Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola (34402 Views)

PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope / GEJ'll Be Making A Mistake If He Thinks OBJ'll Forget What Divided Them—Babatope / Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by fotadmowmend(m): 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2016
This is what will happen ! some ignorant Muslims will lyk dis, but its totally wrong ! I attended Seventh day grammer school obviously established by Seventh day Church with dir religious doctrines . I can't imagine wearing hijab in my alma mata. We have Muslim schs as well and will be unimaginable to have Christian style of assembly in dos schs also

1 Like

Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by Bashir75: 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
teebest4we:
this issue is not what we can be fighting for. it shouldn't cause any problem. Oyo and ekiti state sad students are using hijjab why osun students should not use as when they don't force Christian students to be using it.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by mfujah(m): 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
rhektor:

It is non of your business who stay or leave CAN, why not mend your own fence? Shiite been killed by Sunnis and the rest of the terrorists in Africa and the middle east that is finding it's way into Europe before you meddle with what is happening in Christian religion?

I wonder why people will leave a log of wood in their own eyes, while they try to remove peck in their neighbor's eye.
lol..... my man stop been foolish and stop taking me to where my business no dey.... we are talking of osun the idiot dey carry me go middle east. .. better get a life
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by charlsecy(m): 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
Alphaoscar:
Is it today that Muslim students start wearing hijab to school ? This is a practice that has been happening for God knows when....

** In your mind, what is right or wrong is determined by how long it's been on practice?

** Is hijab part of official school uniforms?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by Eronmosele(m): 11:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
Naijacitizen:
Why does wearing hijab by Muslim woman affect Christians? Do you people want our sister to go around half naked like your very own sister who are causing nuisance in our society? Bunch of hypocrites and intolerant.
Don't deceive yourself with these outward show. When I was a teenager many years ago, My uncle who was then an ardent muslim (now a pastor) had these hijab wearing girls come regularly to his room for sex. And I mean regularly! They will come fully covered in fact some of them came ninja style, even eyes covered, socks and gloves! I wondered how he identified them. After the whole show, they will put on the hijab and go out. I know, if others don't know. I am not moved by these things. Only God that sees the heart knows who is truly seeking Him in truth.
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
Is been there a long time just hiding

long live

1 Like

Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by rhektor(m): 5:03am On Jun 17, 2016
mfujah:

lol..... my man stop been foolish and stop taking me to where my business no dey.... we are talking of osun the idiot dey carry me go middle east. .. better get a life

Are there no ansaru, shiite, sunis etc in Nigeria? Are they not in Osun? Stoopid eediot your brain is working antiwisdom, since you couldn't put your burning house in order stop popping your senseless head in others matter
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by Naijacitizen(m): 7:16am On Jun 17, 2016
Eronmosele:

Don't deceive yourself with these outward show. When I was a teenager many years ago, My uncle who was then an ardent muslim (now a pastor) had these hijab wearing girls come regularly to his room for sex. And I mean regularly! They will come fully covered in fact some of them came ninja style, even eyes covered, socks and gloves! I wondered how he identified them. After the whole show, they will put on the hijab and go out. I know, if others don't know. I am not moved by these things. Only God that sees the heart knows who is truly seeking Him in truth.

Emeka, tell me another story. This is not sweet.
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by mfujah(m): 6:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
rhektor:

Are there no ansaru, shiite, sunis etc in Nigeria? Are they not in Osun? Stoopid eediot your brain is working antiwisdom, since you couldn't put your burning house in order stop popping your senseless head in others matter
Am loving this.... seriously where are they killing themselves in Nigeria.... Mr foolish who house is not in order.... see u need to really get education bro and pls stop talking nonsense.... olodo, ode, atole!!
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by amanikondo: 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
Alphaoscar:

Stfu !!!!

Is it today that Muslim students start wearing hijab to school ? This is a practice that has been happening for God knows when even among their teachers and people of other profession and I wonder why you now think it is Aregbesola's doing.

The Christian leaders are the ones making themselves the willing tools in the hands of the enemies of that state. I attended an Anglican primary school managed by the government but on every Friday we always have our morning prayers in the Islamic ways without anybody killing each other.

We even have imam in school then teaching IRK.

