Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Soldiers Invade Ijaw Community In Delta State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Invade Ijaw Community In Delta State (22250 Views)

Militants Kill 4 Soldiers In Ekeremor, Bayelsa; Soldiers Invade Community / Soldiers Invade Polling Units In Ondo, Shooting Sporadically Into The Air / Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Invade Ijaw Community In Delta State by Elsuperior(m): 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
Even though am not in support of PMB,this militancy is becoming too excessive and childish...how many groups have they formed just within a couple of months...it might just get outta hand
Re: Soldiers Invade Ijaw Community In Delta State by shamecurls(m): 4:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
[size=18pt]God bless The Nigerian Army

God bless The Nigerian Navy
[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Invade Ijaw Community In Delta State by Princedapace(m): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
blackpanda:

You are ipad. You dont have any crude anything. Go sleep biko

The Niger Delta, as now defined officially by the Nigerian government, extends over about 70,000 km2 (27,000 sq mi) and makes up 7.5% of Nigeria's land mass. Historically and cartographically, it consists of present-day Bayelsa, Delta, and Rivers States. In 2000, however, Obasanjo's regime included Abia, Akwa-Ibom, Cross River State, Edo, Imo and Ondo States in the region. Some 31 million people[2] of more than 40 ethnic groups including the Bini, Efik, Esan, Ibibio, Igbo, Annang, Oron, Ijaw, Itsekiri, Yoruba, Isoko, Urhobo, Ukwuani, Kalabari and Ogoni, are among the inhabitants of the political Niger Delta, speaking about 250 different dialects.

The Niger Delta, and the "South South Zone", which includes Akwa Ibom State, Bayelsa State, Cross River State, Delta State, Edo State and Rivers State are two different entities. While the Niger Delta is the oil-producing region the Nigerian South South is a geo-political zone.
source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niger_Delta
Re: Soldiers Invade Ijaw Community In Delta State by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
kozmokaz:

any attack on the militants is an attack in the south !!

kozmokaz ::::2016

modified:

it really baffles me when some niggurs come online and be making mouth that Lagos state gat oil ..ondo state gat oil ...yet just the bombing if few pipelines and oil wells in delta state alone halved Nigeria oil out put!!

imagine what will happen if same bombings is replicated in Rivers state , abia state. IMO state akwa ibom and cross river ... ...

Nigeria govt can lie fr Africa !

Point of correction.

Cross River has no oil.

or have you found one?
Re: Soldiers Invade Ijaw Community In Delta State by godswilld10(m): 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
SSkillzzz:
keep bombing n destroying pipelines oo...later they will start to complain they don't hv land to farm n water to drink n fish...mumu people
shut ur mouth if u don't have anything to say, u bloody northerner in sheep clothes
Re: Soldiers Invade Ijaw Community In Delta State by Georgewealth: 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
They call these ones thieves, what about politicians who destroyed this country? Who have been stealing money to overseas what will they call those ones? They want to fight NDA, all Nigeria leaders are worse than these people you called terrorists, these people are tired of listening and waiting for the country to dealt with corrupted leaders, they couldn't wait hunger the leaders don't care about the citizens of this country, they now raised weapons to fight maybe the federal government would learn from this. A dying nation, starving, a country where youths are jobless where corrupted and childishly old men ruled the youth, where real thieves cannot be punished where there is no truth again,
Re: Soldiers Invade Ijaw Community In Delta State by Kenechi1: 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
They arrested innocent civilians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Invade Ijaw Community In Delta State by QuotaSystem: 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
quid:

If the Senate did not give approval for this invasion (and others), then PMB can be impeached for gross misconduct

Lmao.

Go read up on the powers of the Commander in chief.
Re: Soldiers Invade Ijaw Community In Delta State by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
So that means the Federal Government has no principles on their actions or they are being deceptive with their utterances, when those guys will switch to their own strategy they will claim they have room for dialogue; now you see why the Federal Government deserves no pitty? They will be the one to spark the fire with their initial gra gra and when its done on them that they are learners they start shouting for dialogue; how can they after declaring seize fire still send troops there for what. Lack of principles is also an infection that requires even more attention than that of the ear.
Re: Soldiers Invade Ijaw Community In Delta State by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Lmao.

