Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America (61373 Views)

Five People Shot Dead In Florida Airport / Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. / Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Justiceizunna28: 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
In as much as Americans try to be security conscious, I believe that they are too care free about life. FLORIDA SHOOTING 50 DEAD 53 WOUNDED.
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by davien(m): 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
It's hard enough that being gay is looked down upon, now a deranged homophobe did this.... SMH!

It's a sad day today...
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by justicejay(m): 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
I smell ISIS.

1 Like

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Rossikk(m): 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
jamesibor:

You'll eat your words babe. The silent majority are behind Trump.
No they're not. He has unfavourability ratings of nearly 80%, the highest of any presidential candidate in US history!

2 Likes

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Rossikk(m): 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
beautyoftheLord:
Hmmmm! Welldone muslims. Trump might just win the presidential seat. grin yeepee!!!!

OLODO... Do you know Trump refused to rule out using NUCLEAR WEAPONS in Europe and the Middle East? Do you think YOU will survive a global nuclear conflict?? You won't be saying ''Yeepeee'' when those nukes start flying around, believe me.

1 Like

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by impartiality2al(m): 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
Rossikk:
No they're not. He has unfavourability ratings of nearly 80%, the highest of any presidential candidate in US history!

Yes we know. But we still pray that he wins. We need him also in this part of the world not only the few in America. Trump has to Purge America and possibly the entire universe of madness and stupidity.
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by adconline(m): 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
impartiality2al:
What a cleansing! Highly supported. They rather be destroyed than allowing them destroy my generation unborn with their wicked ways. Thank you the young man that did this. God reward ur courage. Even Phinehas in d Bible did it. Stupid, wayward, Barbaric, dirty, Useful but more useless, Callous, Evil Americans. To hell with your gay policy and ideology! Nonsense!
Now go back to your jungle- Naija without power
Eat your rice without tomato
Die in your house because there are no hospitals and drugs
Get killed by Boko Haram because your are an infidel.
Get lynched and beheaded by religious thugs because of your blasphemy
Have you found cheap petrol lately??
All these problems brought u by heterosexuals not gays .
Enjoy your vacay in hell called Naija.

7 Likes

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by mayorhy: 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
rantmoniker:
How does this affect Nigeria. People have posted more meaningful stories on Nairaland today worth moving to the frontpage. How does gay stories interest the mods so much. Gay practice is wrong in most countries and termed unholy in many religions. The wages of sin is always death. Ways God will perish the wicked.
Here he is people! the man without sin, casting the first stone

4 Likes

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by mayorhy: 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
nyabinghi:
Shoot the batty boys, kill dem nuff, gays are animals and they deserve death. The bible prescribed death for gays. Slay any man that lays another man. Quote me and die suddenly.
He without sin! Casting stones every where.

3 Likes

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by impartiality2al(m): 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
Rossikk:

OLODO... Do you know Trump refused to rule out using NUCLEAR WEAPONS in Europe and the Middle East? Do you think YOU will survive a global nuclear conflict?? You won't be saying ''Yeepeee'' when those nukes start flying around, believe me.

Hash! let them fly. Aren't you tired to live with these mad people all over the world. And besides you are not their target. you don't constitute any threat to them. I believe that we will still find a place to hide until the wrought is over.
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Roland17(m): 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
As hard as i try to distance Islam from terror and killings by giving the religion a benefit of a doubt, i am losing faith..

This is shameful.
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by TheProphetess(f): 7:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
impartiality2al:
What a cleansing! Highly supported. They rather be destroyed than allowing them destroy my generation unborn with their wicked ways. Thank you the young man that did this. God reward ur courage. Even Phinehas in d Bible did it. Stupid, wayward, Barbaric, dirty, Useful but more useless, Callous, Evil Americans. To hell with your gay policy and ideology! Nonsense!

Chai you are wicked!
I thought God is loving and all merciful? You are not representing your God well.

