Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Pls Advice Needed, Should I Quit The Girl Or Should I Continue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice Needed, Should I Quit The Girl Or Should I Continue (1076 Views)

Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? / How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Needed, Should I Quit The Girl Or Should I Continue by Hoodnigga(m): 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
i met this girl wen we are still in ss1. Im one of those shy guys, it took the efforts of my male friends and some gift to get d girl. She is beautiful, calm, and intelligent. We are now in ss3 takin our neco and i swear i havent touch d girl (i havnt even seen her underwears) ma friends will b calling m names sayin dat im not a man. D problem with d girl is dat she usually ignores m. She wnt allow m come to her house, she wont even com to my own house. We only chat through phones or when we are in school. She wont even call me on phone onless i called her. I hav stated hearin rumours that shes been hanging around with guys in her street. To say d truth im tired of d girl . Pls should i continue or should i go on with my life?
Re: Pls Advice Needed, Should I Quit The Girl Or Should I Continue by ronald4lif(m): 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
I don't know which I find more risible. The fact that you actually believe you're in a relationship with this girl or that you haven't touched her? Needless to say see her panties in over two years of 'dating'. Chai, bros abeg receive sense na, your mumu don do. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Advice Needed, Should I Quit The Girl Or Should I Continue by falconey(m): 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
son , with time you will learn . this one will be an experience .
Re: Pls Advice Needed, Should I Quit The Girl Or Should I Continue by MotionD1: 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
boy face your Neco and leav kitty cat, if conji hold you quitly go to Hausa quater in your area, is just #500 per Night subsidy thungs,also tnx to Buhary who made it so cheap tru his change agend cus that girl is only fooling you

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Needed, Should I Quit The Girl Or Should I Continue by coyy(m): 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
hmmmm.
speechless
Re: Pls Advice Needed, Should I Quit The Girl Or Should I Continue by Cutehector(m): 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
Learn from the masters son.. take sound advice from us..

We'v been way into d game.

Nw dump every feelin u hav for her... as from now henceforth, she doesn't exist in your head... do u understand?
Re: Pls Advice Needed, Should I Quit The Girl Or Should I Continue by Apelex(m): 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hoodnigga:
i met this girl wen we are still in ss1. Im one of those shy guys, it took the efforts of my male friends and some gift to get d girl. She is beautiful, calm, and intelligent. We are now in ss3 takin our neco and i swear i havent touch d girl (i havnt even seen her underwears) ma friends will b calling m names sayin dat im not a man. D problem with d girl is dat she usually ignores m. She wnt allow m come to her house, she wont even com to my own house. We only chat through phones or when we are in school. She wont even call me on phone onless i called her. I hav stated hearin rumours that shes been hanging around with guys in her street. To say d truth im tired of d girl . Pls should i continue or should i go on with my life?

Go and eat some cheeze balls and face your studies.. Leave ladies for now... This is my advice for you
Re: Pls Advice Needed, Should I Quit The Girl Or Should I Continue by jnrbayano(m): 11:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hoodnigga:

If you weren't the one who said the bold, by now I would have been trying to string a piece of advice together for you.
Re: Pls Advice Needed, Should I Quit The Girl Or Should I Continue by medexico(m): 11:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hoodnigga:

See this small idiiot!
You are just in ss3 and you are already worrying about a girl?
I pity your future.
Re: Pls Advice Needed, Should I Quit The Girl Or Should I Continue by DaViNcI16(m): 11:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
ehhhm
ave been in this kind of fucking situation until i realized that the fate of my future hugely depends on me,
my bro,from what u said,i can generalize that the gal have no feelings for me and in that case,wasting ur precious time profounding the love will not turn her down.

My advice is,utilize ur time well, focus on ur future for greatness, God created u to be a celebrity in the world history

what i learnt from experience is that every gal wants to be with a successful guy buh currently, their nature do not encourage that achievement;some are destiny killers

davinci

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Advice Needed, Should I Quit The Girl Or Should I Continue by NemzySeries(m): 11:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
Na wa Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo.....in d 1st place u shd b bothered abt passing ur Neco exams in a flawless manner instead of hovering arnd a gal datz eida not into u or getting beta d!ck elsewhere abi is she d 1 setting ur neco questions?
Re: Pls Advice Needed, Should I Quit The Girl Or Should I Continue by finalboss1(m): 11:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
how old are u ?
Re: Pls Advice Needed, Should I Quit The Girl Or Should I Continue by khristals(m): 11:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
the way I see it you are tired of the relationship but e dey pain you say u never knack the pussay! angry
Re: Pls Advice Needed, Should I Quit The Girl Or Should I Continue by 2dice01: 2:08am On Jun 14, 2016
see dem grandpa dey call the guy son..na una born am ...my nigga you need sledge hammer to scatter ya heart..ya heart is only bin fingered not yet disvirgin...more shi coming ya way pal
Re: Pls Advice Needed, Should I Quit The Girl Or Should I Continue by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 14, 2016
Ewu read book.

After university n a job.
Pussies will pursue u.

You'll be selecting them hoes like beans
Re: Pls Advice Needed, Should I Quit The Girl Or Should I Continue by dissybling(f): 6:04am On Jun 14, 2016
my bros book first ooo
Re: Pls Advice Needed, Should I Quit The Girl Or Should I Continue by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 14, 2016
khristals:
the way I see it you are tired of the relationship but e dey pain you say u never knack the pussay! angry
pussay.. lol I like d word
Re: Pls Advice Needed, Should I Quit The Girl Or Should I Continue by Hoodnigga(m): 9:23am On Jun 18, 2016
MotionD1:
boy face your Neco and leav kitty cat, if conji hold you quitly go to Hausa quater in your area, is just #500 per Night subsidy thungs,also tnx to Buhary who made it so cheap tru his change agend cus that girl is only fooling you
thanks bro
Re: Pls Advice Needed, Should I Quit The Girl Or Should I Continue by Hoodnigga(m): 9:25am On Jun 18, 2016
Cutehector:
Learn from the masters son.. take sound advice from us..

We'v been way into d game.

Nw dump every feelin u hav for her... as from now henceforth, she doesn't exist in your head... do u understand?
advice taken

(1) (Reply)

4 Signs To Help You Know Your Current Lover Will Break Your Heart In Future / Why Are Ladies This Dumb / Love Or Lust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.