Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

I Would Have Had Sex With Seven Nairaland Babes By The End Of July. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Have Had Sex With Seven Nairaland Babes By The End Of July. (1732 Views)

I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) / Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics / Why Nairaland Babes Are Not Getting Pm From Handsome Guys Like Me (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would Have Had Sex With Seven Nairaland Babes By The End Of July. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
HateU2:
Ma da dindinrin e lohun. Awon virgin to n claim Behind bobo. I tire oo dem. I cant find naughty oo. O ti se Friday 9te lo. Chai!
ko ni opolo rara grin naughty don go club cheesy
Re: I Would Have Had Sex With Seven Nairaland Babes By The End Of July. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
ko ni opolo rara grin naughty don go club cheesy
oro oremi ti sun mi oo. Opp need igbaaju oloyi ki opolo e pada si normal. Iro de ni eddiot e npa beyen
Re: I Would Have Had Sex With Seven Nairaland Babes By The End Of July. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
Tani o need?shey o sun ni?

Yoruba and their nature since 16BC...u r blushing o jare ...go for him jooor....don't u like sex...
Re: I Would Have Had Sex With Seven Nairaland Babes By The End Of July. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
clevvermind:
i have had sex with six nairaland babes and i'm intending to make the number seven by the end of july. but i don't know that lucky girl that wants to be number seven. just pm me if you are interested. ok. i'm damn serious.

take it to d lord in prayers!!!!
Re: I Would Have Had Sex With Seven Nairaland Babes By The End Of July. by KingTom(m): 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
clevvermind:
nor be me o. but seriously, i want to stop sex but i couldn't.
you can do it sir, we believe in you

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Accurate Ways To Spot A Stingy Guy From The First Date / How I Smashed My Neighbor's Wife / [must Read] The Secret Between Me And You ;).. A Short Sex Story 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.