Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

She Is Married And Still Needs Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Married And Still Needs Me. (2482 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Married And Still Needs Me. by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 27, 2006
My former Girlfriend is married with  a child, She still wants me to sleep with her, by always calling me and coming to my house late at night.
Re: She Is Married And Still Needs Me. by whitelexi(m): 10:43am On Nov 27, 2006
Girls marry for different reasons nowadays, sexual satisfaction, to a nigerian girl, is not always the priority on the list, Money and comfort is more like it grin
But my advice is to stay away all the same cos it will turn u in a direction that only leads to doom. She's made her choice and thats it, u need to start thinking of your own choice and not her right now. All u can be to her is a friend - with her husband's permission grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Married And Still Needs Me. by woleprof(m): 11:00am On Nov 27, 2006
come off it man if you have your life to live. Life is all about choice she has made hers so be it.

Now she's another man's wife any sexual advance you had towards her should be abolished without options.
Re: She Is Married And Still Needs Me. by harvey(m): 11:34am On Nov 27, 2006
i agree with ya both.stay clear off someones wife even though she is making sexual advances.cos if u try it,u are doomed.
Re: She Is Married And Still Needs Me. by naijacutee(f): 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2006
She doesn't 'need' you, trust me.
Re: She Is Married And Still Needs Me. by harvey(m): 7:44pm On Nov 27, 2006
u may be right there u know.maybe this guys wants that to happen and he just concludes.one cant tell.
Re: She Is Married And Still Needs Me. by Coco29(f): 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2006
fynewaka:

My former Girlfriend is married with a child, She still wants me to sleep with her, by always calling me and coming to my house late at night.

how does coming to yr house and phoning you exactly say she wants to sleep with you
Re: She Is Married And Still Needs Me. by harvey(m): 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2006
ask me oh.he is building that up in his imagination and he wants it.
Re: She Is Married And Still Needs Me. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2006
late at night?
Re: She Is Married And Still Needs Me. by Coco29(f): 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2006
so if i visit a male friend late at night that means i want to sleep with him undecided
Re: She Is Married And Still Needs Me. by harvey(m): 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2006
dont mind him,he wants her though she is married
Re: She Is Married And Still Needs Me. by Coco29(f): 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2006
harvey:

don't mind him,he wants her though she is married

hi harvey

fynewaka:

late at night?
now suga talk to coco u still love her don't you wink
Re: She Is Married And Still Needs Me. by harvey(m): 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2006
just let him dream on.he sould look for single ladies not married onvce,except he wants thunder bolt(magun) grin
Re: She Is Married And Still Needs Me. by Coco29(f): 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2006
harvey:

just let him dream on.he sould look for single ladies not married onvce,except he wants thunder bolt(magun) grin

say what
Re: She Is Married And Still Needs Me. by Eurphoria(f): 4:21am On Nov 28, 2006
ALRITE COCO smiley

@topic , she still wants him, why would a married woman go to her exs house late at nite? please her husband is not up to it i guess, son get busy cheesy
Re: She Is Married And Still Needs Me. by khuna(f): 9:15am On Nov 28, 2006
see she does'nt love and need you i can assure you of that all she is trying to prove is that she can have you anytime she feels like it. so dude better show her you are a man and not a puppy to twist as she wishes, and to do that make choices that do not include her, or even if she is included make sure you are the winner and she is the loser
Re: She Is Married And Still Needs Me. by Bolarge(m): 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2006
@Topic
"Palaver u dey find. . .
Palaver u go get O. . ." grin
                                 -Abami Eda/Fela Anikulapo-Kuti
Re: She Is Married And Still Needs Me. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2006
Am a player, when I say a woman needs me, I know what am saying and thats no fiction of my immagination, a married woman seeing me late at night without her husband's express approval, telling me she made a mistake by marrying her husband and the likes, so I know what she is driving at. Mine you, the flesh has a limit of sexual resistance!
Re: She Is Married And Still Needs Me. by harvey(m): 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2006
Player.good for u.dont pay someones wife so u wont land urself under the influence of thunderbolt oh.magun grin grin
Re: She Is Married And Still Needs Me. by Coco29(f): 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2006
Eurphoria:

ALRITE COCO smiley

kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss hi ya self sweet thing LONG TIME NO CHAT cheesy

fynewaka:

Am a player, when I say a woman needs me, I know what am saying and thats no fiction of my immagination, a married woman seeing me late at night without her husband's express approval, telling me she made a mistake by marrying her husband and the likes, so I know what she is driving at. Mine you, the flesh has a limit of sexual resistance!

