Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,008 members, 7,852,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

Do You Know That Oil Exploration In Ondo And Lagos Can Sustain Us In 40yrs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know That Oil Exploration In Ondo And Lagos Can Sustain Us In 40yrs (1732 Views)

NNPC Begins Oil Exploration In The Sokoto Basin / Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) / Start Oil Exploration In Benue - Buhari Orders NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know That Oil Exploration In Ondo And Lagos Can Sustain Us In 40yrs by stevnwigw: 4:44am On Jun 14, 2016
see proof.. details shortly
Re: Do You Know That Oil Exploration In Ondo And Lagos Can Sustain Us In 40yrs by youngest85(m): 5:02am On Jun 14, 2016
hmmm....Buhari come and this o
Re: Do You Know That Oil Exploration In Ondo And Lagos Can Sustain Us In 40yrs by mccoy47(m): 5:07am On Jun 14, 2016
waiting ooo
Re: Do You Know That Oil Exploration In Ondo And Lagos Can Sustain Us In 40yrs by Nobody: 5:28am On Jun 14, 2016
I have said this a dozen times...there is no commercial quantity of oil in Lagos or Ondo. All these claims is to make ND think that them SW have oil too so that One Nigeria will continue. If SW really has oil, I promise you...they will championing for separation because they are very greedy people...they don't like to share. Now, to test if SW has oil as they claim, let federal government stop all oil exploration, drilling and production in SS and SE and let SW oil feed the nation for only one month...just one month. Nigerians will be shocked to find out that the oil will not be up to a barrel.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know That Oil Exploration In Ondo And Lagos Can Sustain Us In 40yrs by mightyhazell: 5:31am On Jun 14, 2016
Buriful!

Time to gv ss oil a break.
Buhari shd now concentrate on exploring sw oil and sustaining the nation with it henceforth

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Oil Exploration In Ondo And Lagos Can Sustain Us In 40yrs by attackgat: 5:41am On Jun 14, 2016
Uduak2019:
I have said this a dozen times...there is no commercial quantity of oil in Lagos or Ondo. All these claims is to make ND think that them SW have oil too so that One Nigeria will continue. If SW really has oil, I promise you...they will championing for separation because they are very greedy people...they don't like to share. Now, to test if SW has oil as they claim, let federal government stop all oil exploration, drilling and production in SS and SE and let SW oil feed the nation for only one month...just one month. Nigerians will be shocked to find out that the oil will not be up to a barrel.

I don't really care who has Oil and who hasn't or in what quantity. What I maintain is that it is the God given right of the indigenous people of the land such as my fellow Igbos to decide if they want to continue being part of the colonial entity called Nigeria or not.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Oil Exploration In Ondo And Lagos Can Sustain Us In 40yrs by ibez007(m): 5:54am On Jun 14, 2016
stevnwigw:
see proof..
details shortly

OP, c'mon!.

Let see what you gat!!.
Re: Do You Know That Oil Exploration In Ondo And Lagos Can Sustain Us In 40yrs by smileyz16(m): 5:57am On Jun 14, 2016
Uduak2019:
i can decipher ur dumbness

5 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Oil Exploration In Ondo And Lagos Can Sustain Us In 40yrs by Caseless: 6:00am On Jun 14, 2016
The bitumen deposit in Ondo is second largest in the world with Canada having the first spot.

SW is rich and peaceful!

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Oil Exploration In Ondo And Lagos Can Sustain Us In 40yrs by Caseless: 6:02am On Jun 14, 2016
Uduak2019:
[s]I have said this a dozen times...there is no commercial quantity of oil in Lagos or Ondo. All these claims is to make ND think that them SW have oil too so that One Nigeria will continue. If SW really has oil, I promise you...they will championing for separation because they are very greedy people...they don't like to share. Now, to test if SW has oil as they claim, let federal government stop all oil exploration, drilling and production in SS and SE and let SW oil feed the nation for only one month...just one month. Nigerians will be shocked to find out that the oil will not be up to a barrel.[/s]
you sound uneducated!

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Oil Exploration In Ondo And Lagos Can Sustain Us In 40yrs by babdap: 6:16am On Jun 14, 2016
Thank you Niger Delta for sustaining our economy but why are you destroying your own very land because you want to ground Nigeria's Economy.
Re: Do You Know That Oil Exploration In Ondo And Lagos Can Sustain Us In 40yrs by emerged01(m): 6:22am On Jun 14, 2016
Caseless:
The bitumen deposit in Ondo is second largest in the world with Canada having the first spot.

