Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D (3914 Views)

13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) / Sometimes The Girl Who Is Always There For Everyone Else, Needs Someone Also / What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by joseph1832(m): 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

The "ideal" man stands at 6ft upwards, anything under is just a wannabe tongue grin The tallest players at the midget basketball teams are 5ft something. LMAO. 5'11 aint little though, so not bad, Joe smiley
Thanks. What's your idea of the ideal woman?. grin

As for the rest, your wish is my command wink
Wow. Then, something awaits your attention. wink
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by sammyogboso(m): 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
Dis guy no fyn pass me I swear grin grin angry grin
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
joseph1832:
Thanks. What's your idea of the ideal woman?. grin

Wow. Then, something awaits your attention. wink

LOL, you tell me. What's your ideal woman?

I saw that tongue
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by giantstrides(m): 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

The "ideal" man stands at 6ft upwards, anything under is just a wannabe tongue grin The tallest players at the midget basketball teams are 5ft something. LMAO. 5'11 aint little though, so not bad, Joe smiley

As for the rest, your wish is my command wink

chai, see as una just derail the poor boy thread.
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by joseph1832(m): 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

LOL, you tell me. What's your ideal woman?

I saw that tongue
Come on, must you make me suffer and drool before you deal me the deal?. Gosh. I'm bleeding here.

My ideal woman is a woman, who stand tall amongst women. One who is able to hold my gaze and keep a long convo without taking a break. grin

And you, what's your ideal man?
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by Duchessree(f): 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
hmmm
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by Kessythegeek(m): 10:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
Twaci:
I'll admit, he's cute. smiley
lol bust my head
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by schumastic(m): 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
Vickyydera:
he is too young for me. Sorry I like chatting with matured guys. wink

why don't you groom him?
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
schumastic:

why don't you groom him?
LEKWA NDI GROOMING, BROS ABEG I NO GET THAT KIND TIME.
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by schumastic(m): 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
Vickyydera:
LEKWA NDI GROOMING, BROS ABEG I NO GET THAT KIND TIME.

onye ba ra gi...there is time for everything, just make out time for him, who knows he might become handy for you
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by Kessythegeek(m): 11:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
schumastic:

onye ba ra gi...there is time for everything, just make out time for him, who knows he might become handy for you

lol see Film
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by Rexhenrex(m): 11:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
Nice pics i must confess i like the one you wore the blue suit more.don't mind some of this nairalanders not all are complete humans....
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by iampeTer(m): 11:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
ehya
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by schumastic(m): 11:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
[quote author=Kessythegeek post=46491857]
lol see Film [/quote/] taking aa if you don't wan to be the star actress for the film
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:24am On Jun 12, 2016
Vickyydera:
he is too young for me. Sorry I like chatting with matured guys. wink

I wanted to drop a bomb on you... but I say make I chill because of ........
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:27am On Jun 12, 2016
Duchessree:
hmmm
Its scary and you know what I mean....
Wow..
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:30am On Jun 12, 2016
joseph1832:
Come on, must you make me suffer and drool before you deal me the deal?. Gosh. I'm bleeding here.

My ideal woman is a woman, who stand tall amongst women. One who is able to hold my gaze and keep a long convo without taking a break. grin

And you, what's your ideal man?

The shade in the above post, an umbrella aint got nothin on you tongue
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by Twaci(f): 7:01am On Jun 12, 2016
Vickyydera:
You must like good things, How are you faring? How is futo treating you?
Hi. Good morning. Futo is quite slow, second semester is yet to begin. How are u though?

Sorry for the late reply sad
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 12, 2016
Twaci:
Hi. Good morning. Futo is quite slow, second semester is yet to begin. How are u though?

Sorry for the late reply sad
Am Doing Just Fine, Atleast You Guys Are In Session, Imsu Is Dulling Me With Their Indefinite Strike. We Are Yet To Start Second Semester Too.
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by Kessythegeek(m): 7:11am On Jun 12, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Nice pics i must confess i like the one you wore the blue suit more.don't mind some of this nairalanders not all are complete humans....
thank you sire
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by Twaci(f): 7:16am On Jun 12, 2016
Vickyydera:
Am Doing Just Fine, Atleast You Guys Are In Session, Imsu Is Dulling Me With Their Indefinite Strike. We Are Yet To Start Second Semester Too.
Na wa oh sad

You going to church today?
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 12, 2016
Twaci:
Na wa oh sad
You going to church today?
Yea Sure.

1 Like

Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by joseph1832(m): 7:36am On Jun 12, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

The shade in the above post, an umbrella aint got nothin on you tongue
I'm lost, I must confess. cry sad
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:57am On Jun 12, 2016
joseph1832:
I'm lost, I must confess. cry sad

Never mind tongue
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by joseph1832(m): 8:02am On Jun 12, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Never mind tongue
I do mind. This is like you taking me to the Sahara, and abandoning me, without water. sad
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by Duchessree(f): 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Its scary and you know what I mean....

Wow..

i don't know what you mean
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
Duchessree:

i don't know what you mean
Check your pics..
Is that how you handle cheats
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by Duchessree(f): 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Check your pics..
Is that how you handle cheats
nope but i like the pic
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by MrCork: 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
Kessythegeek:
Pros : funny, loves to smile,he got a sense of humor that will sweep you off
Cons: extremely shy

angry
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by MrCork: 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
Twaci:
I'll admit, he's cute. smiley

SAY WHAT?.. do u hav eye problem? ((no ofeinse) angry
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by dissybling(f): 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
nice advert
Re: He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
Duchessree:

nope but i like the pic

It is scary...

(1) (2) (Reply)

My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... / HIV Patient Joyce Mensah Sue ''wicked'' Jesus Christ In Ghana / "If My Husband Tears My Expensive Lingerie, He Will Pay For It" - Twitter Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.