Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction (19286 Views)

Ajimobi Commissions 5.5km Oluyole Road / Deadly Roads In Ejigbo Under Construction(photos) / Hi Tech Roads Under Construction By Obiano In Anambra. Pixs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by omolola15(m): 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
jaymejate:
Ibadan and their small small bridge shaa. Make them no leave am like they left Apete bridge o

That apete bridge na Bleep up. 5 years now and it's not completed. Too many contractors coming and going. It's freaking annoying. On my way to apete now self. cool

1 Like

Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by gustav25: 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
Nixiepie:
Pls they should finish it up fast,that road is giving me headache,and okada are now charging beyond the normal price cos of the bad road
just negodu a graduate and grammar
Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by murmee: 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
debo9210:
You guys need to check the road leading to 7up bottling company and P&G ..... That begs for more attention. I live in the estate and I can authoritatively say that there is nothing wrong with the previous bridge before it was demolished . 7up road needs more attention. People that live in the estate can attest to this
My sister and her husband live on that 7-up road and I stay with them anytime I go to Ibadan. The road is very bad. Ajimobi's house is on the road behind the 7-up road. If you enter that road from Mobil station and someone tells you that the Governor lives in the Estate, you will not believe it. It is a disgrace. You need to see the support the people in that estate gave Ajimobi in the first and second elections that brought him to power. If he leaves office without fixing that road, it will be a big shame on him.

2 Likes

Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by ollyruffy: 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
Is this thread meant to praise that thief Ajimobi?

That Ajimobi is the worst performing governor in the whole of south west. Many roads in Ibadan and entire Oyo state are begging for attention but the shameless governor does not give a damn.
Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by Nixiepie(f): 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
gustav25:
just negodu a graduate and grammar
prof,I'm sure u are here to point out people's blunders,well done
Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by Adesiji77: 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
Nixiepie:
Pls they should finish it up fast,that road is giving me headache,and okada are now charging beyond the normal price ...

Driving on that road is not an interesting experience, looks more like a punishment angry

@Lydaybobo I feel your pain bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
Nixiepie:
Pls they should finish it up fast,that road is giving me headache,and okada are now charging beyond the normal price ...

Exactly! Estate to Mobil used to be #50 before. Now those Okada riders charges BTW #100-120 cos of d long route dy will pass b4 dy cud get to Mobil
Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by precious1967(m): 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
mobil, via zumal, 7up to elebu roads should ve bn given top priority instead of ds oluyole road which ve little impact in dt area. ko si eniti a fun loko ti ko ni r'oko s'odo ara e.
Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by OlowoB(m): 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
Nixiepie:

You have a nice stature and a beautiful face to go with it. Hope you don't mind if I send you a PM?

Infact, I already Sent you one. Please check your inbox and reply cheesy.
Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by Nixiepie(f): 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
OlowoB:

You have a nice stature and a beautiful face to go with it. Hope you don't mind if I send you a PM?

Infact, I already Sent you one. Please check your inbox and reply cheesy.
hian.. Thanks
Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
Nixiepie:
hian.. Thanks

Look, don't let him sweet talk you.

Someone with your "package" shouldn't be riding okada just anyhow.

On your first date, take him to Iyana Adeoyo there and pick out a prudent ride for him to buy for you wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by 4nobody4every1: 6:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
EgunMogaji:

On your first date, take him to Iyana Adeoyo there and pick out a prudent ride for him to buy for you wink
Nairaland, Una go kill person with laugh, hian, first date and pick a ridegrin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Nairaland, Una go kill person with laugh, hian, first date and pick a ridegrin grin grin

No mind me, na the thing wey me I no fit do na him I dey advice just any how grin

2 Likes

Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by 4nobody4every1: 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
EgunMogaji:

No mind me, na the thing wey me I no fit do na him I dey advice just any how grin
Yeah, l know you are full of humor, l peep once in a while to view your site, you are doing absolutely fantastic even from a far distance, it shows that Diaspora's can actually build despite all the trust issues we have in Nigeria, l have completed my 3 flats in lagos and handed it to my uncle to rent them out, l will take a break for now because my account is reading red, l need to fill it again before l commence other projects... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by sweetgala(m): 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
EgunMogaji:
I hope they complete it. It's needed.

------------

In celebration of this glorious feat of attaining FTC, I request that you visit my signature.

You'll be glad that you did.

They'll complete tbis before long surely, that while road from ring road entrance down was receiving attention when I went down in November.

I was told Ajimobi and a few other ibadan elite have homes in that area
Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
sweetgala:

They'll complete tbis before long surely, that while road from ring road entrance down was receiving attention when I went down in November.

I was told Ajimobi and a few other ibadan elite have homes in that area

I was down there in October/September as well and I saw them doing the gutters and stuff.

My fear is that there's a lot of uncompleted projects that litters the Nigerian countryside.

I took a trip to Ikirun during that same period and from when we exited the Ibadan - Ife road, the road was a disaster. Apparently they destroyed the existing road in an attempt to dualise the road and they just left it there for years now.
Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Yeah, l know you are full of humor, l peep once in a while to view your site, you are doing absolutely fantastic even from a far distance, it shows that Diaspora's can actually build despite all the trust issues we have in Nigeria, l have completed my 3 flats in lagos and handed it to my uncle to rent them out, l will take a break for now because my account is reading red, l need to fill it again before l commence other projects... grin grin

Thanks.

I wish I was motivated to be a landlord like you guys.

1 Like

Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
So many Ibadan Peeps here....Greetings from the United State of Agbowo....
Omo Ibadan Kinni Soo......

4 Likes

Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by 4nobody4every1: 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Thanks.

I wish I was motivated to be a landlord like you guys.
l use it to tie my investment down in Nigeria, l have done several businesses in Nigeria but once you are not on ground or have a trusted fellow with conscience to help you manage it, then it will be a disaster, my hands have been burnt several times doing business in Nigeria before l finally shifted my investment direction into real estate which l think it is better for me, so far so good, it has paid off for me....

1 Like

Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
olatunji21:

So suo grin

United States of Oke Ado

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by Nixiepie(f): 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Lmao...nice suggestion thanks

1 Like

Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by PureWays(m): 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
olatunji21:

Reporting from the United States of Apete.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by Wealthyone: 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
LydayBobo:
I feel you. I pass through it everyday and it's not funny. My 2015 model car now looks like 2000 model. It's not funny anymore honestly. The governor better stay away from me till it is completed and my car is still in one piece

Same here. I hate passing that dusty, rough and car spoiling road everyday. I wish my car can hear me 'whispering' sorry every time I run into an unavoidable pot hole(s).

1 Like

Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by sunky101(m): 11:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
jaymejate:
Ibadan and their small small bridge shaa. Make them no leave am like they left Apete bridge o

Abi o. dem ignore Apete bridge o....make God help us
Re: Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
So how far on this bridge?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today / President Buhari Arrives Katsina On A 4-Day Working Visit / Richard Kpodo: Let Dickson Represent Bayelsa West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.