Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here (9102 Views)

Why Theists And Deists Can't Tell Us "God Wasn't Created".. / Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? / To My Theists And Atheists Peepz, Y'all Need To See This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by dblackninja: 10:29am On Jun 18, 2016
johnydon22:

It's an inconclusive argument always has been..

If one says 'God created the universe' to fill the gap of ignorance on universal causality then God here becomes the subject.

who created God?

if then you say God is 'eternal' in order to save a step and cut the enquiry at that point.

then what was the need in the first place of invoking God for the universe, we could have simply then saved that step and said the 'universe is eternal' and the case it closed.

this is a speculative argument because the premise being dragged is somewhere nobody really knows yet.

thats the plain truth, no one knows and the problem here is the inability for people to agree I don't know rather than aiming to fill that gap of ignorance with 'gut feelings'

Thanks my good brother. The sad thing is, people claim to know what they actually don't know. Tell them anything, they'll rather won't like to know that they don't know.
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by Ranchhoddas: 10:30am On Jun 18, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
I don't think there'd ever be a consensus , always an impasse . Wisdom , logic and reason from God will always prevail over foolishness anyway
The troll never disappoints.
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by dblackninja: 10:32am On Jun 18, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Yea bro! I mean, na so Olumba picture go dey shine and the eyes go dey move for the picture.
Woooooooo! A paper picture or a portrait?
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 18, 2016
There actually weren't any atheists on the boat in Jonah's story. In fact every man called out to his god (Jonah 1:5) @ hturb.

1 Like

Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 18, 2016
dblackninja:

Woooooooo! A paper picture or a portrait?
Paper picture.
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by dblackninja: 10:41am On Jun 18, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Paper picture.
I believe you were planning to join their crusade then. Why did the follower perform such thing in your face?
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by KingEbukaNaija: 10:42am On Jun 18, 2016
johnydon22:

lordnicklaus is this the peaceful discussion you want to get, first page and invectives are already being used to be followed shortly by trolling.

I opened a thread in the science section 'Cosmological and Philosophical forum' we argued over many things and ever touched the God aspect of it and nobody ever insulted or used harsh words.

it was a very sound and enlightening debate much respect to my brother Dorox.

the point here is, its not about opening the thread it's about the caliber of people in i

Bro . Why are you guys so insecure . I didn't refer to anyone . I just stated a fact , read your bible sometime . I was called a troll by your gang members not once or twice , that's defamatory but you didn't caution them . I was even accused of being someone else .

These atheists sef ... Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by HardMirror(m): 10:43am On Jun 18, 2016
dblackninja:
Both are the same one and only troll grin
Hmm. Dem ban am before?
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by ifenes(m): 10:44am On Jun 18, 2016
Debating about if there were a god or not continuously is a total waste of time. However I will ask the OP a question currently challenging the society. Every time I turn on the tv I see a gay tolorent advert or two men kissing and holding hands. The same Crusaders who brought Christianity to Africa are here promoting homosexuality to the same Africans through similar means like; threatening to withhold charity funds to financially challenged countries who go against the homosexuality society

My question to the OP and others Christians: Isn't this enough clue that the bible is a tool used by the conqueror on the vanquished? Don't you guys think God(white people) are re- writing the script? Because in a few years it will be acceptable and normal to be gay and Chrustians of the future will accept it because they were born into the idea just like you?

1 Like

Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by HardMirror(m): 10:48am On Jun 18, 2016
urahara:

Baba , they are one and the same
*hisses*
Yet he calls kingebukablog his good friend so we'ld think he is different. I no get him time

1 Like

Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by dblackninja: 10:50am On Jun 18, 2016
HardMirror:

Hmm. Dem ban am before?
That I no fit answer. I like the guy but don't follow his moves..so don't really know.
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by KingEbukaNaija: 10:51am On Jun 18, 2016
dblackninja:

Thanks my good brother. The sad thing is, people claim to know what they actually don't know. Tell them anything, they'll rather won't like to know that they don't know.

Wait did Johydon22 just state that Nobody knows yet ?No one knows yet but you guys repudiate the "God-hypothesis" and consider other theories . That's being unreceptive of information and can be delineated as ignorance

Atheists and close-mindedness
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by dblackninja: 10:54am On Jun 18, 2016
HardMirror:

*hisses*
Yet he calls kingebukablog his good friend so we'ld think he is different. I no get him time
The guy told you that? and you believed grin

1 Like

Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by HardMirror(m): 10:54am On Jun 18, 2016
dblackninja:

That I no fit answer. I like the guy but don't follow his moves..so don't really know.
Ok
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by KingEbukaNaija: 10:55am On Jun 18, 2016
dblackninja:

You like kingebukasblog , not me . Please read my personal text - there's a disclaimer undecided . For close to 7 months I keep repeating myself , I'm not kingebukasblog angry
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by urahara(m): 10:55am On Jun 18, 2016
HardMirror:

*hisses*

Lmao mo fo o grin
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by HardMirror(m): 10:58am On Jun 18, 2016
dblackninja:

The guy told you that? and you believed grin
Tell me ke?
I knew, but I wanted it to be clear that he is one and the same and does not have to throw us any red herring

1 Like

Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by dblackninja: 11:03am On Jun 18, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Wait did Johydon22 just state that Nobody knows yet ?No one knows yet but you guys repudiate the "God-hypothesis" and consider other theories . That's being unreceptive of information and can be delineated as ignorance

Atheists and close-mindedness

There's a reason we call them theories. Call the bible and other religious texts "God--hypothesis" (that's the worst hypothesis of all time), but for someone to take them as facts , that means there's something wrong somewhere.
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by dblackninja: 11:11am On Jun 18, 2016
HardMirror:

Tell me ke?
I knew, but I wanted it to be clear that he is one and the same and does not have to throw us any red herring
His structure of writing is the same. Uses those types of pictures in both accounts. Uses most of the words he replied me and others in this account as well. Check him out bro, don't be deceived by his claim grin
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by KingEbukaNaija: 11:12am On Jun 18, 2016
dblackninja:

There's a reason we call them theories. Call the bible and other religious texts "God--hypothesis" (that's the worst hypothesis of all time), but for someone to take them as facts , that means there's something wrong somewhere.

And for atheists to take these theories and assumptions as facts WHEN THEY DONT KNOW means there is something wrong somewhere . Your "rebuttal" works both ways

Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by urahara(m): 11:17am On Jun 18, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

You like kingebukasblog , not me . Please read my personal text - there's a disclaimer undecided . For close to 7 months I keep repeating myself , I'm not kingebukasblog angry

King ebukas blog , how far naw grin cool
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by urahara(m): 11:19am On Jun 18, 2016
dblackninja:

His structure of writing is the same. Uses those types of pictures in both accounts. Uses most of the words he replied me and others in this account as well. Check him out bro, don't be deceived by his claim grin

And he uses the word "void" to ignorantly ridicule atheism

1 Like

Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by KingEbukaNaija: 11:23am On Jun 18, 2016
dblackninja:

Great minds think alike wink . It's all coincidence I think , you know like atheists think all miracles are fake even when the evidence is clear and compelling and think they are just coincidences .

Kingebukasblog is better , more composed
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by KingEbukaNaija: 11:25am On Jun 18, 2016
urahara:

So says the person that ignorantly put up a bible verse his puny mind thinks besmirches God
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by dblackninja: 11:27am On Jun 18, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

And for atheists to take these theories and assumptions as facts WHEN THEY DONT KNOW means there is something wrong somewhere . Your "rebuttal" works both ways

Dis guy, chai grin
Most of us take it as being closer to the truth. There are many things we don't know yet in this tiny world of ours not to talk of the universe. Until there are clear facts, we are just speculating.
Adding a folklore to it as a fact will lead us no where.

1 Like

Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by dblackninja: 11:30am On Jun 18, 2016
urahara:

You can add scamvolution to it.
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by dblackninja: 11:32am On Jun 18, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Great minds think alike wink . It's all coincidence I think , you know like atheists think all miracles are fake even when the evidence is clear and compelling and think they are just coincidences .

Kingebukasblog is better , more composed

Hahaha stop deceiving your self brother. You can fool no one cheesy
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by KingEbukaNaija: 11:38am On Jun 18, 2016
dblackninja:

Dis guy, chai grin
Most of us take it as being closer to the truth. There are many things we don't know yet in this tiny world of ours not to talk of the universe. Until there are clear facts, we are just speculating.
Adding a folklore to it as a fact will lead us no where

Microbes transforming into human beings with different genders grin . Yours is worse than a folklore . And being obdurate about magical gibberish masquareded as science is deleterious to a sound mind .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by urahara(m): 11:40am On Jun 18, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

So says the person that ignorantly put up a bible verse his puny mind thinks besmirches God

.......... A god or gods may or may not exist. But one thing is certain , .... Yahweh jehovah is a small boy cool.
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by KingEbukaNaija: 11:40am On Jun 18, 2016
dblackninja:

Hahaha stop deceiving your self brother. You can fool no one cheesy

What will I gain exactly from inveigling you into accepting/rejecting that
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by KingEbukaNaija: 11:44am On Jun 18, 2016
dblackninja:

You can add scamvolution to it.

Kingebukasblog is an influential figure , so you'd expect people to learn a few things from him smiley .

https://www.nairaland.com/3128430/proof-gods-existence-found-kind
Re: Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here by dblackninja: 11:53am On Jun 18, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Microbes transforming into human beings with different genders grin . Yours is worse than a folklore . And being obdurate about magical gibberish masquareded as science is deleterious to a sound mind .
You need to read before you refute something. Who told you that microbes transforms to human beings?? Go and read the evolution theory again.

I like folklores, but the bible is the most incoherent of them all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Today Mark's The First Sunday Of Advent / 10 Bible Quotes For Love, Hope And Strength / The Hijab Can Decieve You...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.