No matter how much you dislike gay how can you rejoice in the death of so many people who have loved ones and family.
Chai this world is wicked!
So it's okay to kill people whom you don't agree with.
You said God should reward this terrorist
I hope you know this man can easily kill you too. As far as he is concerned you are an infidel and going straight to hell too.

Chai God. Let me not come across a wicked person that rejoices in the death of his fellow humans like you. I hope your God doesn't punish you for misrepresenting him like this because in the bible he said those without love are like empty vessels.
When they wanted to kill the prostitute what did Jesus do? Did he congratulate them and bless them?

5 Likes

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by muhamadnur: 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
allahu akbar.
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by davien(m): 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
From reading a few comments here we can all see why Nigeria needs to improve on its mental health and educational system...

8 Likes

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Usman212s: 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
igboboy3:

Don't think like a monkey!
better remain a monkey than to change my view on them
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by rantmoniker(m): 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
mayorhy:

Here he is people! the man without sin, casting the first stone

You are right. If that is the myopic way you think. I am that man without sin. Here I am. Holier than thou.
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by attacker231: 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
papayeye:
Hurray, this 1 go make Trump win election quick, quick. I don dey fear before. Abeg make November quick come, so Trump go win election. After ein win, oga trump go kia kia sign the sack Sai Bubu from office. I go laff all this zombies tire.

Trump sack President of another country? You are the real zombie and should be flogged mercilessly for being dumb and wasting your parents time and money they spent on your Education. Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Rossikk(m): 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
kingthreat:
You see why America needs Donald Trump

Why, so he can start a nuclear war? Is that the solution? The man is a nutcase. Putting the nuclear codes in his hands is unforgivably dangerous and risky for the world.
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Rossikk(m): 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
impartiality2al:

Yes we know. But we still pray that he wins. We need him also in this part of the world not only the few in America. Trump has to Purge America and possibly the entire universe of madness and stupidity.

AND YOU THINK YOU WILL SURVIVE THE PURGE? YOUR FAMILY TOO?

Some of you think through your anus. Here is a man who doesn't know the first thing about governance. Makes outrageous statements, is vindictive, loud, boastful, racist, an uncontrollable liar, and a fraud (see Trump ''University''). And talks glibly about using nuclear weapons. Yet you want to place the USA's NUCLEAR CODES in his hands. You want to make HIM the leader of the 'free world'. THAT MAKES YOU A FOOL.

4 Likes

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by impartiality2al(m): 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
TheProphetess:

Chai you are wicked!
I thought God is loving and all merciful? You are not representing your God well.

No matter how much you dislike gay how can you rejoice in the death of so many people who have loved ones and family.
Chai this world is wicked!
So it's okay to kill people whom you don't agree with.
You said God should reward this terrorist
I hope you know this man can easily kill you too. As far as he is concerned you are an infidel and going straight to hell too.

Chai God. Let me not come across a wicked person that rejoices in the death of his fellow humans like you. I hope your God doesn't punish you for misrepresenting him like this because in the bible he said those without love are like empty vessels.
When they wanted to kill the prostitute what did Jesus do? Did he congratulate them and bless them?
Likewise God is not happy with their foolishness. My brother remember that the same Bible implicitly suggest that God is mercifully but a consuming fire. Should we take the grace of God for granted? Even the devil will punish u for engaging in such disgraceful act. Because God is patient and merciful should give us the room to misbehave. How does it even sound or feel to have ur fellow man for sex or whatever? Humanly, culturally, traditionally, publicly is bad!
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by smileysmiles(f): 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ayatullah:

Indeed Islam is a peaceful religion, but very severe against all that is evil like the Gay people, just as the bible decreed the stoning to death of Gay people.

