Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,375 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America (61376 Views)

Five People Shot Dead In Florida Airport / Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. / Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
DaBullIT:
Islam the Religion of Piss again

We thought they'd be too hungry to carry out evil acts , at least during fasting

Guess we were wrong

Were it is mention in the article that the shootings were carried out by Muslims?
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by admindim: 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
god help america
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Harmoneasy: 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
the mata shock me...
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Atigba: 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
REMEMBER.....
As long the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. Although there WILL be Islamic attacks..
United States -- Muslim 0.6%
Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1.8%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%
At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. There will be MORE attacks at this level
This is happening in:
Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%
From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. There will now be a level of fear from the natural population towards muslims This is occurring in:
France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%
At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.
When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in: Almost DAILY attacks in this range
Guyana -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 15%
After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:
Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%
At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:
Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
NIGERIA-- Muslim 42.8%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%
From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and ***ya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:
Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%
After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:
Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%
100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace. Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasas are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:
Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 100%
Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons. Then you have BOKO HARAM, ISIS..ect

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by beautyoftheLord: 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hmmmm! Welldone muslims. Trump might just win the presidential seat. grin yeepee!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Babycherry(f): 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:

Don't insult my religion pls. Thats blasphemy. May Allah forgive you angry angry cool angry angry

DaBullIT be careful before you get yourself killed, you've been accused of blasphemy...... Remember....
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
clefstone:
Islam sure needs to define itself let us know if it stands with murders like this or not
While the average muslim u talk to will condemn these terrorist acts and denounce the perpetrators, the insanity of killing innocent people in the name of Allah continues
I was watching a press conference on this recent killing about an hour ago and as usual a local Imam came on the podium and condemned the killing
Such condemnation is not enough. Muslims should stop instilling hatred on America and the west in the hearts of their children

Were it is mentioned that Muslims carried out the attack?
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Lovetinz(m): 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
SWAT officers were at the scene of the shooting:
This BBC Picture redefines the term, QUICK RESPONSE.

1 Like

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by donem: 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
cheesy
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by kolaosita4(m): 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
RIP to them but am always against GAY

2 Likes

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by ChappyChase: 4:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
Youngetskilz23:
i love this wish grin grin grin
If them ambush me, I go point you oo...

1 Like

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by bayocanny: 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
buharisbae:
blame Islam not muslims
Does the report says is an act of terrorism?
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by macino1(m): 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
DaBullIT:
Islam the Religion of Piss again

We thought they'd be too hungry to carry out evil acts , at least during fasting

Guess we were wrong
That religion needs to be put under serious surveillance or better still ban
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by hackban: 4:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
this is my problem with you guys
don't insult your religion, really?
look:
1. your religion is not you
2. if your religion is insulted, let the religion or god you believe in fight back. why do u want to fight for something you believe is powerful?
3. y'all the same!!

more than fcukerr
STFUand4kMeHARD:

Don't insult my religion pls. Thats blasphemy. May Allah forgive you angry angry cool angry angry

6 Likes

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by RaeMystix: 4:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
jamesibor:

Take a chill pill babes, November ain't far.
TIK TOK. Hilary 2017. # I AM WITH HER#.

1 Like

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by owoshuyi(m): 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
Islam people again Islam is d world's problem no doubt. A muslim kills during fasting? what kind of religion is dat? smh

3 Likes

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
Gay club?,na wah o,and some people are saying blame Islam not Muslims,it's like trying to separate the follower from the master, they are drawn by the same bond

1 Like

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
nawa oo embarassed embarassed rip to them..terrorists at it again!!!I guess trump supporters for don increase by now undecided

1 Like

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by MrAcube(m): 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
Pls, dnt get things twisted. Islam doesn't teach violence. Lots of killing had happened in d past in d US by non muslims and no-one blame any religion. So pls dnt get too excited and insult Islam

3 Likes

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
Seun honestly should find something to do about first paged commenter. I can't anywhere in the article where anything related to religion was talked about but virtually everybody that commented ridiculed Muslims and Islam.
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Youngetskilz23(m): 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
ChappyChase:
If them ambush me, I go point you oo...
ghost mode activated grin
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
papayeye:
Hurray, this 1 go make Trump win election quick, quick. I don dey fear before. Abeg make November quick come, so Trump go win election. After ein win, oga trump go kia kia sign the sack Sai Bubu from office. I go laff all this zombies tire.

