Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Advice Me On My Pregnant Gf's Issue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me On My Pregnant Gf's Issue (1240 Views)

See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos / Advice : Pls Help Me With My Pregnant Gf / Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me On My Pregnant Gf's Issue by TeaBoy007: 11:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
My girlfriend got pregnant for me by mistake(its a mistake because we are both not ready for it) and i didn't concore with her advice of abortion...we took courage in moving on... But Now she hates me like shit.. Despite both our parents are fully aware.. And i have done all i cld do to make her change... I even told her family buh she insisted on just having the baby and not having any connection with me...the unborn child is nw 6months old.... I love her and wld want us to continue our relationship if God says its gonna lead to marriage.. Buh she no gree oo.. She said she isnt interested again.. The funniest part is dat she doesn't talk to me well on phone anytime i call to check on her. She either insult me or hangs up... And before dis we both loved each oda.. N she's nt a wore,,, and am sure i didn't do anything wrong... Even if i did she said i didn't do anytin.. Abeg guys wat shld i do? Shld i just boone her... Pls advice me guys
Re: Advice Me On My Pregnant Gf's Issue by crazymommy(f): 11:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
grin Yeah it is always a mistake..

on a serious note,She said you did not do anything yet she is acting up??she might probably be angry that she got pregnant unexpectedly and you are the one who made her pregnant so she is frustrated and using the frustration on you which is not necessary because it takes two to tango.you both had the sex....Remember i used the word "probably" so that means that might not be the reason why she is acting up..... sit down and talk to her but if she still insist you leave her then give her some time and try again later...

but if I want to be sentimental then I have to say that maybe she is doing all that because of mood swings that comes with pregnancy......

2 Likes

Re: Advice Me On My Pregnant Gf's Issue by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
Pregnancy hormones at work.
She will return to her normal self after delivery.
Relax
Re: Advice Me On My Pregnant Gf's Issue by TeaBoy007: 11:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
mineANDurs:
Relax
you sure? Dis is d 3rd month cry
mineANDurs:
Relax
you sure? Dis is d 3rd month
Re: Advice Me On My Pregnant Gf's Issue by crazymommy(f): 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
mineANDurs:
Relax
Do pregnancy hormones make some women hate their loved ones during pregnancy??am asking based on the OP story...
Re: Advice Me On My Pregnant Gf's Issue by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
Don't give up guy..... She passing through alot...

To carry belle no easy, especially wen you no plan for am, dey character of dey woman go change small....

Dey pain and stress wey she dey pass through no be moi-moi...

Continue to dey show her love with time her temper go cool.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Advice Me On My Pregnant Gf's Issue by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
mineANDurs:
Relax

Yeah you are right

Re: Advice Me On My Pregnant Gf's Issue by MrFinbarr(m): 11:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
[b]You had unprotected sex, the girl got pregnant and you call it a mistake?
What were you expecting?... A plasma tv?

Back to the topic; You have to tread softly with her. She might still be going through some psychological alterations which comes normally with this kinda case. She tends to thing about a lot this time especially the negative effects the pregnancy might pose for her life plans.

My advice is, just give her space, don't pressure her so much. But don't ever cut off communications with her. You might not necessarily be calling, cz hearing your voice can stimulate a whole lot of ugly thoughts in her, rather send her text message always. Assure her that you still stand with her and have never abandoned her. Remind her that she's never alone in the experience. Buy her the basic things that an expectant mother needs, give her some financial assistance no matter how little it could be. With time, she will come to acclimatize with the present situation and gets back to normal. Don't ever "boone" her.

Congratulations in advance bro on your new status as a father. [/b]

3 Likes

Re: Advice Me On My Pregnant Gf's Issue by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
This is serious ...

And you never expected it grin grin grin grin

Well, i think its either pregnancy hormones at work according to the profs above OR she's pissed that you want her to carry and take care of what she least expected undecided

I just hope she doesn't hate junior teaboy014, its not the guys fault sad
Re: Advice Me On My Pregnant Gf's Issue by TeaBoy007: 11:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
MrFinbarr:

Back to the topic; You have to tread softly with her. She might still be going through some psychological alterations which comes normally with this kinda case. She tends to thing about a lot this time especially the negative effects the pregnancy might pose for her life plans.

My advice is, just give her space, don't pressure her so much. But don't ever cut off communications with her. You might not necessarily be calling, cz hearing your voice can stimulate a whole lot of ugly thoughts in her, rather send her text message always. Assure her that you still stand with her and have never abandoned her. Remind her that she's never alone in the experience. Buy her the basic things that an expectant mother needs, give her some financial assistance no matter how little it could be. With time, she will come to acclimatize with the present situation and gets back to normal. Don't ever "boone" her.

thnks bro
Re: Advice Me On My Pregnant Gf's Issue by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
MrFinbarr:

You just said my mind
Re: Advice Me On My Pregnant Gf's Issue by Domislaz(m): 11:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
GloryIsaac:
This is serious ...

