Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here (9107 Views)

Why Theists And Deists Can't Tell Us "God Wasn't Created".. / Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? / To My Theists And Atheists Peepz, Y'all Need To See This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by rawgame(m): 11:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
Joshuabase:

Dimension simply means "direction". Not "attributes".

Accept that you're wrong. I a one dimensional plane you can only go in two directions, in a 2 Dimensional plane you can go in 4 directions and so on and so forth. Energy is not a dimension.

Main Entry: dimension
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: measure
Synonyms: aspect, bulk, capacity, element, extent,
height, importance, length, magnitude, mass,
proportion, quality, range, scope, size, thickness, time,
volume
More synonyms

Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by rawgame(m): 11:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
Joshuabase:

Dimension simply means "direction". Not "attributes".

Accept that you're wrong. I a one dimensional plane you can only go in two directions, in a 2 Dimensional plane you can go in 4 directions and so on and so forth. Energy is not a dimension.
I made emphasis on space, time and matter in that regard not energy
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by hturb(m): 11:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
johnydon22:
I stopped replying mentions when i notice they are based upon premises such a person is ignorant of, you shouldn't have bothered.

what people fail to grasp is, if you take the universe and everything to a state of nothingness, that means nothing exists and if nothing exists then there are no laws, not motion, not cause and effect or gravity, thermodynamics because there is nothing.

so if there is no cause and effect law then the universe even universes are fully capable of generating themselves.

secondly 'CAUSE and Effect' also is epileptic in the quantum scale; subatomic particles has been noticed to speed up all by themselves without any external force acting on them, particles pop in and out of existence (quantum fluctuation)

but yet science does not propose nothing, theist only think "nothing" because that which science propose is not "God"

Exactly and we do not know of events before the Big Bang or even the nature of the universe we live in

if there are certain critical amount of matter in the universe then universe will continue to expand forever.

if there are more matter in the universe then the gravitational effect will be enough to reverse the expansion and thus crunching everything back into a small point.

which if is correct science then thinks the universe is an eternal cycle, expansion,;contraction and expansion.. this big bang then might not be the first; only or last...

sure 3spartial dimensions plus time

it's a waste of time teaching one who pull off scientific conjectures they don't even understand just to argue.
seriusly I think u read to much ...Lemme address all what uve just said because u claim we thiest are always speculating...u claim if the universe is in a state of nothingness with no cause or effect,thermodynamics,or force of gravity..I'm wondering if I'm confused,hw can u claim a universe has nothing then particles pop in and out of existence of nothin,pls where are the particles coming frm because they hav to cum frm sumwhere ryt,last time I checkd atom is the smallest unit of matter,so of course since its a unit its alife and not "nothin" ,I also wonder when the universe will actualise d certain critical amount of matter cos I'm still waiting for another bigbang..aint all dese also speculations?
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by johnydon22(m): 12:06am On Jun 19, 2016
hturb:
seriusly I think u read to much ...Lemme address all what uve just said because u claim we thiest are always speculating...u claim if the universe is in a state of nothingness with no cause or effect,thermodynamics,or force of gravity..I'm wondering if I'm confused,hw can u claim a universe has nothing then particles pop in and out of existence of nothin,pls where are the particles coming frm because they hav to cum frm sumwhere ryt, [size=20]last time I checkd atom is the smallest unit of matter[/size],so of course since its a unit its alife and not "nothin" ,I also wonder when the universe will actualise d certain critical amount of matter cos I'm still waiting for another bigbang..aint all dese also speculations?

When like 200 years ago? You really need to check again my brother cus the atom has been split so many times that it is now common to do so.

Like i said it's obvious i cannot help you here since you don't even know atom is not the smallest unit of matter but yet derives a stance of argument on things you don't know.

I have nothing to add.

