Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: (5931 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by femmy2010(m): 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2010
Lucky you
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2010
is there a way to delete these old posts and reponses!!! we are currently now not so proud of
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by idk: 2:35am On Nov 17, 2010
First time I had sex was when I was 19. And I felt _old_ then.

It's over-exaggerated, really. People just like it because there's nothing that really compares to it due to their lack of imagination in areas of anything useful.

If you really find that you're desperate, find an ashy.
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by mdee1(m): 9:11am On Jan 05, 2013
Lol @everybody's post.@poster well u r normal,i know sm1 havin d same prob.u said u'v neva kissed??dats a lie!every baby get kissed 1 way or d other.Dnt wory man 1day will come
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2013
femmy2010: Lucky you
hahahahahaha
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
Haha...i thought i had been emancipated some months ago, but been so stuck up at work and home with my isolated 8 to 8, 9 to 5 and atimes 24hr calls...getting home to Mr Akon Lonely, well, time to hit the ...how it go?
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
Omolola1: heck! d poster said he az nevr dated or kised! he mite wel av had sex witout kisn 4 all i care!!!lol
hahaha...well said, these days, those are all blurred lines sef
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2013
cute_N_hot: @poster.
dont sweat it.
get yourself a decent job with good salary
and girl will come arunning.
they will do everything for you and to you.
believe me.
check
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2013
sexlover: @gmyguy, i think you should enrol in a monsatery since u're a perfect candidate for celibacy
hahaha...if only you know what my head is like, i wouldn't last a second there, i'd get banned
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 17, 2013
well, 7 years later...is he any better, hmmn, sort of, still got a lot of potential though
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2013
amaikama: check ur self i think there is something really wrong with you
yeah, i think it was going to medical school
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
safoly: i think the best thing to do is to be urself at all times. Make sure you are being guided positievly and dont be distracted by what ur friends or anyone says about u becos if you taste it once, you might be a maniac and might not be able to control urself. Try and pray and God wd lead u thru the right pat
how did you know, that was what ur girl said when i was giving her some IV penisillin...( oh, and the iv stands for intravaginal)
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by madan(f): 2:53pm On Sep 17, 2013
The only abnormal thing here is d fact that u dont like making friends...bt for dat kissin and datin issue at 23, guy, u are perfectly normal. U have better things u should concentrate on, not thinkin of hw to kiss d next available girl, cos I knw one thing leads to another. When u finally get a girl to kiss, the next thing u would worry abt is sex. Then unwanted pregnancy comes, and dat can go a long way to disturb many things in ur life...
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
madan: The only abnormal thing here is d fact that u dont like making friends...bt for dat kissin and datin issue at 23, guy, u are perfectly normal. U have better things u should concentrate on, not thinkin of hw to kiss d next available girl, cos I knw one thing leads to another. When u finally get a girl to kiss, the next thing u would worry abt is sex. Then unwanted pregnancy comes, and dat can go a long way to disturb many things in ur life...
but that was 7 years ago
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by madan(f): 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
gmyguy: but that was 7 years ago
I know, but u're still living with dat attitude. Aint u
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by Heineken(m): 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
Nosa u get mouth.
nosa101: are you that ugly?
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2013
nosa101: are you that ugly?
What a nasty comment!!Totally out of order.
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2013
madan: I know, but u're still living with dat attitude. Aint u
no am not
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 17, 2013
gmyguy: Well, makes me feel wierd atimes, hardly talked 2 girls in sec. sch. made some friends during JAMB and A level lessons, bt dint go beyond semi-INtimacy! girls say m nice, caring, smart, wel, m done wit Mr nice guy nw, only seems to work in naija movies n walt disney cartoons! Am i normal at all?!!

WTF are you talking about?
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by OmoAlata1(f): 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
are you still a virgin?
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by madan(f): 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
gmyguy: no am not
Then u've got nothing to worry abt. Jst keep movin on
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
Omo_Alata: are you still a virgin?
that depends on what u want to do about it
Re: I'm 23, Neva Dated, Kissed: by Oloyeagba: 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
Its not a big deal at all so don't let anybody mislead you. Those that started dating/kissing/ having sex at ages earlier than that, can they tell me any benefit or value it has added to their lives. Arrant nonsense!
The comments here so far just shows the extent to which this generation has degenerated.
Taking myself as an example, I had my first date after I graduated from the university at age 23 and it was after then I heard my first kiss. Kiss o, not even sex and am proud to say that any time because it pays me a great deal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? / La Hot Babe - Amazing Photos Of Yao Nice Eudoxie. / If Ur Ex Texts U Dis What Will Be Ur Reply?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.