Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? (1055 Views)

My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / My Girlfriend Differs In Religion. What Should I Do ... / How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by korel9: 4:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
Straight to the point. I've not been lucky in relationships with Christian ladies but always found genuine and true love with muslim ladies. Now I'm in another relationship with this Muslim girl and I'm ready to marry her.
We both have no problem with our religion but the problem is her guardians (her dad is late and her mum, though a Christian married to a muslim man is out of reach). To top it all, she grew up with a Hausa woman who has a Kogi airforce man for a husband. As for my parents, it can be worked out.
There's always been this barrier of Christian men not being able to marry Muslim ladies but the other way round is possible.
Is it possible to break this barrier and make her my wife?

I forgot to mention that she's a Yoruba Muslim and not Hausa
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by greatnaija01: 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
korel9:
Straight to the point. I've not been lucky in relationships with Christian ladies but always found genuine and true love with muslim ladies. Now I'm in another relationship with this Muslim girl and I'm ready to marry her.
We both have no problem with our religion but the problem is her guardians (her dad is late and her mum, though a Christian married to a muslim man is out of reach). To top it all, she grew up with a Hausa woman who has a Kogi airforce man for a husband. As for my parents, it can be worked out.
There's always been this barrier of Christian men not being able to marry Muslim ladies but the other way round is possible.
Is it possible to break this barrier and make her my wife?

Bitter truth IT IS NOT POSSIBLE. Unless you become a Muslim since you love her why not change n become a Muslim too. That's true love.
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by korel9: 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
greatnaija01:

Bitter truth IT IS NOT POSSIBLE. Unless you become a Muslim since you love her why not change n become a Muslim too. That's true love.

Pls are u a Christian or a Muslim?
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by chikel2000(m): 5:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
Yoruba muslim girl? Maybe possible. Hausa muslim girl?, guy just forget it! Unless u want problems here n there
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by sinaj(f): 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
lemme keep diz space for me,myself nd Alaga1 tongue cme to learn

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by greatnaija01: 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
korel9:

Pls are u a Christian or a Muslim?

Rhetorical isn't it?

That question you are asking me is what even you can't answer truthfully.... If you were totally committed to anyone of them then you wouldn't be in this confused mess. But it's clear you are not really convince or convicted about any of them either.
Eternity awaits you bro.
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
You are free to become a Muslim since you don't like all the Christian ladies roaming everywhere.
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Strahovski1(m): 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
Lol man.

If you both love each other, you can get married and still keep your individual religions. Love, when real, conquers all things including religion and values!

I'm Hindu, but my wife is CHRISTIAN! She does her Christian thing while I sit and watch so do I do my own thing and our kids are being trained in both ways so when they are of age, they weigh both religions and make their choice or become atheist. Simple

So bro just marry her already that is if she truly wants you though.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by korel9: 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
greatnaija01:

Rhetorical isn't it?

That question you are asking me is what even you can't answer truthfully.... If you were totally committed to anyone of them then you wouldn't be in this confused mess. But it's clear you are not really convince or convicted about any of them either.
Eternity awaits you bro.

I'm not here to discuss my faith. I only asked for the possibility of breaking a man-made barrier. angry
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by korel9: 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
Vickyydera:
You are free to become a Muslim since you don't like all the Christian ladies roaming everywhere.

Sister no hard feelings but I'm yet to find one that suits ME undecided

Except u have someone u can refer wink

Abeg isn't lalasticlala back from church?
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
Interesting. How long you being married? Perhaps in 5, 10, 15 or 20 years, you can update us on how this Union is going? See if you still are of same opinion....

Nevertheless, I wish the world we live in general works this way: peaceful coexistence despite our religious, ethnic whatever differences.

Strahovski1:
Lol man.

If you both love each other, you can get married and still keep your individual religions. Love, when real, conquers all things including religion and values!

I'm Hindu, but my wife is CHRISTIAN! She does her Christian thing while I sit and watch so do I do my own thing and our kids are being trained in both ways so when they are of age, they weigh both religions and make their choice or become atheist. Simple

So bro just marry her already that is if she truly wants you though.
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
korel9:

Sister no hard feelings but I'm yet to find one that suits ME undecided
Except u have someone u can refer wink
Abeg isn't lalasticlala back from church?
lalasticlala no dey go church.
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
chikel2000:
Yoruba muslim girl? Maybe possible. Hausa muslim girl?, guy just forget it! Unless u want problems here n there

Presently dating one, hausa father(muslim) yoruba mother(muslim), wondering why it cant go the opposite direction (she dating a yoruba xtian like her dad married a yoruba woman)
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Strahovski1(m): 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
Xiadnat:
Interesting. How long you being married? Perhaps in 5, 10, 15 or 20 years, you can update us on how this Union is going? See if you still are of same opinion....

Nevertheless, I wish the world we live in general works this way: peaceful coexistence despite our religious, ethnic whatever differences.

I've been married for about 5 years.

In 50 years time, it won't change.

FYI, my mother is a Jew! My father is Hindu. And they lived and lived and lived together even still together. So I don't think mine would be different smiley

Only religious bigots find issues when it comes to religion

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Test Case Of Morality And Reality, What Do You Support In This Case? / Nemesis Of Being Fucck-buddies (personal Oloshos) / When A Man Forces You To Accept His Friend Request On Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.