Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,412 members, 7,850,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

Why Don't U Use Deodorant??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't U Use Deodorant??? (2909 Views)

Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You / How To Make Your Armpit Smell Better Without Deodorant / GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't U Use Deodorant??? by Medunah: 6:37am On Jun 13, 2016
Oahray:
hmmm... Ok. Mostly is not only.

Good advice all the same. Don't diminish it's importance by needlessly narrowing your target audience.
Got it
Re: Why Don't U Use Deodorant??? by 5minsmadness: 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Weed for what?
To help u study better my dear.
You know am interested in your success.
Re: Why Don't U Use Deodorant??? by 5minsmadness: 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
thesicilian:

Lol. Message received and understood.
Re: Why Don't U Use Deodorant??? by PrincessAnna: 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
5minsmadness:

To help u study better my dear.
You know am interested in your success.
No thanks, give the weed to maxi112 cheesy
Re: Why Don't U Use Deodorant??? by PrincessAnna: 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
thesicilian:
Good question. But the question I normally ask is, why should I use deodorants?
So you're the guy with the rat smell, go get one ASAP!
Re: Why Don't U Use Deodorant??? by thesicilian: 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
PrincessAnna:
So you're the guy with the rat smell, go get one ASAP!
Hahaha. Actually I have. I just don't use them. There was a time I bought a perfume that lasted over a year, until someone came to steal it...
Re: Why Don't U Use Deodorant??? by PrincessAnna: 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
thesicilian:

Hahaha. Actually I have. I just don't use them. There was a time I bought a perfume that lasted over a year, until someone came to steal it...
Mind telling me why you don't use them?
Re: Why Don't U Use Deodorant??? by thesicilian: 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Mind telling me why you don't use them?
Truth be told, I don't really know. Maybe its because I'm not a flashy person. Or because I subconsciously feel its feminine. Or because many supermarkets will not let you test the one you want to buy (to know if you like the smell or not) lol. I don't know sha

Then there's the confusion of whether to use perfume, or deodorant. So I just end up ignoring everything...lol
Re: Why Don't U Use Deodorant??? by PrincessAnna: 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
thesicilian:

Truth be told, I don't really know. Maybe its because I'm not a flashy person. Or because I subconsciously feel its feminine. Or because many supermarkets will not let you test the one you want to buy (to know if you like the smell or not) lol. I don't know sha

Then there's the confusion of whether to use perfume, or deodorant. So I just end up ignoring everything...lol
Still can't believe you owned up to thisgrin How is it feminine to use perf and deo? Most people don't like using them and they stink like hell. you may throw up if you are too close to them.

Start using perf and the deodorant, you may not know you smell so bad but those around you do. Start using those ones for men, pls do

1 Like

Re: Why Don't U Use Deodorant??? by 5minsmadness: 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
Medunah:
Guys should pls always shave their armpit too
Correct!
Re: Why Don't U Use Deodorant??? by 5minsmadness: 2:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
adegoke93:
This madness don pass 5minutes ooo
Your own start from 1993 angry
Re: Why Don't U Use Deodorant??? by 5minsmadness: 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
deedondavi:
Just be neat.....deodorant gives me lumps... mah skin is so sensitive.
Don't use roll-on, use sprays.
Re: Why Don't U Use Deodorant??? by 5minsmadness: 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
mikolo80:
no be everybody de smell body odour like una
If u no dey smell am then make u go treat ya nose!

1 Like

Re: Why Don't U Use Deodorant??? by thesicilian: 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Still can't believe you owned up to thisgrin How is it feminine to use perf and deo? Most people don't like using them and they stink like hell. you may throw up if you are too close to them.

Start using perf and the deodorant, you may not know you smell so bad but those around you do. Start using those ones for men, pls do

Isn't it a bit fallacious to assume that people who don't use perfume and deodorants smell? Odour is a product of bacterial action on sweat, not everyone sweats that much, you know. I come across a lot of people daily who use neither perf nor deodorants, and the only reason I know is because they tell me.
Re: Why Don't U Use Deodorant??? by PrincessAnna: 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
thesicilian:

Isn't it a bit fallacious to assume that people who don't use perfume and deodorants smell? Odour is a product of bacterial action on sweat, not everyone sweats that much, you know. I come across a lot of people daily who use neither perf nor deodorants, and the only reason I know is because they tell me.
Reallyshocked
Re: Why Don't U Use Deodorant??? by robosky02(m): 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Reallyshocked

ok
Re: Why Don't U Use Deodorant??? by PrincessAnna: 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
robosky02:

ok
Bosky kiss
Re: Why Don't U Use Deodorant??? by robosky02(m): 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Bosky kiss
angry
Re: Why Don't U Use Deodorant??? by 5minsmadness: 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
thesicilian:

Bro, on a serious note, it's very possible u have a chronic nose infection that prevents you from smelling odours.
Re: Why Don't U Use Deodorant??? by PrincessAnna: 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
robosky02:
angry
what?
Re: Why Don't U Use Deodorant??? by ShayGirl(f): 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
SMH for opening this thread!!!undecided
Re: Why Don't U Use Deodorant??? by thesicilian: 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Reallyshocked
I am even somehow surprised to know that there are people who think it is normal to smell without using deodorants...

I don't think anyone who takes their bath at least 2 to 3 times daily should. Except maybe those who walk in the sun/exposed to dust all day. Or extremely sweaty people... I don't know sha.
Re: Why Don't U Use Deodorant??? by PrincessAnna: 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
thesicilian:

I am even somehow surprised to know that there are people who think it is normal to smell without using deodorants...

I don't think anyone who takes their bath at least 2 to 3 times daily should. Except maybe those who walk in the sun/exposed to dust all day. Or extremely sweaty people... I don't know sha.
If you like bath 10 times just try and use deodorant

1 Like

Re: Why Don't U Use Deodorant??? by thesicilian: 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
5minsmadness:

Bro, on a serious note, it's very possible u have a chronic nose infection that prevents you from smelling odours.
Selective anosmia is a very very rare condition bro.
Generalised anosmia on the other hand will also prevent you from perceiving the smell of creams, soaps, food, even the deodorants and perfs we're talking about. I think I'm OK in both departments.
Re: Why Don't U Use Deodorant??? by thesicilian: 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
PrincessAnna:
If you like bath 10 times just try and use deodorant
Hahaha
Re: Why Don't U Use Deodorant??? by mikolo80: 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
5minsmadness:

better start baffing with St soap.
Re: Why Don't U Use Deodorant??? by mikolo80: 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
5minsmadness:

abi you should treat your brain for being fooled into spending your hard earned money on stuff you don't need cos somebody. deceived you that you're smelling. did our forefathers smell when there was no deodorant.maga. dem don hammer for una head
Re: Why Don't U Use Deodorant??? by PrincessAnna: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
robosky02:
angry
what's happening? Thought you were joking. talk to me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Most Deadly Words Used By Nigerian Women / Get 20GB Free Internet Data To Browse And Download On Any Network (proof) Google / Everyone Get In Here, Credible News On Judefcc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.