Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS (47260 Views)

Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader / Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by onenaira60: 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
Dragonking:
Which world is talking about it? Or you meant russia ? Stop being foOlish.. .Was it not for biafra that they died for? The people that died in odi were they fighting for nigerdelta republic then? See how dumb you sound for comparing the two..

You sound dumber with each post.

You do know you just made your own past post look completely foolish

Who tried to compare odi and biafra victims..no be you? Oh now you are crying because the rest of the world actually knows about biafra, made documentaries and even made a movie on it and one even burned himself Alice in protest to it while for odi, Noone gave a rat ass about it talkless of even reported it. Shit, the shittes Muslim massacre got more people caring than Odi. Let's not forget muslims are hated world wide but people cared about them being killed than Odi Christians.

Ha What a shame
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by onenaira60: 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
Dragonking:
Which world is talking about it? Or you meant russia ? Stop being foOlish.. .Was it not for biafra that they died for? The people that died in odi were they fighting for nigerdelta republic then? See how dumb you sound for comparing the two..

Double post
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Dragonking: 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
onenaira60:

You do know you just made your own past post look completely foolish

Who tried to compare odi and biafra victims..no be you? Oh now you are crying because the rest of the world actually knows about biafra, made documentaries and even made a movie on it and one even burned himself Alice in protest to it while for odi, Noone gave a rat ass about it talkless of even reported it. Shit, the shittes Muslim massacre got more people caring than Odi. Let's not forget muslims are hated world wide but people cared about them being killed than Odi Christians.

Ha What a shame
When I say you guys are daft please take it as a compliment not an insult. ..Who started the comparison between odi and biafra massacre in 1967? Wasn't it you? Dunce?!!!
You are are so used to blaming others that you always fail to realize your stupidity online. .. See your post below with the comparison between odi and biafra :

onenaira60:

How many governors or FG came when odi were slaughertered like animals?

How many governors or FG came when the Ijaw king was arrested and shamelessly paraded around by the FG?

Dunce! !! I will keep on kicking your asses. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Dragonking: 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
onenaira60:

Double post
When I say you guys are daft take it as a compliment not an insult

Double post.
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by 99xtr69r: 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
Dragonking:
When I say you guys are daft please take it as a compliment not an insult. ..Who started the comparison between odi and biafra massacre in 1967? Wasn't it you? Dunce?!!!
You are are so used to blaming others that you always fail to realize your stupidity online. .. See you post below with the comparison between odi and biafra :

Useless cretinous savage of dirt, squalor and slavery from a juju-infested enclave, gnashing his teeth on account of the unavoidable, impending doom at their doorstep...

Donarozzi post:
Written by Effiong
22nd  November 2015

We are all Biafrans, insist youth leaders of South South region

Youth leaders of the South South region under the aegis of the COALITION OF SOUTH SOUTH YOUTH LEADERS met in Calabar on Friday, 21st November, 2015 and after appraising the situation in the country and the claim by some unauthorized persons who claimed to be South South leaders that the South South is not part of Biafr*, hereby state as follows:

1 The entire South South region is part and parcel of Biafraland.

2 The South East and South South have common cultural and historic heritage,

3 We call for the immediate release of Nnamdi Kanu, the Director of Radio Biafr*

4 We warn the Nigerian Army not to do anything that will escalate the situation in the area.

5. We however still believe in one United Nigeria as long as justice and equity will prevail in the land.

That the name Biafr* is sacrosanct and there is nothing wrong if the people of South East and South South decide they be called Biafrans but within Nigeria.

6 That Mr President should assure Biafrans that he does not hate them through his actions and conduct.

7 That nobody mandated those elements that went to Calabar recently to desclaim Biafr* to speak on behalf of the South South. The South South was, is and will continue to be part of Biafraland but within Nigeria.

