Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

I'm in love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm in love (1503 Views)

(HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only / I'm In A Very Confused State Right Now. Matured Minds Should Pls Help / Help, I'm In Love With My Cousin's Wife's Sister! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm in love by Bishop4u(m): 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2005
I have a girl friend, we both love each other but she is always shy. what do u have to say about this?
Re: I'm in love by eslynera(f): 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2005
first before all, are u used to eachother and and for how long?
Re: I'm in love by Bishop4u(m): 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2005
Yes we are close to eachother for the past two weeks
Re: I'm in love by ajayi1(m): 11:09pm On Nov 19, 2005
Danm... Just like me noting you can do to it just keep moving with.....
Re: I'm in love by ajayi1(m): 11:14pm On Nov 19, 2005
Danm... Just like me noting you can do to it just keep moving with.....
Re: I'm in love by icingbaby(f): 11:34pm On Nov 19, 2005
just do stuff to make her laugh, or she is shy because is not use to you, give her more time she will come around.
Re: I'm in love by Z4M4eva(f): 11:07am On Nov 21, 2005
She's just shy, because she is!there's nothing wrong with being shy, she only needs to build up her confidence, just basically to be confident.
Re: I'm in love by blendz4real(m): 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2005
Well I had thesame experience sometime back. Mine was even more severe than your's, cuz both of us were always been shy! even to ask each other for a kiss was a problem.

You just have to try been bold even with others, and I believe with that you are going to conquare your problem, just as I did.

Take care
Re: I'm in love by snowsdream(f): 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2005
may be you are the first guy that she has dated and she is sure not used to the system and not used to been free with you. Just try and open up to her. Jist and all that maybe that will help. Just shw her you care
Re: I'm in love by eveseh(f): 7:35am On Apr 27, 2006
snowsdream:

may be you are the first guy that she has dated and she is sure not used to the system and not used to been free with you. Just try and open up to her. Jist and all that maybe that will help. Just shw her you care

that's it wink wink wink cool cool cool kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I'm in love by eslynera(f): 1:08am On May 07, 2006
yeah that's wat i thot,
maybe she ain't used to being in the system of relationship, u must've been the furst guy, that's why she's shy.
but being shy is just a normal kinda situation, it happenz at timez,
she may be shy and fallin for u at the same time. Maybe u guys just need a lil bit more time togetha.
she'll get used to u, and used to the whole situation, things'll work out sha mwaaa! smiley wink kiss
Re: I'm in love by chinani(f): 7:35pm On May 07, 2006
There's nothing wrong w/ her shyness. It might be part of her personality. But it will decrease as y'all get to know each other and see becomes more comfortable with you. Just show yourself as a truthful, honest, trustworthy man. And always do what you say you shall do. Breaking promises will break trust. Go well.
Re: I'm in love by trendy(f): 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2006
if she is shy!
then you have to find out why!

is she shy of sex or what?
Re: I'm in love by harvey(m): 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2006
man i think u have to do more.stand ur ground as a man.try to sweet talk her make her always like ur company.
Re: I'm in love by dolliepie(f): 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2006
oh lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd.lol.
Re: I'm in love by angeltolly(f): 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2006
U've got 2 make her 2 be familiar with you.LET HER DEPEND ON U

(1) (Reply)

Do I Have To Spend So Much Tongolo B4 I C Dikoko? / Falling In Love With Ur Friend! / Can I Marry Him N Start Living In 9ja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.