Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America (61369 Views)

Five People Shot Dead In Florida Airport / Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. / Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Ayatullah(m): 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
ellacute45:
[s][/s] undecided undecidedwhats this one saying??supporting terrorism

You must be a Lesbian and Gay Avenger (LGA). Change now before your own Bus departs to Hell.
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by ChappyChase: 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
Youngetskilz23:
ghost mode activated grin
Them don start ooooo!!!!!!!!!
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by charlesu49(m): 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
rantmoniker:
How does this affect Nigeria. People have posted more meaningful stories on Nairaland today worth moving to the frontpage. How does gay stories interest the mods so much. Gay practice is wrong in most countries and termed unholy in many religions. The wages of sin is always death. Ways God will perish the wicked.

The next time you lie, utter a vain word or commit any form of sin, you will die because that is the wage of sin.

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by ValerianSteel(m): 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
Fvck sake,Nigerians are terrible.WTF,some of you are even revelling in the death of fifty people.

Imagined if it was your loved one that was shot.Did I hear your usual 'god forbid'?

Just imagine your son who you had no knowledge of his sexuality because of your strong hate towards gays.Your son attends this club like many others and ends up being killed.

Then the reports comes home that your son is among the deceased.At that moment would you celeberate his death cause you finally found out he's gay or would you condemn the horrific shooting and mourn him.

To those of you celeberating this sad incident.You are just as terrible as the shooter-cold and heartless and should not have a place in a civil society.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Youngetskilz23(m): 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
ChappyChase:

Them don start ooooo!!!!!!!!!
na so i see am grin i cover your yansh with the blood of yesus tongue
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by calliope(f): 5:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
this is so sad... homophobic dimwits everywhere angry

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Alfred234(m): 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
APOSTLECHUMA:
IN BIBLE DAYS,GAYS WERE STONED TO DEATH AND WHEN THOSE WHO CALL THEMSELVES CHRISTIANS TODAY IN THEIR INSANITY,PERMIT THAT WHICH IS EVIL IN GOD"S SIGHT,GOD CAN USE ANY BODY TO GIVE THEM MODERN STONING.
Are you for real?
if we are to go with your logic then every sinner would have been dead by now because every sin is equal in the eyes of God

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Eddygourdo(m): 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:
Full loaded 50 seater bus has just departed Florida park for hell fire...

RIP to the dead...
lmao, you are not feeling fine

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by kinibigdeal(m): 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
Am very sure the guy was also observing Ramadan
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ayatullah:

You must be a Lesbian and Gay Avenger (LGA). Change now before your own Bus departs to Hell.
shutup already....is you that need to change for supporting terrorism...am not gayyyy!!!but when people are killed in the name of religion it should be condemed you religious bigot

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by erusen: 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
ollah1:
Seun honestly should find something to do about first paged commenter. I can't anywhere in the article where anything related to religion was talked about but virtually everybody that commented ridiculed Muslims and Islam.

am watching the news of massacre on CNN now the name have been identify one armer something from afganistan just go to YouTube for more details, 50 people have now be counted DEAD, 53 injured

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
not just homophobics but people praising the killer
calliope:
this is so sad... homophobic dimwits everywhere angry

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Eddygourdo(m): 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Fvck sake,Nigerians are terrible.WTF,some of you are even revelling in the death of fifty people.

Imagined if it was your loved one that was shot.Did I hear your usual 'god forbid'?

Just imagine your son who you had no knowledge of his sexuality because of your strong hate towards gays.Your son attends this club like many others and ends up being killed.

Then the reports comes home that your son is among the deceased.At that moment would you celeberate his death cause you finally found out he's gay or would you condemn the horrific shooting and mourn him.

To those of you celeberating this sad incident.You are just as terrible as the shooter-cold and heartless and should not have a place in a civil society.
story story story, condemn the act a human was killed and live the gay -son reference. Nobody wishes for both evils you mentioned to befall him. So shove it
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
I can smell conspiracy a mile away,something big is about to happen in the world..God help us.