Effiong Thomas   - For Efik, Annang And Ibibio Youth Leaders

Francis Amangala    - For Ijaw Youth Leaders

Ambowei  Dennis   -    For  Niger Delta Youth Movement

Ogunbus  Wiwa   -  For Ogoni Youth Leaders

Silas Wogu       -        For Ikwerre And Etche Youth Leaders

Thompson Uvhieredo    - For Urhobo Youth Leaders

Iyere Anthony        -          For Ishan And Edo Youth Leaders

http://igbofocus.co.uk/We-are-all-Biafrans--insist-yo/we-are-all-biafrans--insist-youth-leaders-of-south-south-region.html
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by onenaira60: 8:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
Dragonking:
You are are so used to blaming others that you always fail to realize your stupidity online. .. See your post below with the comparison between odi and biafra :

Hahahahaha see a shameless ass

That post was comparing IPOB victims to Odi victims.

Now the beaten and blooded fool is back tracking.

Even at that, ipob gets more people caring than freaking odi that Noone even spoke or made attempt to get justice for grin grin

It was YOU that tried to compare the 3 million that died I biafra no be you?

And where have you EVER kicked anyone @ssee.

You got mobbed on this threads

https://www.nairaland.com/3185177/asawana-deadly-force-niger-delta/8#46928735

Got mobbed on this one
https://www.nairaland.com/3187901/bomb-3rd-mainland-bridge-asawana/1#46923711

And was getting mobbed on this as well before I came in the picture and still getting mobbed.

Who have you EVER kicked on NL? grin grin grin cheesy. I see a maggot ate both your brain and eyes. Now I know why you are brain dead and blind

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Dragonking: 8:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
99xtr69r:

Useless cretinous savage of dirt, squalor and slavery from a juju-infested enclave, gnashing his teeth on account of the unavoidable, impending doom at their doorstep...

Donarozzi post:
Written by Effiong
22nd  November 2015

We are all Biafrans, insist youth leaders of South South region

Youth leaders of the South South region under the aegis of the COALITION OF SOUTH SOUTH YOUTH LEADERS met in Calabar on Friday, 21st November, 2015 and after appraising the situation in the country and the claim by some unauthorized persons who claimed to be South South leaders that the South South is not part of Biafr*, hereby state as follows:

1 The entire South South region is part and parcel of Biafraland.

2 The South East and South South have common cultural and historic heritage,

3 We call for the immediate release of Nnamdi Kanu, the Director of Radio Biafr*

4 We warn the Nigerian Army not to do anything that will escalate the situation in the area.

5. We however still believe in one United Nigeria as long as justice and equity will prevail in the land.

That the name Biafr* is sacrosanct and there is nothing wrong if the people of South East and South South decide they be called Biafrans but within Nigeria.

6 That Mr President should assure Biafrans that he does not hate them through his actions and conduct.

7 That nobody mandated those elements that went to Calabar recently to desclaim Biafr* to speak on behalf of the South South. The South South was, is and will continue to be part of Biafraland but within Nigeria.

Effiong Thomas   - For Efik, Annang And Ibibio Youth Leaders

Francis Amangala    - For Ijaw Youth Leaders

Ambowei  Dennis   -    For  Niger Delta Youth Movement

Ogunbus  Wiwa   -  For Ogoni Youth Leaders

Silas Wogu       -        For Ikwerre And Etche Youth Leaders

Thompson Uvhieredo    - For Urhobo Youth Leaders

Iyere Anthony        -          For Ishan And Edo Youth Leaders

http://igbofocus.co.uk/We-are-all-Biafrans--insist-yo/we-are-all-biafrans--insist-youth-leaders-of-south-south-region.html
You expect me to believe a write up done by an Igbo coward? cheesy

Show us links from ijaw, Edo, Efik or urhobo websites that says they are all biafrans let's see it here...If you can't, please shut the fvck up. cheesy
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Dragonking: 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
onenaira60:

Hahahahaha see a shameless ass

That post was comparing IPOB victims to Odi victims.

Now the beaten and blooded fool is back tracking.

Even at that, ipob gets more people caring than freaking odi that Noone even spoke or made attempt to get justice for grin grin

It was YOU that tried to compare the 3 million that died I biafra no be you?

And where have you EVER kicked anyone @ssee.

