Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls (33397 Views)

Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her / I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by justjify(m): 1:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
bitchcrafts:
The Special Advisers Association of Nairaland are landing! Let's seee what d self-acclaimed relationsh.!ts experts have for us on this matter op just pulled out of her glorious arse... Watching...
Behold the SAAN ! They have landed

1 Like

Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by hopara1(m): 1:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ouch! human nature.sometimes i wonder how confusing this great thing called LOVE turns normal to abnormal.wait a little longer 4 him or leave cus love is a burden!
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Brightgem(f): 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
Obeenah:
Babe. You say you stay with a cheating guy because of what you have been through?

Well you seem satisfied to get married and not complain about your man's philandering ways. Good thing you know this fact ahead of time. I'm sure you won't mind having several wives come after you in marriage?

Brova help me ask her o. Just dnt knw what the hell she saying. what have they been through that I new? she will see the one more than several wives. You see fire and exit door yet u say u must burn, better leave dat "what we have passed through" before u get one STd we girls can b really dumb.

1 Like

Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by nkemdave(m): 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
can u pls tell me who he got ur pin from?
If u dnt know, then u should be careful and ask next tym.
Above all, Dnt throw judgement based on wat u feel rather act on wat u see, So that what happened today will neva affect ur 2moro
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by dave247(m): 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
We were suppose to meet last week but he suddenly text me and told me about a meeting he was to attend so I accused him going to see other girls and not the said meeting.
I told him my mind,how I felt he is a womaniser,i said many things but I never insulted him,i later called and apologise even when I know he might have been with another girl that weekend....i have been begging this guy since Friday,he said he had heard bit he refused to ping or call me
I'm not exaggerating but I get admires everyday..i have someone seeking for my hand in marriage,a very comfortable person.

Firstly, you shouldn't have talked about him seeing another girl... He is running far, and please try calling one more time and hear from him, but it no good reason for not calling, just bounce..... Fight that feelings with him and move on.
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by amedualiyu(m): 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
You shouldn`t have concluded when you don`t have evidence. You might have wrongly accused him. My advise is simple. Try and get in touch with him before your final conclusion. Thank you
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Laredojohn(m): 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
tushgirl:
Good day all,
I met a guy around February,initailly someone gave him my bbm pin so we were chatting but I wasn't into him then(because I haven't seen him then),i would always ignore him or reply sometimes....i. Began to feel something for him toward April ending so the chat and calls were regular...we started dating and the relationship was going on smoothly,we met and I fell in love immediately...my feelings for him was so strong,i told him him I felt and he told me same too.

We were suppose to meet last week but he suddenly text me and told me about a meeting he was to attend so I accused him going to see other girls and not the said meeting.
I told him my mind,how I felt he is a womaniser,i said many things but I never insulted him,i later called and apologise even when I know he might have been with another girl that weekend....i have been begging this guy since Friday,he said he had heard bit he refused to ping or call me
I'm not exaggerating but I get admires everyday..i have someone seeking for my hand in marriage,a very comfortable person.

Nb:This guy don't have much,but I still don't c care.

Pls talk sense into my head,insult me,i want to forget about him totally.

Mods help a sister out

'i said many things but I never insulted him' you later apologized for what if i may ask ,the alot you have said is equal to insults , you do not have to call him a stupid guy to show u insulted him, your feelings just starting , he might feel this his is having issues already at things you have no facts to back up , but mere imaginations , you have trust issues already and that the basis of all relationships , even if you still go with the other person who you claim is ok, you will still do same, kindly always try to trust who you want to date and always accept what they tell you , always have your facts before you claim they are lies ....

