Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola (34451 Views)

PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope / GEJ'll Be Making A Mistake If He Thinks OBJ'll Forget What Divided Them—Babatope / Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by doveda: 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
You see why I insulted you the first time I quoted you. You are dvm***, accept it. this issue is beyond your grasp.

A Muslim has valid and firmly rooted reason to wear hijab, it is part of her identity aka expression. A Christian don't have the same relationship with robes or garments. That is why Muslims can wear hijab to schools in Western countries and A christian can't wear robes!

READ it again and again and again and again and again. In fact, you have my full permission to read a a billion times till it sinks in!!!

playboy19:

You see, I've said it before, you don't worth the time. I'm just someone who likes to give everyone no matter how stup!d a chance but heck, you are a nonentity.

You started this argument with me talking about law, but now that I'm towing the law lane with you, you don't want to go with the law anymore. Answer the questions I asked you or accepted that your parent wasted money sending you to school.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by doveda: 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
Josefu alala, Have you seen how you will die yet?

solomonsly11:
Have seen it coming that Governor Aregbesola will be the one bringing religious crisis to southwest if not caution on time.
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by oodua1stson: 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
I'm not a troll but aregbese looks like a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by CandyDiamond(f): 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
doveda:
You see why I insulted you the first time I quoted you. You are dvm***, accept it. this issue is beyond your grasp.

A Muslim has valid and firmly rooted reason to wear hijab, it is part of her identity aka expression. A Christian don't have the same relationship with robes or garments. That is why Muslims can wear hijab to schools in Western countries and A christian can't wear robes!

READ it again and again and again and again and again. In fact, you have my full permission to read a a billion times till it sinks in!!!

You are talking about western countries as if Nigeria can be tolerant enough to practice homosexuality freely like western world, when it suit you people, you will run to western countries for ideas, bunch of hypocrite them shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by omokab: 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
playboy19:

Like you said, you attended a Christian school, so you should expect everything to be conducted in a Christian way. If you were to have attended a Muslim school it would have been different. And you know why your parent didn't object, 1. Cos they understand that it's a Christian school and expect that'll happen 2. They didn't care much about religion in education, they just wanted the best education for u.

Now this is the concept the invalid governor aregbesola cannot understand. Baptist school will never accept hijab, same ansarudeen will not accept church garment.
the catholoc school I said is public school likewise baptist school you mentioned.
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by babajeje123(m): 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
You don't need to argue with a fool because he argues blindly.
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by playboy19(m): 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
doveda:

READ it again and again and again and again and again. In fact, you have my full permission to read a a billion times till it seeks in!!!

You know your problem? Your brain is dead, so you are confused. First, you said law, I killed you on that. Then you said people don't want you to wear your hijab, then I proved to you without a doubt that, no one is against that. Then you started questioning why people should have access to the same privilege the Muslims have, turns out you are the one who is against others and not people being against you. But few minutes ago you were saying Christians are intolerant, now who is that intolerant one here? Next minute, you'd say your religion is of peace (quite unfortunate that I had to say that).

Think things through and ask yourself what you people really want. Why is it that, it is this your boko haram gorvenor disrupting a peaceful state.

And to put a dynamite to your Christian garment assertion, well CAN ordered that students should start wearing garments to school in Osun and the last time I checked, CAN is the substantive body coordinating the affairs of Christianity in Nigeria. So now what's it you are saying about Christian not wearing garment everyday?

Ps: don't expect anymore responses from me, like I said, you do not worth it

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by Naijacitizen(m): 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
Nobody force you to wear whatever you like. But why did you people feel offended when other wear what they like? Hayifokiris!
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by Alphaoscar: 2:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
The bold sentence wasn't necessary. So according to you muslims and christians have missionaries. Accepted. Can you count how many christian student in muslim schools? So why did you children leave muslim schools and attend christian schools? As if that's not enough they're trying to cause havoc in a Baptist school established by christian missionaries. Let's Learn for each other.