1 Like

Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by rawgame(m): 12:15am On Jun 19, 2016
Please if I have offended anyone I am sorry. At this point I sign out. I have noticed some people vituperate balderdash. Well I don't blame them, if they met me in person they won't have done that. It's a faceless forum. Once again, I apologize for every inconveniences I have caused. Bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by johnydon22(m): 12:16am On Jun 19, 2016
rawgame:

Main Entry: dimension
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: measure
Synonyms: aspect, bulk, capacity, element, extent,
height, importance, length, magnitude, mass,
proportion, quality, range, scope, size, thickness, time,
volume
More synonyms

And i was right, you basically argue on premises you have no idea of, you think Dimension as defined by English language dictionary is the same context such word is used in Physics..

what were you thinking my brother using an English dictionary to define a physics value, i suggest you take it down

dimension of space in physics is the minimum number of coordinates needed to specify any point within it.

Please it beats me why you all need to argue from ignorance instead of first trying to know instead of rushing into arguments.

sometimes it is better to keep quiet than to talk, when you talk you say only what you know but when you listen you learn things you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by hturb(m): 12:27am On Jun 19, 2016
johnydon22:

When like 200 years ago? You really need to check again my brother cus the atom has been split so many times that it is now common to do so.

Like i said it's obvious i cannot help you here since you don't even know atom is not the smallest unit of matter but yet derives a stance of argument on things you don't know.

I have nothing to add.
hahah whatevr u claim evn if it can be brken down into subatoms as I've clearly seen,that doesn't prove the point that its nothing...
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by Domislaz(m): 12:36am On Jun 19, 2016
rawgame:
Please if I have offended anyone I am sorry. At this point I sign out. I have noticed some people vituperate balderdash. Well I don't blame them, if they met me in person they won't have done that. It's a faceless forum. Once again, I apologize for every inconveniences I have caused. Bye

Bro. I have followed your posts, this thread wasn't meant for you in the first place. How do you cope with conversations with this fellow who's post I quote below. He is the type that behave as if he reasons with his anu.s. A fellow who claims he knows when he and his coadjutors know nothing. Please don't argue with these people again
johnydon22:
lordnicklaus what did i tell you from the on set of this thread, you'll get no reasonable discussion or debate.

this is just another trolling heaven where unrelated epileptic arguments and ad hominems are regurgitated.

Its not about opening the thread like i said earlier, it's about the caliber og people in it..
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by johnydon22(m): 12:37am On Jun 19, 2016
hturb:
hahah whatevr u claim evn if it can be brken down into subatoms as I've clearly seen,that doesn't prove the point that its nothing...

Alright brother it's obvious you just want to argue [even it means arguing with the wrong information and ignorance] you just want to protect your beliefs, i am not on an attack against beliefs here.

so i cannot help you, i suggest you humbly seek to learn first before vying to discuss, mind you i said discuss not argue.

But as it stands now i cannot help you
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by hturb(m): 12:42am On Jun 19, 2016
johnydon22:

Alright brother it's obvious you just want to argue [even it means arguing with the wrong information and ignorance] you just want to protect your beliefs, i am not on an attack against beliefs here.

so i cannot help you, i suggest you humbly seek to learn first before vying to discuss, mind you i said discuss not argue.

But as it stands now i cannot help you
u can help in enlightening me since I'm ignorant as u claim by just answering my singular question then I move on ...are subatoms nothing??
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by Nobody: 3:38am On Jun 19, 2016
johnydon22:

And i was right, you basically argue on premises you have no idea of, you think Dimension as defined by English language dictionary is the same context such word is used in Physics..

what were you thinking my brother using an English dictionary to define a physics value, i suggest you take it down

dimension of space in physics is the minimum number of coordinates needed to specify any point within it.

Please it beats me why you all need to argue from ignorance instead of first trying to know instead of rushing into arguments.

sometimes it is better to keep quiet than to talk, when you talk you say only what you know but when you listen you learn things you don't know.

