Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim (75783 Views)

VIDEO: Story Of The Newborn Baby Born With Miraculous Power Of Healing In Akure / Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
Tufiee.........mbaka, u mean. U stil. love a man who is a ccommander in chief of the arm forces, who order the mass killing of our beloved brothers and sisters at onitsha and asaba? I wish three of ur bothers and sisters were among those who were killed while asleep.aboki in kasock . TUFIEEEE. EGBUEEEE

6 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by jegz25(m): 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
My prayer for Buhari is, may his pain increase and his stomach swell then, his head be covered with ripped pimples..

May seven demons from hell surround him always till he breathes no more..
may same thing happen to u too

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Bekeey: 7:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
My prayer for Buhari is, may his pain increase and his stomach swell then, his head be covered with ripped pimples..

No matter the issues, U dont need to pray such prayer for ur fellow human
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by greggng: 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Back to sender.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Istand4justice: 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
ganisucks:
This charlatan may never see the gates of St.Paul

Ugo*** u people should allow this man finish his tenure if you don't want three northerners to rule us in a space of 10 years
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
Odinax:

***I had to check your photo...who do you audaciously refer to as a "charlatan"? I wouldn't know if I should attribute this to some youthful exuberance or just mere juvenile delinquency kicking in ur head...how dare YOU say a thing like dat to the personality of Rev. Fr. Mbaka! well, my bad, I'm only talking to a girl...*
He is mr mbaka not father rev nonsense. I m sure God does not know the parrot.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by drizzymadbet(m): 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Mehn that's wicked and at the same time funny. That's your president you are referring to. Niaja we dey a very long way down the lane
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Pyno30: 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hahahahahaha. This guy again. Well' tomorrow is sunday already, and i would even like to be at the Airport to welcome Buhari live and direct. Akpa ara.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by emeths: 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
following!
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by hardbody: 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
kelvine:
Can you mention any other angel's name apart from the above ?

To what effect and purpose?

Go and search out your mates and do bible quiz with them.

No time for you or even the Mbaka man.

If you mention me again, be sure you won't get any response from me.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by nevilbot: 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
The prayer went thus: “We call on Michael the arch angel, Uriel the archangel, Gabriel the archangel to carry you in their wings back to life. They angels are bringing you back in their wings."

The prayer this man called mbaka just prayed above have made me cement my conclusion that this man is just a noise maker and diabolic who does not even know the bible he is preaching from. In the whole bible , only two angels were named: Michael and Gabriel and only one out of them which is Michael was described as an archangel which means leader of all the angels. How will angels have two leaders? Is it pdp chairmanship?

No where in the bible and I repeat no where in the bible was Uriel named as an angel not to talk of being an archangel. The name Uriel only appears 4 times in d whole bible in 1 chronicles 6:24 , 15 vs 5, 15 vs 11 and 2 chronicles 13 vs 2 and in all these cases they were name of peoples not angels.

I just pity the congregation he is deceiving with God's name for political gains

4 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by amtaken(f): 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
Let me pass.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Pyno30: 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
Stupedinluv:
He is mr mbaka not father rev nonsense. I m sure God does not know the parrot.
He's gods own.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by tete7000(m): 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
Fr. Mbaka told the world Buhari is Nigeria's God-given saviour, suddenly our God-given saviour is about to die. Does God give you a saviour that will die before he completes his God-ordained mission? Let all who have not heard anything from God but keep claiming to have done so keep quiet. God doesn't give a word and go back on it.

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
iaamxavier:
This is a disgrace to Catholic priest hood y is he involving himself in politics?

y couldn't he see vision about the dwindling economy?

y did he keep mute all this while now he has the gut to open his fuckery mouth to spill all this tramp?