The practice was the same when I later transferred to an Ansar-ud-deen school where we have our morning prayers in the Christian ways from monday -Tuesday , on Wednesday you pray silently and call whatever God you which while Thursday - Fridays are for Islamic prayers.

That's why during our days all the students are able to know most the popular songs in the S.O.P and still recite fati'a and other Islamic verses.

This latest move and agitation is strange to us in Yorubaland . Every normal Yoruba family have people of the two religion and they co-exist without any fighting among them.

( And FYI, even my own patents are practicing different religions and they live together in peace).

Edit *** To the bigots abusing me and calling those schools missionary schools please get your fact right . Those schools were established by the missionaries of Christian and Islamic faith but were later taken over by the government couple of decades ago.

The moment the government assume responsibility on them they ceased to be private schools but government schools . Students of whatever faiths or no faith are free to attend those schools.

Still STFU. I went to the School in question. 95% of my friends there were Muslim and still till today. We never had any problem. I even married a Muslim and did Nikkai.

If you want to use Hijab, go to Anwaru Islam school or Ansaruudeen school, not in a Christian school. what is good for the goose is good for the gender.

This bigot GOFERNOR is just a nonentity trying to sow a seed of discord in the state.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by Alphaoscar: 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
amanikondo:

Still STFU. I went to the School in question. 95% of my friends there were Muslim and still till today. We never had any problem. I even married a Muslim and did Nikkai.

If you want to use Hijab, go to Anwaru Islam school or Ansaruudeen school, not in a Christian school. what is good for the goose is good for the gender.

This bigot GOFERNOR is just a nonentity trying to sow a seed of discord in the state.

The issue pained you this much ? FYI , I have since moved on from Osun madness and y'all can burn each other over hijab on biliki's head. na una keg of gun powder .

Biko, let me set the record straight for , The schools are public schools under the care of the government so stop brandishing that missionary or Christian schools all over the place . Grow up mister and stop embarrassing yourself.

bye garri !!!
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by dare2differ: 11:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
Shhh... Don't be daft

I know your religion is too vague to teach you how to use your brain but then I expected your mama to have taught you how not to act like a fo.ol

babajeje123:

Shhh! I wasn't talking to you. If your religion didn't teach you to mind yourself, you should have such from home.
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by rhektor(m): 3:25am On Jun 18, 2016
mfujah:

Am loving this.... seriously where are they killing themselves in Nigeria.... Mr foolish who house is not in order.... see u need to really get education bro and pls stop talking nonsense.... olodo, ode, atole!!

What happened to the bokoharam that are bombing mosques in yobe and Borno states? Why was zakzakky's followers killed without any form of protest against it?
Get wisdom because wisdom is a principal thing.
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by babajeje123(m): 6:43am On Jun 18, 2016
dare2differ:
Shhh... Don't be daft

I know your religion is too vague to teach you how to use your brain but then I expected your mama to have taught you how not to act like a fo.ol

I got no time for primitive minds cool
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by mfujah(m): 8:53am On Jun 18, 2016
rhektor:

What happened to the bokoharam that are bombing mosques in yobe and Borno states? Why was zakzakky's followers killed without any form of protest against it?
Get wisdom because wisdom is a principal thing.
Firstly was stressed yesterday i typed all those things... no vex.... secondly boko bullshit are not muslims,the are just bunch of hausa who dress like Arabs and for zakzakky things omg i dont know... islam preach peace also Christians do... baba the bottom line is wearing wrobe to school is not done... that is not uniform.. sikena

1 Like

Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by egobetatoday: 10:22am On Jun 18, 2016
Naijacitizen:
Why does wearing hijab by Muslim woman affect Christians? Do you people want our sister to go around half naked like your very own sister who are causing nuisance in our society? Bunch of hypocrites and intolerant.

u can only deceive your self hypocrite! You cant deceive God with hijab. my day maid took some time off few months back...guess why? she had to go and abort her pregnancy! pls how does someone whose hijab is long enough to clean the floor while walking get pregnant before marriage? only hypocrites like you know the answer...pls tell me!

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by Naijacitizen(m): 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
[s]
egobetatoday:

u can only deceive your self hypocrite! You cant deceive God with hijab. my day maid took some time off few months back...guess why? she had to go and abort her pregnancy! pls how does someone whose hijab is long enough to clean the floor while walking get pregnant before marriage? only hypocrites like you know the answer...pls tell me!
[/s]
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by amanikondo: 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
Alphaoscar:

The issue pained you this much ? FYI , I have since moved on from Osun madness and y'all can burn each other over hijab on biliki's head. na una keg of gun powder .