Trust me the bolded is a harmless advice and I'm sorry if you feel offended.

See in Yorubaland here nobody look at religion or who own this or that. we have no fix percentage of the population of Christian or Muslims in a school. Everybody and I mean everyone go to the nearest school to their homes .

Be you a Pastor or Alfa's child you go to any school you parents wishes to enrol you .

And those schools are not even seen as missionary schools anymore since the government took over their affairs. They are been financed by taxes from Christians. Muslims . Traditionalist , atheist or whatever anyone claim to be. Religion is very very relegated to the background unlike this latest madness. The schools are public schools as far as everyone is concerned
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by dare2differ: 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2016
Homosexuality has something to to with culture. Religion does not. undecided. Most Nigerians are against homosexuality because of a shared belief even though it is a private thing.

Nigeria is a religious country, western countries are not. For a country that holds religion in high regard, one will expect them to accommodate almost all religions.

There is something called balance. Not every thing is bad and not every thing is good. I don't have to tell you this, do I? cry

Can you please stop quoting me, you don't make sense. Your opinions hurt my brain.

CandyDiamond:

You are talking about western countries as if Nigeria can be tolerant enough to practice homosexuality freely like western world, when it suit you people, you will run to western countries for ideas, bunch of hypocrite them shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by dare2differ: 2:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
1) You see why I can't stop myself from insulting you
2) I answered you based on the law. Why the law can allow hijab and why it cannot provide for robes and garments? You aren't daft, are you? Hijab is compulsory, robes and garments are not. Muslims wear hijab everytime, Christians don't wear garments all the time. It is a part of a Muslimah's identity, robes aren't part of a Christian's identity.
3) Nigerians Christians are two faced hypocrites. Not all sha!
4) CAN ordered them to wear robes to school to cause mischief. I AM STILL SEARCHING FOR WHERE THE 'SUBSTANTIVE BODY' asked all Christians to wear robes everyday because it is an important piece of clothing? Why school specifically?
5) Do I need to open your brain and put all these inside undecided

playboy19:

You know your problem? Your brain is dead, so you are confused. First, you said law, I killed you on that. Then you said people don't want you to wear your hijab, then I proved to you without a doubt that, no one is against that. Then you started questioning why people should have access to the same privilege the Muslims have, turns out you are the one who is against others and not people being against you. But few minutes ago you were saying Christians are intolerant, now who is that intolerant one here? Next minute, you'd say your religion is of peace (quite unfortunate that I had to say that).

Think things through and ask yourself what you people really want. Why is it that, it is this your boko haram gorvenor disrupting a peaceful state.

And to put a dynamite to your Christian garment assertion, well CAN ordered that students should start wearing garments to school in Osun and the last time I checked, CAN is the substantive body coordinating the affairs of Christianity in Nigeria. So now what's it you are saying about Christian not wearing garment everyday?

Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by darlingtonIIV(m): 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
Alphaoscar:

Trust me the bolded is a harmless attack and I'm sorry if you feel offended.

See in Yorubaland here nobody look at religion or who own this or that. we have no fix percentage of the population of Christian or Muslims in a school. Everybody and I mean everyone go to the nearest school to their homes .

Be you a Pastor or Alfa's child you go to any school you parents wishes to enrol you .

And those schools are not even seen as missionary schools anymore since the government took over their affairs. They are been financed by taxes from Christians. Muslims . Traditionalist , atheist or whatever anyone claim to be. Religion is very very relegated to the background unlike this latest madness. The schools are public schools as far as everyone is concerned
Thank you, so why would another religion feel superior to other religion in this public school. I'll like for you to define "school" and i'll draw my conclusion from your definition.
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by darlingtonIIV(m): 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
doveda:
THE CONSTITUTION DOES NOT NEED TO PUT IT DOWN SPECIFICALLY LIKE THE WAY YOU DID. Ask any lawyer around mister

So why then did the muslim elders take it to court the first place?
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by dare2differ: 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
You are a guy. undecided

Please don't quote me again!