1 Like

Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Cutepeculiar(m): 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
I'm new here!!
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by phemolala07(m): 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
virginboy1:

Well if you truly really willingly loves him, go to his house, apologise like a good woman, if he still frowns face,hug him,if he still frowns face ,kiss him,but he if remans stubborn and still remains adamant in the frowning of face.Go down and

Give him a head, I swear him brain go wake up with laughter. grin

"Runs out of thread"
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by phemolala07(m): 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
virginboy1:

Well if you truly really willingly loves him, go to his house, apologise like a good woman, if he still frowns face,hug him,if he still frowns face ,kiss him,but he if remans stubborn and still remains adamant in the frowning of face.Go down and

Give him a head, I swear him brain go wake up with laughter. grin

Lolz....ur advice is hilarious

"Runs out of thread"
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by kally90(f): 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
megrimor:
Someone gave him your bbm pin, then you started feeling something for him in April, someone you haven't seen yet. Why not tell us that "You started feeling something for him when he started patronizing your bank accounts and your phones with recharge cards". E-love comes from bank alerts and recharge cards. That's what you fell in love with. Next post please(NOTE: make it a sensible one)
This your comment made me laugh out loud.
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
tushgirl:
Good day all,
I met a guy around February,initailly someone gave him my bbm pin so we were chatting but I wasn't into him then(because I haven't seen him then),i would always ignore him or reply sometimes....i. Began to feel something for him toward April ending so the chat and calls were regular...we started dating and the relationship was going on smoothly,we met and I fell in love immediately...my feelings for him was so strong,i told him him I felt and he told me same too.

Mods help a sister out

Come and suck my dick, it'll help you forget him... Permanently grin
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Elebiju: 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
You don't deserve that guy at all, my ex was jumpy like you too and i hate that feeling of insecurity when I'm trying my best to be the perfect man for my woman, your type will probably nag a man to his death.. If you like move on I don't care but all I know is that the guy deserves a woman who will never doubt his faithfulness.
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by berndodlion(m): 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
You don't have any problem. You should engage yourself in something productive
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
tushgirl:
Good day all,

Mods help a sister out

recall this post by u........

Am I Wrong by tushgirl (f ): 9:58am On Apr 10
Pls I just need to share this and seek you guys opinions.
I have been friends with this guy(mutual friend)for a very long time.He helps me with a lot and I tell him all my secret,we are very close cause he is like a big bro to me.
Recently,he started having problems in his relationship and broke up with his girlfriend.
He then told me"he loved me" and ask me out,that he wanted to tell me since but he has been to shy to admit.
I didn't give him a specific answer that day,i told him to give me time but I won't lie...immediately he said those words every feeling of friendship likeness I had for him disappeared,he irritates me now.
Yesterday I called him and told him my mind saying I wasn't interested but this guy broke down in tears begging me to reconsider him.
I'm confused
Advice pls...

karma or karma....u made sme1....now sme1 is nt only making u cry but making u go crazy BT he has got hold of kitty kat already.....##no advice for u###
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
tushgirl:
Good day all,

Mods help a sister out

recall this post by u........

Am I Wrong by tushgirl (f ): 9:58am On Apr 10
Pls I just need to share this and seek you guys opinions.
I have been friends with this guy(mutual friend)for a very long time.He helps me with a lot and I tell him all my secret,we are very close cause he is like a big bro to me.
Recently,he started having problems in his relationship and broke up with his girlfriend.
He then told me"he loved me" and ask me out,that he wanted to tell me since but he has been to shy to admit.
I didn't give him a specific answer that day,i told him to give me time but I won't lie...immediately he said those words every feeling of friendship likeness I had for him disappeared,he irritates me now.
Yesterday I called him and told him my mind saying I wasn't interested but this guy broke down in tears begging me to reconsider him.
I'm confused
Advice pls...

karma or karma....u made sme1 cry....now sme1 is nt only making u cry but making u go crazy because he has got hold of ur kitty kat already.....##no advice for u###

naijaboy...rmemba this gal
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by virginboy1(m): 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
Odunharry:

Lol... Nice one... wanted to reply Her before..
Imagine saying their womanly instinct is correct and Guys are mostly players..

make we sit down dey look.
grin

No mind her.
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by karbridals(f): 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
U were childish, u both were meant to see and then something came up and he told you he wouldn't be able to make it so u decided he was going to see another girl and even said horrible things to him...all because of what?u though he went to see another girl... But did u also think that it could be possible he went for a business meeting or something very important.

