Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: (5933 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by 2dye4(m): 10:20am On Nov 30, 2007
dankmen208:

Take my Solem Advice Get yourself a doll

thats a start!
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by IderaN(f): 10:58am On Nov 30, 2007
2dye4:

thats a start!

A DOLL
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by gud9ija(m): 8:12pm On Dec 24, 2007
Dont tell me your mum didn't kiss you when u were a kid!
It is not that bad boy!
She is a LADY!
So brother just SMILE & WHISTLE!
The date will come!
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by Finecat(m): 11:05pm On Dec 24, 2007
@Poster

My guy, you don't know what you are missing. That thing sweet no be small, i started early at 16 with my sister's friends and couldn't stop ever since then. I've kissed so much that my tongue should have fell out by now. Don't be shy my guy, a woman like a bold and confident man. But always stay protected.
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by cuteNhot(f): 11:52pm On Dec 24, 2007
@poster.
dont sweat it.
get yourself a decent job with good salary
and girl will come arunning.
they will do everything for you and to you.
believe me.
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 24, 2007
lipsrsealed undecided

Hmmm. . . . . undecided
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by Finecat(m): 1:07am On Dec 25, 2007
For once i found myself agreeing with Cut_N_Hot. It's Bro, get a job and a good salary and you will see what girls are made of.
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by wendymanda: 1:11am On Dec 25, 2007
What's the rush to exchange saliva.
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by Uzzyan: 2:55am On Dec 25, 2007
My guy chill. Gods time is the best.
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by Zeta(m): 5:18am On Dec 25, 2007
chairman u no just dey try.U no get beta thing to do, dats why u dey bother urself about unnecessary things like that.Deal with the important stuff like getting BSCs, postgraduate degrees, a good paying occupation{mind you i didn't necessary imply employment} and making something out of urself.Remember,u come first before anyone or anything else including dates or kisses.
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by mecussey(m): 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2007
bros there is no big deal, but don't do something you wil regret, you call it kiss, but it also means sex, sex is not good, if you have not done it before, there will be an emotional preasure. For me up to my 22nd birthday, I had the chances but I did not kiss nor date. Bear in mind that any day you start it you can never leave without it, girls are very cheap due to the fact that they are numerous and jealous beings, you can easily get a girl with jealousy, walk up to any girl you really like, tell her you like her, she will pretend, on the second time tell her again, she might say she is not interested, tell her again if you see her, she might get mad at you. Leave are alone and start talking to her friends in a neutral chat, in or out of her presense, and try to be funny. She will get jealous and trip for you, even if you can' t see her friends, just leave her alone for sometime, and never talk to her again. Bet me she will be the one to call you. All these girl friend and boy friend is just rubbish, my man try and focus on how to make money first because, money is everything, there will be a time you will get tired of sleeping with women, and they can never leave you alone, such is life. Cheers
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by frgy1: 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2007
guy no big deal jare.!!
i know a girl who lost her virginity at age 28. wat yall tink of that??
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by jayvin01: 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2007
lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by kaylala(m): 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2007
Do something about your situation if it is affecting you negatively.
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by jediknight(m): 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2007
kaylala:

Do something about your situation if it is affecting you negatively.

I don't think its something that should affect him negatively. Its not like he's the "40yr Old Virgin" or something. Am sure there's some girl out there thats wants to smack a big one on him.

@poster
just keep being urself in every way u can! someone will definitely dig ur vibe!

Bless!
Merry Xmas
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by kaylala(m): 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2007
Maybe peer pressure and other circumstances best known to him are counting against him.

Anyway,your situation is now new,just take your time and be yourself.

Things will fall in place at the right time my friend.
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by blackgucci(m): 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2007
ok , if you are so bothered pay someone to do it? kiss kiss kiss tongue
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by kaylala(m): 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2007
;d
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by nkybabe: 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2008
Ma dr!u r absolutely normal.U must not join the bandwagon.Wats so special abt that?
Pple dat have had dat,r they better off than u?jst move on wit ur life, its wel wit u.
Bee UNIQUE. Mk u no mind dem oohhhhhh
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by Nwamama1: 5:59pm On Nov 20, 2009
You are CHINEKE BOY, keep it up and don't be discourage.

i want to assure you that "There is nothing wrong with you.

Love you
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by platinumnk(f): 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2009
seun:

I've also never officially dated or kissed anyone, so let us e-wallow together in our misery.

Chei!! cry cry cry cry Oya take this kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kisskiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by mccloud224(m): 2:24am On Dec 29, 2009
@old post

Who gives a damn?
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by otokx(m): 6:49am On Dec 29, 2009
yeah mccloud224, he might as well go bomb a US bound plane for all we care.
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by Somon(m): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2009
O boy time dey go ,
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by uglybetty: 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2010
I think you are ok!is just time.I was actually like that.Just be carefull.Trully I know a guy who even after Law school he is till a virgin.Serious,There is noting wrong with him,and with the way he is going he might end up marrying as a virgin and having goldly children by God's grace.Just pray,keep your head up and trust me, God will use you. Remember you are no gay ok.Luv.
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by pappy4real(m): 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2010
when some of us actually started getting kissed b4 we were born and got used to it that we started kissing when we were about 4years old, grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by otokx(m): 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2010
what is all the fuss about kissing?
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by Spiritualj: 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2010
Guy it must b u ar ugly or u dont ve style or better stii u ve phobia 4 girl,i wil advise u take a bold step and work up 2 a girl.
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by MrAnus: 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2010
just stick to pono movies
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by Omolola1(f): 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2010
come to me, i'ma teach u, lol. just jokn. pele dear, mayb u dont av enough swaggz
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by Omolola1(f): 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2010
heck! d poster said he az nevr dated or kised! he mite wel av had sex witout kisn 4 all i care!!!lol
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by Shokwen: 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2010
I guess y'all never been kissed! Digging up 3 year-old posts! Most frigid lot I've ever seen! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

{help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. / She Encourage Me 2double Date / Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.