HONEY  have you consider the fact that she just want to talk  shocked
Re: She Is Married And Still Needs Me. by woleprof(m): 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2006
fynewaka:

You are on your own (OYO)
Re: She Is Married And Still Needs Me. by Eurphoria(f): 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2006
****very long hissssssssssssssssssss**** mister player, so why are you here telling us about it? if you are a player go do what players do, they certainly dont come telling us about some girl who wants them, instead you come tell us when you done banging her(for those that care to know that is) Heck why am i still on this thread so long playa
Re: She Is Married And Still Needs Me. by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2006
@FYNEWAKA
its okay you can continue sleeping with her,till you get your head smashed grin grin grin
Re: She Is Married And Still Needs Me. by Busta(f): 1:04am On Dec 01, 2006
if u like ursef and love ursef, u'll go so far away from her as u possibly can.

avoid her.
Re: She Is Married And Still Needs Me. by DaJunta(m): 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2006
khuna:

see she does'nt love and need you i can assure you of that all she is trying to prove is that she can have you anytime she feels like it. so dude better show her you are a man and not a puppy to twist as she wishes, and to do that make choices that do not include her, or even if she is included make sure you are the winner and she is the loser

OH THERE IS A POINT HERE, BETTER STAND YOUR GOUND AS SHE IS NO LONGER 4 U. IF U DARE TRY IT, U WILL DEFINATELY FIND OUT THAT KILLING YOURSELF.

INFACT WHAT DOES SHE HAVE THAT U CANT GET ELSEWHERE? THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE OUT THERE 4 U, SOMEONE EVEN BETTER. SO KEEP FISHING cool cool cool

I ONCE HAD SUCH AN EXPERIENCE BUT IF U STAND UP AND SAY NO, SHE WILL DEFINATELY RESPECT U FOR THAT AND EVEN ADMIRE U MORE.

SAFE BRO
Re: She Is Married And Still Needs Me. by BigSis(f): 2:08am On Dec 06, 2006
She stills loves you.  You are going to have to break it off. If you are still messing with her, she knows you still have the urge for her, and it will be hard for your to resist. I know that once I am over a man, he can beg, butt, booty necked all day lone, ain't nothing happening. But if I am still into him, it want take much for us to be panting in each other's face.
Re: She Is Married And Still Needs Me. by BlackMamba(m): 5:55am On Dec 06, 2006
If she presents her p*ssy, f*ck her, damn it! And be ready to face the consequences as a man.
Re: She Is Married And Still Needs Me. by Eurphoria(f): 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2006
Insert Quote
If she presents her p*ssy, f*ck her, damn it! And be ready to face the consequences as a man.

ROFLMAO lol grin grin grin grin , he knows thats what he wants to do lol, well thats if he hasnt done so already
Re: She Is Married And Still Needs Me. by samorijack(m): 10:21am On Dec 08, 2006
let her go man , may'be you should be focusing on your own girl,this things almost always go terribly wrong, she walked may'be you should too
Re: She Is Married And Still Needs Me. by Kajiang02(m): 12:18pm On Dec 08, 2006
Make u turn Ben Johnson,
cos if u cripple d woman, Nemesis will fall on u and u'll
have ur own wifey jammed lik mad which will mke her lost
interest in u, n do u know wt dat means
""""""u don wreck ur marriage by urself"""""""""#
B wise
Re: She Is Married And Still Needs Me. by alabiyemmy(m): 2:01pm On Feb 04, 2007
u are lieing - what advice do you want that you don't already know?
Re: She Is Married And Still Needs Me. by kingkams(m): 2:39pm On Feb 04, 2007
You see, sometimes you have to pass judgments bearing in mind the fact that the same thing could happen to you. FYNEWAKA, how would you feel if your "WIFE" would visit her ex late at night and something "JIGGY" happens. What would you expect him to do as a responsible human being. Definately, your answer will be to resist the temptation.

So go on boy, DO THE RIGHT THING.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Do Broken-hearts Go? / Why Do Some Naija Women Think Being A Single Mom Is Ok? / I Love A LovePeddler.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.