Have I ever told you of how much I admire your philosophy? You are the brainiest atheist I have ever come across on Nairaland. I know a little about Physics though but I love the knowledge you have on the subject. More grease to your elbow brother..... Well, as you know, we theists search for scientific principles in our religious texts just to justify the infallibility of the self acclaimed sacred texts and to give proof of the omniscience of our supreme Deity who inspired such texts. The only time a scientific principle could be coined from our sacred texts is to consider them in their original languages, and with this some have come to realise that translators faulted in some areas and have not accurately transmitted such texts and as a result, doubts have arisen........
Also, the men who wrote this scriptures were primitive. Joshua, for example thought the sun stood still not knowing that the earth's rotation was responsible for the seeming movement of the sun. If this miracle truly occured, I believe God just stopped the earth from rotating but those who witnessed it thought the sun stood still. Miracles as such do not occur in our time but superstitious people usually attribute scientific or natural phenomenons to the cause of a Deity. Like the tetrad lunar eclipses which occured around 2014/2015, people believed signalled the end of days because of a prophecy in the bible.
While I might not be superstitious, to say that there is no ultimate cause of all things is just too extreme.....
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by johnydon22(m): 5:13am On Jun 19, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Have I ever told you of how much I admire your philosophy? You are the brainiest atheist I have ever come across on Nairaland. I know a little about Physics though but I love the knowledge you have on the subject. More grease to your elbow brother..... Well, as you know, we theists search for scientific principles in our religious texts just to justify the infallibility of the self acclaimed sacred texts and to give proof of the omniscience of our supreme Deity who inspired such texts. The only time a scientific principle could be coined from our sacred texts is to consider them in their original languages, and with this some have come to realise that translators faulted in some areas and have not accurately transmitted such texts and as a result, doubts have arisen........
Also, the men who wrote this scriptures were primitive. Joshua, for example thought the sun stood still not knowing that the earth's rotation was responsible for the seeming movement of the sun. If this miracle truly occured, I believe God just stopped the earth from rotating but those who witnessed it thought the sun stood still. Miracles as such do not occur in our time but superstitious people usually attribute scientific or natural phenomenons to the cause of a Deity. Like the tetrad lunar eclipses which occured around 2014/2015, people believed signalled the end of days because of a prophecy in the bible.

While I might not be superstitious, to say that there is no ultimate cause of all things is just too extreme.....

Oh there is a cause for everything as we know it but the question is what is it?

the truth remains we simply do not know YET..

that it is a conscious humanoid who loves the smell of burnt flesh, gets angry at humans and helps humans kill each other is ridiculously outrageous.

Have you ever wondered just how big the cosmos is? the milky way alone holds billions of stars and planet, a galaxy so huge that the sun and earth are no more than dusts on it.

and there are billions of galaxies most larger than the milky way all floating in the cosmic dance.

there are more stars and planets than we can quantify

and people would think the creator of these whole universe, comes to a remote corner of the universe to an almost irrelevant star and almost non existent planet and start helping microbial organisms on the planet to find their keys, gets pissed off when they masturbate and drags glory with them, takes part in their wars and loves some desertic goat herders than others.

That's a little bit more than any rational mind can swallow, these God(s) are simply too small for the cosmos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by braithwaite(m): 5:20am On Jun 19, 2016

Came in late to this partysmiley

Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by johnydon22(m): 5:22am On Jun 19, 2016
lordnicklaus the scriptures are relics of a distant past, relics of a curious past when science could be said to be at an embryonic stage.

these were all works of human enquiry, the ancient sumerians accurately calculated the orbit of Jupiter thousands of years before any book of the bible was drafted [imagine if such awe striking scientific fit is in the bible, people would have thought that's evidence a deity told them these things] but it's untrue, these were all humans, with the same brain and curiosity as us, they studied nature around them like us, only lacks in means, limited in their reach.

What we know is built on the foundations of theirs.