I hope you are aware that he is a racist and doesn't even care about you.

Someone that was saying the so called 'Giant of Africa ' can't even produce toothpicks and gets it imported

3 Likes

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
[s]
Ayatullah:

Do GAY PEOPLE Rest in Peace ( RIP) in Hell? Definitely NOT. Only The Shooter will be triumphant for carrying out the [b]Quranic and Biblical decree against GAYS[b/].
[/s] undecided undecidedwhats this one saying??supporting terrorism

1 Like

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Amalaaba: 4:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
Once the name of a killer sounds Arabic, he is associated with his Islam, yet the Christians Arabs bear the same names.
A former student shot a Professor a few weeks ago, at UCLA, yet he was not associated with any religion nor was he called a terrorist!

Why do we have so many foolish people in the world who just want to label others?

4 Likes

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by olatade(m): 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
Before you start bashing the whole religion of Islam, please remember the names, religion and color of the previous mass shooters in the US. Previous schools shooters, theater shooters, church shooters. Race baiting doesn't help in these kind of situations or bashing someone's religion because of the bad apples. Have a little respect for the families that lost their love ones.

1 Like

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by knightsTempler: 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
Doesnt say much for a religion who can only keep the faithful by threat of death. This entire religion is based on control, it almost seems like brainwashing an entire society so a few MEN can rule over millions. Keep your women down, forbid them education because they may just figure it out. I mean if a woman is raped, SHE is blamed, you marry who the men tell you to marry, you say you are holy and pure, yet you rape and murder children. You say you are a peaceful religion, but murder anyone who doesnt practice your religion. You murder your own for the smallest infraction. In america we label these as cults.

7 Likes

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by SilvanusII(m): 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
rantmoniker:
How does this affect Nigeria. People have posted more meaningful stories on Nairaland today worth moving to the frontpage. How does gay stories interest the mods so much. Gay practice is wrong in most countries and termed unholy in many religions. The wages of sin is always death. Ways God will perish the wicked.

Will you SHUT UP!!!! The poor beheaded woman and injured man who was eating while fasting in both Kaduna and Kano states deserved what they got abi? They were wicked for saying their minds or eating food? So what if they were gay You really are a dunce of d highest order

Ayatullah:

Indeed Islam is a peaceful religion, but very severe against all that is evil like the Gay people, just as the bible decreed the stoning to death of Gay people.

Peace indeed. You guys wanna perform ablutions in my living room and expect I say nothing, then threaten or even behead me when I do protest and call ur prophet a blood-thirsty, rampaging bigot and then even injure me for having lunch after you have had a very heavy early morning breakfast decieving urself that u r fasting and you call it a RELIGION OF PEACE Tell us what peace is again?
Ahhhh yes! The "stone the gays, adulterers, witches, etc"... bible quote. It was a good thing Master Jesus saved that poor woman while the man CONVENIENTLY was spared somehow. Remind me how u think naa

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
Seriously tribal and religious hatred has eaten deep into us and it's the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria. How can an article talks about the death of people at a club and they all concluded it's Muslims. Islam is a problem and they are all condemning it.

Frankly, Nigerians need re orientation of the highest order
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ayatullah:

Do GAY PEOPLE Rest in Peace ( RIP) in Hell? Definitely NOT. Only The Shooter will be triumphant for carrying out the Quranic and Biblical decree against GAYS.
cc.MRACUBE
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Highbhee(m): 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
papayeye:
Hurray, this 1 go make Trump win election quick, quick. I don dey fear before. Abeg make November quick come, so Trump go win election. After ein win, oga trump go kia kia sign the sack Sai Bubu from office. I go laff all this zombies tire.
Trump sacking Buhari from buhari country?
living in Red mud doesn't Av to inflict on yur Cerebrum naw......What a loss Sheep of Red mud dwelker......
Trump will neva Triumph........I/islam do not support ds Attack...but am shocked to know dere s Even Gay bible....Queen james version

2 Likes

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
buJu234:
The religion of peace at it again.

The so called moderate Muslim will come and say he is not a Muslim.

but my question is didn't they know abt this guy view eversince. Why didn't they report him to the authority.

All these will now make trump win the coming election

How many of ur church members have u pronounced non-christian? Lets start with today's service.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) / This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death / Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.