You got mobbed on this threads

https://www.nairaland.com/3185177/asawana-deadly-force-niger-delta/8#46928735

Got mobbed on this one
https://www.nairaland.com/3187901/bomb-3rd-mainland-bridge-asawana/1#46923711

And was getting mobbed on this as well before I came in the picture and still getting mobbed.

Who have you EVER kicked on NL? grin grin grin cheesy. I see a maggot ate both your brain and eyes. Now I know why you are brain dead and blind
You don dey shake now as I dey expose your stupidity online for everyone to see. ... cheesy
Take note of this moniker.. .it was created to destroy idiots like you who think they are smart.. .Coward. .. cheesy
Fo0lish people, always blaming others when they are the real nuisance. cheesy

Please show us how I got mobbed there, because I remember whooping your ass and schooling you
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by 99xtr69r: 8:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
Dragonking:
You expect me to believe a write up done by an Igbo coward? cheesy

Show us links from ijaw, Edo, Efik or urhobo websites that says they are all biafrans let's see it here...If you can't, please shut the fvck up. cheesy

Useless cretin from a juju-infested enclave, the Igbos quest for nationhood is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters, and not for lazy cowards who have only survived by being stooges and weak-minded fellows.

Igbos are not interested in sharing a country with anything Edoid or Yoruboid. Edos, Urhobos and their likes are better off in OduaArewanistan republic.
Leave Igbos out of your miseries.

Silly miserable thing from an inconsequential group!
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by onenaira60: 8:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
Dragonking:
You don dey shake now as I dey expose your stupidity online for everyone to see. ... cheesy
Take note of this moniker.. .it was created to destroy idiots like you who think they are smart.. .Coward. .. cheesy
Fo0lish people, always blaming others when they are the real nuisance. cheesy

Una come see this one

Abeg some biko explain to me where in my any of my post indicate "shaken" grin grin grin grin grin

I'll be waiting for this your "destruction". Infact destroy me right here and now.

Foolish coward hiding behind ND instead of standing on his two feet. Ewu Gambia.

I'm Anioma, WTF are you? Oh that's right Niger Deltan tribe found only on NL
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Dragonking: 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
99xtr69r:

Useless cretin from a juju-infested enclave, the Igbos quest for nationhood is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters, and not for lazy cowards who have only survived by being stooges and weak-minded fellows.

Igbos are not interested in sharing a country with anything Edoid or Yoruboid. Edos, Urhobos and their likes are better off in OduaArewanistan republic.
Leave Igbos out of your miseries.

Show us the link na? cheesy Cowards.
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Dragonking: 8:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
onenaira60:

Una come see this one

Abeg some biko explain to me where in my any of my post indicate "shaken" grin grin grin grin grin

I'll be waiting for this your "destruction". Infact destroy me right here and now.

Foolish coward hiding behind ND instead of standing on his two feet. Ewu Gambia.

I'm Anioma, WTF are you? Oh that's right Niger Deltan tribe found only on NL
See as you dey change mouth now cheesy
You no talk about the comparison again abi? I will keep on kicking your asses... Go and call all your people, I am game and ready to destroy them single handedly just like I did you all then.. cool
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by 99xtr69r: 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
Dragonking:
Show us the link na? cheesy Cowards.

Frustrated boisterous clown from a juju-infested enclave, keep on wailing profusely on NL with thick mucous dripping down your smelly nose just at the mere mention of Biaf...

Millerz post:
"I am Urhobo and have always been against the Biafran thing but it is slowly and steadily dawning on me that the igbos are not our enemies; intact they are our true brothers.

In Nigeria as a whole, the Igbo's are the only group with the same interests with the Niger Delta. They want True Federalism, we want same. They have proven that they're not out for our resources. They supported our brother Jonathan even more than us and are still ready to support any Niger Deltan running for any political position.

In the ND, you can never hear of igbos clashing with other ethnic groups and that's largely because of the sense of oneness.