So the killer is Justified??
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Horus(m): 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wrt0ycCjKa4

[size=14pt]ISIS KILLED MORE THAN 50 PEOPLE Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub [/size]
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by TVTKOKO(m): 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME! THIS ACT MIGHT EVEN BE A PLANNED WORK AND DONALD TRUMP IS THE PRIME SUSPECT IN OTHER TO SCORE CHEAP POLITICAL POINTS undecided smh
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by rantmoniker(m): 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
This thread is full of Gays and Lesbians. This thread was never about religion but a correction to the decadence in our society which many are involved. What happened in the US is tragic and no one wishes anyone to die that way. If God allowed that to happen, so what have gays got to do about that. I will never support same sex relationship. Many of these culprits here attacking people who are against same sex simply because this is a faceless platform. You all can defend this same sex rubbish in the real world. I dare you to reveal yourselves ye hypocrites hiding under religion to justify your unholy acts.

1 Like

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Horus(m): 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ban all religions

4 Likes

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by TheProphetess(f): 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
impartiality2al:

Likewise God is not happy with their foolishness. My brother remember that the same Bible implicitly suggest that God is mercifully but a consuming fire. Should we take the grace of God for granted? Even the devil will punish u for engaging in such disgraceful act. Because God is patient and merciful should give us the room to misbehave. How does it even sound or feel to have ur fellow man for sex or whatever? Humanly, culturally, traditionally, publicly is bad!

Then leave God to punish them as he wishes.
Never stain your hands with the blood of another man.
The bible says thou shalt not kill. Don't take things in your own hands.
Don't you think that if you act like Jesus and love people equally it's better? I still refer you to the stoning of the prostitute.
I'm not here to judge you but to implore you to act like Christ and show love to even your worst enemies and leave the punishment to God.
I doubt you are without sin. I would not like it if anyone came to kill you because because of your sins likewise this sad news makes me upset.
Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by adconline(m): 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
impartiality2al:

Nonsense! I wish u are among them. Now u would have been smelling ass in hell. Born of parents with acceptable norms and values but u have adopted a foreign and foolish value to ur destruction. I know for sure your parents never taught u to be a gay. You allowed your mind to be depraved by evil ideology. Better change now else u will be the next victim. And if by chance am there, I will shoot u by myself without any assistance. This is Africa. Go and read about our history and learn more about our values. Gush! Disgust me!
You are already living in hell- Naija cos you are more likely to be killed in Boko haram/ sectarian violence than a gay person .
You are already in hell when ur life expectancy is less than 45yrs while a gay person in the US is twice that.
You are already in hell when the most powerful person in the country, GMB, can't be treated in the country for an ENT problem.
What are Naija values? Owing workers for 12months. Stealing public money and depositing it in foreign banks?
Boko Haram killing over 100k and displacing millions?
Politrickians flying overseas to treat common cold while owing doctors and nurses??
Generating 0MW?
Naija is a religious country, but peopled by ungodly citizens.
When God regretted " If I had known I would not have created man" he meant Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Alfred234(m): 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
impartiality2al:

Nonsense! I wish u are among them. Now u would have been smelling ass in hell. Born of parents with acceptable norms and values but u have adopted a foreign and foolish value to ur destruction. I know for sure your parents never taught u to be a gay. You allowed your mind to be depraved by evil ideology. Better change now else u will be the next victim. And if by chance am there, I will shoot u by myself without any assistance. This is Africa. Go and read about our history and learn more about our values. Gush! Disgust me!
pls shut the f*ck up
At what point in your life did your parents teach you to be straight? You need to pick up a book and read

8 Likes

Re: 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America by Rossikk(m): 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
impartiality2al:

Hash! let them fly. Aren't you tired to live with these mad people all over the world. And besides you are not their target. you don't constitute any threat to them. I believe that we will still find a place to hide until the wrought is over.

Use your head for once. There is no where to hide from nuclear conflict. Trump has his multi-million dollar bunkers set up ready to hide in when his nuclear war gets underway. Do you?

What about nuclear radiation? Even if you are not a 'target', the effects of nuclear conflict will hit you. Go and study what nuclear war means. It is capable of destroying all life on the planet, and that is before even 5% of the current global stockpile is used. So to support Trump, who says he does not rule out using nukes, is to support your own annihilation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) / Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack / This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.