Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,512 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola (34482 Views)

PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope / GEJ'll Be Making A Mistake If He Thinks OBJ'll Forget What Divided Them—Babatope / Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by islandmoon: 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
I don't know why the useless governor want to cause problem for nothing sake, most of those schools were built by the Christan missionaries consist of Anglican missionary, catholic, Ecwa before government take over their management, why is the useless governor enforcing Ijab in christian mission school? is he that dull? if he want to do that, he should build Aregbesola Islamic mission school! Whew!!! Lord have mercy!!!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by Eronmosele(m): 6:14am On Jun 21, 2016
Naijacitizen:

Emeka, tell me another story. This is not sweet.
Oh some are still under the bondage of ethnic and religious bigotry and if you are one of such, I can very much proudly be 'Emeka', it doesn't change what is true and that is what is important here.
I am proud to be associated with a resilient and hardworking people.
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by Eronmosele(m): 6:39am On Jun 21, 2016
OduduwaYoruba:
I am still of the opinion that religion should be practiced in your church and mosque but not in the public place like schools and national affairs . This religious factor is taking us way, way back and a nation that want to move forward will do away with religion in the public places. Come to think of it, in which way has the two religion help us to develop, no way. Instead it has impoverished nigeria the more, has Angel Fela Anikulapo sang, " My people them go dey follow Bishop
Them go follow Pope
Them go follow Imam
Them go go for London
Them go go for Rome
Them go go for Mecca
Them go carry all the money
Them go juba Bishop
Juba Pope
Juba Imam
Then them go start to yab themselves"
If all the landed properties acquired by the Christian and moslem is put into manufacturing industries by now poverty should be a thing of the past in this country, look at individual pastor and Imam amassing wealth out of the congregation. It is high time we re fashioned our way of life for the progress of this nation. Please, don't abuse me because I don't think the way you think.
Anyone who abuses you for expressing your opinion is pathetic and unfortunate. What you have contributed in my opinion too is just perfect and I have been saying the same too for years to all who care to listen. 'Religion' as it is practiced in Nigeria so far has been no use. I don't know how to put this in a few words, I take my time to contribute just like you did. I am not an atheist or agnostic. I believe in one God who created the heavens and the earth and the beauty we see all around. But can you explain to me how the worlds most religious country is also one of the world's most corrupt? Why cant we just understand this? Why?!! It even gets worse when fanatics or extremists of a particularly religion are known globally for violence, intolerance and terrorism! It is a menace to society and a threat to civil co-existence and even the western world that foolishly opened their doors through ignorance, godlessness and lassitude are already reaping the rewards. Ask France. I assure you , UK is next.
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by OjukwuWarBird: 7:02am On Jun 21, 2016
Alphaoscar:

The issue pained you this much ? FYI , I have since moved on from Osun madness and y'all can burn each other over hijab on biliki's head. na una keg of gun powder .

Biko, let me set the record straight for , The schools are public schools under the care of the government so stop brandishing that missionary or Christian schools all over the place . Grow up mister and stop embarrassing yourself.

bye garri !!!

You are a complete religious illiterate.

Now answer these questions.

WAS THE SCHOOL BUILT BY THE CHURCH OR GOVT.?

IF BY THE CHURCH, WHAT RIGHT DO THE GOVERNMENT HAVE OVER IT.?

CAN'T GOVERNMENT BUILD IT'S OWN.?
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by Naijacitizen(m): 8:44am On Jun 21, 2016
[s]
Eronmosele:

Oh some are still under the bondage of ethnic and religious bigotry and if you are one of such, I can very much proudly be 'Emeka', it doesn't change what is true and that is what is important here.
I am proud to be associated with a resilient and hardworking people.
[/s]

What is this one saying?
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by 68816419: 8:56am On Jun 21, 2016
I Didn’t Order Use Of Hijab In Schools – Aregbesola

https://www.today.ng/news/national/140408/order-hijab-schools-aregbesola
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by egobetatoday: 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
Naijacitizen:
[s][/s]
he had to run away since he was faced with the truth grin
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by Eronmosele(m): 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
Naijacitizen:
[s][/s]

What is this one saying?
Yep, I didn't expect you to understand anyway.
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by Basic123: 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
Beremx:
Fine if it's not the fault of Aregbesola. I retract my statement...

but, i dunno how short the hijabs are. Can't the female Muslim students cover their hair like those female Muslims who work in banks, offices, hospitals etc? Those ones don't wear hijab na! They have their mode of covering their hair which is in uniformity.