So I stand with Niger Delta seceding with Biafr*"

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Dragonking: 8:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
99xtr69r:

Frustrated boisterous clown from a juju-infested enclave, keep on wailing profusely on NL with thick mucous dripping down your smelly nose just at the mere mention of Biaf...

Millerz post:
"I am Urhobo and have always been against the Biafran thing but it is slowly and steadily dawning on me that the igbos are not our enemies; intact they are our true brothers.

In Nigeria as a whole, the Igbo's are the only group with the same interests with the Niger Delta. They want True Federalism, we want same. They have proven that they're not out for our resources. They supported our brother Jonathan even more than us and are still ready to support any Niger Deltan running for any political position.

In the ND, you can never hear of igbos clashing with other ethnic groups and that's largely because of the sense of oneness.

As usual no link or proof provided, just the usual noise making.. cheesy
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by 99xtr69r: 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
Dragonking:

Frustrated boisterous clown from a juju-infested enclave, keep on gnashing your teeth...

May 2016 - https://www.nairaland.com/3120134/akwacross-akwa-ibom-cross-river-support-biafra
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Onenaira600: 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
Dragonking:
See as you dey change mouth now cheesy
You no talk about the comparison again abi? I will keep on kicking your asses... Go and call all your people, I am game and ready to destroy them single handedly just like I did you all then.. cool

I am telling you to do RIGHT HERE AND NOW
And this one is forming macho and asking to call my brothers grin grin grin

Why I got call anyone, I don't need noone. Kick my ass...I dare you. Mr. ND tribe
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ediot clown. Yes I did post that. Until I found that y'all are all the same. Y'all are a menace everywhere. Its a known fact. And you will never change. It is evident from all the NL rantings. I thought you were becoming sane until I discovered that pigs don't change. A pig is a pig. Take it to cleaner environs, it just will return to dirt.

grin
Dragonking:

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
May I know why you're spamming my mentions sir? Are you sane? Obviously not!
99xtr69r:

Millerz post:

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Dragonking: 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
99xtr69r:

Frustrated boisterous clown from a juju-infested enclave, keep on gnashing your teeth...

May 2016 - https://www.nairaland.com/3120134/akwacross-akwa-ibom-cross-river-support-biafra
Seriously? You provided a link that has been removed? Am sure the akwa ibomites didn't agree to the thread, hence it's removal.. This is an all time low.. cheesy You are a disgrace, period. .
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Dragonking: 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
Onenaira600:

I am telling you to do RIGHT HERE AND NOW
And this one is forming macho and asking to call my brothers grin grin grin

Why I got call anyone, I don't need noone. Kick my ass...I dare you. Mr. ND tribe
Your ass has been kicked twice.. cool
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by 99xtr69r: 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
Millerz:
May I know why you're spamming my mentions sir? Are you sane? Obviously not!

Pose that silly question to the mentally unstable fellow that sired you...
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Bruteforce101: 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
Deadlytruth:

So Enahoro has suddenly become the Awolowo whom you people accuse of proposing the starvation policy. That is a symptom of inconsistency.
It was the duty of every leader then to protect his own people. All others did but Zik and Ojukwu did not. So how was that Enahoro's fault?

Ojukwu knew that Hausas had in 1945 and 1953 demonstrated their hatred for and strong will to always massacre Igbos for flimsy excuses yet he kept sending Igbos back to the North in the name of seeking peace. That was nothing other than unnecessary human sacrifice for political expediency of "peace". If he were totally Ignorant of the 1945 and 1953 massacres I would have agreed that his sending those Igbos back in 1966 was naïve and innocent.
Ojukwu whom you claimed did so much for Igbos failed to get up to 10% of Igbo votes in 2003 while OBJ a Yoruba man and lackey of the North swept the rest over 90%. That logically means Ojukwu did not really achieve much for Igbos or Igbos are simply ingrates. The APGA which Ojukwu left for them is in a state of atrophy today as both PDP and APC each has more Igbo members than APGA.