I admire these ancient works, i recognize them as noble works of human enquiry and i use them often [Check my thread Songs of the world - you'd see i use these ancient codecs Enuma Elish, bible Pan ku etc] i recognize them as piece of human ingenuity that also deserves as much respect as every other human idea.

but i also recognize the limits of these men, their simple, eloquent, poetic, rational but mostly naive world view.

it is rational for these people to think pillars held the earth [ like the bible thinks] it is rational but also naive, overcoming naive impressions to find out what is true is the ultimate objective of science and what it should be

1 Like

Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by Domislaz(m): 5:40am On Jun 19, 2016
Dimensional Analysis (Year one physics)

Most physical quantities can be expressed in terms of
combinations of five basic dimensions. These are mass
(M), length (L), time (T), electrical current (I), and
temperature , represented by the Greek letter theta (q).
These five dimensions have been chosen as being basic
because they are easy to measure in experiments.

https://www.physics.uoguelph.ca/tutorials/dimanaly/

Empty vessels be forming up and down. Mtchew
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by Domislaz(m): 5:40am On Jun 19, 2016

People who don't know year one physics learn now O!
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by dblackninja: 6:31am On Jun 19, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Nay bro!!! My mum was actually married to him but we left due to the whole saga....
He usually had fits once it was twelve midnight. Once it was 12:00 am, he would behave like someone who was concussed and would start foaming at the mouth and peeing on himself..... It was finally revealed that he had not done his usual sacrifice to Olumba Olumba.

Oh okay sorry to ask. Didn't know it relates to your family.
But don't live in fear [of spirits, deities etc.] because of what you saw and/or what you think you saw. It will only diminish your full potentials.
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 19, 2016
Domislaz:

People who don't know year one physics learn now O!

I don't think you read this thread properly before posting.

You're posting a definition of dimension as unit of measurement in physics. That's not what we're talking about, we're talking about spatial and temporal dimensions. (space-time)

Please look up the definition of dimension as regards to minkowski space-time. I have more knowledge of physics than your tiny mind could ever hope to comprehend.
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by Weah96: 8:18am On Jun 19, 2016
hturb:
...I'm going to give u a task to determine if my wife exists.....3 hours gone no reply!!!...u will never knw because uve never spoken to her,neither have u seen her,or knw her name..buh she is ryt here on my bed...so is it with my yahweh I speak with him,and I see his answers In my everyday life and his name is yahweh...lemme ask u sum else uve never seen ur great grandparents ryt ,y don't u walk up 2 ur dad and say they don't exists,because uve never seen dem or spoken to them,or hw does ur dad knw ur surname is really the name u are supposd to bear,ur dad believes since that was the name he was told and that goes up to ur grandparents and down to the big bang of notin u where created frm...whether u will ever believee or not yahweh spoke to pipo in d past,he is still speaking today...the fact evry1 speaks of him shws he exists...and sumtin u get wrong the bible is not a 100% proof money back gaurantee guide that shws God exist.its a road map that shws hw pipo in the past had a relationship with him by being righteous,it encourages u to do same then u will see him through the words of jesus christ "read his teachings no man spoke and will ever be able to speak like him"...ifu find a man who speaks like jesus I wld luv 2 meet him..God bless

Everyone speaks of him because he is a main character in a popular book.

My grandparents are real because I exist. There is a logical progression of events which necessitates my existence.

I've never witnessed him speak to you myself, so once again, you have to put on an appropriate demonstration similar to what Elijah did. Otherwise, you just have to wait until the god tells you something to tell me.
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by Weah96: 8:21am On Jun 19, 2016
johnydon22:

Oh there is a cause for everything as we know it but the question is what is it?

Winner01 come and hear word.
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by Weah96: 8:23am On Jun 19, 2016
felixomor:

We can see that your beef is with Jesus Christ, it is not that you are really an atheist.
You would have said that in another thread, not wether "atheist or not" forum.

Lies, not Christ. I 'm against organized lies.
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by Weah96: 8:34am On Jun 19, 2016
hturb:

Subatomic particles don't obey our physical laws. It is possible doesn't mean that the event occurred. You guys are the only one asserting something with 200% certainty. We admit ignorance, and try to come up with ideas and suggestions that are compatible with reality.

