Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Open Opinion To Mr.seun About Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Opinion To Mr.seun About Nairaland (2590 Views)

Exclusively Bae (my Opinion To You Babes) / Questions For Mr Seun (NL 2017) / Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Opinion To Mr.seun About Nairaland by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 13, 2016
The Nairaland I joined in 2013 before i lost d account. And opening another one in 2015, Is no longer the same nairaland of now! I will say this directly to MR.Seun. I wonder if u dont take people's opinion serious, without ur members this site is equivalent to a graveyard. I and others have seen some useful topics that not on FP, Why? because they arent friends to a mod or A mod crush. That brings me to your Mod's the unprofessionalism is killing your site gradually. No doubt most people stil likes the site including me.....A fellow nairalander DMARKETTER also expressed his view too that shows you how exactly what other nairalanders are seeing too. Remember: A Leader Without Followers is just walking.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Opinion To Mr.seun About Nairaland by midehi2(f): 7:19am On Jun 13, 2016
hmmm
Re: Open Opinion To Mr.seun About Nairaland by Calmwaters(m): 7:20am On Jun 13, 2016
Okay I jst joined Nairaland and 2 nw I have not experienced wot u guys re sayin but if its true somethin has 2 b done
Cc: Seun
Re: Open Opinion To Mr.seun About Nairaland by vizkiz: 7:21am On Jun 13, 2016
So what do you want now? Frontpage? grin

Oyah lalasticlala carry this thread enter frontpage

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Open Opinion To Mr.seun About Nairaland by Freakypinky(f): 7:22am On Jun 13, 2016
Tell them. grin
Nairaland Mods are very partial. At some point almost all the threads on front page were from Vivian gist. Not that she's lost favour in their sight who's next?
Perhaps flirtykaren.

1 Like

Re: Open Opinion To Mr.seun About Nairaland by midehi2(f): 7:22am On Jun 13, 2016
vizkiz:

you always see things as joke

3 Likes

Re: Open Opinion To Mr.seun About Nairaland by youngest85(m): 7:24am On Jun 13, 2016
it is welcomed
Re: Open Opinion To Mr.seun About Nairaland by MUVA(m): 7:24am On Jun 13, 2016
Seun isn't very active on nairaland these days gringrin

1 Like

Re: Open Opinion To Mr.seun About Nairaland by vizkiz: 7:25am On Jun 13, 2016
midehi2:

you always see things as joke

I guess you haven't seen one of my Furcked up comments undecided

To answer op's complain... If your thread is interesting and breeds intelligent it would surely grace the frontpage. That is what seun wants "traffic" undecided

2 Likes

Re: Open Opinion To Mr.seun About Nairaland by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 13, 2016
Calmwaters:
Okay I jst joined Nairaland and 2 nw I have not experienced wot u guys re sayin but if its true somethin has 2 b done
Cc: Seun
U just joined bro, If u wer opportuned to be here like 3 or 4 years ago. U dd knw wat am tlkin abt. Enjoy your stay here bro

1 Like

Re: Open Opinion To Mr.seun About Nairaland by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 13, 2016
Op you've actually got something there.... But folks have been typing the same thing since.... Truth seun and his Mods just don't Givafvck what we think!...undecided

2 Likes

Re: Open Opinion To Mr.seun About Nairaland by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 13, 2016
vizkiz:

I will take this as a Joke! I dont need FP to air my view
Re: Open Opinion To Mr.seun About Nairaland by midehi2(f): 7:28am On Jun 13, 2016
vizkiz:

To answer op's complain... If your thread is interesting and breeds intelligent it would surely grace the frontpage. That is what seun wants traffic undecided

there are really some threads that worth frontpage but wont be there

1 Like

Re: Open Opinion To Mr.seun About Nairaland by satelliteDISH(m): 7:29am On Jun 13, 2016
I think buhari should probe nairaland moderators especially lalastilala for promoting animal extinction with his snake threads.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Opinion To Mr.seun About Nairaland by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 13, 2016
Freakypinky:
Tell them. grin
Nairaland Mods are very partial. At some point almost all the threads on front page were from Vivian gist. Not that she's lost favour in their sight who's next?
Perhaps flirtykaren.
U not Far from the truth! Their partiality is very obvious

1 Like

Re: Open Opinion To Mr.seun About Nairaland by vizkiz: 7:32am On Jun 13, 2016
midehi2:

there are really some threads that worth frontpage but wont be there

There are thousands of threads that's worth frontpage...these guys aren't robots or omnipresent. Do you have any idea how many mentions lalasticlala get in a day? (add this one to it)

Like I mentioned previously not all threads even the "intelligent" ones generate traffic. I saw a thread on frontpage yesterday about how to be a male stylist and believe me, it never made it to page 1... You get my illustration?