CandyDiamond:

Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by dare2differ: 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
Because it was banned? undecided

People take all issues to court whether or not the constitution is clear on them.

darlingtonIIV:
So why then did the muslim elders take it to court the first place?
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by numericalguy(m): 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
Alphaoscar:

The same way it is unlike Yoruba to be inciting religious intolerance.

Tell me none of classmates used hijab during your school days and if they did how does that affect your own religious believe.

The governor banned the use of hijab the Christians celebrate and instead of the Muslims to protest and cause disturbances they followed the legal path and the court ruled in their favour , how is that Aregbes fault ? why can't the Christian leaders appeal the judgement instead of overheating the polity ?

Don't mind the idiot called Banatope and the sillly Christians acting as if they lost their brains.
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by dare2differ: 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
You are always trying so hard to sound logical but I am afraid you are not all that

darlingtonIIV:
Thank you, so why would another religion feel superior to other religion in this public school. I'll like for you to define "school" and i'll draw my conclusion from your definition.
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by darlingtonIIV(m): 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
dare2differ:
You are always trying so hard to sound logical but I am afraid you are not all that

Run along then...
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by Neyomickey1: 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
Alphaoscar:

Stfu !!!!

Is it today that Muslim students start wearing hijab to school ? This is a practice that has been happening for God knows when even among their teachers and people of other profession and I wonder why you now think it is Aregbesola's doing.

The Christian leaders are the ones making themselves the willing tools in the hands of the enemies of that state. I attended an Anglican primary school managed by the government but on every Friday we always have our morning prayers in the Islamic ways without anybody killing each other.

We even have imam in school then teaching IRK.

The practice was the same when I later transferred to an Ansar-ud-deen school where we have our morning prayers in the Christian ways from monday -Tuesday , on Wednesday you pray silently and call whatever God you which while Thursday - Fridays are for Islamic prayers.

That's why during our days all the students are able to know most the popular songs in the S.O.P and still recite fati'a and other Islamic verses.

This latest move and agitation is strange to us in Yorubaland . Every normal Yoruba family have people of the two religion and they co-exist without any fighting among them.

( And FYI, even my own patents are practicing different religions and they live together in peace).

Edit *** To the bigots abusing me and calling those schools missionary schools please get your fact right . Those schools were established by the missionaries of Christian and Islamic faith but were later taken over by the government couple of decades ago.

The moment the government assume responsibility on them they ceased to be private schools but government schools . Students of whatever faiths or no faith are free to attend those schools.
I quite agree with your submission but my question why is it now wrong for Christian ( and other religion) to wear religious insignia to school according to Aregbe.
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by darlingtonIIV(m): 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
dare2differ:
Because it was banned? undecided

People take all issues to court whether or not the constitution is clear on them.

Banned? From school. Cus i don't recall anywhere in Nigeria where they've banned wearing of hijab, even in owerri where i am Currently, i see muslim women and girls on hijab everyday. So the ban was from school and not from the public because hijab is not a school uniform, you come to school to learn not to identify your religion.
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by babajeje123(m): 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
Darlington, I will advice you to pull down your profile pix before they come for your head in your dreams. They have training in fanactism.
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by dare2differ: 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
You make my brain hurt

I want you to write an essay of no less than 500 words on how hijab hinders learning?

A uniform is not absolute especially where it hinders a certain group from practicing what they believe is a fundamental part of their religion which by no way harms anyone! You could as well tell me how hijab should be banned by Nigerian law schools too and other professional schools because it affects uniform. In fact, anyone can ask all students to wear bra and panties, so far it is uniform we must comply!!!

darlingtonIIV:
Banned? From school. Cus i don't recall anywhere in Nigeria where they've banned wearing of hijab, even in owerri where i am Currently, i see muslim women and girls on hijab everyday. So the ban was from school and not from the public because hijab is not a school uniform, you come to school to learn not to identify your religion.
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by SuperS1Panther: 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
playboy19:

You nailed it.

