Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: (5932 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by ricadelide(m): 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2007
hey, hey wetin dey do all of you sef? why you dey give the guy wrong advice?

what is wrong with waiting till you're married,
the juiciest fruit is the one that is just plucked from the tree, not the one on the ground, trampled and dirty,
abeg, carry on o jare. No kiss anybody oh
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by sexlover: 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2007
@gmyguy, i think you should enrol in a monsatery since u're a perfect candidate for celibacy
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by ugodaniel(m): 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2007
sexlover:

@topic, i think you should enrol in a monsatery since u're a perfect candidate for celibacy

I heard even in monastries and seminaries, they practise a different kinda emotional release there, dont say yu heard it from me
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by samyyoung1(m): 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2007
haba, sorry, be more precise and BOLD

one thing u have to know about girls too is that they do visit the toilet

DEm dey shit pass u self

once u know that, u start to see them like someone too
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by LePhilippe(m): 1:00am On Mar 31, 2007
Lol, Kidding right!!
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by DrDre1(m): 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2007
Never dated, kissed, ,

Is it supposed to be a crime?

I'm 24 and I've never dated either grin
Though, if it is because you are shy or something, you can try and improve on that.

Don't give yourself headache because of this. When the time comes, I believe you might do better than you expected smiley
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by justme3(m): 7:46pm On May 24, 2007
i personally dnt think anythin is wrong wit u man, but if u want to start now its all good but if u dn't want dnt let any1 pressure u to
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by Iman3(m): 7:58pm On May 24, 2007
@topic

Nothing wrong with you but it might pay to get some experience of being in relationship with women.They are whole different kettle of fish
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by chiegemba(f): 8:01pm On May 24, 2007
@I-man, hmm u sure say na only kettle, pot nko!!! grin

@topic, guess u just need to start lookin when ever u think you're ready or rather get prepared for watever would come your way "acceptance or rejection" wink
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by amaikama(m): 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2007
check ur self i think there is something really wrong with you
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by jkpretty(f): 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2007
Shit Happens grin
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by SisiEko1(f): 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2007
WELL WELL WAT CAN WE SAY , YOU HV EARNED URSELF AN AWARD, CALL 080333333333 FOR DETAILS ON HOW TO PICK UP UR AWARD.

Sisi eko hisses and walks out shaking her ass!!
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by titosantin(m): 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2007
you are simply impotent, look for mama rashidi and get "shepe"
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by chairman3: 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2007
Have u tried any good mouth wash? it could be the answer to a good kiss at 23 grin
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by Vuitton(m): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2007
At age 23 i think you are fucking up. Even if gals no gree for you maybe cos u r supa ugly or broke, u fit save small cash, Then go to the nearest red light district(asawo/prostitute) and unlock the door to a whole new world. tongue Goodluck!
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by Faitymine(m): 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2007
No problem, just keep on trying and you'll succeded one day.
Let me sight mine as an example, I finished my secondary school before knowing what a kiss or dating is, my brother do make jest of me on a daily basis,
there's even a day all of them arange for a lady just to seduced me, I was inside the room sleeping when she came in halfly necked, each time I remember that day, i do laugh all over again.
The moment she walks in to the room, I have to covered myself with a big blanket shying like a thief been caught in the market, but today am a sex maniac. Just walk towards it and it shall be given to you.
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by 2dye4(m): 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2007
@poster: pls what i need u to clearify is where its a matter of lack of interest or opportunity? u got this ladies sayin nice stuff bout u, is that u aint into any of them or they were not down with u?

not sayin anything is wrong with u, but u need to ascertain which team ur playin on. wink
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by FactorChic(f): 2:02am On Nov 28, 2007
titosantin:

Lord have mercy!!!! grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Kai!!! Nigerians can be so mean!!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy dat cracked me up, LOL,

@ poster, they say u are nice, smart, LOL, I only say that to ugly guys, guys wey wowo pass second hand okada, or maybe u have a problem with ur self esteem, u have a low inferioirity complex, talk to somebody, get out there and do something, leave d fear alone, take d hard road, it might work out!
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by Nobody: 2:40am On Nov 28, 2007
@poster

its not a big deal. Its just a peer pressure thing. You'll survive. Believe it, cos i know. Right now you unique, you different and you special. Losers dont like people that stand out. So they run you down. Making you feel smaller (That might be your present situation). Wait for your time and see them envy you as you flash your girl around, kissing, touching with such passion between you and her. See them with their jaws dropped. All wishing they could have your moments. Believe me its good to wait. But not untill 40 abeg o.
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by Pain(m): 8:48am On Nov 28, 2007
Clap For Yourself. sad
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by ufobabe(f): 10:55am On Nov 28, 2007
titosantin:

U HARSH OOOOOOOOHHHHH!

@ poster,

don't mind them, keep urself.

but do u know that u can be involve in a relationship without kisses and sex.

God chooses what we go through; we choose how we go through it.

pls don't get married like this!
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by ettehgate(m): 11:05am On Nov 28, 2007
what you need to do is
1 identify what you need in a babe

2 if you see a babe with what you need, go after her

3 be ready to be slaped at all times by babe

like me if i see a babe with boobs [i mean big boobs], I will
go after her and darm the reaction of the babe.
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by safoly(m): 11:15am On Nov 28, 2007
i think the best thing to do is to be urself at all times. Make sure you are being guided positievly and dont be distracted by what ur friends or anyone says about u becos if you taste it once, you might be a maniac and might not be able to control urself. Try and pray and God wd lead u thru the right pat
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by rockiedink(m): 11:39am On Nov 28, 2007
perhaps, it might help if we look at the date these threads are posted. person complain say him neva kiss since 12 months ago. una come dey tell am now say make him take heart. how una know say the guy never 'congo' now sef? i bow for una o!!!!
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by PurestBoy(m): 11:42pm On Nov 28, 2007
All you need is joint prayer and counselling. I'll pray and fast for you and hope Seun tells her nairalanders to do the same because you are a brother.
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by IderaN(f): 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2007
there's a movie called "Never been kissed". grin grin grin has any one seen it?

oh dear, cut down on your Mr nice guy a bit.

I can teach you how to kiss, im very good at that. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by king4get(m): 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2007
talking about kiss have u kiss before if i am good in that

i can just let you have thirst of it

in just a minute
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by raginheart(f): 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2007
there is nothing wrong with being nice

not all girls fall for bad guys

maybe ur just looking in the wrong place or at the wrong type of girls

take it easy
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by Vuitton(m): 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2007
The poster don dull himself.
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by ndumart: 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2007
So what have u done?
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by jkpretty(f): 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2007
Idera .N:

there's a movie called "Never been kissed". grin grin grin has any one seen it?

yeah i've seen it. i loved the movie for a whole semester, Until i saw "save the last dance". wink grin and then others favorites followed.
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by dankmen208(m): 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2007
Take my Solem Advice Get urself a doll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Play A Guy / Photo: When Your Best Man Sponsored Your Wedding...lol!!! / {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.