Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? (7885 Views)

To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by Medunah: 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
Starlet50:
Lol,I was once in a situation like dat and I stopped not because I wanted to but because neighbours were nearby and I ws very sure she would moan loudly...U nid to see hw she ws begging,telling me no one has ever penetrated.Dear op,there are many types of virgins.
She was begging u to do it? Now, dats surprising....I know I said virgins can get extremely horrny too but beg for it?? Iono bout the.....are u sure the girl was a virgin?? Or had u guys dated for long or something??
Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by Starlet50(m): 11:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
Medunah:

She was begging u to do it? Now, dats surprising....I know I said virgins can get extremely horrny too but beg for it?? Iono bout the.....are u sure the girl was a virgin?? Or had u guys dated for long or something??

Datz why I said there are many types of virgins.Some fake virgins actually want the D bt itz nt within their reach.Well,I guess she ws tired of being called MARY,yh peer pressure and gosh!! the pre-intimacy almost took her to cloud 9.And YES she was a virgin bt NO we've never dated.We jst clicked(in a party)

2 Likes

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by yunglivochi(m): 11:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
jst hia 2 read comments(lies frm d pit of hell)

4 Likes

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by JustHere2Observ(f): 12:15am On Jun 18, 2016
Samakus:

Gini ka ona-akokwa? Eh? And who says that a lady can't be both

Nne, learn to respect virgins. We guys do. Flash back and remember how you treasured your dignity and how hard it was for you to keep it.

Have you seen a man that disrespects his wife whom he married a V? Talk of bragging rights for virginias.

Lmao I respect virgins, I just dont respect women who think all they are about is their virginity. Women are much more than a pound of flesh.

1 Like

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by EWAagoyin(m): 12:16am On Jun 18, 2016
If I stop call me bastard

10 Likes

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by hibiscus76(f): 2:32am On Jun 18, 2016
yunglivochi:
jst hia 2 read comments(lies frm d pit of hell)
Seconded..serious lies from the very pit of hell.. guys that act like their lives depend on sex once that wicked thing(conji) overpowers them... taking a restraining order wouldn't even occur to them at that moment as long as the bae in question is willing..

1 Like

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by damiosy(m): 2:54am On Jun 18, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

You marry her and find out she is a nag, lazy and disrespectful. You should marry someone not because of their hymen but because of who she is.

Real words

I don't understand why its so
Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by mistersle3m(m): 7:44am On Jun 18, 2016
Naija virgins = uni corns Or santa claus. The don't exist(extinction )
Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by czarr(m): 7:56am On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:

what can I say, guys like me are rear cheesy
RARE grin
But don't mind me it was probably a typo error!

1 Like

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by talk2alabama: 8:05am On Jun 18, 2016
How can I throw away a huge opportunity like dat? angry
Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by NemzySeries(m): 8:08am On Jun 18, 2016
d closest av gone to a virgin wuz making out to a newly disvirgined gal.....honestly I wuz literally struggling to find ma way in.......vowed neva to pata pata......xcept if itz marriage which wud actually take me time to manup & blow up d tunnel but honestly we nigerians prefer tokunbo to brand new cars oo
Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by yunglivochi(m): 10:24am On Jun 18, 2016
hibiscus76:

Seconded..serious lies from the very pit of hell.. guys that act like their lives depend on sex once that wicked thing(conji) overpowers them... taking a restraining order wouldn't even occur to them at that moment as long as the bae in question is willing..

yea u r absolutely correct 101% cos CONJI is criously a bastard

1 Like

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by hibiscus76(f): 10:38am On Jun 18, 2016
yunglivochi:

yea u r absolutely correct 101% cos CONJI is criously a bastard
That's if they will accept the truth
Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by Samakus(m): 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
[quote author=SANDOSKI post=46672705][/quote]

That meme got me laughing!

Btw, you look good on the outside. Do you look like that on the inside too? I meant to say, "you be tear rubber, abi na Danfo? (Na joke o)
Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by Samakus(m): 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
[quote author=SANDOSKI post=46672705][/quote]

Btw, you look good on the outside. Do you look like that on the inside too? I meant to say, "you be tear rubber, abi na Danfo? (Na joke o
Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
Samakus:

Btw, you look good on the outside. Do you look like that on the inside too? I meant to say, "you be tear rubber, abi na Danfo? (Na joke o

Bros I be keke, danfo dey learn work for my side...gringringrin

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by Samakus(m): 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Lmao I respect virgins, I just dont respect women who think all they are about is their virginity. Women are much more than a pound of flesh.

