

Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by fratermathy(m): 7:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
DauraDullard0:
Can you imagine your stvpid generalization?

You're daft! How did Igbos come into the discussion? That's my question. For the umpteenth time, I'll ask you again.... What remotely suggests that the poster you quoted is Igbo?

Stupid or not, you and I both know it is true!!!

Like I said, ONLY IGBOS EXAMINE NAMES AND EXPRESS THE FAMILIAR CRY OF TRIBALISM!!!
Drawing from my logic which is, in itself, based on careful longterm observations, the Op must be an IGBO and hence he becomes my metaphor for ALL IGBOS!!!

I dont care to know whether in reality, the Op is Igbo or not! All I know is that he cried out on tribalism, an all familiar cry of the Igbos and he thus became, to me, a symbol for Igbo people.

If you dont understand my logic then sleep on it!
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Ochife(m): 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cyph98:
In a sane country its about who can perform. I wouldn't care less if all the ambassadors are from one section of the country as long as they can perform
P_S; if you're one of those that counted this list to see how many notherners are there, Believe me, you need a psychiatrist because you've got NORTHERNOphobia
shut up u northerners tribalism is just too much
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Ochife(m): 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
Clairette:
Busy mixing names so that the marginalised - including the Yoruba would stop wailing. This same list will see the northerners being posted to advanced countries, while the marginalised would be posted to Sudan and the likes...
Up 'SEEKERS'!!
thank u my sister
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ochife:

shut up u northerners tribalism is just too much
bro chill........ Im not a Northerner. You dont have to shut me to make your point, so chill, okey?
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by DauraDullard0(m): 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
fratermathy:
Stupid or not, you and I both know it is true!!!

Like I said, ONLY IGBOS EXAMINE NAMES AND EXPRESS THE FAMILIAR CRY OF TRIBALISM!!!
Drawing from my logic which is, in itself, based on careful longterm observations, the Op must be an IGBO and hence he becomes my metaphor for ALL IGBOS!!!

I dont care to know whether in reality, the Op is Igbo or not! All I know is that he cried out on tribalism, an all familiar cry of the Igbos and he thus became, to me, a symbol for Igbo people.

If you dont understand my logic then sleep on it!
Mr South-South, Igbos aren't the ones crying marginalization and blowing up every available oil facility. Marinate on that.
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by fratermathy(m): 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
DauraDullard0:
Mr South-South, Igbos aren't the ones crying marginalization and blowing up every available oil facility. Marinate on that.

Those blowing pipelines are not crying foul for political marginalisation like the IGBOS ARE. They are angry about the neglect of their environment and the exploitation of their resources to their detriment even though I do not like the way they are going about it.

Besides, Ijaws are very content neighbours and they are not marginalising other Southerners marginally like IGBOS ARE!
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by DauraDullard0(m): 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
fratermathy:
Those blowing pipelines are not crying foul for political marginalisation like the IGBOS ARE. They are angry about the neglect of their environment and the exploitation of their resources to their detriment even though I do not like the way they are going about it.

Besides, Ijaws are very content neighbours and they are not marginalising other Southerners marginally like IGBOS ARE!
I've had enough of your garbage. Now run back to your Ogbomoso hinterland and tend to your cocoa farm. Mr South-South
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cyph98:
In a sane country its about who can perform. I wouldn't care less if all the ambassadors are from one section of the country as long as they can perform
P_S; if you're one of those that counted this list to see how many notherners are there, Believe me, you need a psychiatrist because you've got NORTHERNOphobia

E no go better for you, useless abok.i
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
ambidextrous:

E no go better for you, useless abok.i
LMAO........dude I resemble abo.ki? Channel your energy somewhere else bro
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cyph98:
LMAO........dude I resemble abo.ki? Channel your energy somewhere else bro

If you're not an abok.i, then you are a bastard son of a million father for typing the rubbish you earlier typed.
Imagine, you are even denying your people.
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
ambidextrous:

If you're not an abok.i, then you are a bastard son of a million father for typing the rubbish you earlier typed.
Imagine, you are even denying your people.
Mr man .......you can communicate without showing tantrums, go and rest let's leave insults for tomorrow
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Horus(m): 12:20am On Jun 10, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9TA-HQljvg

[size=14pt]Full list of 47 ambassador-designates sent by
President Buhari to Senate[/size]

President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday forwarded names of 47 ambassadorial nominees to Senate for confirmation.

The Senate president, Bukola Saraki, who read the letter to senators, said President Buhari requested the upper legislative house to approve the list at the shortest time possible.
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by kstix(m): 9:45am On Jun 10, 2016
YourNemesis:
Name checkers, Abeg do the breakdown.
and they would soon start shouting Marginalization, favouritism and every other crap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari As Ebenezer Obey Was Singing In Ogun (Photo) / Maria Ude Nwachi's House In Abuja (Photos) / Lucky Irabor: "I Directed Air Strike That Misfires And Killed Many In Borno"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.