I am not in support of the type of hijab covering i saw in the pictures about the news.
since the muslims are not the one dictating to you not to practicalize the descent way of dressing dictated by the bible and as seen done by mary the mother of jesus your unintelligent self dont have the foolish audacity to tell us how muslim supposed to use the hijab their God has commanded them to use.......Christians are unintelligent seriously.Why cant they appeal the judgement instead of terrorising the state or they were blind when the muslims were approaching the court.
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by MDM2021: 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2022
Naijacitizen:

What is this one saying? Just because the first creature was send down the earth in a state of unclothedness. So, we their offspring should emulating them by continuing in unclothedness? What happen to the instruction by our God/Allah to cover ourselves in order to lower our gaze? I am sure if you are a Christian, you will have come across many verse in your Bible which teaches the decent dressing not what we are witness present in the world of christianity.

You came into the world nakedly and you shall return to the dust nakedly as the piece of cloth used to wrap a dead man will eventually be eaten up by maggots.
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by MDM2021: 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
Basic123:
since the muslims are not the one dictating to you not to practicalize the descent way of dressing dictated by the bible and as seen done by mary the mother of jesus your unintelligent self dont have the foolish audacity to tell us how muslim supposed to use the hijab their God has commanded them to use.......Christians are unintelligent seriously.Why cant they appeal the judgement instead of terrorising the state or they were blind when the muslims were approaching the court.

Hypocrite! So you lived in Mary's time to know how she dressed? When did the culture of the middle east become the standard culture for all tribes and nations? And since you believe that part of the bible that requires the Christians to cover their head, do you also believe Mark 14: 61-62?
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by MDM2021: 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
dare2differ:
Homosexuality has something to to with culture. Religion does not. undecided. Most Nigerians are against homosexuality because of a shared belief even though it is a private thing.

Nigeria is a religious country, western countries are not. For a country that holds religion in high regard, one will expect them to accommodate almost all religions.

There is something called balance. Not every thing is bad and not every thing is good. I don't have to tell you this, do I? cry

Can you please stop quoting me, you don't make sense. Your opinions hurt my brain.

Who told you a country that claims "In God we trust" as her motto is not religious? And if western countries are not religious, why are you religious people running to the unreligious country? Hypocracy! Zamfara was the first state to adopt Sharia in Nigeria but the state is today home to dreaded terrorists. So what's the benefits of that Sharia to mankind? Compare the standard of education in missionary schools to those in your so-called hijabi schools and tell us the difference. The best thing is to allow hijab in Moslem schools, beret in Christian schools and both beret and hijab in public schools. But before then, the schools must be returned to their rightful owners.
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by Basic123: 7:39am On Mar 18, 2022
MDM2021:

Hypocrite! So you lived in Mary's time to know how she dressed? When did the culture of the middle east become the standard culture for all tribes and nations? And since you believe that part of the bible that requires the Christians to cover their head, do you also believe Mark 14: 61-62?
Bro,you can start walking naked

Since you have issues with those who decide to cover everyday of their body.

If not using hijab is christian, Muslims don't have issues with youThey don't care if you walk naked.Why must you have issues with them if they decide to do otherwise

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Babagana Abubakar 'Alagarno' Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested / Police Officers Cry Out As Soldiers Attack Police Base, Injure Officers In Jos / "I Killed 13 People" - 17-Year-Old Boko Haram Suspect (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.