You're a bit right. But the truth is that virginity is a thing of pride. That pride stems from the fact that it's difficult to keep. Allow them to do inyanga mbok.

Virginity truly isn't everything. But it's something very valuable. Something every man savours in his wife. If my wife is a virgin, I wouldn't mind over looking some behaviors that are over lookable. After all, women generally are difficult characters to have. I'll rest it here. It may be too late for you now as a lady to keep your hymen(I may be wrong) but if you have a younger one, tell her to keep good characters but also keep her hymen. Her husband will treasure her for that. Peace out!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
Aint good to Bleep virgin and leave like that u go suffer pass rat church
Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by Samakus(m): 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Bros I be keke, danfo dey learn work for my side...gringringrin

Lol. I will like to find out. As a scientist, exploration is a hobby
Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by exporters101: 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
saintdennis:

Yes i'd stop!

Never deflowered a girl and I never will.

Here's a BIG THANK YOU to all those guys who helping us disvirgin the babes, your reward is in heaven...

Never, even if it's your wife?
Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
Samakus:

Lol. I will like to find out. As a scientist, exploration is a hobby

Lol.... How you wan take find out

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by Samakus(m): 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] That's where Nigerians get it all wrong, respect shouldn't be accorded to a wife based on virginity! Guys keep getting other girls and themselves disvirgined, yet want a virgin wife? That's simply to put - wicked!

I really wouldn't give two fucks_ about it, if I was a non-virgin(which is what most guys are).
[/email]

Nwannaa, respect should be accorded to wives?Yes! Greater respect should be accorded to virgin wives? Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! Don't be deceived, not all guys keep getting other girls disvirgined. So, don't generalize as blind generalization is very much health-sapping to engage in, my friend.

Please start giving four bleeps about bedding a virgin you won't marry. I may be sounding superstitious but nwannaa, odikwa risky. Before one start blaming innocent village people tomorrow. If you disvirgin a girl and leave her heart broken later, if she swear for you eh,,,your life go bend pass circle. Ekenem unu!

3 Likes

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by Samakus(m): 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Lol.... How you wan take find out

I just did. It takes two to tango you know.
Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by paul990(m): 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
Medunah:

Errr, OK I must admit, u got me here.

Buh we know in most cases, that's wat guys are after....
Fallacy of hasty generalization.... sometimes it's genuine love.
Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by zeetyzin(m): 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
SANDOSKI Madam, nor vex. I juz wan ask, if u comment and u no add pinshure, Shey u go die?... M nt saying u shouldnt o, but no be all d time... It takes up cyber space and burns data. Biko, ehn?
Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
Samakus:

I just did. It takes two to tango you know.

Hmmmm.....undecided

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
zeetyzin:
SANDOSKI
Madam, nor vex.
I juz wan ask, if u comment and u no add pinshure, Shey u go die?...
M nt saying u shouldnt o, but no be all d time...
It takes up cyber space and burns data.
Biko, ehn?

Oga me I no get vex for body, so no fear...
If I no add pinshure my body no go relax..
E ya sorry. Biko no vex ....

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by Cybertext(m): 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
Medunah:

@Op I can relate to the Guy's story as it had happened to me once... Though I didn't know she was a Veee (her appearances and words didn't make me suspect)... She' didn't tell me until the point I felt it (like a stumbling block)..
She was later begging me to do it, come and see dash for a lubricant grin
Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by zeetyzin(m): 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Oga me I no get vex for body, so no fear... If I no add pinshure my body no go relax.. E ya sorry. Biko no vex ....
i giff up!
Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by Samakus(m): 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Hmmmm.....undecided

I guess you like what you heard.

Btw, you will soon run out of memes. Let's see if na Bubu's ear you go put
Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
Samakus:

I guess you like what you heard.

Btw, you will soon run out of memes. Let's see if na Bubu's ear you go put

Lol.... gringrin
Wetin be ur own with Bubu, make I call am report u

Re: Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? by Samakus(m): 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Lol.... gringrin
Wetin be ur own with Bubu, make I call am report u

Lol.
Please don't. I wouldn't want you disturb the man in his fura d'nonu-drinking / gworo-chewing party

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It? / I Caught My Wife Drinking In Restaurant With Another Man / I Saw Indecency In A Lady's Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.