Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,816 members, 7,959,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:33 PM

Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? (8067 Views)

To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by Samakus(m): 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Lol.... gringrin
Wetin be ur own with Bubu, make I call am report u

Instead of him...

Like GTB will ask... wouldn't you rather call me?
Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by STENON(f): 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hmmmmmm ...

I was here to read comments.

*Legs crossed*
Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by chemol: 5:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
yibii...abeg who sabi this babe

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by Samakus(m): 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
STENON:
Hmmmmmm ...

I was here to read comments.

*Legs crossed*

You're noticed. On to the next one
Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by saintdennis(m): 8:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
exporters101:

Never, even if it's your wife?

Can never happen... My wife ke? How did d virgin scale through the *parole-package-friend-girlfriend-real babe- fiancee- stage without me knacking her?

Omo I don't do celibacy o...no sex, no relationship #simple

2 Likes

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by abimic(m): 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
Virgins!! ... I even have quite a few of them as friends... But still, it's no yardstick to measure the quality of character exhibited by the lady in question. But left to me o, there's no need stopping since it's a mutual agreement thing,I'll surely see the end of what I started, I don't back down cheaply.
Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by yemsai(f): 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
abimic:
Virgins!! ... I even have quite a few of them as friends... But still, it's no yardstick to measure the quality of character exhibited by the lady in question. But left to me o, there's no need stopping since it's a mutual agreement thing,I'll surely see the end of what I started, I don't back down cheaply.
Omo gidi undecided
Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by 3coins(m): 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
yes....i will stop.... I just have to

1 Like

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by exporters101: 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
saintdennis:

Can never happen... My wife ke? How did d virgin scale through the *parole-package-friend-girlfriend-real babe- fiancee- stage without me knacking her?

Omo I don't do celibacy o...no sex, no relationship #simple
sharp guy lol

1 Like

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by Youngpo413: 9:22am On Jul 06, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

You marry her and find out she is a nag, lazy and disrespectful. You should marry someone not because of their hymen but because of who she is.
I'll rather marry a nagging lady because of her hymen than all these hoes with their over used pusys who are busy jumping from one dick to another all in the name of relationship.
Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by MrImole: 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
Starlet50:
Lol,I was once in a situation like dat and I stopped not because I wanted to but because neighbours were nearby and I ws very sure she would moan loudly...U nid to see hw she ws begging,telling me no one has ever penetrated.Dear op,there are many types of virgins.

She was begging you not to stop?
Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by Cutehector(m): 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
3coins:
yes....i will stop.... I just have to
like seriously?

Btw watsup bro? Can I discuss smth with u please.
Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by donbrowser(m): 9:30am On Jan 10, 2017
zeetyzin:
naah...i wont.
as far as she wants it, she's sure gonna get it.
at least, no be d*** go still tear am last last?.......
forget destiny...a tiny piece of membrane cant do shii to my destiny...na f uck we f uck, i no rape am.
Those set of people can frustrate someone's life. They attach every little thing to losing their virginity.
Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by benswagtt(m): 9:07am On Jun 21, 2017
hibiscus76:

Seconded..serious lies from the very pit of hell.. guys that act like their lives depend on sex once that wicked thing(conji) overpowers them... taking a restraining order wouldn't even occur to them at that moment as long as the bae in question is willing..
you were stereotyping... Many guys keep that as a principle...
Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 21, 2017
vizkiz:

And who told you sex is what comes to my mind when I am wooing a lady? smiley

LOL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Masturbating Husband Or A Cheating Husband.....ladies, Which Do You Prefer. / Can You Have Sex With A Distant Cousin / Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.