Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D (3892 Views)

13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) / Sometimes The Girl Who Is Always There For Everyone Else, Needs Someone Also / What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by Kessythegeek(m): 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
Pros : funny, loves to smile,he got a sense of humor that will sweep you off
Cons: extremely shy

Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by Twaci(f): 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
I'll admit, he's cute. smiley
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by NigerDeltan(m): 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
Hope mum will not see this?

7 Likes

Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by DLondonboiy: 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
na small I take fine pass this dude..
but why you come dey shy na....ghels for dey flock.
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
DLondonboiy:

Picture or...
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by 7footre(m): 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
Where d girls de? Food don land o

1 Like

Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by sinaj(f): 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
DLondonboiy:

Lol grin

Bet whu ask u
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by GoldenJAT(m): 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
we have seen ur 2 suits and a shirt!!!

2 Likes

Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by joseph1832(m): 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Picture or...
What's that ridiculous mustache you have on in your profile pic? grin
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
joseph1832:
What's that ridiculous mustache you have on in your profile pic? grin

LOL. IDK. I just think it looks cute.
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by joseph1832(m): 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

LOL. IDK. I just think it looks cute.
Cute? Like cute?? Like seriously cute Gosh! Its horrible.

1 Like

Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
joseph1832:
Cute? Like cute?? Like seriously cute Gosh! Its horrible.

I don't care, I like it tongue
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by joseph1832(m): 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

I don't care, I like it tongue
It still looks horrible though, you aint a Nazi are you? tongue

Btw, what happened to your PunkyV handle?
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
So? How is that my business? Don't you have girls in your locale? Dumbfuck_

1 Like

Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by alkanes1(m): 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
Don't famz. Help the young man's ministry
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
joseph1832:
It still looks horrible though, you aint a Nazi are you? tongue

Btw, what happened to your PunkyV handle?

I can be tongue

My account was banned. The ban is over though, I'm just lazy to go back to it.

I thought you said this account was banned for a year, how come you're still using it?
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
Twaci:
I'll admit, he's cute. smiley

You must like good things, How are you faring? How is futo treating you?
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
he is too young for me. Sorry I like chatting with matured guys. wink
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by joseph1832(m): 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

I can be tongue

My account was banned. The ban is over though, I'm just lazy to go back to it.

I thought you said this account was banned for a year, how come you're still using it?
I beGged. grin its amazing how begging open doors... cheesy.

And what tha hell is, you can be? Be a Nazi? Yuck! Hope later you won't say you're a fascist? tongue
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by joseph1832(m): 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
Vickyydera:
he is too young for me. Sorry I like chatting with matured guys. wink
I'm mature, let's chat. grin
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
joseph1832:
I beGged. grin its amazing how begging open doors... cheesy.

And what tha hell is, you can be? Be a Nazi? Yuck! Hope later you won't say you're a fascist? tongue

LMAO. I never imagined you as a brown-noser before. Just how far did you stick your head up their ass? cheesy

Hitler was an itty bitty man & you know what they say about short people & their Napoleon syndrome. I can relate tongue
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by joseph1832(m): 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

LMAO. I never imagined you as a brown-noser before. Just how far did you stick your head up their ass? cheesy
Perhaps it has to do with sticking my tongue in their clit. tongue LMAO.

Hitler was an itty bitty man & you know what they say about short people & their Napoleon syndrome. I can relate tongue
Don't tell me you're short? Lol. tongue
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
joseph1832:
Perhaps it has to do with sticking my tongue in their clit. tongue LMAO.

Don't tell me you're short? Lol. tongue

LOL, do you, boo.

I have said it here on NL many times. I'm the same height as Lil Kim grin
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by joseph1832(m): 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

LOL, do you, boo.

I have said it here on NL many times. I'm the same height as Lil Kim grin
Whoa! Men I love you more... I've always love petite women with lewd sense of humor, they always keep me at ease with ease... May be that's why I'm easy like Sunday morning when chatting with Easy Mary. Muah!. wink
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
joseph1832:
Whoa! Men I love you more... I've always love petite women with lewd sense of humor, they always keep me at ease with ease... May be that's why I'm easy like Sunday morning when chatting with Easy Mary. Muah!. wink

LOL. Whatever. How tall are you, Joe?
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by joseph1832(m): 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

LOL. Whatever. How tall are you, Joe?
I'm 5'11 dear. Beside, don't you think these questions are best asked over a bottle of red wine, red candles, red rose flowers, nice dinner table, and of course, your lewd and drop dead gorgeous self? wink
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
joseph1832:
I'm 5'11 dear. Beside, don't you think these questions are best asked over a bottle of red wine, red candles, red rose flowers, nice dinner table, and of course, your lewd and drop dead gorgeous self? wink

5'11? Almost a man, but not quite tongue grin

Set up the place & prepare the ambience. I'll be there in a jiffy, dressed in my red leather pants wink
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by joseph1832(m): 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

5'11? Almost a man, but not quite tongue grin

Set up the place & prepare the ambience. I'll be there in a jiffy, dressed in my red leather pants wink
Almost a man, oh dear, I assure you, I'm every bit a man. You've seen me, haven't you? grin LOL

Lord, red leather pants, oh my... well, hope you're putting on red thongs or red g-string with red bra? So we can have a truly red affair. wink grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by tayo60(f): 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
How old are you, boy? Less than 18 I guess.
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
joseph1832:
Almost a man, oh dear, I assure you, I'm every bit a man. You've seen me, haven't you? grin LOL

Lord, read leather pants, oh my... well, hope you're putting on red thongs or red g-string with red bra? So we can have a truly red affair. wink grin

The "ideal" man stands at 6ft upwards, anything under is just a wannabe tongue grin The tallest players at the midget basketball teams are 5ft something. LMAO. 5'11 aint little though, so not bad, Joe smiley

As for the rest, your wish is my command wink
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by Cutezt(m): 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
Legendary Derailers
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
Virgin Op needs to get laid

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know A Virgin Guy / My First Sex Experience With virgin A Girl. / Calabar Girls Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.