Thumbs up. That buffon keeps making a tomfoolery of himself.
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by dare2differ: 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
Actually we will come for you first cool
babajeje123:
Darlington, I will advice you to pull down your profile pix before they come for your head in your dreams. They have training in fanactism.
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by playboy19(m): 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
dare2differ:
1) You see why I can't stop myself from insulting you
2) I answered you based on the law. Why the law can allow hijab and why it cannot provide for robes and garments? You aren't daft, are you? Hijab is compulsory, robes and garments are not. Muslims wear hijab everytime, Christians don't wear garments all the time. It is a part of a Muslimah's identity, robes aren't part of a Christian's identity.
3) Nigerians Christians are two faced hypocrites. Not all sha!
4) CAN ordered them to wear robes to school to cause mischief. I AM STILL SEARCHING FOR WHERE THE 'SUBSTANTIVE BODY' asked all Christians to wear robes everyday because it is an important piece of clothing? Why school specifically?
5) Do I need to open your brain and put all these inside undecided

****You are way out of your class here. Which law are you referring to? The Nigerian law or or your own law? The NA passed law or as amended by you? Do you even know what a law is? Local boy. For your information, the present law does not discriminate, if it covers Muslims, it automatically covers others too, except where specified. You see your hijab is compulsory and garment is not arguement doesn't not hold water in law court. Well you wouldn't know anyway ****
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by Babacele: 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
wadetaw202:

Boy, learn to deal with issues like matured people do. Only the immature condemns the messenger instead of considering the message.
once again I ll ignore your pettiness, rudeness and ignorance. What issues is you and Ebino Topsy talking about? Like all civilized men bring out the issues and let us unveil the eyes of untruths.....
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by Olabestonic001(m): 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
Naijacitizen:
Why does wearing hijab by Muslim woman affect Christians? Do you people want our sister to go around half naked like your very own sister who are causing nuisance in our society? Bunch of hypocrites and intolerant.

And how does Christians wearing cassocks and gown to school affects Muslims?
Na their body dem put am?
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by dare2differ: 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
I studied law which makes me more learned than you. cheesy. It will hold in a law court grin but garment wouldn't. I believe that is why you are so fvcking scared! You don't need a law degree to figure that out.

Stop using the word 'illiterate'. It is way out of your depths.

playboy19:

I have told you before, you are an illiterate. You are way out of your class here. Which law are you referring to? The Nigerian law or or your own law? The NA passed law or as amended by you? Do you even know what a law is? Local boy. For your information, the present law does not discriminate, if it covers Muslims, it automatically covers others too, except where specified. You see your hijab is compulsory and garment is not arguement doesn't not hold water in law court. Well you wouldn't know anyway, when you were suppose to be learning in school, you were busy chasing religion. Fvcking dunce. Your parent wasted money.
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by darlingtonIIV(m): 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
dare2differ:
You make my brain hurt

I want you to write an essay of no less than 500 words on how hijab hinders learning?

A uniform is not absolute especially where it hinders a certain group from practicing what they believe is a fundamental part of their religion which by no way harms anyone! You could as well tell me how hijab should be banned by Nigerian law schools too and other professional schools because it affects uniform. In fact, anyone can ask all students to wear bra and panties, so far it is uniform we must comply!!!

Like i said i one of my posts
the issue here is in our school
and not in the public, the school have
rules and regulations which you
signed as a parent before enrolling
you child in the school, some of which
include "every student must be on school uniform during school hours"
and from what i can recall hijab is not a
school uniform.
I rest my case
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by dare2differ: 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
Who says they should't? But it is mor.onic to wear it because Muslims wear hijabs. Seriously. you cannot get dvmber than that

Olabestonic001:

And how does Christians wearing cassocks and gown to school affects Muslims?
Na their body dem put am?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ekiti Drivers Camp In Government House Ahead Of APC/Fayemi Mega Rally (Video) / Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza / You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.