SW is rich and peaceful!

I will always say it,SW has the potentials to be be a well developed nation. Proudly Yoruba!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Oil Exploration In Ondo And Lagos Can Sustain Us In 40yrs by sanandreas(m): 6:58am On Jun 14, 2016
southwest oil is like shale oil. Are you still hearing of American shale oil. Nigerians don't even know the reserve estimate. marginal oil fields in Niger-delta would even produce more. oil and gas Wells are still been discovered in Niger-delta. my community this year joined the league of oil producing communities. Gas is abundant as well. some Wells in Niger-delta have been producing for the past fifty years non stop every day
Re: Do You Know That Oil Exploration In Ondo And Lagos Can Sustain Us In 40yrs by Histrings08(m): 7:02am On Jun 14, 2016
I'd already told them that south-west will never suffer... We're d most educated, civilized nd now we're getting richer... Una neva see anything
Re: Do You Know That Oil Exploration In Ondo And Lagos Can Sustain Us In 40yrs by obailala(m): 7:03am On Jun 14, 2016
Uduak2019:
Isnt it just the SS oil that feeds the nation (at lease for now)?

SW claims to have oil, SE claims full ownership of SS oil, one apari from Jigawa the other day claimed bayelsa oil belongs to Jigawa; and the mumurity continues while the SS watches in amusement.

sanandreas:
southwest oil is like shale oil....
grin grin more like bitumen.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Oil Exploration In Ondo And Lagos Can Sustain Us In 40yrs by hundredhundred: 7:07am On Jun 14, 2016
[s]
Uduak2019:
[/s]

This shameless Anambra man claiming SS but was busted and disgraced, he had to change monikers cos of much disgrace. Stop attaching your red mud region with Oil, Ondo state produce more oil than all your red mud jew republic. You can never stand alone but joining your parasitic self with SS. Dont you have shame?

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Oil Exploration In Ondo And Lagos Can Sustain Us In 40yrs by SuperS1Panther: 7:09am On Jun 14, 2016
Uduak2019:

Who "created" you like this? Definitely not God.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Oil Exploration In Ondo And Lagos Can Sustain Us In 40yrs by chiefobdk(m): 8:51am On Jun 14, 2016
obailala:
Isnt it just the SS oil that feeds the nation (at lease for now)?

SW claims to have oil, SE claims full ownership of SS oil, one apari from Jigawa the other day claimed bayelsa oil belongs to Jigawa; and the mumurity continues while the SS watches in amusement.

grin grin more like bitumen.. cheesy

all i am asking is just one instance whr se claimed ss oil..
Re: Do You Know That Oil Exploration In Ondo And Lagos Can Sustain Us In 40yrs by galaxy4rep(m): 8:56am On Jun 14, 2016
better!
Re: Do You Know That Oil Exploration In Ondo And Lagos Can Sustain Us In 40yrs by DoyenExchange: 9:19am On Jun 14, 2016
It is good to know. After oil is gone, what's next?!
Re: Do You Know That Oil Exploration In Ondo And Lagos Can Sustain Us In 40yrs by KINGwax007(m): 9:51am On Jun 14, 2016
Uduak2019:
you guys are totally dense and foolish. Chai... I never knew you guys are this empty upstairs. grin grin

Did u even knw that oil exploration in ondo has been the fifth largest producer in Nigeria and produces five times more than most states? Did u even knw that it is the same well that dangotte will be connected to?

Did u knw that offshore exploration in Lagos or chad will last for decades to come?

Did u even knw that Dubai only had oil for 25yrs?

Dunces everywhere!!!!

Abeg no quote or engage me in factless arguments o

Re: Do You Know That Oil Exploration In Ondo And Lagos Can Sustain Us In 40yrs by obailala(m): 10:09am On Jun 14, 2016
chiefobdk:

all i am asking is just one instance whr se claimed ss oil..
Go back and re-read the comment (by the troll Uduak) which I quoted; also do well to check his other posts.

(1) (Reply)

Eight Years After Creation, Niger Delta Ministry Completes first project. Usani / Exclusive: Letter Between Dg Of Dss And Njc. / Petroleum Minister Kachikwu Writes Buhari; Accuses NNPC GMD Baru Of Illegalities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.