Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

How Did You Reject A Marriage Proposal? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Did You Reject A Marriage Proposal? (30788 Views)

A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) / Would You Accept Or Reject A DNA Paternity Test If It Is Offered For Free? / 8 Signs A Marriage Won’t Last, According To Divorce Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Reject A Marriage Proposal? by Obowian: 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
Prettiepearlz:
Sorry what question please?
You mind if we gets to chat on whatsapp??
Re: How Did You Reject A Marriage Proposal? by Obowian: 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
Prettiepearlz:
Sorry what question please?
Hello
Re: How Did You Reject A Marriage Proposal? by 3verblazing(m): 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
DollyParton1:

You lack basic comprehension. Your IQ is too low to understand my post.
mumu ..lik u hav any...mosquito brain
Re: How Did You Reject A Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
bravitudenatura:
Good evening house, I want people to share how they rejected an unwanted marriage proposal.
I rejected his proposal cos he's a control freak. At a time I was battling with weightloss and he wanted me to be using some drugs and supplements instead of the natural way. I refused then at a point also he wanted me to be calling him daddy. The day he was to propose he came to my house and asked me if I would marry him I said NO!!
I am happy I didn't accept his proposal then!
Share yours let's hear!!

Off topic, but curious...was his father in his life??
Re: How Did You Reject A Marriage Proposal? by Joshrob(m): 12:12am On Jun 24, 2016
sade1994:

Oga calm down! I'm not a tribalist and I don't see any reason why u should start saying stuff like this about Yoruba.. .

I've never dated a Yoruba guy Sef just looking forward to it

I'm more attracted to ibo/south south guys than any other tribe. ... But I'm just trying to avoid problems when I'm ready to settle down due to rejection by spouse's family

Sorry I called you a tribalist,am not in good mood that day and it unfortunate I read your post
You should not worry about what your parents will say. When that time you will cross that bridge.
Just remove that fear from you mind and open your heart to love any good guy if its ibo,deltan,yoruba or any other tribe. Love conquers all.
Re: How Did You Reject A Marriage Proposal? by VocalWalls: 10:46am On Jun 25, 2016
iPopAlomo:

I swear... I laughed hard...

please help me vote on this thread...

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

just put

I vote lanicky cc NLjega

thanks.
Re: How Did You Reject A Marriage Proposal? by VocalWalls: 10:49am On Jun 25, 2016
iykedare:

You are such a bad nigga. Lol.

just put

I vote lanicky cc NLjega

thanks.
Re: How Did You Reject A Marriage Proposal? by VocalWalls: 10:50am On Jun 25, 2016
iykedare:

You are such a bad nigga. Lol.

Please help

just put

I vote lanicky cc NLjega

thanks.
Re: How Did You Reject A Marriage Proposal? by wendy241(f): 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Lol..... Dey dia the wait 6pacs, Van Vicker specie grin cheesy
No old for papa house ooo angry
ta who tell u besides am nt in a rush
Re: How Did You Reject A Marriage Proposal? by wendy241(f): 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
Vado:

Cracks me up. You didn't have to be scared of the D-eal. With dwarfs now all over you, what's the way forward? grin
God is only way forward [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size]
Re: How Did You Reject A Marriage Proposal? by Vado(m): 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
wendy241:
God is only way forward [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size]

Funny. Keep God outta it.
Re: How Did You Reject A Marriage Proposal? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
bravitudenatura:
Good evening house, I want people to share how they rejected an unwanted marriage proposal.
I rejected his proposal cos he's a control freak. At a time I was battling with weightloss and he wanted me to be using some drugs and supplements instead of the natural way. I refused then at a point also he wanted me to be calling him daddy. The day he was to propose he came to my house and asked me if I would marry him I said NO!!
I am happy I didn't accept his proposal then!
Share yours let's hear!!
since 2016, so how has it been now between you and the guy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children / At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.