Go read up on the powers of the Commander in chief.
Wait until the impeachment proceedings begin, this power-drunkeness will magically disappear

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Ijaw Community In Delta State by QuotaSystem: 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
quid:

Wait until the impeachment proceedings begin, this power-drunkeness will magically disappear

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Ijaw Community In Delta State by kozmokaz(m): 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
blackpanda:

You delight in making noise and issuing empty useless threats. As if u are not in the same nigeria. Are u not suffering the same hardship with everybody Its only a person whos less than smart that will cut off their nose to spite their face
. chill bro...

at least the situation (suffering )
was created so ppl like you will truly know the truth which will eventually set u free!!

Lagos and ondo gat no oil!!
we feed u guys!
Re: Soldiers Invade Ijaw Community In Delta State by hardbody: 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
I wanted to type something in my mind but the mods said and i quote

"If we see or hear FIM, you go hear WEEN"

Na so my liver fail me and my preek shrink.

Dia is God u oooo
Re: Soldiers Invade Ijaw Community In Delta State by ldpele(m): 7:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
blackpanda:

You delight in making noise and issuing empty useless threats. As if u are not in the same nigeria. Are u not suffering the same hardship with everybody Its only a person whos less than smart that will cut off their nose to spite their face
see mumu, no b empty threat anything, if I dey lie, ask dullard. beside, who told u we are nigerians. #zombies.
Re: Soldiers Invade Ijaw Community In Delta State by ldpele(m): 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Point of correction.

Cross River has no oil.

or have you found one?
u are very wrong, I did my IT @addax pet. @cross river state.
Re: Soldiers Invade Ijaw Community In Delta State by SSkillzzz(m): 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
godswilld10:

shut ur mouth if u don't have anything to say, u bloody northerner in sheep clothes
yu useless PIG POO eater...yu idiot... muthafuckah be behind the screens while his stupid southern brothers are in d creeks blowing shit up...idiot..why not go join em fools and let the Nigerian army put a bullet in y'all asses..Bleep out my mention.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Ijaw Community In Delta State by mindtricks: 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
DeltaOil:
Buhari is quick to descend on us the Niger Delta and our South-Eastern Brothers.
But will not lift a finger over the mobile section of Boko Haram, namely the Fulani Herdsmen.

Even going as far as saying that they cannot stop the Fulani Herdsmen, because of ECOWAS.
When the Fulani Herdsmen are supposed to the Libyans.
But Libya is not part of West Africa.

So Buhari stop murdering the South-SOuth & South-East People!
if you can't stop the fulanin herdsmen resign for Osinbanjo, he is better.

Whatever, nothing can be done by government on the marauding Killer Herdsmen.
Those whom the herdsmen have killed are obviously expendable and the loss of lives to them is a loss Buhari's govt is very ready to accept without bothering.
Re: Soldiers Invade Ijaw Community In Delta State by wealth123: 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
I think you must either be sick or high on some Ijaw weed. Where were you and your family members when this Buhari man contested and won the votes of more than 20 million Nigerians? He did not impose himself on Nigerians, he was duly elected. So start praying for him to perform or shut your mouth tight till 2019.

Bubu4Sea:
What type of incompetency are Nigerians being punished with?
GO after the Fulani Herdsmen & Boko Haram, NO.

It us that just want what is ours that you invade.