Biko, let me set the record straight for , The schools are public schools under the care of the government so stop brandishing that missionary or Christian schools all over the place . Grow up mister and stop embarrassing yourself.

bye garri !!!

Let me un set the record for you. If you had moved from Biliki story, you won't reply me. Stop embarrassing yourself because not all threads deserve your senseless comments.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by Jazzlite: 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
doveda:
Yeah, let's everyone walk unclad because it is the heart that matters. By the way, why don't we ban all pastors because some rape and commit murder

Alfas rap.e more
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by Jazzlite: 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
doveda:
My reply is whether the use of hijab should be allowed with the uniform falls under freedom of expression/religion? The constitution does not need to write every damn thing!!!

I always knew that you're going to turn out a boko lawyer
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by Jazzlite: 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
dare2differ:
Shhh... Don't be daft

Now just examine yourself.... Lanicky with this character in your camp I'll always support mimzy... Am so happy mimzy threw her out of her campaign. Good riddance.
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by Jazzlite: 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
playboy19:

You studied law? Yea yea in your dreams. You couldn't even argue to save your own life. You, who couldn't even coherently present a case until I had to whip you around like a muppet before you could manage a line or two, but suddenly now, you studied law. I'd like to see you present this to the judge. Clown!
Y argue with a product of molestation?
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by Jazzlite: 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
MasterofNL:

You sound pained actually.

That guy(playboy19) took you to the cleaners.

I have been following both arguments.
Am worried about who's wasting hard-earned money on that character...
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by Jazzlite: 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
omoasero:

Daddy, me jez expressing mesf,
U will agree with me that a literate mind should understand that in a community of different religious practices, u don't bring religion into an institution that combines them and if you are introducing such, make sure that the religion are even.

#stopThinkinWithUrAnus
She does that all the time either as doveda daretodiffer or dare2differ
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by Jazzlite: 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
playboy19:

You see, I've said it before, you don't worth the time. I'm just someone who likes to give everyone no matter how stup!d a chance but heck, you are a nonentity.

You started this argument with me talking about law, but now that I'm towing the law lane with you, you don't want to go with the law anymore. Answer the questions I asked you or accepted that your parent wasted money sending you to school.
This is a classic
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by OduduwaYoruba: 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
I am still of the opinion that religion should be practiced in your church and mosque but not in the public place like schools and national affairs . This religious factor is taking us way, way back and a nation that want to move forward will do away with religion in the public places. Come to think of it, in which way has the two religion help us to develop, no way. Instead it has impoverished nigeria the more, has Angel Fela Anikulapo sang, " My people them go dey follow Bishop
Them go follow Pope
Them go follow Imam
Them go go for London
Them go go for Rome
Them go go for Mecca
Them go carry all the money
Them go juba Bishop
Juba Pope
Juba Imam
Then them go start to yab themselves"
If all the landed properties acquired by the Christian and moslem is put into manufacturing industries by now poverty should be a thing of the past in this country, look at individual pastor and Imam amassing wealth out of the congregation. It is high time we re fashioned our way of life for the progress of this nation. Please, don't abuse me because I don't think the way you think.
Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
Jazzlite:

Now just examine yourself.... Lanicky with this character in your camp I'll always support mimzy... Am so happy mimzy threw her out of her campaign. Good riddance.

Thanks a lot for your support . I really appreciate.
Good evening

Smellymouth
Smellinganus

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by SmellingAnus(m): 7:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
mimzy:

Good evening

Smellymouth
Smellinganus
jazzlite you are most welcome to this noble team... We hope not to let you down... Thanks once again...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by Smellymouth: 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
Jazzlite:

I'll always support mimzy...

Babaly..

Buate!!!

Welcome aboard Sir!!

Hailings!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola by Smellymouth: 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
mimzy:

Good evening

Smellymouth
Smellinganus

SaiMimzy!!!! grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Keyamo: Akpabio At Villa After Senate’s Rowdy Session / Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment / Buhari Meets Ooni, Sultan, Other Monarchs In Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.