And you never expected it grin grin grin grin

Well, i think its either pregnancy hormones at work according to the profs above OR she's pissed that you want her to carry and take care of what she least expected undecided

I just hope she doesn't hate junior teaboy014, its not the guys fault sad

LOL. You don name the baby already
Re: Advice Me On My Pregnant Gf's Issue by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
MrFinbarr:

Chai embarassed See what 30 mins of enjoyment has caused ....

@Op, see you in 6 months bro... God will see you both through this interesting times #peace smiley
Re: Advice Me On My Pregnant Gf's Issue by TeaBoy007: 11:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
GloryIsaac:

@Op, see you in 6 months bro... God will see you both through this interesting times #peace smiley
u aren't helping dude
Re: Advice Me On My Pregnant Gf's Issue by pussypounder(m): 11:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Yeah you are right

Olympus has fallen cheesy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Advice Me On My Pregnant Gf's Issue by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
crazymommy:
Do pregnancy hormones make some women hate their loved ones during pregnancy??am asking based on the OP story...

Whenever I am pregnant, hubby knows his boundaries, there are no go areas.

Pregnancy can make a woman hate d world and everyrhing that breaths in it!

2 Likes

Re: Advice Me On My Pregnant Gf's Issue by crazymommy(f): 11:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Are you a virgin??grin
Re: Advice Me On My Pregnant Gf's Issue by crazymommy(f): 11:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
mineANDurs:

Whenever I am pregnant, hubby knows his boundaries, there are no go areas.

Pregnancy can make a woman hate d world and everyrhing that breaths in it!
Yeah I agree with you...I intentionally asked that question because I know your answer will be informative to young boys and girls out there so they can understand when they are faced with similar issue especially in marriage...GOD bless your home...

1 Like

Re: Advice Me On My Pregnant Gf's Issue by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 17, 2016
TeaBoy007:
u aren't helping dude

Dont get pissed bro...

You chose to keep the pregnancy against her wish and thats why she's acting up mehn, someone suggested you keep contact with her throughout the stuff and i think you should go with that advice...

1 Like

Re: Advice Me On My Pregnant Gf's Issue by idongesit88: 11:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
if she is not corperating with you, let her bear d child n leave, don't force anything on urself, so u won't have more problems in future, if she's not for u, she isn't for u. wat has happened has happen

1 Like

Re: Advice Me On My Pregnant Gf's Issue by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
crazymommy:
Are you a virgin??grin
Don't derail the thread lipsrsealed grin
Re: Advice Me On My Pregnant Gf's Issue by TeaBoy007: 11:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Dont get pissed bro...

You chose to keep the pregnancy against her wish and thats why she's acting up mehn, someone suggested you keep contact with her throughout the stuff and i think you should go with that advice...
i cld hv gone with d abortion buh i dnt really hv d mind for dat ni.. Is dat wrong too? Cos to me i already made a mistake of having unprotected sex n i cnt afford to make anoda one
Re: Advice Me On My Pregnant Gf's Issue by amuokuko: 12:06am On Jun 18, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Abeg Broz, nah 12 month women from ur area dey carry their unborn child

The OP said it's already 6months nd u re adding another 6 month, nwanne u must be a Martian..

1 Like

Re: Advice Me On My Pregnant Gf's Issue by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 18, 2016
amuokuko:

Abeg Broz, nah 12 month women from ur area dey carry their unborn child

The OP said it's already 6months nd u re adding another 6 month, nwanne u must be a Martian..

grin grin grin lmfao!! he said the pregnancy is already 3 months nah

your moniker though..

Re: Advice Me On My Pregnant Gf's Issue by Joygalore(f): 12:15am On Jun 18, 2016
Yeah.
Significant changes in the hormone (estrogen and progesterone) levels can affect neurotransmitters,which are brain chemicals that regulate mood
crazymommy:
Re: Advice Me On My Pregnant Gf's Issue by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 18, 2016
TeaBoy007:
i cld hv gone with d abortion buh i dnt really hv d mind for dat ni.. Is dat wrong too? Cos to me i already made a mistake of having unprotected sex n i cnt afford to make anoda one

You made the right choice..... give the full gist in relation to your other thread, prolly get a better advice..
Re: Advice Me On My Pregnant Gf's Issue by henry11007(m): 12:46am On Jun 18, 2016
wen u dey enjoy her u did not seek for advice noq u wnt ppl advice
my friend u re a man take decision

(1) (Reply)

SEX During And After PREGNANCY. / See The Letter JSS2 Student Wrote To His Girlfriend / Must Read: Paying My Oga’s Debt {housemaid Er0tica}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.