Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) (9552 Views)

13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) / 20 Things Every Beardless Guy Can Relate To (pics) / Conversation With A Female Friend Who Just Got Proposed To(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by kratosonofzeus: 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
One mad man designed these clothes em his name is Kanye
....e did it for the mad youths .,,.so we can turn this world into a mad world ..and some mad pple gonna rock em and call it crazy jeans and ripped shirt ..,imagine a mad man seeing u rock these ....that madman gon be furious cos u stole his swag ....,.and these clothes are sold for a fortune ..,what a mad world......buh the greatest gift of mankind comes in the way of madness ...is life not mad?

Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
e no go better for devil and him mother in law...

22 Likes

Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
Thats the power of influence, they won't see it as you do, and they'll be the one calling you mad or local.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by MzPecs(f): 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
smithsydny:
Good evening sir smiley

Been a while.. embarassed
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
MzPecs:

Good evening sir smiley

Been a while.. embarassed
i lost my phone since monday.. am using a desktop computer now..hows u swty
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by IHATEPUZZY(m): 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
holy holy o jawo Mon

madness ti take over grin
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by rawpadgin(m): 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
gringringringrin
& somebody go wear this trash
well, don't envisage any responsible adult putting these
these was created for touts & losers
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by Psittacus(m): 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
Kanye get Super Craze -Madness.. that nigga ain't gonna slow down at all.. everything him blood go just dey hyper.. see clothes for heaven's sake, I have never seen anyone saw an angel in ripped clothes.
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by MzPecs(f): 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
smithsydny:
i lost my phone since monday.. am using a desktop computer now..hows u swty
Oh! Thought as much.. cos I didn't see your vote during the voting days.

Sorry about that..

I'm well and you?
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by MzPecs(f): 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
Isaacmacdon angry
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by Sexxkillz: 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
The truth of the matter is that he isn't forcing anybody. . . If no one goes there to buy those clothes, they'll all rot away and be forgotten.

If you buy, it's your choice.

13 Likes

Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by Kilonis(m): 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
cool cool Make some noise my good people*****. **wohooooooooooooooooo**** *clap* *clap* *clap**... EYIN OMO WOBE! MO GBON INFORMATION!!

Cheers everyone! I hope everyone had a splendid day?? cheesy

cry If you did Not, Don't worry about it! Better days ahead.. cool

Men and women of all ages! cheesy Engineers and architects! Doctors and Lawyers! Pharmacists and Nurses! Fathers and Mothers! Everyone! This is a call.. I repeat, this is a call.. This is a call from a friend, a call from a brother, a call for good, a call for support, a call to be involved in a lifetime revolution!!

Many of you do not Know, some already know but have not made up their mind.. Well, look no further. cool cool Have no fear, we have MARY-KAY VIZKIZ for your mind. Vizkiz has made it this far with your support.. WE CAN DO IT AGAIN! cheesy cheesy

The Diligent Vizkiz cool
The honest Vizkiz smiley
The boisterous Vizkiz cheesy
The Funny Vizkiz grin
The Loved Vizkiz cool
The Hardworking Vizkiz cool
The Intelligent Vizkiz
The Charismatic Vizkiz cool
The Outspoken Vizkiz cheesy
The Music LOving Vizkiz cool
The True Nigerian Vizkiz cool
The Young and Getting it (YAGI) Vizkiz cool (Lil Kesh fans I sight una)..

Vote For Vizkiz for Mr Nairaland 2016.. And Heaven will not rest until you're Blessed! cool cool cool

#TeamVizkiz
#Vizkiz4MrNL[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
MzPecs:

Oh! Thought as much.. cos I didn't see your vote during the voting days.

Sorry about that..

I'm well and you?
thanks too GOD make unah buy me phone naa cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by MzPecs(f): 11:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
smithsydny:
thanks too GOD make unah buy me phone naa cheesy cheesy
We'll try.. grin grin grin

Your vote is just too important on Saturday, can't afford to lose it cry cry

1 Like

Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
Estharfabian, where are you? I want to buy these post-apocalyptic tops and jeans for you. tongue
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by haxorDelite(m): 11:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
shocked when you think you've seen it all
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 05, 2016
You mean that mad man in my area finally opened boutique to sell his used wears?

1 Like

Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by Gbemiie: 12:41am On Aug 05, 2016
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:45am On Aug 05, 2016
smithsydny:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

Devil sef don tire for our blame shifting. I no sabi wen im turn to tailor ooo.

Na humans wey wan dey dress like street madness make we ask
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 05, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

irest my case uncle
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by druxy(m): 6:13am On Aug 05, 2016
ah...are you kidding?warris dis
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by sleamzy06(m): 7:33am On Aug 05, 2016
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by franklynsunny(m): 7:33am On Aug 05, 2016
I no blame am...I represent D whole of Africa if some1 can tell him....he is d worst dressed celebrity I ve seen so far...to express how silliy he can b....dis clothes he is selling? Dustin?
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by franklynsunny(m): 7:34am On Aug 05, 2016
sleamzy06:
grin

Lol

U r so on point?
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 05, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

Boss Tunde, abeg help me check my signature, the Final day of the competition is Saturday.

Please, I need your vote. Thanks
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by johnstar(m): 8:27am On Aug 05, 2016
grin

Madman assistant
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 05, 2016
Pure swag
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by Surfboard(m): 8:44am On Aug 05, 2016
Op, where's your proof to show that Kanye designed these clothes? You just come on here to run your mouth/keyboard and you spend your time here calling someone who's contributing to humanity 'mad'.

Get productive op, maybe one day, you'll be as influential as Kanye West. Till then, just STFU before I embarrass you.

Nonsense.
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by yusufibrahim(m): 9:52am On Aug 05, 2016
Are those rags for real cause I don't see a sane person wearing those....... God help us
Re: What Is Kanye West Turning This World To (pics) by amiibaby(f): 10:27am On Aug 05, 2016
Hahahahaa mad indeed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forgetting about your Ex is the best revenge you can serve him/her!! / 10 Ways To Fight Depression / What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.