Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees (50998 Views)

Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age / Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List / Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by YourMajesty(m): 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
Make i check whether my name dey there.

okay, i've seen it. cheesy
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by yinkaellamz(m): 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
well, a balanced list though, i wish them all the best.
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Innodon(m): 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
Seen, no other comment yey
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Inspectahdeck(m): 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
Finally

Great list that will keep those marginalised tribe quiet.
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by tibaonnet: 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
Praying the list would not be padded by our ''honourable'' or "distinguished" senators, whatever they call themselves. Nothing can be ruled out in Nigeria of today.
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by 989900: 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
Amazing . . . so, una fit keep quiet.
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by tukdi: 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
undecided
ginajet:
My name is not on the list.... why is my name not on the list
undecided

1 Like

Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by rhektor(m): 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
bejeiodus:
I wonder what Buhari has for Dr Olorunimbe Mamowora.
Just to mowora

Like if you understand
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by 989900: 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
GWMI:
[s]With the three key positions already giving the North upper hand(Minister of defence, Finance and Petroleum)(gives you 2/3), no position will be of any relevance.Buhari is tribalistic and he likes treating others as second class or else what stops him from sharing these same positions equally before now?What's done is done hypocrisy is all i see in Buhari's Govt.Shame.Thanks.[/s]
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by tukdi: 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
undecided
ginajet:
My name is not on the list.... why is my name not on the list
undecided
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by purpleblood: 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
24 northerners; 11 south west; 7 South East; 5 South South

3 Likes

Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by martineverest(m): 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
bejeiodus:
same people like u will be crying about cyclical politicaal appointment,cronyism and favouritism......nigerians and hypocriticism!
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by tibaonnet: 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
YourMajesty:
Make i check whether my name dey there.

okay, i've seen it. cheesy
Wow! On the padded version of the list?
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by fratermathy(m): 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
GWMI:
With the three key positions already giving the North upper hand(Minister of defence, Finance and Petroleum)(gives you 2/3), no position will be of any relevance.Buhari is tribalistic and he likes treating others as second class or else what stops him from sharing these same positions equally before now?What's done is done hypocrisy is all i see in Buhari's Govt.Shame.Thanks.

You south easterners make too much noise. There is no FG parastatal, company, firm, MDA, ministry, etc that you wont find IGBOS! IGBOS are even marginalising other ethnic groups in Nigeria. Stop making noise about this. If Igbos are marginalised, what about Urhobos, Itsekiris, Isokos, etc. I cant see any Urhobo name there and yet you dont see any Urhobo crying foul.

7 Likes

Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by chrisxxx(m): 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
Take Christians on the list to Christian countries and Moslems to Islamic countries. But Moslems will reject this. Send them to where they will practice their religion strictly and sharia in full observance they will reject it. Ironically they see Christian countries as cause of their upheavals.
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Akaujaa(m): 2:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
GWMI:
With the three key positions already giving the North upper hand(Minister of defence, Finance and Petroleum)(gives you 2/3), no position will be of any relevance.Buhari is tribalistic and he likes treating others as second class or else what stops him from sharing these same positions equally before now?What's done is done hypocrisy is all i see in Buhari's Govt.Shame.Thanks.

Keep crying...who cares?

5 Likes

Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
ok
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by rafsonnggmail(m): 2:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
9ce ne baba slow n steady win de race
If u no see ur name wait for de supplementry list
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by doncent12(m): 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
So you know others were biased before? Our wailing ws justified.
ElPadrino33:
This list will confuse the Name Checkers. Looks well balanced.

1 Like

Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by YourMajesty(m): 2:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
tibaonnet:
Wow! On the padded version of the list?
Lol.
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by tukdi: 2:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
martineverest:
same people like u will be crying about cyclical politicaal appointment,cronyism and favouritism......nigerians and hypocriticism!
Keep quiet! don't u know dat Sen. Dr. Olorunimbe Mamora really played a very important role towards the victory of President Buhari! He deserves to be given something in this administration OR ELSE.....!!!!
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by Thankful1970: 2:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
SUPOL:
I no see my name. embarassed

No be only you. Me sef my name no dey after all things I did for Baba and APC.

2 Likes

Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by lolakun(m): 2:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
Da are mostly females.....
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by 989900: 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
bejeiodus:

Is he related to Mamowora bread beside CMS Grammar school, Igbo Igunu, Bariga? smiley
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by rose54321: 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
bejeiodus:

These are career ambassadors, they are yet to release the political ambassadors, his name might be there.

These are people currently working in the ministry.
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by onuku: 2:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
But why the spots for the Ibos went to Ladies. That's not fair at all.
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by oostin: 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
GWMI:

Hope you're not high sha. Even a retard knows that Buhari is the Minister of Petroleum only in name, the bulk of the decisions in the industry are taken by Kachikwu.

And please what's the name of the Minister for Defence? Thought as much, you can't remember. That shows you how much he controls things in the Government.

Like the wise saying goes it's better to be silent and thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

3 Likes

Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by tobex23(m): 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
Its celebration galore in my household at the moment, I told my dad he would make the list, and he did! Congratulations daddy, greater you in Jesus name....
Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by sparkwil(m): 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
bigerboy200:
Gud one...It will be difficult for the wailers and name checkers association to screen the list...sorry

I'm a proud wailer.....

But this post cracked me up grin

1 Like

Re: FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees by izzou(m): 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
Am sooooo soooo happy

I applied on Nairaland for an ambassadorial post and finally my name appeared

Please join me in celebrating.
Oooohh oooooohh
I just cant believe it
Thanks debbie,eremy,davide470,seun and you all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maria Ude Nwachi's House In Abuja (Photos) / Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) / Lucky Irabor: "I Directed Air Strike That Misfires And Killed Many In Borno"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.