Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim (75807 Views)

VIDEO: Story Of The Newborn Baby Born With Miraculous Power Of Healing In Akure / Mbaka: Buhari Working With Those Who Will Pull Him Down / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by BABANGBALI: 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
Are you God?
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by nagodoluwa: 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
omenka:
People like tomakint and firefire would see this comment, hide behind their keypads and like the comment, or at best just scroll by. Had a similar comment been posted by Omenka, they have a hardon for the rest of the damn day and write some useless love letters of how immature the comment is.

PDP supporters disgust me no end.

Anyone who wishes Buhari dead would have same fate befall them a gazzillion times and more, and anyone who blesses him would reap same a million folds, amen.
the people u mentioned have family to cater for & need to work. they r nt PPC zombie so u dnt expect them to be on nairaland 247. anybody who still fight on behalf of APC/PDP needs to visit yabaleft.

4 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Seth48: 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
DonBobes:
FTC!

God help us in ds con3!
..and be with us...forever
jegz25:
may same thing happen to u too
DonBobes:
FTC!

God help us in ds con3!
..and be with us...forever
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by BABANGBALI: 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
Osinbajo on your mark, get set, ready,................

South west presidency 50% loading again. grin grin grin

Oya make una begin dey chop me raw but make una start from my yansh na there sweet pass tongue tongue tongue
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by emerged01(m): 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
wiseoneking:
but his religion doesnt believe that Jesus is Lord or that he heals. Dont force it on him dear.

Jesus didn't come because of those who believe in God,he came because of sinners. Jesus,himself prayed for those who didn't believe in him. He even asked us to pray for our enemy. So? You are not a Christian if you choose people you pray for.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by CHIJIOKE1314: 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
He must die and all of you who worship him shall be witness to his painful/grueling exit.. .

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
This man is 74years old and if he dies it will be a celebration of life.. I don't see any reason we should have to pray whenever his time comes.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by CHIJIOKE1314: 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
genbaks:

May it Happen to your Father too Amen.

He will die and there is nothing you can do to save him.. .
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by cuteboy2: 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
All these prayers are well and good.

But Will Jesus ever heal someone who does not believe that He has the power to heal?

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by lastmessenger: 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
why my brother. you know he is just a human like you. forget the title of president, his is sick and we all need to show our human side. i pray you retract this your statement. abeg biko
CHIJIOKE1314:
My prayer for Buhari is, may his pain increase and his stomach swell then, his head be covered with ripped pimples..

May seven demons from hell surround him always till he breathes no more..

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by CHIJIOKE1314: 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
drizzymadbet:

Mehn that's wicked and at the same time funny. That's your president you are referring to. Niaja we dey a very long way down the lane

Sorry, he is not my president, he is a wicked criminal that deserve to be hanged to a pole for all his crimes..

BTW your last sentence is true..

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by goodheart02(m): 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
iaamxavier:
This is a disgrace to Catholic priest hood y is he involving himself in politics?

y couldn't he see vision about the dwindling economy?

y did he keep mute all this while now he has the gut to open his fuckery mouth to spill all this tramp?

MBAKA uree truly a disgrace to the entire catholics

imagine him saying he met with angel Michael Uriah and the rest! Gosh I'm so angry ryt now

Oga learn to read properly. He never said he met with angel Michael or Uriel. Abeg read well you hear. Graçias
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by CHIJIOKE1314: 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
lastmessenger:
why my brother. you know he is just a human like you. forget the title of president, his is sick and we all need to show our human side. i pray you retract this your statement. abeg biko

Who would make him retract all his wickedness against me..
His death could mean a blessing to me, for as long as he is alive, I will continue to ask God to kill him for me..

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by goodheart02(m): 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
SleekAboki:
Fr mbaka has a history of getting pissed off once his calls are not picked. I also expect him to release another controversial message on buhari.

You're truly a sleek aboki. No better name to define you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by goodheart02(m): 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
donsteady:
The same man that said Buhari is the choosing one. Did God changed his mind or something

Speak English, please!
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by owonbe: 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
Rev. Pls advise our president to soft his action on corruption cases. The general mass still need him in power. I also dream of dis.bt, the only solution to dis problem is to take it easy wit does criminals who we call our leaders most expecially d part admin. Some dem are going extral mile just to terminate our presido life. I belief with prayer he will come out of dis.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by CHIJIOKE1314: 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
Bekeey:
No matter the issues, U dont need to pray such prayer for ur fellow human

I am not a Christian so, in I'm not move by all this religious sentiments...