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
fastest007:
Here's the original thing I posted not that CNN stuff you modified into my post:
http://www.nglatest.com/2016/06/breaking-islamic-extremist-storms.html

Lmao you got no chill
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by kritth: 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
fastest007:
Here's the original thing I posted not that CNN stuff you modified into my post:
http://www.nglatest.com/2016/06/breaking-islamic-extremist-storms.html

Official news 22 confirmed dead
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Slikbae: 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
Foolish being. A tse tse fly is of more importance than you.
Ayatullah:

Do GAY PEOPLE Rest in Peace ( RIP) in Hell? Definitely NOT. Only The Shooter will be triumphant for carrying out the Quranic and Biblical decree against GAYS.

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
modath:

No one has the right to prosecute evil on the altar of religion..... God does not need assistance!! Evil people.
u are so right my dear....fighting for God is like sayin hez vulnerable.

Religion is supposes to reflect God's goodness. i just dont understand why the muslim uma still think its an imperative for them to fight for God. if as a muslim, u are in a country where certain orientations are tolerated and you just dont like it....simply book d next available ticket and leave that country.

now that he had murdered souls, he had only succeeded in smearing islam, Succeeded in given atheists fodder for their retorts against Religion....

is there no central body in islam.? no sensible, moderate figurehead to caution the muslim umah against these kinda acts? i dont believe they quietly approve of this shameful acts

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by kingthreat(m): 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
You see why America needs Donald Trump
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by adekayo1234(m): 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
The more you look the less you see is the way of America.... There might be more to this incidence than we really thought

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by ChappyChase: 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
Youngetskilz23:
na so i see am grin i cover your yansh with the blood of yesus tongue
Hahahahahhaha

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by nduchucks: 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
How can a single gunman take a club full of people hostage and then shoot over 100 of them while killing 50 shocked

One would have expected folks to attack the gunman and disarm him. There may be more to this news than we know - lets hope there is no cover-up going on.
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
And here we all were hoping Donald Trump doesn't win? undecided with this? It's a no brainier
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by edwife(f): 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2016
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by rantmoniker(m): 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
SilvanusII:

Will you SHUT UP!!!! The poor beheaded woman and injured man who was eating while fasting in both Kaduna and Kano states deserved what they got abi? They were wicked for saying their minds or eating food? So what if they were gay You really are a dunce of d highest order

Peace indeed. You guys wanna perform ablutions in my living room and expect I say nothing, then threaten or even behead me when I do protest and call ur prophet a blood-thirsty, rampaging bigot and then even injure me for having lunch after you have had a very heavy early morning breakfast decieving urself that u r fasting and you call it a RELIGION OF PEACE Tell us what peace is again?
Ahhhh yes! The "stone the gays, adulterers, witches, etc"... bible quote. It was a good thing Master Jesus saved that poor woman while the man CONVENIENTLY was spared somehow. Remind me how u think naa

Idiot that you are. Are you gay?
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by rantmoniker(m): 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
charlesu49:

The next time you lie, utter a vain word or commit any form of sin, you will die because that is the wage of sin.

You are so silly. Are you making sense to your dummy self?
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by igboboy3(m): 6:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
Usman212s:
No Gay is innocent... simple!

Don't think like a monkey!

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by banmee(m): 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:

Who made you the judge
Allahu Akbar cool

You sure say you go school so?
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
rantmoniker:

So compassion for fellow human beings makes the guy an idiot.
May u eat ur words one day.

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by SilvanusII(m): 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
rantmoniker:

And that is the most sensible rejoinder ur peanut sized brain cud think up? "Am I gay" Seriously
Yes. I AM GAY. I am an old woman with rights to my opinions. I am Nigerian man with rights to eat when I want, where I want without some darned fool trying to force the beliefs of his religion's 'pillars' on me.

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by abduldope(m): 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
buJu234:
The religion of peace at it again.

The so called moderate Muslim will come and say he is not a Muslim.

but my question is didn't they know abt this guy view eversince. Why didn't they report him to the authority.

All these will now make trump win the coming election
pls qoute me d part they mention a muslim as a suspect if u cnt pls kindly grow up #Bigot
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by afrikababy: 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
Again......Religion of what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback) / Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) / This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death