You claim to have a manual for human life which was dictated by the creator of the universe. Why can't you understand how big of a claim that is? If you decide to tell me tomorrow that Blue Ivy, Beyonce's child, is really your baby, that claim would be extremely ridiculous. But it still would pale in comparison to the "god told someone to tell us" claim that you expect me to believe.
Don't get me wrong, it's entirely possible that the source of the universe is a talking being who spoke a long time ago to Jews and told them to compose a book.
All you have to do now is show me why I should listen to you. I'm willing to concede defeat in the face of reliable evidence.

1 Like

Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by winner01(m): 8:36am On Jun 19, 2016
Weah96:

Winner01 come and hear word.
After you gave possible answers yourself?.
Please quote me the next time you ask a neutral question in actuality.
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by Weah96: 8:50am On Jun 19, 2016
winner01:
After you gave possible answers yourself?.
Please quote me the next time you ask a neutral question in actuality.

Do you think that he's misrepresenting his position in order to gain appeal? You're essentially calling him a liar.

I live around atheists who hold the same view. Everyone knows that we came from something or somewhere, including the entire scientific community.
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by winner01(m): 8:59am On Jun 19, 2016
Weah96:

Do you think that he's misrepresenting his position in order to gain appeal? You're essentially calling him a liar.

I live around atheists who hold the same view. Everyone knows that we came from something or somewhere, including the entire scientific community.
I'm not calling him a liar, i'm calling you a sneak. Open a thread and ask the neutral question not just some carefully engineered question that gives a hint on the possible answers
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by kevoh(m): 9:04am On Jun 19, 2016
johnydon22:

Abeg Johny, I fit borrow this post take use as status for one of those my social media accounts ? grin grin People are complaining that I don't post at all.
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 19, 2016
johnydon22:

the truth remains we simply do not know YET..

that it is a conscious humanoid who loves the smell of burnt flesh, gets angry at humans and helps humans kill each other is ridiculously outrageous.

Have you ever wondered just how big the cosmos is? the milky way alone holds billions of stars and planet, a galaxy so huge that the sun and earth are no more than dusts on it.

and there are billions of galaxies most larger than the milky way all floating in the cosmic dance.

there are more stars and planets than we can quantify

and people would think the creator of these whole universe, comes to a remote corner of the universe to an almost irrelevant star and almost non existent planet and start helping microbial organisms on the planet to find their keys, gets pissed off when they masturbate and drags glory with them, takes part in their wars and loves some desertic goat herders than others.

That's a little bit more than any rational mind can swallow, these God(s) are simply too small for the cosmos.
I must admit, the bolded has also disturbed me for a long time that I have also begin to ask questions. I see myself asking questions I have been afraid to ask for a long time and my peers would be like hey dude that's blasphemy or they give me the you can't question God hypothesis which I kind of loathe cos I know I got a lot of questions on my mind. I even go ahead to cite scriptural instances of people questioning God and receiving an answer immediately cos I need to calm the raging storm of questions that has ravaged the shore of my seeming unshakeable faith...... But I still continue to hope that there is someone I can depend on out there and He is willing to listen to me when I pray......... But taking sides with one person over another is a seeming fabrication by the people who claim to have been chosen by Him.
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by hturb(m): 9:43am On Jun 19, 2016
Weah96:

Everyone speaks of him because he is a main character in a popular book.

"My grandparents are real because I exist. There is a logical progression of events which necessitates my existence."

