Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? (48808 Views)

Osinbajo Extends 2017 N-Power Application | N-Power Device Delivery To Commence / How Can I Cancel My N Power Application / N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by uchwar1: 9:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
You have HND sorry bro! Try direct entry
mmmm
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by janengozi(f): 9:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Do u know Bsc Third Class or Pass is better than HND Upper Credit? During Police recruitment HND were Inspectors, Bsc were ASP. A police inspector earns 98k while a police ASP earns 121k

And how much do you earn with your Bsc?
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Seeeeeeee: 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
uchwar1:
pls get a life!
LOL SORRY!
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by janengozi(f): 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Do u know Bsc Third Class or Pass is better than HND Upper Credit? During Police recruitment HND were Inspectors, Bsc were ASP. A police inspector earns 98k while a police ASP earns 121k

you still can't compete with HND lower or pass holder.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Seeeeeeee: 9:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
janengozi:

am not hating on HND but the Federal Government should show respect to Bsc holder through programmes like the NYSC, NPOWER AND OTHERS, When you start work in the federal, state or companies you will know that HND HOLDERS AND BSC ARE NOT PAID THE SAME SALARY.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Seeeeeeee: 9:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
janengozi:

you still can't compete with HND lower or pass holder.
Hahahahahaha comparisim between HND AND BSC is like comparing a Medical doctor and a native doctor!
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by uchwar1: 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
LOL SORRY!
thank you
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Billionsmith: 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
princeofpeace22:
I can apply for you for free fast just send me your details wink

please can u help me apply. I will send my details to u via watsap. this is my number 07039253320
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Oluwaseyi456(m): 10:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
Successful, I got d message on Sunday evening
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Oluwaseyi456(m): 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
Call me tonight for help08033251258 or on watsapp
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Hahahahahaha comparisim between HND AND BSC is like comparing a Medical doctor and a native doctor!
do yu know you are wicked? grin

1 Like

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Gheritage(m): 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
Yseone:
successfully applied since Monday.
boss me...how far? what's d reply u got after ur Application? I'm not sure of my application if it's successful or not cos everything went off at d last stage
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
princeofpeace22:
I applied for more than 500 people at my computer center smiley on Monday and Tuesday

N-power ,sai baba
Its a Fat LIE. Argue with ur network. tongue

1 Like

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Seeeeeeee: 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
[quote aauthor=Chuvin22 post=46579909] do yu know you are wicked? grin[/quote] That's how it is when someone get's HND he/she needs to get further qualitative training before he/she would be awarded with a Bsc.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by poketoholo01(m): 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
I registered and got congratulatory message since Monday, am now waiting for their "test" which should be sent to me via my email within 7 days. Naija hard bt we are harder...

1 Like

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by tycoon3(m): 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
stresslesslly applied since monday night....try it around 1am...success.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Omonoba1: 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
You will not understand me now when you grow up you will understand beta.
alright old man....
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Gheritage(m): 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
femolala001:
I reached stage 5 which is d lsst stage.. I clicked submit and waited 4 so long but no response... No confirmation message till nw..
Samething happened to me at d last stage when I was registering yesterday but I've two mail...but I'm not sure if the application is successful or not... anybody that have successfully applied should let us know the final result and what's d content of ur mail received. Thanks
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Gheritage(m): 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
poketoholo01:
I registered and got congratulatory message since Monday, am now waiting for their "test" which should be sent to me via my email within 7 days. Naija hard bt we are harder...
that means my application has been successful...I received d mail to wait for d test within 7days also
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Oluwaseyi456(m): 11:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
After finishing ur 5steps u will receive a congratulation message on ur Emil;which should be:CONGRATULATIONS .
Your Account
Hello: ur username
Welcome to NPower
These are your account details.
Username+++++++++++
Password: the password you chose on ur registration. Call me for help or add me in watsapp:08033251258

1 Like

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Cipha(m): 11:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
Been trying to even register for the past 2 hours..no show
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Mopolchi: 11:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
Oluwaseyi456:
After finishing ur 5steps u will receive a congratulation message on ur Emil;which should be:CONGRATULATIONS .
Your Account
Hello: ur username
Welcome to NPower
These are your account details.
Username+++++++++++
Password: the password you chose on ur registration. Call me for help or add me in watsapp:08033251258
No unique reference number? I got one when I applied.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by poketoholo01(m): 11:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
Gheritage:
that means my application has been successful...I received d mail to wait for d test within 7days also

Yes! Congratulations

1 Like

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
Martins301:

Have you gotten any mail from them since Sunday?
I hav gotten emails from them
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by venus4cupid: 11:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
The admin of this NPOWER abi N-Nonsense site should do something about all this dilly-dally.
why is the site so slow than even a snail?
i cant login even after managing to create an account, why?
i do not receive an acknowledgement after tedious task of managing to submit my application, why?
i cant even edit my account even when i have my correct username and password, why?

this is a national embarrassment after expecting so much from this site yet it offers so little and impossible and so much difficulties in registering.
cant Nigerians create and manage a simple website?
what whould be of google, facebook, wikipedia and other sites that harbor millions of visitors and traffics per second/minute?
this is a much anticipated website that would cater for the penurious and poor masses.
you should have test launch and checkmate every loop-hole before commencement of the registration.
please fix this site.

4 Likes

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Mopolchi: 11:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
Venus4cupid na you be the second person for these your pictures. Sorry for the mishaps. Continue to try, you may be lucky to get the site working perfectly well for you.
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by poseidonsaiz(m): 11:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
princeofpeace22:
ask Google smiley

Really? U knw ow stale that was? undecided
Mofo
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Timblaze(m): 11:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
unable to apply. only registered. since on sunday.. i hv been tryin cool
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Nafizzey(m): 12:20am On Jun 15, 2016
Timblaze:
same here. site not accessible
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 15, 2016
Bigmillz:
I hav gotten emails from them

Na wa o. Haven't gotten even one
Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 15, 2016
Timblaze:
the site is accessible now cool I have registered 5 people already now.

Re: N-Power Application: Have You Been Able To Apply? by eddyjasper: 2:20am On Jun 15, 2016
princeofpeace22:
the site is accessible now cool I have registered 5 people already now.
shooOooo!!! Bros? Jus na jus na...... But how my own no still dey go na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Is Recruiting / Job Adverts: Nigerians Blast The Guardian Newspaper / 5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.