If u are so sure he is into women a lot and ur mind tells u that there is something that is not just right about him u move on.. Try to know the guy that wants to marry u and if u feel u don't love him then look for someone else.

U are just knowing and u are already shaking this much?slow down.
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by funshow247(m): 2:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
I suspect an incomplete report... Probably it's beyond that. Tell us the rest..
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by sweetcocoa(f): 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
MadCow1:

Dont be sorry biko.. angry

Remember what I told you before.. If your Boo ever messes up, call me immediately. I will be your New Boo in a heartbeat. grin kiss kiss
Lol, no wahala.

I'll keep that in mind. kiss kiss
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by JoNach: 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
He doesn't love you but he"l back pretending he loves you to try and finish the job since he has noticed you Have feelings for him, your suspicious action has given him opportunity to act like he's angry with you and use that quarreling to see another girl his working on. Trust me, he'l be back , but please be with the one that has asked for your hand in marriage , you will love him more gradually, #aplayersperspective
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by tushgirl(f): 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
JoNach:
He doesn't love you but he"l back pretending he loves you to try and finish the job since he has noticed you Have feelings for him, your suspicious action has given him opportunity to act like he's angry with you and use that quarreling to see another girl his working on. Trust me, he'l be back , but please be with the one that has asked for your hand in marriage , you will love him more gradually, #aplayersperspective
Hmmm.thanks so much
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by ZionBee: 4:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
Not sure i totally fancy he way you both met, but if u r with someone and he is unable to make a meeting or a date why would you assume he is going to meet another girl? Could it be inferiority complex on ur part? Or lack of trust - because of his actions or because u are likely to do same? Well my point is- u accusing him is totally wrong- unless ofcourse u r very sure that it is true and ofourse in that case there are a million ways to handle it.

Seeing what has happened, if he truly cares about you, and u mean much to him, he wouldn't out rightly not ping or call you. So i suggest u get a hold of yourself, and give him some good space. You r a lady, u have apologized, if he is not coming around, then let him go

May i also add, pls be careful -am referring to you meeting people online and dating!
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by ALLU: 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
tushgirl:
Good day all,

Mods help a sister out

Sweetie, please find something tangible to do with your time. Don't u got any dreams? Aspirations? There are so many things you could be doing instead of wasting brainpower and time on issues like this. If you focus on yourself and be the best version of you that is possible, the best people will be attracted to you. Good luck.
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Olasco93: 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
megrimor
I love your signature bro. It's so on point...
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
femi4:
Send your pix to me immediately. I want to verify something
Lol.Perv!
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
tushgirl:
Good day all,

Mods help a sister out

You were insecure(which shows that you actually love him) ,then you lashed out at him, the thing here is that most guys find it difficult to forgive when you lash out at them,they find it disrespectful m Your guy is just like one of my ex. Give him some space, he will come around.
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by NosaHenry(m): 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
Next time when you want us to advise you, display your pix so we can see your package and know what to tell you. Just maybe he lost interest when he sees you in person. Probably he has collected his share and need to move on to the next side chick. Absolve your loss.

1 Like

Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by badostic: 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
What a real man hates most is for you to accuse him wrongfully, why did you assumed he was with another girl, calling him a womanizer, he has not marry you and you are acting this way, what about if he marries you, life will be hell for him. You got to change.
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by dayosweetness(m): 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
before i give u my own advice, just a simple question..have you fucqk your selves??
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Sammyblaq(m): 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
Feeling is not fact.
Tushgirl guide urself with this lines He could still be angry, so fall back & give him a bit of space. The ball is now on his court. You sound like the impulsive type that reacts based on feelings rather than facts. Always remember that feelings (your suspicions) aren't facts. So don't be surprised when people take offence at being accused of things that you've made up in your mind & decided they were true, when in fact they're a figment of your tortured mind. You're in the wrong here, so take a nibble at humble pie & wait it out.
#Copied.
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by slapacha: 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
tushgirl:
Good day all,

Mods help a sister out

Has He bleep u? Talk true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent / Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever / Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.