MBAKA uree truly a disgrace to the entire catholics

imagine him saying he met with angel Michael Uriah and the rest! Gosh I'm so angry ryt now

I don't think that's what the article states! 'We call on .... Not met with!
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Bgorgeous: 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
Amenooooooooooooooooooooo and so shall it be in Jesus mighty name l pray Amen
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Pyno30: 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
greggng:

Back to sender.
Your new Yar'adua
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by PrincessAnna: 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
MajorWarren:

looooooool wickid grin grin grin grin grin grin
I no talk olipsrsealed
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Eluwilussit(m): 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
omenka:
People like tomakint and firefire would see this comment, hide behind their keypads and like the comment, or at best just scroll by. Had a similar comment been posted by Omenka, they have a hardon for the rest of the damn day and write some useless love letters of how immature the comment is.

PDP supporters disgust me no end.

Anyone who wishes Buhari dead would have same fate befall them a gazzillion times and more, and anyone who blesses him would reap same a million folds, amen.

You are a coward and a hypocrite. You call Jonathan every unprintable name in the world, and wish so much evil on ipob, avengers, and anything SS or SE, but turn around and pretend to be one good guy when it is about bubu, apc or the north. Double standard is gonna destroy Buhari and his co-travellers. Shame on you. Hypocrite.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by CIOSYLVA(m): 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hmmmm. So because buhari is not picking ur call u now have a prophecy of death just d same way u have prophecy of doom foe GEJ because he didnt pick ur call

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by wiseoneking: 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
emerged01:
He will be healed in Jesus name.
but his religion doesnt believe that Jesus is Lord or that he heals. Dont force it on him dear.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by IVORY2009(m): 7:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
omenka:
The kind of idiotic comments you see some people make make you wonder if they somehow took a different route in the course of human evolution.

They are indeed living breathing proof of the origin of homo sapiens. Biologist should take note.

See English professor, calm down!

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
Pyno30:
He's gods own.
u wish
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by genbaks(m): 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

May it Happen to your Father too Amen.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
DaniDani:
I wish buhari what he wished Igbos and biafrans

Are Igbos and biafrans two different entities?
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by ogaontop(m): 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by nagodoluwa: 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
amaechi1:

Eziokwu? But what did you wish yourself? Let tell ourselves the truth Igbo (we) are architect of our problems. Ndi nyeru! Let the man alone and ask your leaders whose wives and children are abroad what do they wish for us. Even Nnamdi Kanu's wife is in London and she gave birth in London. But those running around in street all in the name of Biafra struggle has never been to London and their wives are struggling to access Antenatal care in our dilapidated primary health centre.

God please, grant PMB healing if he is sick.
where r buhari kids? my bro if buhari dies today, he is fulfilled. find better things to do with ur than defending buhari up and down, d man doesnt care about u. wish him recovery tho

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by ComrdDRS: 7:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
He 'll crash on that plane unless he ordered his lybian brothers to stop killing my people. Father Mbaka, is Buhari's life more precious in Gods eye than our people killed by Lybian herdsmen brothers of his? If yes may God be praise for creating a man unequal to others in his eyes, if not why bring these monster back to life to equipe his lybian Terrorist to ethnically cleanse my people. Why allow these demon to lord over us? The blood of my people killed are crying in the ears of anybody that is involved in their death and their ears shall have no peace.....

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by kelvine(m): 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
Thanks for being civil in your reply, a display of the age difference between us, just as you inferred.
My bad mentioning you, it wont happen ever.
Happy to know I wont be getting a response.
Cheers.

hardbody:

To what effect and purpose?

Go and search out your mates and do bible quiz with them.

No time for you or even the Mbaka man.

If you mention me again, be sure you won't get any response from me.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by macino1(m): 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
Nija. . .Will never cease to amaze me. "Hearer and doer" would have been a wonderful President, but never stayed long. Now PMB is faced with health challenges
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by nellyelitz(m): 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
Story story undecided

N.B: am not a zombie oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"DNA Exposed Cheating Yemisi Iginla, Seduced Iginla's PA, Poisoned Iginla" / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) / When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.