Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,159 members, 7,838,958 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband (7948 Views)

My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos / Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
Yes and u never left a message saying u busy embarassed

Wat were u busy doing exactly angry
hmmm am sorry embarassed

erm House chores grin
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
hmmm am sorry embarassed

erm House chores grin
I find it hard to belive u cry I hope it's not wat am thinking baby embarassed
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
I find it hard to belive u cry I hope it's not wat am thinking baby embarassed
shocked what the hell are u thinking? Tell me?
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
shocked what the hell are u thinking? Tell me?
baby I still love u... Draw me closer to u, pls show me u still care... embarassed embarassed cry
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
baby I still love u... Draw me closer to u, pls show me u still care... embarassed embarassed cry
*drags him closer to her, cleans his tears**whispers to him*Its ok baby, dnt worry i will always be here 4 u wink , u know what they say "LOVE CONQUERS IT ALL" *kisses im passionately*

grin

1 Like

Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
*drags him closer to her, cleans his tears**whispers to him*Its ok baby, dnt worry i will always be here 4 u wink , u know what they say "LOVE CONQUERS IT ALL" *kisses im passionately*

grin
mmmm baby... . This means a lot to me smiley thank u my love.... kiss will u come to my place tomorrow
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
mmmm baby... . This means a lot to me smiley thank u my love.... kiss will u come to my place tomorrow
hmmmm i dnt think i can
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
hmmmm i dnt think i can
baby why u avoiding me
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
baby why u avoiding me
how am i avoiding u na
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
There is this young woman in my compound who I'd say admires me like kilode, but she takes things too far when she does shit in front of her husband... The man sef won't say anything when she does this... She stares at me seductively, while she calls Me all these sweet names.., for instance, I returned from morning mass this morning, greeted her and the man but she would say morning honey or sweetheart depending on Wat comes first to her mind...

I look at the hubby's face when she says this and he looks disturbed yet he won't talk... I no wan collect magun ooo, it's not funny cos we getting closer by the day, I need help... I don't want to have anything to do with a married woman.

how do I control this woman Or lay her off me for the main time

One question.

Do you by chance or remotely have a death wish?

Be careful of men who see such spiteful brazenness and stupidity from their wives but cannot confront you or her. They will eventually murder you, murder her and kill themselves. Easy.
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
how am i avoiding u na
why don't u want to wanna come see me

Don't u miss me?
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

One question.

Do you by chance or remotely have a death wish?

Be careful of men who see such spiteful brazenness and stupidity from their wives but cannot confront you or her. They will eventually murder you, murder her and kill themselves. Easy.
it wil be taken care of bro... No hassle smiley
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
it wil be taken care of bro... No hassle smiley

Why do I believe you are about going in for the kill?

Wipe that smug smile off your face. smiley smiley

Could it be that the woman knows about you and her daughter and wants some action too? Or she is using you as a tool of spite?

In any case you are in a precarious situation. My opinion remains, you are treading dangerously murky waters.
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
why don't u want to wanna come see me

Don't u miss me?
is nt what u think. Is just that
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
is nt what u think. Is just that
tell me Wat it is Baby....

Is there someone else embarassed
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

Why do I believe you are about going in for the kill?

Wipe that smug smile off your face. smiley smiley

Could it be that the woman knows about you and her daughter and wants some action too? Or she is using you as a tool of spite?

In any case you are in a precarious situation. My opinion remains, you are treading dangerously murky waters.
lol Bro... I'll try my best to avoid this woman cos i don't want her in the first place...
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by clickwtB(m): 10:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
Tell her to stop calling you funny names politely but firmly in the presence of her husband!!!!!!Then c if not pack out of that house!!!
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by NemzySeries(m): 12:38am On Jun 13, 2016
baba digger.....u go soon dig ur grave
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Phytoptera: 3:58am On Jun 13, 2016
both of them don sell u for coven you no know may b ur blood too sweet thats why she dey call u swtheart
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 13, 2016
Phytoptera:
both of them don sell u for coven you no know may b ur blood too sweet thats why she dey call u swtheart
NemzySeries:
baba digger.....u go soon dig ur grave
He dat is in me, is greater than he that is in the world.... I jump and pass!
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:51am On Jun 13, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
tell me Wat it is Baby....

Is there someone else embarassed
lol, good-morning. Its like u feel like derailing ur thread abi?
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 13, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
lol, good-morning. Its like u feel like derailing ur thread abi?
I really don't care.. .. I just wanna save my relationship with u baby... Lol

Good morning dear wink
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:07am On Jun 13, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
I really don't care.. .. I just wanna save my relationship with u baby... Lol

Good morning dear wink
lol, how was ya nyt?
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 13, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
lol, how was ya nyt?
very cold I couldn't help but wish u were with me.... Did u feel De same wink
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:42am On Jun 13, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
very cold I couldn't help but wish u were with me.... Did u feel De same wink
lol abegi no let ur bae break my head oh
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Phytoptera: 10:51am On Jun 13, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
after u don popo their daughter you think say dey no know ne? they they look for perfect opportunity to cut ur dick take do ritual. nothing He who is in me statement when u ma no pure..i just dey wonder how much ur thing fit be for the spirit world??
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 13, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
lol abegi no let ur bae break my head oh
let's meet where she won't find us.. .. Just tell me a venue....

Cant wait to get My hands on u wink
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by ErnieSmallzz(f): 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
let's meet where she won't find us.. .. Just tell me a venue....

Cant wait to get My hands on u wink
get ur hands on me? grin, lol. Keep dreaming grin
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
get ur hands on me? grin, lol. Keep dreaming grin
my dreams do come true.... I'll get closer to u baby, but for now.... I just want u to know I got a thing for u wink wink wink wink
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
my dreams do come true.... I'll get closer to u baby, but for now.... I just want u to know I got a thing for u wink wink wink wink
shocked embarassed ok

1 Like

Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by NemzySeries(m): 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha...... broda born again, u dey make dis prayer each time b4 u dig d daughter?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Enjoy Sex During My Period. / How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One / Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.