You are very correct to say that Igbos are crying of marginalization despite receiving a million times what Edo can ever receive. Yes you are, beacuse it vindicates my position that Igbos' cry of marginalization is not a cry over injustice but a cry over being refused to be in charge of that injustice and fraud called "One-Nigeria". Once they are in charge of the fraud they'll shut up.

GEJ won in 2011 with the votes of SS, SW and Middle-Belt each being higher than that of SE. He lost when Igbos started claiming to own him more than the SW, Middle Belt and even his own SS. He won in Edo, Imo State too gave a very high percentage of their votes to Buhari. GEJ chose to answer Azikiwe because he knew Igbos could easily be courted with mundane things. That was why Igbos did not bother when he abandoned the SE and pumped billions into infrastructure for the North. To Igbos, adopting the name, was more than infrastructural development.

Edos don't ever pray to have someone like Zik who watched his people's blood being shed yet continued chanting "One-Nigeria". Tufiakwa!!!!!!!

A lot of Igbos don't celebrate Zik. Even Ojuwkwu the overall Igbo leader called Zik a dreamer who left Ndigbo unclad and unprotected. Ojukwu purposely refused to attend his burial in order to spite his corpse. A man who was never stable in his life. Always aligned with the Norther feudal Oligarchy against the South. Edo will never have such a person.

I like the way you present your points and argument without insult even when they are insulting you. Kudos to you bro.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by 99xtr69r: 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
Dragonking:
Seriously? You provided a link that has been removed? Am sure the akwa ibomites didn't agree to the thread, hence it's removal.. This is an all time low.. cheesy You are a disgrace, period. .

Useless cretinous savage of dirt, squalor and slavery from a juju-infested enclave, I shan't fail to whip your silly ass till you begin to reason like a human...

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Bruteforce101: 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
Deadlytruth:

When we started this debate it was strictly about Edoid and Igbo, but it was you who brought in Yorubas mention to buttress your point. Are you yourself Yoruba? Please check backwards. So why now trying to stop me too from citing Ijaws to buttress mine? Double standards?
You know the Ijaw experience narrative is the most powerful and unassailable evidence of Igbos guilt and hypocrisy in Nigeria hence you are not comfortable with it thus you keep trying to conceal it. I will keep using it because there lies the ugliest part of Igbo oppression of the Southern minorities.

I have repeatedly told you that Edo was not interested in seeking independence through an unconstitutional self declaration that would warrant attack from Nigeria, but through the results of referendum which Zik botched. Must we seek independence the in the way Igbos want it? Why do Igbos always assume people must do things according to their own opinion? I don't get it!

If you don't see violence and unprovoked hate messages in Kanu's speeches then I wonder the Radio Biafra site you visit online.

Even the Aburi Accord was not a call for independence.
I thought you already argued that there was no guarantee that the secession clause would have been obeyed if Zik had allowed it into our constitution? So why are you now assuming that there was a guarantee that Aburi accord would have been obeyed if Edos had supported it (without prejudice to the falsehood in that claim anyway)?
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Dragonking: 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
99xtr69r:

Useless cretinous savage of dirt, squalor and slavery from a juju-infested enclave, I shan't fail to whip your silly ass till you begin to reason like a human...

No link as usual that will tell us who this person really is.. cheesy
Guy, you are a total disgrace and disaster..

Biafra is DEAD!!
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/ohaneze-disowns-biafra-agitators-says-biafra-died-in-1970/
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Bruteforce101: 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
Deadlytruth:

Reapect to you bro.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Bruteforce101: 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
[b]
Deadlytruth:

At some point you call Benin a mushroom kingdom. At other points you call it a rampaging empire. Do words have meaning to you at all?
If the western Igbos fought a war of survival against Benin, then how come it was Benin that had to build a moat to protect herself according to you? Is this logical at all? If Benin ever actually attempted to forcefully subdue the western Igboid tribes, then how come they still so respect the Benin palace that till today no new king of theirs accepts crowning unless the Oba's delegates have arrived the coronation venue?
It took Britain four months to subdue Benin despite Britain's far more sophisticated weaponry. And at a point the British soldiers had to go back to London to reinforce. Even after British conquest Benin Kingdom still exists till today. A benin King (Akenzua) became a national political figure post-conquest. Where are the Nri and Arochukwu kings and palaces today?