1 Like

Re: Open Opinion To Mr.seun About Nairaland by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 13, 2016
vizkiz:

To answer op's complain... If your thread is interesting and breeds intelligent it would surely grace the frontpage. That is what seun wants "traffic" undecided

Hello? Interesting and breeds intelligent? dont make me start mentioning annoying and senseless post that makes FP oh

1 Like

Re: Open Opinion To Mr.seun About Nairaland by vizkiz: 7:35am On Jun 13, 2016
KIKO720:
Hello? Interesting and breeds intelligent? dont make me start mentioning annoying and senseless post that makes FP oh

But they generate traffic shey? grin

What else does the CEO wants apart from traffic? wink

1 Like

Re: Open Opinion To Mr.seun About Nairaland by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 13, 2016
vizkiz:

There are thousands of threads that's worth frontpage...these guys aren't robots or omnipresent. Do you have any idea how many mentions lalasticlala get in a day? (add this one to it)

Like I mentioned previously not all threads even the "intelligent" ones generate traffic. I saw a thread on frontpage yesterday about how to be a male stylist and believe me, it never made it to page 1... You get my illustration?

I ddnt mention Lalasticlala on my thread dear.

1 Like

Re: Open Opinion To Mr.seun About Nairaland by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 13, 2016
slyIsaac:
Op you've actually got something there.... But folks have been typing the same thing since.... Truth seun and his Mods just don't Givafvck what we think!...undecided
Same thing come to mind,

1 Like

Re: Open Opinion To Mr.seun About Nairaland by GoldenJAT(m): 7:36am On Jun 13, 2016
a word is enough for the wise!!!

1 Like

Re: Open Opinion To Mr.seun About Nairaland by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 13, 2016
satelliteDISH:
I think buhari should probe nairaland moderators especially lalastilala for promoting animal extinction with his snake threads.
This got me. grin

1 Like

Re: Open Opinion To Mr.seun About Nairaland by vizkiz: 7:38am On Jun 13, 2016
KIKO720:
I ddnt mention Lalasticlal on my thread dear.

Yeah, so you don't expect him to be there immediately that is why each section have mods. They can also move threads to frontpage.
I am not fighting for him nor promoting whatever. I am just saying y'all should give these Niggas a break!
Re: Open Opinion To Mr.seun About Nairaland by Mediapace: 7:39am On Jun 13, 2016
75% of Threads on webmasters that hit fP don't reach 20posts bro AND MOST DEserve it.
You are right bro
vizkiz:

Re: Open Opinion To Mr.seun About Nairaland by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 13, 2016
vizkiz:

But they generate traffic shey? grin

What else does the CEO wants apart from traffic? wink

Smiles. but i think nairaland as at 2013 generates more traffic dan now, and then they were interesting topics then that made FP..

2 Likes

Re: Open Opinion To Mr.seun About Nairaland by vizkiz: 7:42am On Jun 13, 2016
Mediapace:
75% of Threads on webmasters that hit fP don't reach 20posts bro AND MOST DEserve it.
You are right bro

Thank God someone understands my view. I am not saying trash should be the only threads pushed to frontpage but it's all about demand and supply
Re: Open Opinion To Mr.seun About Nairaland by vizkiz: 7:44am On Jun 13, 2016
KIKO720:
Smiles. but i think nairaland as at 2013 generates more traffic dan now, and then they were interesting topics then that made FP..

Yeah, do you realize how many nairalanders have left this forum? Look around bro. Even onila the stupiid one was complaining about traffic yesterday grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Opinion To Mr.seun About Nairaland by midehi2(f): 7:46am On Jun 13, 2016
vizkiz:

sure
Re: Open Opinion To Mr.seun About Nairaland by midehi2(f): 7:47am On Jun 13, 2016
vizkiz:

Yeah, do you realize how many nairalanders have left this forum? Look around bro. Even onila the stupiid one was complaining about traffic yesterday grin

stupiid ke shocked

1 Like

Re: Open Opinion To Mr.seun About Nairaland by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 13, 2016
vizkiz:

lolz!. Onila baby mi oh.......
Re: Open Opinion To Mr.seun About Nairaland by Mediapace: 7:47am On Jun 13, 2016
AS Far as my own research is concerned,most mods do mark topics and put date in which they want it to hit FP e.g. You created a topic about christians,they may wait till sunday before featuring it

vizkiz:

Thank God someone understands my view. I am not saying trash should be the only threads pushed to frontpage but it's all about demand and supply

1 Like

Re: Open Opinion To Mr.seun About Nairaland by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 13, 2016
Very true, seun look at my topics none has ever been on FP, even the ones I was in need of serious advice on what to do was never on FP, but sensless topics hit FP, seun you should call your mods to other honestly.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Sex Overrated ? / Why Do Nigerians Find Everything Funny ( Foolishness ?) / Guy Whats The Need For Keeping Long Finger Nails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.