I've never witnessed him speak to you myself, so once again, you have to put on an appropriate demonstration similar to what Elijah did. Otherwise, you just have to wait until the god tells you something to tell me.
...nicewrite up...buh I don't believe ur grandparents exists,u might probably just make them appear to me right now to prove ur point,jst d way u want me to send down fire frm heaven after all as uve said "I've never witnessed ur grandparents living b4"even if I give u an assignment to prove to me that ur great great grandparents exists u wouldn't still be a 100% able to convince me.u claim "My grandparents are real because I exist. There is a logical progression of events which necessitates my existence."Then what is so illogical abt the fact that a god created a being and frm them other beings have existence..y don't u believe that mayb ur grandparents didn't have parents but where formed frm a big bang of nothing,I still wonder y after thousands f years,new creatures,mountains,rivers,trees, haven't gradually sprang out of nothin ...I wld like to ask u sum questions......
1)I wld lik u 2 mention just 1 thing that has happened miraculous on its own without a force acting on it with at least 90% proof. 2)An animal that has changed its specie over the years. 3)3)Do u believe in supernatural forces eg demons,witches,angels,ghosts??
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by ifenes(m): 9:46am On Jun 19, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Good question bro!! It actually is a fulfillment of what Jesus said
"Because iniquity shall rule, the love of a multitude will grow cold" - Matthew 24:12

In fact Peter the Apostle had predicted the future decadence in Christianity when he said:

"But there existed false prophets among the people even as there will exist false teachers among you, who will secretly adopt destructive heresies even denying the Lord who bought them, bringing on themselves, a quick demise.
And many will follow their destructive ways, because of them, the way of the truth will be insulted
" - 2nd Peter 2:1-2

This is exactly what is happening bro!!! But members of the early church spread their message in a peaceful way yet we Christians today spread our message by the gun and by a sword our doctrines are made known.

I personally, do not force my ideas down anyone's throat. But to say there is no God simply because of the faults of His so-called devotees is too extreme for me. I also do not shun science simply because most of its practitioners and or enthusiasts do not believe in an all powerful creator. In fact when one considers facts and non-superstitious faith, they are two sides of the same coin.
Homosexuals are just being accepted as part of the society. Christianity on the other hand wasn't forced on people, they were just given a good reason to accept it. But today, it has become a do or die affair.

The rate of pick and choose from the bible is phenomenon. I could actually quote a verse that will oppose exactly what you quoted. My point is,the bible seem to be a record of opposing ideas of people in the past. While some are are tolerant like yourself,some ain't. My stand has always been that there is no god dictating words to humans. We can solve a lot of problem if you would understand there is no god.
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by felixomor: 9:48am On Jun 19, 2016
Weah96:

Lies, not Christ. I 'm against organized lies.

Fear catch am.
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by Weah96: 10:12am On Jun 19, 2016
hturb:
...nicewrite up...buh I don't believe ur grandparents exists,u might probably just make them appear to me right now to prove ur point,jst d way u want me to send down fire frm heaven after all as uve said "I've never witnessed ur grandparents living b4"even if I give u an assignment to prove to me that ur great great grandparents exists u wouldn't still be a 100% able to convince me.u claim "My grandparents are real because I exist. There is a logical progression of events which necessitates my existence."Then what is so illogical abt the fact that a god created a being and frm them other beings have existence..y don't u believe that mayb ur grandparents didn't have parents but where formed frm a big bang of nothing,I still wonder y after thousands f years,new creatures,mountains,rivers,trees, haven't gradually sprang out of nothin ...I wld like to ask u sum questions......
1)I wld lik u 2 mention just 1 thing that has happened miraculous on its own without a force acting on it with at least 90% proof. 2)An animal that has changed its specie over the years. 3)3)Do u believe in supernatural forces eg demons,witches,angels,ghosts??

You already know that human beings come from sexual intercourse. To doubt that my grandparents exist is too admit that you don't know how humans are formed.

Check out the bolded question above. Once again you're ignoring your position as a theist on the matter.
Theists don't just say that a god created the universe. The Bible represents an even bigger claim than that. They claim to have made contact with the god, it speaks English, and it was the god's idea to record his conversation for others to read later.

This, by the way, is in spite of the fact that the god is in your bedroom daily, speaking to you.
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by Weah96: 10:12am On Jun 19, 2016
felixomor:

Fear catch am.

Go through my threads. I don't fear invisible people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share Your Favourite Christian Song / Today Mark's The First Sunday Of Advent / 10 Bible Quotes For Love, Hope And Strength

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.