All Igbos sheepishly followed Zik in his "one-Nigeria" apologetics because Zik told them that one god of Igbos had destined them to be in power over Nigeria and Africa forever and dominate all other tribes therefore. Mention just one Igbo who openly disagreed with Zik over his "One-Nigeria" doctrine back then.

Igbos were the first to befriend the Core Muslim North and show loyalty to them by helping them jail fellow southerners. Ojukwu and Ironsi worked to sustain the Hausa-Igbo friendship by releasing Hausa detainees and the coupists but holding in further detention all other southern tribes. That was a clear indication to Akenzua that Ojukwu and Igbos had not truly repented of their love for bondage under the Muslim core north. But Gowon a middle-Belt Christian came and released Enahoro and all other Southern tribes men from detention, so it was natural for Akenzua to trust a fellow Christian Gowon more than Ojukwu who was equally a Christian but had been hobnobbing with the Muslim core North to punish Southern co-Christians with further detention. Another basis for their doubt of Ojukwu's sincerity in asking for federalism and confederalism was that after Ojukwu wholeheartedly supported and cheerfully assisted Ironsi in promulgating the wicked unification and anti-secession decrees, but suddenly turned around in less than a year to start seeking Akenzua's and Enahoro's support in demanding for a reversal of those same two wicked decrees without first consulting them and tendering sincere apology for his past misdeeds. That was arrogance too far and which no one tolerates.
[/b]

Hmmmmmmmm. Interesting point.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by 99xtr69r: 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
Dragonking:
No link as usual that will tell us who this person really is.. cheesy
Guy, you are a total disgrace and disaster..

Biafra is DEAD!!
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/ohaneze-disowns-biafra-agitators-says-biafra-died-in-1970/

Frustrated boisterous clown from an inconsequential group, keep on gnashing your teeth at the mere mention of Biaf... till you meet your Waterloo...

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
Bastard scumbag pig!

My folks are planets out of your league. Where they are, you can only wish to be.

I will neither read nor respond to further posts from a moronic swine in your person!

Get lost wink
99xtr69r:

Pose that silly question to the mentally unstable fellow that sired you...

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by 99xtr69r: 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
Millerz:
Bastard scumbag pig!

My folks are planets out of your league. Where they are, you can only wish to be.

I will neither read nor respond to further posts from a moronic swine in your person!

Get lost wink

You sound much like an ill-educated savage cum nitwit.

Smelly pit, I can afford to cater for you and your parasitic generation of ass-lickers.

Useless scallywag from an inconsequential group!
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Dragonking: 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
99xtr69r:

Frustrated boisterous clown from an inconsequential group, keep on gnashing your teeth at the mere mention of Biaf... till you meet your Waterloo...

Why is it difficult for to post links? cheesy .. .
Your own ohanze group said clearly the biafra is dead and I provided the link so you can check it out yourself.. ..Please provide the link.. .i don't want to be re-directed to a blocked site sha. cheesy
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by 99xtr69r: 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
Dragonking:
Why is it difficult for to post links? cheesy .. .
Your own ohanze group said clearly the biafra is dead and I provided the link so you can check it out yourself.. ..Please provide the link.. .i don't want to be re-directed to a blocked site sha. cheesy

I feel your eternal grief and pains as you and your inconsequential people warm up to spend the rest of your miserable lives with your Fulani masters...

Take heart for such is life!

https://www.nairaland.com/3125891/ibibio-annang-efik-kalabari-okirika-taken-over-radio-biafra

https://www.nairaland.com/3120431/release-nnamdi-kanu-give-us-biafra-or

Spectators at stadium with Biafran flag -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1uttXerT6M

May 31, 2016 Massacre of IPOB: http://www.otimestv.com/2016/05/full-videos-photos-of-biafra-day-how.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State / Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones / 2023: Kola Abiola Declare Interest In Running For Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.