TOTALLY INCOMPETENT MAN

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Ijaw Community In Delta State by kesflex(m): 11:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
very good at arrestin d innocent ones yeye!
Re: Soldiers Invade Ijaw Community In Delta State by kikayboss(m): 11:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
i be ND boy but i no support dem at all....they've destroyed their land and they tryna blame govt....kwontinu ooo if i not based in ND is feeling it i wonder what you guys over there are passing through... they claim to be fighting for their people instead they keep stealing fuel causing oil spillage and rendering farmlands useless....

smh for them lazy ijaw boys....let tompolo and co. keep using your dim brains to feel their pockets...

i can't forget what ijaw bois made us pass through here in ikorodu..... they were robbing people in broad day light without masks self......

ijaw boys murdered 9DSS officers ...thanks to the NIGERIAN ARMY..........yes the NIGERIAN ARMY....they saved us from dem...and the soldiers are still around oooo ijaw boys don dey kidnap.....

y can't ijaw boys be lyk dem Igbo business minded dudes..or the Yoruba boys with pure hustled to make ends meet.....instead if you hear that they stole,killed or kidnapped someone na ijaw boys you go hear......

craze dey lyk ijaw boys......na so dem just waste the owner of allonze hotel lyk DAT........na waaaaaa oooo....thank GOD say i be delta-igbo ,i won't lyk to be associated with craze ooooo...
Re: Soldiers Invade Ijaw Community In Delta State by bobbybash(m): 11:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
kozmokaz:

any attack on the militants is an attack in the south !!

kozmokaz ::::2016

modified:

it really baffles me when some niggurs come online and be making mouth that Lagos state gat oil ..ondo state gat oil ...yet just the bombing if few pipelines and oil wells in delta state alone halved Nigeria oil out put!!

imagine what will happen if same bombings is replicated in Rivers state , abia state. IMO state akwa ibom and cross river ... ...

Nigeria govt can lie fr Africa !

The oil in the southwest is not been explored yet. Though it has been determined to be of commercial volume.
Re: Soldiers Invade Ijaw Community In Delta State by godswilld10(m): 12:36am On Jun 16, 2016
SSkillzzz:
yu useless PIG POO eater...yu idiot... muthafuckah be behind the screens while his stupid southern brothers are in d creeks blowing shit up...idiot..why not go join em fools and let the Nigerian army put a bullet in y'all asses..Bleep out my mention.
a fool is always a fool
Re: Soldiers Invade Ijaw Community In Delta State by owanedo: 12:38am On Jun 16, 2016
Akpan107:
We will not surrender our crude oil to the false song of one Nigeria.
do you know how oil money is being spent in Nigeria? our oil ko , our oil ni.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Ijaw Community In Delta State by 8BitGee(m): 2:13am On Jun 16, 2016
"Invaded" what a silly way to put it. And there's nothing "unlawful" here. The soldiers, some of Niger Delta origin, are only doing their jobs which has constitutional backings.
Re: Soldiers Invade Ijaw Community In Delta State by belloabdulrazaq(m): 5:39am On Jun 16, 2016
SSkillzzz:
keep bombing n destroying pipelines oo...later they will start to complain they don't hv land to farm n water to drink n fish...mumu people
No mind them
Re: Soldiers Invade Ijaw Community In Delta State by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:04am On Jun 16, 2016
ldpele:
u are very wrong, I did my IT @addax pet. @cross river state.

Location?
Re: Soldiers Invade Ijaw Community In Delta State by SSkillzzz(m): 8:21am On Jun 16, 2016
godswilld10:

a fool is always a fool
Bleep out my mention you dick sucking CUNT looking like an slowpoke..just watch your back bitch nigga cos the army might be behind you tryna put a 9mm in yo ass..
Re: Soldiers Invade Ijaw Community In Delta State by kozmokaz(m): 8:22am On Jun 16, 2016
bobbybash:

The oil in the southwest is not been explored yet. Though it has been determined to be of commercial volume.

same way oil has been discovered in lake chad right?

men cool down and reason am nah bro... the govt have been lying to us all
Re: Soldiers Invade Ijaw Community In Delta State by Akpan107(m): 10:29am On Jun 16, 2016
blackpanda:

You are ipad. You dont have any crude anything. Go sleep biko
Am from Akwa Ibom State, but affiliated to ipab.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Visits President Muhammadu Buhari. / Why We Set Aside N4.9billion For Aso Rock Electrical Maintenance - DG Budget / BREAKING: Buhari Finally Departs Nigeria For New York (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.