I have the right to pray good prayer or bad prayer for or against anyone or anything....
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by cococandy(f): 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
These annoying pastors and reverends. Mtchew undecided
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by winj: 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
a country filled with monkeys and backward beliefs.
holy spirit, healing, fasting, prayers, witches, enemy spirits, flying objects, heaven, hell, angel gabriel, santa,...

only mentally challenged black people still beieve this nonsense and continue to follow these illiiterate private jet 419 pastors
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by donsteady(m): 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
goodheart02:

Speak English, please!
Ur father.... Do I look like Soyinka ?

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by CHIJIOKE1314: 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
jegz25:
may same thing happen to u too

But at least it will have to finish with Buhari first

I am happy and enjoying the fact that he is in serious pain now and couldn't be helped from Nigeria. ..

I love that fact that something is threatening to kill him..

Ntoorrr! !

Your god is in serious Dilemma at the moment...
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by emmanuelbrown26: 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
iaamxavier:
This is a disgrace to Catholic priest hood y is he involving himself in politics?

y couldn't he see vision about the dwindling economy?

y did he keep mute all this while now he has the gut to open his fuckery mouth to spill all this tramp?

MBAKA uree truly a disgrace to the entire catholics

imagine him saying he met with angel Michael Uriah and the rest! Gosh I'm so angry ryt now
nnam fr mbaka said dat economy will be bad but nigeria will conquer, google it urself,
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by lastmessenger: 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
we all know he is a wicked president who value oil money more than the life of benue indigenes killed by herdsmen but please at this time nwanne forgive the mallam and move on
CHIJIOKE1314:

Who would make him retract all his wickedness against me..
His death could mean a blessing to me, for as long as he is alive, I will continue to ask God to kill him for me..
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by giles14(m): 8:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
ganisucks:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/18/buharis-chances-of-healing-may-be-slim-fr-mbaka/
since pej N gej pigeons no gree takeoff, hope say baba own wey takeoff no dey wen crash land.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by onunwa21(m): 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2016

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by jaywise(m): 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
Why pray for him in Jesus name when his faith is nt in Christ? Prayer only work for those that have in our Lord Jesus.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by goodheart02(m): 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
donsteady:

Ur father.... Do I look like Soyinka ?

Must you look like Soyinka to type in English. That means everybody here is a Soyinka abi?? I won't reply your curse. But I say, back to sender!!
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by Ofemmanu1: 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
FagsamPHP:
Buhari must not die, the Dullard must live to deliver his campaign promises & bring us out of the mess he put us into... President Buhari president.... You must complete the 4yrs
for your mind.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by wowmenow: 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
omenka:
People like tomakint and firefire would see this comment, hide behind their keypads and like the comment, or at best just scroll by. Had a similar comment been posted by Omenka, they have a hardon for the rest of the damn day and write some useless love letters of how immature the comment is.

PDP supporters disgust me no end.

Anyone who wishes Buhari dead would have same fate befall them a gazzillion times and more, and anyone who blesses him would reap same a million folds, amen.

Buhari is a forgone issue

The issue now is will the northerners allow osinbanjo to rule

Those zombies that voted for the old man I hope they have seen the trouble Nigeria is now

We can't afford to manage a silk president and silk economy the same time

Omenka sorry oh nobody will pay you again once buhari is out

5 Likes

Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by okezed: 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
rose54321:
May God spare his life,
Nigeria cannot survive his death.
God please heal and sustain him, for the country and for his family.
what did you mean by that? if he lose election Nigeria will not survive now they give him the president he was killing people for and he is about to die and your repeating the same phrase "we will not survive this" .tell me what will happen if he kill himself. better advice him to resign now or die in power and osibanjo will rule and nothing will happen.
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by divinexteem(m): 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
DonBobes:
FTC!

God help us in ds con3!
Re: Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim by fortune1968: 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
My prayer for Buhari is, may his pain increase and his stomach swell then, his head be covered with ripped pimples..

May seven demons from hell surround him always till he breathes no more..
so it will be for you .NOT our president.God continue to bless pmb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"DNA Exposed Cheating Yemisi Iginla, Seduced Iginla's PA, Poisoned Iginla" / Churches In Nigeria And Their Founders - Newsmath / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.